题目:A "PAIRVOF "quiz的复数...

广深楼市再现“零首付”买家排长队
来源:羊城晚报
时间: 11:08
  [摘要]早前“分期首付”引起的热议还未散去,更激进的“零首付”又在一些楼盘惊现。
  开发商“分期首付”的促销手段的确吸引不少刚需买家 王磊 摄(资料图)
  业界分析这是开发商继“分期首付”后又一促销手段,广州市房管局官微警示:购房者需慎重
  羊城晚报记者 赵燕华 实习生 李运
  随着传统销售旺季“五一”小黄金周的来临,广州的房地产市场也打起了促销大战。早前“分期首付”引起的热议还未散去,更激进的“零首付”又在一些楼盘惊现。面对五花八门的促销,广州市国土房管局前晚在官方微博提醒购房者切勿被广告盲目吸引,称“分期首付”存在隐患,请购房人慎重选择。
  广州楼市:买家为“零首付”排长队
  为促进销售,今年广州多个楼盘出现打折促销的情况,个别楼盘售价甚至低至88折。“分期首付”就是在这一背景下,开发商推出的吸引买家的新的促销方式。据不完全统计,截至4月13日,广州推出“分期首付”促销活动的楼盘已接近20个。一些开发商甚至开始寻求更激进、更吸引眼球的方式。
  记者近日看到,广州天河区车陂附近的某楼盘宣传推出“零首付入住天河”的口号,并开始接受买家报名。不过,记者调查后才发现,其实该活动只是开发商的一次策划营销活动。按照规则,该楼盘的“零首付”活动,市民均可参加,但最终只选出4人获得由开发商提供的免首付名额。尽管如此,许多市民仍对此表现得十分踊跃,由于排队的人很多,主办方不得不出动大量保安人员现场维持秩序。
  根据搜房网的数据显示,“五一”期间广州楼市预计有47个楼盘推新,其中推出优惠的楼盘达26个,商家给出的楼盘折扣都较大,出现8.8折、2万元抵20万元等优惠,有的降价幅度达15%。业内人士称,今年“五一”的推盘量同比去年的74个楼盘下跌36.49%,但折扣力度更大。
  专家观点:实则“口号多过实际”
  早在“分期首付”出现之初,就有业内人士分析称,“这样的行为其实是‘口号多过实际’。”合富辉煌市场研究部首席分析师黎文江认为,这对市场整体影响不大,因为毕竟其总量还是偏小的。
  不过一些专家也纷纷表示,这股促销的趋势还会持续一段时间。广州市同创卓越房地产投资顾问有限公司总经理赵卓文谈到促销时认为,开发商今年普遍感受到了市场的压力,对未来的预期也纷纷有所调低,在这样的背景下,楼市促销还会持续一段时间。
  另一方面,也有业内人士指出,降价是开发商借机消化库存的手段之一。中原地产项目部总经理黄韬分析:今年前几个月楼市的成交量并不理想,而目前看来,回升的速度也比较缓慢。因此,开发商需要用各种促销的方式来消化库存。黄韬还认为,今年银行放贷收紧,这使得房企更多需要靠走量来回笼资金,这样的考虑在一些资金短缺的开发商那里会更加明显。
  实际意义:对改善型买家意义不大
  既然各种拉低首付的促销战愈演愈烈,那么“分期首付”是否适用于所有类型的购房者?对此,行家指出,“分期首付”对于购房者来说,的确大大降低了前期的购房门槛,但其实它只是给购房者更长的交款期限,真正意义上的首付款并没降低。
  某集团营销中心副总经理王先生也认为,“分期首付”作为“五一”黄金周促销的一个噱头,对首次置业的购房群体或有一定的帮助,在一定程度上能拉动成交,但对于改善型买家基本意义不大。
  开发商:
  推分期首付是因为流着“道德”的血液
  在4月12日保利地产的一个论坛上,“分期首付”先行者之一的广东保利房地产开发有限公司董事长余英解释:有传言认为这种手段标志着保利会掉价,这纯属断章取义。
  他称:“从2010年调控以来,首付比例要求调高了,我认为这是不负责任的。给首付买房的大都是‘潘俊庑┑谝淮喂悍康哪昵崛吮纠淳兔挥卸嗌偾堑氖赘队Ω檬歉5%,剩下的95%靠银行贷款,我认为甚至对有良好工作的一些人应该实行‘零首付’,这才是政府和银行应尽的责任。但是银行没有做,就由我们开发商来做吧,帮帮那些暂时付不起首付的购房者,让他暂缓两三个月交首付,这才是真正流着道德血液的开发商。”
(责任编辑:吕燕珊)ACM题解 - 随笔分类 - 铁树银花 - 博客园
My Dear 17
随笔分类 - ACM题解
摘要: TLtime limit per test2 secondsmemory limit per test256 megabytesinputstandard inputoutputstandard outputValera wanted to prepare a Codesecrof round. He's already got one problem and he wants to set a time limit (TL) on it.Valera has writtenncorrect solutions. For each correct solution, he knows
摘要: Guardian of DecencyTime Limit:3000MSMemory Limit:0KB64bit IO Format:%lld & %lluSubmitStatusPracticeUVALive 3415DescriptionProblem H - Guardian of DecencyTime limit: 15 secondsFrank N. Stein is a very conservative high-school teacher. He wants to take some of his students on an excursion, but he
摘要: Simple Moleculestime limit per test1 secondmemory limit per test256 megabytesinputstandard inputoutputstandard outputMad scientist Mike is busy carrying out experiments in chemistry. Today he will attempt to join three atoms into one molecule.A molecule consists of atoms, with some pairs of atoms co
摘要: Heavy TransportationTime Limit:3000MSMemory Limit:30000KB64bit IO Format:%I64d & %I64uSubmitStatusPracticePOJ 1797DescriptionBackgroundHugo Heavy is happy. After the breakdown of the Cargolifter project he can now expand business. But he needs a clever man who tells him whether there really is a
摘要: Silver Cow PartyTime Limit:2000MSMemory Limit:65536KB64bit IO Format:%I64d & %I64uSubmitStatusPracticePOJ 3268DescriptionOne cow from each ofNfarms (1 ≤N≤ 1000) conveniently numbered 1..Nis going to attend the big cow party to be held at farm #X(1 ≤X≤N). A total ofM(1 ≤M≤ 100,000) unidirectional
摘要: Xenia and Divisorstime limit per test2 secondsmemory limit per test256 megabytesinputstandard inputoutputstandard outputXenia the mathematician has a sequence consisting ofn(nis divisible by 3) positive integers, each of them is at most 7. She wants to split the sequence into groups of three so that
摘要: FroggerTime Limit:1000MSMemory Limit:65536KB64bit IO Format:%I64d & %I64uSubmitStatusPracticePOJ 2253DescriptionFreddy Frog is sitting on a stone in the middle of a lake. Suddenly he notices Fiona Frog who is sitting on another stone. He plans to visit her, but since the water is dirty and full
摘要: Til the Cows Come HomeTime Limit:1000MSMemory Limit:65536KB64bit IO Format:%I64d & %I64uSubmitStatusPracticePOJ 2387DescriptionBessie is out in the field and wants to get back to the barn to get as much sleep as possible before Farmer John wakes her for the morning milking. Bessie needs her beau
摘要: Xenia and Bit Operationstime limit per test2 secondsmemory limit per test256 megabytesinputstandard inputoutputstandard outputXenia the beginner programmer has a sequencea, consisting of2nnon-negative integers:a1, a2, ..., a2n. Xenia is currently studying bit operations. To better understand how the
