we live and learnn from...

in Culture
Live and learn definitionLearn from experience and from your mistakes.
The American Heritage(R) New Dictionary of Cultural Literacy, Third EditionCopyright (C) 2005 by Houghton Mifflin Company.Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
Idioms and Phrases with
Profit from experience, as in I ignored the garden book, planted my beans in March, and they all rotted—live and learn.
Second half of 1500s
The American Heritage(R) Idioms DictionaryCopyright (C) , 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Discover our greatest slideshows
Browse more topics on our blog
Learn the correct uses of these two commonly confused homophones.
What mistaken pronunciation gave this character its name?
This small mark has two primary uses: to signify possession or omitted letters.
People invent new words all the time, but which ones actually make it?
Word of the Day
Word Value for
Words With Friends
Nearby words for live and learn【图文】听力unit 1 live and learn_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
听力unit 1 live and learn
上传于||暂无简介
大小:982.50KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢关于live and learn的理解与用法
精彩纷呈 全心打造英语第一品牌!
您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>
关于live and learn的理解与用法
作者:&&&&文章来源:本站原创&&&&点击数:&&&&更新时间:&&&&
&&&热&&&&&
【字体: 】
说明:引用此文请注明出处,并务请保留后面的有效链接地址,谢谢!
英语答疑网”提问如下:  
文章录入:陈根花&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
【】【】【】【】【】
网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)
地址:湖南省长沙市湘春路75号金地大厦8楼& 值班编辑:陈老师游戏《索尼克大冒险2》主题曲/live and learn
Crush 40 - Live & Learnlive and learn歌词:Can you feel life, movin' through your mindOoh, looks like it came back for more!Yeah, yeah, yeah! (-ah!)Can you feel time, slippin' down your spine?Oooh, you try and try to ignore,Yeeeah!But you can hardly swallow,Your fears and pain!When you can't help but followIt puts you right back where you came!Live and learn!Hanging on the edge of tomorrow!Live and learn!From the works of yesterday-ay!Live and learn!If you beg or if you borrow!Live and learn!You may never find your way!Whooooa, oh, yeah!Can you feel life, tangle you up inside?Yeeah! now you're face down on the floor!Ooooh!But you can't save your sorrow,You've paid in trade!When you can't help but followIt puts you right back where you came!Live and learn!Hanging on the edge of tomorrow!Live and learn!From the works of yesterday-ay!Live and learn!If you beg or if you borrow!Live and learn!You may never find your way!Hey!Whoa, whoa, whooa!Oh yeeeeeah!Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!There's a face searching far, so far and wideThere's a place where you dream you'd never findHold on to what if?Hold on to what if?Live and learn!Hanging on the edge of tomorrow!Live and learn!From the works of yesterday-ay!Live and learn!If you beg or if you borrow!Live and learn!You may never find your way!Live and learn!Hanging on the edge of tomorrow!Live and learn!From the works of yesterday-ay!Live and learn!If you beg or if you borrow!Live and learn!You may never find your way!Live and Learn!Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!Live and Learn!Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!
TheCardigans专辑音乐/live and learn
基本信息Live and Learn 来自摇滚乐队The Cardigans的专辑 Long Gone Before Daylight。作曲Peter Svensson, 作词Nina Persson。这是一首坦率的情歌,关于Nina的爱之探索和她对爱的价值的探讨。作者简介The Cardigans成立于1992年10月,由五人组成,乐队成员当时都还不到20岁。在此专辑以前,The Cardigans发行过《Emmerdale》(1994年)和《Life》(1995年),但是除在日本影响颇大,并未引起瑞典以外的注意。是金子总要闪光,《First Band On The Moon》使The Cardigans获得了世界声誉。瑞典是个高福利国家,The Cardigans充分表达出这一影响。整张专辑是过着富余生活的年轻人的玩笑、休闲、恋情和胡思乱想。你听那松松垮垮的节奏,缠缠绵绵的曲调,Nina Persson懒洋洋的演唱,靡靡乎使人如坠五里云雾。音乐是煞费苦心地用音效、各种打击乐器和多变的演奏手法精心点缀的,花哨但不俗气,令人感到那是有闲阶级的雅趣。说得直白点,这是一种带有jazz和pop影响的独特的风格,它将The Cardigans与其它任何乐队区分开来,以致不明真相的听者或许会奇怪如此乐队从何而来,这倒正合The Cardigans心意──月球上的第一支乐队。这是The Cardigans的独特魅力。The Cardigans的音乐是非常大胆的,有些地方的音乐处理对别的乐队会不尽情理,而偏偏于The Cardigans处却十分合适 。歌曲赏析i came home in the morning我早上回到家and everything was gone所有的一切都不在了oh what have i done我都做了些什么i dropped dead in the hallway我把死亡留在了走廊上cursing the dawn诅咒黎明oh come on son太阳生起来why must i burn我为什么要燃烧i'm just trying to learn我只想学i stared into the light我注视着光to kill some of my pain来减轻痛苦it was all in vain一切是空虚的cause no senses remain因为没有感觉but an ache in my body但是我的身体有痛楚and regret on my mind而且我在后悔but i'll be fine但是我会好起来cause i live and i learn因为我或者并学习yes i live and i learn是的我活着并学习if you live you will learn如果你活者你会学i live and i learn我活者,我学god kicked you in the head上帝踢了你一脚so i started a fight所以我开始争斗cause i knew i was right因为我知道我是正确的but i learned i was wrong但是,我学到我错了i remember a slaughter我记得残杀i remember i fought我记得我争斗for the money i brought是为我带来的钱i got blistered and burned我起泡和燃烧and lost what i learned而且失去了我学到的but i live and i learn但是我活着并学习yes i live and i learn是的 我活着并学习i got, i got it now我得到了,我现在得到she's got, she's got it now她得到了,她现在得到i got, i got it now我得到了,我现在得到she's got, she's got it now她得到了,她现在得到i came to one a corner我来到了一个角落with some help from a man and goddamn在一个男人帮助和诅咒下i don't see to have learn我看不见我学到的that a lady in need is guilty indeed一个女士需要的是真正的罪恶so i paid and got laid in return当然我付出并了解到了and i don't know what i've learned而且我不知道我学到了什么well you get what you give你从付出中收获and hell yes i lived而且见鬼 我活过了but if you live as you learn但是你按经验活着i don't think i'd be learned我不认为我会学到什么oh with the sun in my eyes当太阳在眼睛里surprise, i'm living a life惊讶的是我在生活but i don't seem to learn但是我觉得学不到什么no i don't think i can learn不 我不认为我能学到什么
&|&相关影像
互动百科的词条(含所附图片)系由网友上传,如果涉嫌侵权,请与客服联系,我们将按照法律之相关规定及时进行处理。未经许可,禁止商业网站等复制、抓取本站内容;合理使用者,请注明来源于。
登录后使用互动百科的服务,将会得到个性化的提示和帮助,还有机会和专业认证智愿者沟通。
此词条还可添加&
编辑次数:4次
参与编辑人数:4位
最近更新时间: 01:54:48
贡献光荣榜下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
Live and learn from fools and form sages.
尺有所短,寸有所长!活到老,学到老!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
从傻瓜和圣贤那里获得生活和学习上的知识
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 we live and learn 的文章

随机推荐