期中试卷_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用3下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢Eric nearly always wins the science award.That’s because his projects are ___.A.extremely presented wellB.well presented extremelyC.presented well extremelyD.extremely well presented - 跟谁学
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询&&&分类:Eric nearly always wins the science award.That’s because his projects are ___.A.extremely presented wellB.well presented extremelyC.presented well extremelyD.extremely well presentedEric nearly always wins the science award.That’s because his projects are ___.A.extremely presented wellB.well presented extremelyC.presented well extremelyD.extremely well presented科目:最佳答案D解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心Unit 3 Period 3_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
Unit 3 Period 3
上传于||暂无简介
大小:1.48MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢为什么 He runs very fast and he always wins the first place in the race而不是He runs very fastly and he always wins the first place in the race
fast 英[fɑːst] 美[fæst]adj. 快速的,迅速的;紧的,稳固的adv. 迅速地;紧紧地;彻底地这个词既是形容词,又是副词,而没有fastly这个词.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码教育部国家教师科研基金十二五规划重点课题国家教育资源公共信息服务平台成果展示网站
您所在的位置: >
【志鸿全优设计】学年八年级英语上册 Unit 3 Im more out going than my siste Section B&SelfCheck例题与讲解 (新版)人教新目标版
上传时间:
版本版别: |
类别主题: |
年级科目: |
所属地区:
上&&&&&&传:第二教育网
E&&&&&&&币:6
大&&&&&&小:7268.91KB
    Unit 3 I'm more outgoing th an my sister.  Section B & Self Check    Section B 2b  Jeff Green  My mother told me a good friend is like a mirror.I'm quieter and more serious than most kids.That's why I like reading books and studying harder in class.My best friend Yuan Li is quiet too,so we enjoy studying together.I'm shy so it's not easy for me to make friends.①But I think friends are like books—you don't need a lot of them as long as they're good.  Huang Lei  It's not necessary to be the same.My best friend Larry is quite different from me.He is taller and more outgoing than me.We both like sports,but he plays tennis better,so he always wins.②I'm getting better,though.As Larry often says,③“My best friend helps to bring out the best in me.” However,Larry is much less hard-working,so I always get better grades.④Maybe I should help him more.  Mary Smith  I don't really care if my friends are the same as me or different.My favorite saying is,⑤“A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart.” My best friend Carol is really kind and very funny.⑥In fact,she's funnier than anyone I know.I broke my arm last year but she made me laugh and feel better.⑦We can talk about and share everything.I know she cares about me because she's always there to
listen.,  杰夫?格林  我妈妈告诉我好朋友就像一面镜子。我比大多数孩子安静、稳重。那就是为什么在课堂上我喜欢读书、学习更努力的原因。我最好的朋友袁立也安静,所以我们喜欢一块儿学习。我腼腆,所以对我来说交朋友不容易。但是我认为朋友就像书籍——只要是好的,你不需要许多。  黄磊  没有必要彼此一样。我最好的朋友拉里和我非常不同。他比我高,比我外向。我们两个都喜欢运动,但是他打网球更好,所以他总是赢。尽管如此,我打得比以前更好了。正如拉里常说的:“我最好的朋友帮助我展示最好的自我。”然而,拉里不够勤奋,所以我总是 取得更好的成绩。也许我应该更多地帮助他。  玛丽?史密斯  我真的不关心我的朋友和我相同还是不同。我最喜欢的谚语是:“一个真正的朋友会向你伸出手,触动你的心灵。”我最好的朋友卡罗尔很友好并非常幽默。事实上,她比我认识的任何一个人都幽默。去年我摔伤了我的胳膊,但是她逗我发笑,使我感到好多了。我们可以谈论并分享任何事情。我知道她关心我,因为她总是在那儿聆听。    1.A good friend is talented in music.好朋友在音乐方面有天赋。  talented adj. 有才能的;有才干的  be talented in 在某方面有天赋  His daughter is talented in singing.  他女儿在唱歌方面有天赋。    talent n. 天资;天赋   Mozart has talent for music.  莫扎特有音乐天赋。

我要回帖

更多关于 he always 的文章

随机推荐