摘要: Fire!Time Limit:1000MSMemory Limit:0KB64bit IO Format:%lld & %lluSubmitStatusDescriptionProblem B: Fire!Joe works in a maze. Unfortunately, portions of the maze have caught on fire, and the owner of the maze neglected to create a fire escape plan. Help Joe escape the maze.Given Joe's locatio
摘要: C. Quiztime limit per test1 secondmemory limit per test256 megabytesinputstandard inputoutputstandard outputManao is taking part in a quiz. The quiz consists ofnconsecutive questions. A correct answer gives one point to the player. The game also has a counter of consecutive correct answers. When the
摘要: Routine Problemtime limit per test1 secondmemory limit per test256 megabytesinputstandard inputoutputstandard outputManao has a monitor. The screen of the monitor has horizontal to vertical length ratioa:b. Now he is going to watch a movie. The movie's frame has horizontal to vertical length rat
摘要: 2^x mod n = 1Time Limit:
MS (Java/Others)Memory Limit:
K (Java/Others)Total Submission(s): 9231Accepted Submission(s): 2837Problem DescriptionGive a number n, find the minimum x(x&0) that satisfies 2^x mod n = 1.InputOne positive integer on each line, the value of n.OutputIf
摘要: Malek Dance Clubtime limit per test1 secondmemory limit per test256 megabytesinputstandard inputoutputstandard outputAs a tradition, every year before IOI all the members of Natalia Fan Club are invited to Malek Dance Club to have a fun night together. Malek Dance Club has2nmembers and coincidentall
摘要: Color Me LessTime Limit:2 Seconds Memory Limit:65536 KBProblemA color reduction is a mapping from a set of discrete colors to a smaller one. The solution to this problem requires that you perform just such a mapping in a standard twenty-four bit RGB color space. The input consists of a target set of
摘要: Traffic Lightstime limit per test2 secondsmemory limit per test256 megabytesinputstandard inputoutputstandard outputA car moves from point A to point B at speedvmeters per second. The action takes place on the X-axis. At the distancedmeters from A there are traffic lights. Starting from time 0, for
摘要: B. Ping-Pong (Easy Version)time limit per test2 secondsmemory limit per test256 megabytesinputstandard inputoutputstandard outputIn this problem at each moment you have a set of intervals. You can move from interval(a, b)from our set to interval(c, d)from our set if and only ifc 2 #include 3 #incl..
摘要: C. Ciel and Robottime limit per test1 secondmemory limit per test256 megabytesinputstandard inputoutputstandard outputFox Ciel has a robot on a 2D plane. Initially it is located in (0, 0). Fox Ciel code a command to it. The command was represented by strings. Each character ofsis one move operation.
摘要: ZOJ Problem Set - 1097Code the TreeTime Limit:2 Seconds Memory Limit:65536 KBA tree (i.e. a connected graph without cycles) with vertices numbered by the integers1, 2, ..., nis given. The &Prufer& code of such a tree is built as follows: the leaf (a vertex that is incident to only one edge
摘要: ZOJ Problem Set - 3689DiggingTime Limit:2 Seconds Memory Limit:65536 KBWhen it comes to theMaya Civilization, we can quickly remind of a term called the end of the world. It's not difficult to understand why we choose to believe the prophecy (or we just assume it is true to entertain ourselves)
摘要: Counting PairTime Limit:1000 msMemory Limit:65535 kBSolved:112Tried:1209SubmitStatusBest SolutionBackDescriptionBob hosts a party and invites N boys and M girls. He gives every boy here a unique number Ni(1 2 #include 3 #include 4 #include 5 #include 6 #include 7 #include 8 #include 9 #inclu...
摘要: King's SanctuaryTime Limit:1000 msMemory Limit:65535 kBSolved:111Tried:840SubmitStatusBest SolutionBackDescriptionThe king found his adherents were building four sanctuaries for him. He is interested about the positions of the sanctuaries and wants to know whether they would form a parallelogram
摘要: System Administratortime limit per test2 secondsmemory limit per test256 megabytesinputstandard inputoutputstandard outputBob got a job as a system administrator in X corporation. His first task was to connectnservers with the help ofmtwo-way direct connection so that it becomes possible to transmit
摘要: Bargaining Tabletime limit per test2 secondsmemory limit per test256 megabytesinputstandard inputoutputstandard outputBob wants to put a new bargaining table in his office. To do so he measured the office room thoroughly and drew its plan: Bob's office room is a rectangular roomn × mmeters.
