哪位帮忙翻译下这句话怎么翻译

哪位英语高手帮忙翻译下这句话?_百度知道
哪位英语高手帮忙翻译下这句话?
但是怕拿捏不好口气,又怕他当真去和老板说了。我想知道下次碰见这场面应该怎么答。我昨天做同传。(大概是我们公司以前没有比较好的翻译,结束时对方客户那老外一个劲表扬我英语学得好。,只好来了几句thank you。请你多给我的老板说几遍这话。。。)我想跟他开句玩笑,沟通让他吃亏太多次了,我会非常感谢你的。总之就是这个意思,好让他给我涨工资如果你多给我的老板说几遍这样的话以让我涨工资的话
不知道老外在这种商务场合会怎么想,所以我解释下,我没做同传我也看了N久的公司相关英文文件了,做同传是临时的。2,但我起码能让双方明白对方的意思,我只是第一次做同传,我不是正式翻译。3,我不是真的不知道怎么翻译。4,我的确翻译得不怎么样,对老外来说这就足够了,怕把握不好语气闹笑话,我的职位是销售助理,1我知道有人会这么说的,老外说的那几个专业名词我都不陌生
提问者采纳
I do not know foreigner in this business occasions Kuaizenmexiang, I am not an official translation1, my job is sales assistant, said that several foreigners professional terms I do not unfamiliar, fear not grasp the tone Nao Xiaohua, to do the same-s meaning, I did not do with the N-I also saw the long-English documents related to the company, but I at least allow the two sides understand each other&#39. 3, I really kind of translation得不how. 2, I really do not know how to translate, which the foreigner is enough, I just do the same-the first time. 4
其他类似问题
高手帮忙的相关知识
其他10条回答
就这几句都说不好还同传······
i'd really appreciate if you tell my boss like that so he may raise my salary.
I would appreciate it if you say this to my boss.hahaha
You should say that to my boss so that I can get a raise 最后看着他微笑下 他就知道是开玩笑了
这么说: I would appreciate it if you could say something like this to my boss. Well, I'm even expecting a rise in my salary because of your favor!
1、If you many for mine boss said that several lets my rising wages like this, I will thank you. Haha!2、Asked you many for mine boss saying that several this saying, good let him to me the rising wages. 3、You should say that to my boss so that I can get a raise.你自己选择下?Under your choice? 哈哈
haha, how i wish that you are saying this to my boss instead of me, i would probably get a pay rise ..
If you give my boss said rereading this case to let me up wages, then I would be very grateful to you.
Please give my boss said rereading this, so I was up to his wages.
hehe, i wish my boss could be here next time when you are prising me like this :)
If you give my boss said rereading this case to let me up wages, then I would be very grateful to you. 如果你读不来的话可以东方快典来翻译
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁中译英,下面这句话谁能帮忙翻译一下?_百度知道
中译英,下面这句话谁能帮忙翻译一下?
请务必在下周末结束前搞定这十一台电脑的邮箱亲爱的托马斯。期间如有任何需要帮助的请直接与我联系!乐意效劳,万分感谢
提问者采纳
Please make sure to go through the email function of the eleven computers before the end of this week亲爱的托马斯, do not hesitate to contact me and I
will be glad to help,请务必在下周末结束前搞定这十一台电脑的邮箱!Dear Thomas. For any assistance。期间如有任何需要帮助的请直接与我联系!乐意效劳,万分感谢
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
contact me if there is anything you need during this time.i am happy to helpdear thomas,i appreaciate a lot,
please finish doing the 11 mailboxes by the end of next week
dear thomas:please make sure you fix the email system on these 11 computers before next weekend, thank you! please contact me directly if you need any help during this period of time! glad to help!
Dear Thomas,Please make sure to check the email boxes
of this eleven computers by the end of this weekend. During this period of time, contact me if you need any help. Many thanks.
Dear Thomas:Please make sure that you have to fix these email systems of these eleven computers before next week,thank you very much.Please contact me if you need any help during these periods !Glad to help!
中译英的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪位英语达人帮我翻译一下这句话,谢谢!!!_百度知道
哪位英语达人帮我翻译一下这句话,谢谢!!!
广德禅寺二零零八年结夏安居法会圆满举行.
The Buddhist meeting of summer retreat 2008 in the Guangde temple is held satisfactorily
帮我看一下,这样翻译对不对?
提问者采纳
Kwong Tak monastery in 2008 will end the summer home of success.
其他类似问题
达人的相关知识
其他1条回答
A summer of GuangDe (Widely virtuous) Buddhist temple was will successfully hold.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁帮我用英文翻译一下这句话“一切都是因为你,因为有你的爱我很幸福。因为你的离开我却是如此的悲伤。对你爱放不开,对你的思念斩不断…”
谁帮我用英文翻译一下这句话“一切都是因为你,因为有你的爱我很幸福。因为你的离开我却是如此的悲伤。对你爱放不开,对你的思念斩不断…”
不区分大小写匿名
All because of you, because you 
love me very happy. Because you left me is so sad. 
Love you relax, you miss cut 
right on the ...

朗读
显示对应的拉丁字符的拼音

字典 -
建议楼主你自己用谷歌翻译 翻译吧,很好用
is all because of you, because you love me very happi was sad for your love is not free and miss you forever
“All because of you .because you love me very happy.because you left me is so sad. love for you let go of your thoughts lnseparable.
All because of you, because of your love I&m very happy. Because you leave me is so sad. Love for you can&t let go, thoughts of you chop constantly... &
相关知识等待您来回答
情感/家庭领域专家哪位英语翻译高手能帮我翻译一下下面这句话呀,十分感谢,中译英_百度知道
哪位英语翻译高手能帮我翻译一下下面这句话呀,十分感谢,中译英
你知道这是什么原因吗我想请教一个问题,我们已经连续两天出现这种邮箱与服务器断开的故障了,邮箱与服务器断开大概持续20分钟之后又自动连接,网络正常
可以预防吗?
提问者采纳
We have two consecutive days this mail box got disconnected from the serverI would like to ask a question?Can this be prevented. Do you know what the cause may be, mailbox would be disconnected from the server after about 20 minutes, then automatically re-connect. Though our network has been
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
想请教一个问题?Can prevent,网络正常, mailbox and server disconnect after about 20 minutes and automatic connection?I would like to ask a question?可以预防吗, we already continuously two days fails this mailbox and server disconnected,邮箱与服务器断开大概持续20分钟之后又自动连接, you know what is the reason,我们已经连续两天出现这种邮箱与服务器断开的故障了, normal network,你知道这是什么原因吗
I would like to ask a question, we already continuously two days fails this mailbox and server disconnected, normal network, mailbox and server disconnect after about 20 minutes and automatic connection, you know what is the reason?Can prevent?
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 九下文言文翻译 的文章

随机推荐