摘要: ZOJ Problem Set - 1016ParencodingsTime Limit:2 Seconds Memory Limit:65536 KBLet S = s1 s2 ... s2n be a well-formed string of parentheses. S can be encoded in two different ways:By an integer sequence P = p1 p2 ... pn where pi is the number of left parentheses before the ith right parenthesis in S (P
摘要: ZOJ Problem Set - 1006Do the UntwistTime Limit:2 Seconds Memory Limit:65536 KBCryptographydeals with methods of secret communication that transform a message (theplaintext) into a disguised form (theciphertext) so that no one seeing the ciphertext will be able to figure out the plaintext except the
摘要: ZOJ Problem Set - 1005JugsTime Limit:2 Seconds Memory Limit:65536 KB Special JudgeIn the movie &Die Hard 3&, Bruce Willis and Samuel L. Jackson were confronted with the following puzzle. They were given a 3-gallon jug and a 5-gallon jug and were asked to fill the 5-gallon jug with exactly
摘要: ZOJ Problem Set - 1004Anagrams by StackTime Limit:2 Seconds Memory Limit:65536 KBHow can anagrams result from sequences of stack operations? There are two sequences of stack operators which can convert TROT to TORT:[i i i i o o o oi o i i o o i o]whereistands for Push andostands for Pop. Your progra
摘要: ZOJ Problem Set - 1002Fire NetTime Limit:2 Seconds Memory Limit:65536 KBSuppose that we have a square city with straight streets. A map of a city is a square board with n rows and n columns, each representing a street or a piece of wall.A blockhouse is a small castle that has four openings through w
摘要: ZOJ Problem Set - 3365Integer NumbersTime Limit:1 Second Memory Limit:32768 KB Special JudgeThe boy likes numbers. He has a sheet of paper. He have written a sequence of consecutive integer numbers on the sheet. The boy likes them.But then the girl came. The girl is cruel. She changed some of the nu
摘要: E. Collisionstime limit per test2 secondsmemory limit per test256 megabytesinputstandard inputoutputstandard outputOn a number line there arenballs. At time moment0for each ball the following data is known: its coordinatexi, speedvi(possibly, negative) and weightmi. The radius of the balls can be ig
摘要: Anniversary partyTime Limit:
K (Java/Others)Total Submission(s): 3043Accepted Submission(s): 1374Problem DescriptionThere is going to be a party to celebrate the 80-th Anniversary of the Ural State University. The University has a hierarchical stru
摘要: Root3719 - Grass is GreenTime limit: 3.000 secondsThis year exactlynpeople bought land in Squareville_including you. When someone buys land, then the first thing they do is to pla everyone wants to make sure that their grass is greener than the neighbour's. Depending on the
摘要: 1069. Prufer CodeTime limit: 0.25 secondMemory limit: 8 MBA tree (i.e. a connected graph without cycles) with vertices is given (N≥2). Vertices of the tree are numbered by the integers 1,…,N. A Prufer code for the tree is built as follows: a leaf (a vertex that is incident to the only edge) with a m
摘要: D -Flying to the MarsTime Limit:1000MSMemory Limit:32768KB64bit IO Format:%I64d & %I64uSubmitStatusPracticeHDU 1800DescriptionIn the year 8888, the Earth is ruled by the PPF Empire . As the population growing , PPF needs to find more land for the newborns . Finally , PPF decides to attack Kscino
摘要: . Hungry Sequencetime limit per test1 secondmemory limit per test256 megabytesinputstandard inputoutputstandard outputIahub and Iahubina went to a date at a luxury restaurant. Everything went fine until paying for the food. Instead of money, the waiter wants Iahub to write a Hungry sequence consisti
摘要: A. Flipping Gametime limit per test1 secondmemory limit per test256 megabytesinputstandard inputoutputstandard outputIahub got bored, so he invented a game to be played on paper.He writes n integers a1, a2, ..., an. Each of those integers can be either 0 or 1. He's allowed to do exactly one move
摘要: B. Sailtime limit per test1 secondmemory limit per test256 megabytesinputstandard inputoutputstandard outputThe polar bears are going fishing. They plan to sail from(sx, sy)to(ex, ey). However, the boat can only sail by wind. At each second, the wind blows in one of these directions: east, south, we
摘要: A. Snow Footprintstime limit per test1 secondmemory limit per test256 megabytesinputstandard inputoutputstandard outputThere is a straight snowy road, divided intonblocks. The blocks are numbered from 1 tonfrom left to right. If one moves from thei-th block to the(i + 1)-th block, he will leave a ri
摘要: A Simple Problem with IntegersTime Limit:5000MSMemory Limit:bit IO Format:%I64d & %I64uSubmitStatusDescriptionYou haveNintegers,A1,A2, ... ,AN. You need to deal with two kinds of operations. One type of operation is to add some given number to each number in a given interval. The other
摘要: B. Yaroslav and Two Stringstime limit per test2 secondsmemory limit per test256 megabytesinputstandard inputoutputstandard outputYaroslav thinks that two stringssandw, consisting of digits and having lengthnare non-comparable if there are two numbers,iandj(1 ≤ i, j ≤ n), such thatsi & wiandsj &lt
摘要: The Perfect StallTime Limit:1000MSMemory Limit:10000KTotal Submissions:15553Accepted:7118DescriptionFarmer John completed his new barn just last week, complete with all the latest milking technology. Unfortunately, due to engineering problems, all the stalls in the new barn are different. For the fi
摘要: Drainage DitchesTime Limit:
K (Java/Others)Total Submission(s): 5649Accepted Submission(s): 2666Problem DescriptionEvery time it rains on Farmer John's fields, a pond forms over Bessie's favorite clover patch. This means that the clover is
摘要: Problem 1845 Look UpAccept: 173Submit: 543Time Limit: 1000 mSecMemory Limit : 32768 KBProblem DescriptionN (1 &= N &= 100,000) monkeys in the mountains, conveniently numbered 1..N, are once again standing in a row. Monkey i has height Hi(1 &= Hi&= 1,000,000).Each monkey is looking to his
摘要: A. Yaroslav and Permutationstime limit per test2 secondsmemory limit per test256 megabytesinputstandard inputoutputstandard outputYaroslav has an array that consists of n integers. In one second Yaroslav can swap two neighboring array elements. Now Yaroslav is wondering if he can obtain an array whe
摘要: Substring FrequencyTime Limit:1000MS Memory Limit:65536KB 64bit IO Format:%lld & %lluSubmit Status Practice LightOJ 1255DescriptionA string is a finite sequence of symbols that are chosen from an alphabet. In this problem you are given two non-empty strings A and B, both contain lower case Engli
摘要: Harmonic Number Time Limit:3000MS Memory Limit:32768KB 64bit IO Format:%lld & %lluSubmit Status Practice LightOJ 1234DescriptionIn mathematics, the nth harmonic number is the sum of the reciprocals of the first n natural numbers:In this problem, you are given n, you have to find Hn.InputInput st
摘要: False OrderingTime Limit:1000MSMemory Limit:32768KB64bit IO Format:%lld & %lluSubmitStatusPracticeLightOJ 1109DescriptionWe definebis a Divisor of a numberaifais divisible byb. So, the divisors of 12 are 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 12. So, 12 has 6 divisors.Now you have to order all the integers from 1 to 10
摘要: A. IQ Testtime limit per test2 secondsmemory limit per test256 megabytesinputstandard inputoutputstandard outputIn the city of Ultima Thule job applicants are often offered an IQ test.The test is as follows: the person gets a piece of squared paper with a4 × 4square painted on it. Some of the s
摘要: C. Building Permutationtime limit per test2 secondsmemory limit per test256 megabytesinputstandard inputoutputstandard outputPermutation p is an ordered set of integers p1, p2, ..., pn, consisting of n distinct positive integers, each of them doesn't exceed n. We'll denote the i-th element o
摘要: B. Find Marbletime limit per test2 secondsmemory limit per test256 megabytesinputstandard inputoutputstandard outputPetya and Vasya are playing a game. Petya's gotnnon-transparent glasses, standing in a row. The glasses' positions are indexed with integers from1tonfrom left to right. Note th
摘要: A. Slightly Decreasing Permutationstime limit per test2 secondsmemory limit per test256 megabytesinputstandard inputoutputstandard outputPermutation p is an ordered set of integers p1, p2, ..., pn, consisting of n distinct positive integers, each of them doesn't exceed n. We'll denote the i-
摘要: C. Cows and Sequencetime limit per test3 secondsmemory limit per test256 megabytesinputstandard inputoutputstandard outputBessie and the cows are playing with sequences and need your help. They start with a sequence, initially containing just the number 0, and perform n operations. Each operation is
摘要: B. Cows and Poker Gametime limit per test2 secondsmemory limit per test256 megabytesinputstandard inputoutputstandard outputThere are n cows playing poker at a table. For the current betting phase, each player's status is either &ALLIN&, &IN&, or &FOLDED&, and does
摘要: Ignatius's puzzleTime Limit:
K (Java/Others)Total Submission(s): 4513Accepted Submission(s): 3068Problem DescriptionIgnatius is poor at math,he falls across a puzzle problem,so he has no choice but to appeal to Eddy. this problem describes that
摘要: Ignatius and the Princess IITime Limit:
K (Java/Others)Total Submission(s): 3163Accepted Submission(s): 1883Problem DescriptionNow our hero finds the door to the BEelzebub feng5166. He opens the door and finds feng5166 is about to kill our pretty P
摘要: Cows and Primitive Rootstime limit per test2 secondsmemory limit per test256 megabytesinputstandard inputoutputstandard outputThe cows have just learned what a primitive root is! Given a prime p, a primitive root is an integer x (1 ≤ x & p) such that none of integers x - 1, x2 - 1, ..., xp - 2 -
摘要: I Think I Need a HouseboatTime Limit: 1000MSMemory Limit: 10000KTotal Submissions: 75574Accepted: 32356DescriptionFred Mapper is considering purchasing some land in Louisiana to build his house on. In the process of investigating the land, he learned that the state of Louisiana is actually shrinking
摘要: HangoverTime Limit: 1000MSMemory Limit: 10000KTotal Submissions: 86843Accepted: 41852DescriptionHow far can you make a stack of cards overhang a table? If you have one card, you can create a maximum overhang of half a card length. (We're assuming that the cards must be perpendicular to the table
摘要: Balanced LineupTime Limit: 5000MSMemory Limit: 65536KTotal Submissions: 26339Accepted: 12351Case Time Limit: 2000MSDescriptionFor the daily milking, Farmer John's N cows (1 ≤ N ≤ 50,000) always line up in the same order. One day Farmer John decides to organize a game of Ultimate Frisbee with som
摘要: D. Colorful Graphtime limit per test2 secondsmemory limit per test256 megabytesinputstandard inputoutputstandard outputYou've got an undirected graph, consisting of n vertices and m edges. We will consider the graph's vertices numbered with integers from 1 to n. Each vertex of the graph has
摘要: Shaking Your Cellphone Time Limit:1000MS Memory Limit:65535KB 64bit IO Format:%lld & %llu Submit Status Practice UESTC 1700Description Do you know a software called &WeiXin&, a kind of chatting tool? There is an application called &Shaking for a while&. Once you shake your ce
摘要: B. Bookstime limit per test2 secondsmemory limit per test256 megabytesinputstandard inputoutputstandard outputWhen Valera has got some free time, he goes to the library to read some books. Today he's got t free minutes to read. That's why Valera took n books in the library and for each book
摘要: A. Point on Spiraltime limit per test2 secondsmemory limit per test256 megabytesinputstandard inputoutputstandard outputValera the horse lives on a plane. The Cartesian coordinate system is defined on this plane. Also an infinite spiral is painted on the plane. The spiral consists of segments: [(0,
摘要: C. Learning Languagestime limit per test2 secondsmemory limit per test256 megabytesinputstandard inputoutputstandard outputThe &BerCorp& company has got n employees. These employees can use m approved official languages for the formal correspondence. The languages are numbered with integer
摘要: 免费馅饼 Time Limit:1000MS Memory Limit:32768KB 64bit IO Format:%I64d & %I64u Submit Status Practice HDU 1176Description都 说天上不会掉馅饼,但有一天gameboy正走在回家的小径上,忽然天上掉下大把大把的馅饼。说来gameboy的人品实在是太好了,这馅饼别处都不掉, 就掉落在他身旁的10米范围内。馅饼如果掉在了地上当然就不能吃了,所以gameboy马上卸下身上的背包去接。但由于小径两侧都不能站人,所以他只能在 小径上接。由于gameboy平时老呆在房间里玩游戏,虽然在游戏中
摘要: Max Sum Time Limit:1000MS Memory Limit:32768KB 64bit IO Format:%I64d & %I64u Submit Status Practice HDU 1003DescriptionGiven a sequence a[1],a[2],a[3]......a[n], your job is to calculate the max sum of a sub-sequence. For example, given (6,-1,5,4,-7), the max sum in this sequence is 6 + (-1) + 5
摘要: 最大连续子序列 Time Limit:1000MS Memory Limit:32768KB 64bit IO Format:%I64d & %I64u Submit Status Practice HDU 1231Description给定K个整数的序列{ N1, N2, ..., NK },其任意连续子序列可表示为{ Ni, Ni+1, ..., Nj },其中 1 &= i &= j &= K。最大连续子序列是所有连续子序列中元素和最大的一个, 例如给定序列{ -2, 11, -4, 13, -5, -2 },其最大连续子序列为{ 11, -4, 13 },最大
摘要: B. New Problemtime limit per test2 secondsmemory limit per test256 megabytesinputstandard inputoutputstandard outputComing up with a new problem isn't as easy as many people think. Sometimes it is hard enough to name it. We'll consider a title original if it doesn't occur as a substring
摘要: D. Little Girl and Maximum XORtime limit per test2 secondsmemory limit per test256 megabytesinputstandard inputoutputstandard outputA little girl loves problems on bitwise operations very much. Here's one of them.You are given two integers l and r. Let's consider the values of for all pairs
摘要: C. Little Girl and Maximum Sumtime limit per test2 secondsmemory limit per test256 megabytesinputstandard inputoutputstandard outputThe little girl loves the problems on array queries very much.One day she came across a rather well-known problem: you've got an array of n elements (the elements o
摘要: B. Little Girl and Gametime limit per test2 secondsmemory limit per test256 megabytesinputstandard inputoutputstandard outputThe Little Girl loves problems on games very much. Here's one of them.Two players have got a string s, consisting of lowercase English letters. They play a game that is de
摘要: C. Dima and Staircasetime limit per test2 secondsmemory limit per test256 megabytesinputstandard inputoutputstandard outputDima's got a staircase that consists of n stairs. The first stair is at height a1, the second one is at a2, the last one is at an (1 ≤ a1 ≤ a2 ≤ ... ≤ an).Dima decided to pl
摘要: JavabeansTime Limit: 2 Seconds Memory Limit: 65536 KBJavabeans are delicious. Javaman likes to eat javabeans very much.Javaman has n boxes of javabeans. There are exactly i javabeans in the i-th box (i = 1, 2, 3,...n). Everyday Javaman chooses an integer x. He also chooses several boxes where the...
摘要: 3492 - Kagome Kagome时间限制:Java: 2000 ms / Others: 2000 ms内存限制: Java: 65536 KB / Others: 65536 KB问题描述Kagome kagome, kago no naka no tori wa Itsu itsu deyaru? Yoake no ban ni Tsuru to kame to subetta. Ushiro no shoumen daare? Translation: Kagome kagome, the bird in the cage, when will you come out? In
摘要: Ordinal NumbersTime Limit: 2 Seconds Memory Limit: 65536 KBOrdinal numbers refer to a position in a series. Common ordinals include zeroth, first, second, third, fourth and so on. Ordinals are not often written in words, they are written using digits and letters. An ordinal indicator is a sign ad...
摘要: Edge 时间限制(普通/Java):1000MS/10000MS 运行内存限制:65536KByte 总提交: 1 测试通过: 0 描述For products that are wrapped in small packings it is necessary that the sheet of paper containing the directions for use is folded until its size becomes small enough. We assume that a sheet of paper is rectangular ...
摘要: Conic SectionTime Limit: 2 Seconds Memory Limit: 65536 KBThe conic sections are the nondegenerate curves generated by the intersections of a plane with one or two nappes of a cone. For a plane perpendicular to the axis of the cone, a circle is produced. For a plane that is not perpendicular to th...
摘要: 浙大研究生复试历年试题,欢迎练习~敌兵布阵Time Limit:
K (Java/Others)Total Submission(s): 23576Accepted Submission(s): 10236Problem Description C国的死对头A国这段时间正在进行军事演习,所以C国间谍头子Derek和他手下Tidy又开始忙乎了。A国在海岸线沿直线布置了N个工兵营地,Derek和Tidy的任务就是要监视这些工兵营地的活动情况。由于采取了某种先进的监测手段,所以每个工兵营地的人数C
摘要: I Hate ItTime Limit:
K (Java/Others)Total Submission(s): 22019Accepted Submission(s): 8792Problem Description很多学校流行一种比较的习惯。老师们很喜欢询问,从某某到某某当中,分数最高的是多少。这让很多学生很反感。不管你喜不喜欢,现在需要你做的是,就是按照老师的要求,写一个程序,模拟老师的询问。当然,老师有时候需要更新某位同学的成绩。Input本题目包含多组测试,请处理到文件结束。在每个
摘要: Just a HookTime Limit : ms (Java/Other)Memory Limit : K (Java/Other)Total Submission(s) : 7Accepted Submission(s) : 4Problem DescriptionIn the game of DotA, Pudge’s meat hook is actually the most horrible thing for most of the heroes. The hook is made up of several consecutive me
摘要: B. Dima and Sequencetime limit per test2 secondsmemory limit per test256 megabytesinputstandard inputoutputstandard outputDima got into number sequences. Now he's got sequence a1, a2, ..., an, consisting of n positive integers. Also, Dima has got a function f(x), which can be defined with the fo
摘要: A. Dima and Friendstime limit per test2 secondsmemory limit per test256 megabytesinputstandard inputoutputstandard outputDima and his friends have been playing hide and seek at Dima's place all night. As a result, Dima's place got messy. In the morning they decided that they need to clean th
摘要: D. Zero Treetime limit per test2 secondsmemory limit per test256 megabytesinputstandard inputoutputstandard outputA tree is a graph with n vertices and exactly n - 1 this graph should meet the following condition: there exists exactly one shortest (by number of edges) path between any pair of
摘要: C. k-Multiple Free Settime limit per test2 secondsmemory limit per test256 megabytesinputstandard inputoutputstandard outputA k-multiple free set is a set of integers where there is no pair of integers where one is equal to another integer multiplied by k. That is, there are no two integers x and y
摘要: B. Convex Shapetime limit per test2 secondsmemory limit per test256 megabytesinputstandard inputoutputstandard outputConsider an n × m grid. Initially all the cells of the grid are colored white. Lenny has painted some of the cells (at least one) black. We call a painted grid convex if one can
摘要: A. Lights Outtime limit per test2 secondsmemory limit per test256 megabytesinputstandard inputoutputstandard outputLenny is playing a game on a 3 × 3 grid of lights. In the beginning of the game all lights are switched on. Pressing any of the lights will toggle it and all side-adjacent lights.
摘要: D. Good Substringstime limit per test2 secondsmemory limit per test512 megabytesinputstandard inputoutputstandard outputYou've got string s, consisting of small English letters. Some of the English letters are good, the rest are bad.A substring s[l...r] (1 ≤ l ≤ r ≤ |s|) of string s = s1s2...s|s
摘要: C. Secrettime limit per test2 secondsmemory limit per test256 megabytesinputstandard inputoutputstandard outputThe Greatest Secret Ever consists of n words, indexed by positive integers from 1 to n. The secret needs dividing between k Keepers (let's index them by positive integers from 1 to k),
摘要: B. Prime Matrixtime limit per test2 secondsmemory limit per test256 megabytesinputstandard inputoutputstandard outputYou've got an n × m matrix. The matrix consists of integers. In one move, you can apply a single transformation to the matrix: choose an arbitrary element of the matrix and i
摘要: A. Beautiful Yeartime limit per test2 secondsmemory limit per test256 megabytesinputstandard inputoutputstandard outputIt seems like the year of 2013 came only yesterday. Do you know a curious fact? The year of 2013 is the first year after the old 1987 with only distinct digits.Now you are suggested
摘要: Somali PiratesTime Limit: 1 Second Memory Limit: 32768 KBIt is said that the famous Somali Pirates hate digits. So their QQ passwords never contain any digit. Given some lines of candidate passwords, you are asked to delete all the digits in the passwords and print other characters in their origi...
摘要: Who is Older?Time Limit: 1 Second Memory Limit: 32768 KBJavaman and cpcs are arguing who is older. Write a program to help them.InputThere are multiple test cases. The first line of input is an integer T (0 & T &= 1000) indicating the number of test cases. Then T test cases follow. The i-th li
摘要: CompromiseTime Limit: 1000MSMemory Limit: 65536KTotal Submissions: 5181Accepted: 2361Special JudgeDescriptionIn a few months the European Currency Union will become a reality. However, to join the club, the Maastricht criteria must be fulfilled, and this is not a trivial task for the countries (mayb
摘要: Strange Towers of HanoiTime Limit: 1000MSMemory Limit: 30000KTotal Submissions: 2195Accepted: 1446DescriptionBackground Charlie Darkbrown sits in another one of those boring Computer Science lessons: At the moment the teacher just explains the standard Tower of Hanoi problem, which bores Charlie to
摘要: World Cup NoiseTime Limit: 1000MSMemory Limit: 30000KTotal Submissions: 13853Accepted: 6827DescriptionBackground &KO-RE-A, KO-RE-A& shout 54.000 happy football fans after their team has reached the semifinals of the FIFA World Cup in their home country. But although their excitement is rea
摘要: Recaman's SequenceTime Limit: 3000MS Memory Limit: 60000KTotal Submissions: 19147 Accepted: 8028DescriptionThe Recaman's sequence is defined by a0 = 0 ; for m & 0, am = am-1 - m if the rsulting am is positive and not already in the sequence, otherwise am = am-1 + m. The first few numbers
摘要: Function Run FunTime Limit: 1000MSMemory Limit: 10000KTotal Submissions: 13734Accepted: 7154DescriptionWe all love recursion! Don't we? Consider a three-parameter recursive function w(a, b, c):if a &= 0 or b &= 0 or c &= 0, then w(a, b, c) returns:1if a & 20 or b & 20 or c & 20
摘要: The TriangleTime Limit: 1000MSMemory Limit: 10000KTotal Submissions: 31614Accepted: 18667Description73 88 1 02 7 4 44 5 2 6 5(Figure 1)Figure 1 shows a number triangle. Write a program that calculates the highest sum of numbers passed on a route that starts at the top and ends so...
摘要: SafecrackerTime Limit:
K (Java/Others)Total Submission(s): 5240Accepted Submission(s): 2622Problem Description=== Op tech briefing,
06:42 CST === &The item is locked in a Klein safe behind a painting in the second-floor library. Kle
摘要: ZOJ Problem Set - 2677Oil DealTime Limit: 5 Seconds Memory Limit: 32768 KB Special JudgeOil is a very important strategic resource. Recently United Statesof Antarctica invaded the rich in oil country of Qari, and now tryto keep the control of the oil transportation system. The systemconsists of p...
摘要: Can you solve this equation?Time Limit:1000MSMemory Limit:32768KB64bit IO Format:%I64d & %I64uSubmitStatusDescriptionNow,given the equation 8*x^4 + 7*x^3 + 2*x^2 + 3*x + 6 == Y,can you find its solution between 0 and 100;Now please try your lucky.InputThe first line of the input contains an inte
摘要: Tempter of the BoneTime Limit:1000MSMemory Limit:32768KB64bit IO Format:%I64d & %I64uSubmitStatusDescriptionThe doggie found a bone in an ancient maze, which fascinated him a lot. However, when he picked it up, the maze began to shake, and the doggie could feel the ground sinking. He realized th
摘要: LETTERSTime Limit:1000MSMemory Limit:10000KB64bit IO Format:%I64d & %I64uSubmitStatusDescriptionA single-player game is played on a rectangular board divided in R rows and C columns. There is a single uppercase letter (A-Z) written in every position in the board.Before the begging of the game th
摘要: A - 棋盘问题Time Limit:1000MSMemory Limit:10000KB64bit IO Format:%I64d & %I64uSubmitStatusDescription在一个给定形状的棋盘(形状可能是不规则的)上面摆放棋子,棋子没有区别。要求摆放时任意的两个棋子不能放在棋盘中的同一行或者同一列,请编程求解对于给定形状和大小的棋盘,摆放k个棋子的所有可行的摆放方案C。Input输入含有多组测试数据。每组数据的第一行是两个正整数,n k,用一个空格隔开,表示了将在一个n*n的矩阵内描述棋盘,以及摆放棋子的数目。 n &= 8 , k &= n当为-1
摘要: (Your)((Term)((Project)))Time Limit: 1000MSMemory Limit: 10000KTotal Submissions: 2709Accepted: 1010DescriptionYou have typed the report of your term project in your personal computer. There are several one line arithmetic expressions in your report. There is no redundant parentheses in the expressi
摘要: RailsTime Limit: 1000MSMemory Limit: 10000KTotal Submissions: 19760Accepted: 7957DescriptionThere is a famous railway station in PopPush City. Country there is incredibly hilly. The station was built in last century. Unfortunately, funds were extremely limited that time. It was possible to establish
摘要: Matrix Chain MultiplicationTime Limit: 2 Seconds Memory Limit: 65536 KBMatrix multiplication problem is a typical example of dynamical programming.Suppose you have to evaluate an expression like A*B*C*D*E where A,B,C,D and E arematrices. Since matrix multiplication is associative, the order in whi..
摘要: 原题链接:点击打开链接A. Socketstime limit per test2 secondsmemory limit per test256 megabytesinputstandard inputoutputstandard outputVasya has got many devices that work on electricity. He's got n supply-line filters to plug the devices, the i-th supply-line filter has ai sockets.Overall Vasya has got m d
摘要: How many people have ipad IITime Limit:
K (Java/Others)Total Submission(s): 174Accepted Submission(s): 60Problem Descriptionhh found more and more of his friends are having ipad IIs. One day when they get together, hh asked his five friends, &
摘要: Magic NumberTime Limit:
K (Java/Others)Total Submission(s): 1057Accepted Submission(s): 444Problem DescriptionThere are many magic numbers whose lengths are less than 10. Given some queries, each contains a single number, if the Levenshtein distanc
摘要: OutletsTimeLimit:MS(Java/Others)MemoryLimit:K(Java/Others)TotalSubmission(s):351AcceptedSubmission(s):174ProblemDescriptionInChina,foreignbrandcommoditiesareoftenmuchmoreexpensivethanabroad.ThemainreasonisthatweChinesepeopletendtothinkforeignthingsarebetterandwearewillingtopaymuc
摘要: The Power of XiangqiTime Limit:
K (Java/Others)Total Submission(s): 284Accepted Submission(s): 145Problem DescriptionXiangqi is one of the most popular two-player board games in China. The game represents a battle between two armies with the goal o
摘要: Bone Collector原题连接:点击打开链接Time Limit:
K (Java/Others)Total Submission(s): 15290Accepted Submission(s): 6055Problem DescriptionMany years ago , in Teddy’s hometown there was a man who was called “Bone Collector”. This man like to collect varies of bo
摘要: A -Excellent TeamTime Limit:1000MSMemory Limit:65536KB64bit IO Format:%I64d & %I64uSubmitStatusPracticeURAL 1931DescriptionGibbs: Next!First Pirate: My wife ran off with my dog and I'm drunk for a month.Gibbs: Perfect. Next!Second Pirate: Me have one arm and a bum leg.Gibbs: It's the cro
摘要: Design T-ShirtTime Limit:
K (Java/Others)Total Submission(s): 3018Accepted Submission(s): 1500Problem DescriptionSoon after he decided to design a T-shirt for our Algorithm Board on Free-City BBS, XKA found that he was trapped by all kinds of sugge
摘要: Windows Message QueueTime Limit:
K (Java/Others)Total Submission(s): 1952Accepted Submission(s): 759Problem DescriptionMessage queue is the basic fundamental of windows system. For each process, the system maintains a message queue. If something ha
摘要: Jungle RoadsTime Limit:
K (Java/Others)Total Submission(s): 2996Accepted Submission(s): 2124Problem DescriptionThe Head Elder of the tropical island of Lagrishan has a problem. A burst of foreign aid money was spent on extra roads between villages
摘要: 1076 - Gene Assembly时间限制:Java: 2000 ms / Others: 2000 ms内存限制:Java: 65536 KB / Others: 65536 KB问题描述 Statement of the ProblemWith the large amount of genomic DNA sequence data being made available, it is becoming more important to find genes (parts of the genomic DNA which are responsible for the synt
摘要: Argus 时间限制(普通/Java):1000MS/3000MS 运行内存限制:65536KByte总提交: 3 测试通过: 2描述A data stream is a real-time, continuous, ordered sequence of items. Some examples include sensor data, Internet traffic, financial tickers, on-line auctions, and transaction logs such as Web usage logs and telephone call reco...
摘要: A. Free Cashtime limit per test2 secondsmemory limit per test256 megabytesinputstandard inputoutputstandard outputValera runs a 24/7 fast food cafe. He magically learned that next daynpeople will visit his cafe. For each person we know the arrival time: thei-th person comes exactly athihoursmiminute
摘要: A. Little Elephant and Functiontime limit per test2 secondsmemory limit per test256 megabytesinputstandard inputoutputstandard outputThe Little Elephant enjoys recursive functions.This time he enjoys the sorting function. Let a is a permutation of an integers from 1 to n, inclusive, and ai denotes t
摘要: Red and BlackTime Limit:
K (Java/Others)Total Submission(s): 4260Accepted Submission(s): 2766原题链接:点击打开链接Problem DescriptionThere is a rectangular room, covered with square tiles. Each tile is colored either red or black. A man is standing on a blac
摘要: Tempter of the BoneTime Limit:
K (Java/Others)Total Submission(s): 39780Accepted Submission(s): 10761原题链接:点击打开链接Problem DescriptionThe doggie found a bone in an ancient maze, which fascinated him a lot. However, when he picked it up, the maze began
摘要: Oil DepositsTime Limit:
K (Java/Others)Total Submission(s): 5776Accepted Submission(s): 3360原题链接:点击打开链接Problem DescriptionThe GeoSurvComp geologic survey company is responsible for detecting underground oil deposits. GeoSurvComp works with one larg
摘要: 变形课Time Limit:
MS (Java/Others)Memory Limit: 36 K (Java/Others)Total Submission(s): 7064Accepted Submission(s): 2622原题链接:点击打开链接Problem Description呃......变形课上Harry碰到了一点小麻烦,因为他并不像Hermione那样能够记住所有的咒语而随意的将一个棒球变成刺猬什么的,但是他发现了变形咒语的一个统一规律:如果咒语是以a开头b结尾的一个单词,那么它的作用就恰好是使A物体变成B物体.Harry已经将他所会
摘要: Find TerroristsTime limit: 5 secondsThe Prime Minister and his Accumulated Council of Ministers(ACM) are trying hard to find all possible terrorist locations. In his dream, the Prime Minister gets a message from God suggesting that the answer to all terrorist problems are numbers(say one such number
摘要: MinesweeperTime Limit:3000MSMemory Limit:0KB64bit IO Format:%lld & %lluSubmitStatusPracticeUVALive 4335原题链接:点击打开链接DescriptionMinesweeper is a single-player computer game. Theobjective of the game is to clear an abstract minefield withoutdetonating a mine. When the game is started, the player is
摘要: Large Division Time Limit:1000MSMemory Limit:32768KB 64bit IO Format:%lld & %lluSubmitStatus原题链接:点击打开链接DescriptionGiven two integers, a and b, you should checkwhethera is divisible by b or not. We know that an integerais divisible by an integer b if and only if there exists an integercsuch that
摘要: The Center of GravityTime Limit:
K (Java/Others)Total Submission(s): 2994Accepted Submission(s): 1668原题链接:点击打开链接Problem DescriptionEveryone know the story that how Newton discovered the Universal Gravitation. One day, Newton walkedleisurely, sudden
摘要: Relax! It's just a gameTime Limit:3000MSMemory Limit:0KB64bit IO Format:%lld & %lluSubmitStatusPracticeUVALive 4365DescriptionYou: What's the score? Did I miss much?Me: It's 2-1 for elAhli and the second half just started. The first half was quite boring.You: Who scored first? elAhli
摘要: Game with pointsTime Limit:500MSMemory Limit:65536KB64bit IO Format:%I64d & %I64uSubmitStatusPracticeSGU 408DescriptionRecently Petya has discovered new game with points. Rules of the game are quite simple. First, there is onlyone pointA0 with coordinates (0, 0). Then Petya have to draw N anothe
摘要: Scientific ProblemTime Limit:500MSMemory Limit:65536KB64bit IO Format:%I64d & %I64uSubmitStatusPracticeSGU 403DescriptionOnce upon a time Professor Idioticideasinventor was travelling by train. Watching cheerless landscape outside the window, he decided to invent the theme of his new scientific
摘要: I - WeedTime Limit:1000MSMemory Limit:65536KB64bit IO Format:%I64d & %I64uSubmitStatusPracticeSGU 344DescriptionAndrew has visited his garden for the last time many years ago. Today's property taxes are so high, so Andrew decided to sell his garden. The land was not cultivated for a long tim
摘要: N皇后问题Time Limit:
K (Java/Others)Total Submission(s): 3579Accepted Submission(s): 1654Problem Description在N*N的方格棋盘放置了N个皇后,使得它们不相互攻击(即任意2个皇后不允许处在同一排,同一列,也不允许处在与棋盘边框成45角的斜线上。你的任务是,对于给定的N,求出有多少种合法的放置方法。Input共有若干行,每行一个正整数N≤10,表示棋盘和皇后的数量;如果N=0,表示结束。Outpu
摘要: 统计字符Time Limit:
K (Java/Others)Total Submission(s): 5479Accepted Submission(s): 3418Problem Description统计一个给定字符串中指定的字符出现的次数Input测试输入包含若干测试用例,每个测试用例包含2行,第1行为一个长度不超过5的字符串,第2行为一个长度不超过80的字符串。注意这里的字符串包含空格,即空格也可能是要求被统计的字符之一。当读到'#'时输入结束,相应的结果不要输出。
摘要: ConversionsTime Limit:
K (Java/Others)Total Submission(s): 1054Accepted Submission(s): 618Problem DescriptionConversion between the metric and English measurement systems is relatively simple. Often, it involves either multiplying or dividing by a c
摘要: EquationsTime Limit:
K (Java/Others)Total Submission(s): 689Accepted Submission(s): 315Problem DescriptionAll the problems in this contest totally bored you. And every time you get bored you like playing with quadratic equations of the form a*X2+ b
摘要: Kaitou Kid - The Phantom Thief (1)Time Limit:
K (Java/Others)Total Submission(s): 1498Accepted Submission(s): 666Problem DescriptionDo you know Kaitou Kid? In the legend, Kaitou Kid is a master of disguise, and can take on the voice and form of any
摘要: The Great TeamTime Limit:500MSMemory Limit:65536KB64bit IO Format:%I64d & %I64uSubmitStatusPracticeURAL 1779DescriptionWhen a few students of the Ural State University finished their sport career, the university encountered a lot of problems in team composition. Veterans of sports programming de
摘要: AnindilyakwaTime Limit:500MSMemory Limit:65536KB64bit IO Format:%I64d & %I64uSubmitStatusPracticeURAL 1777DescriptionThe language of Australian aborigines anindilyakwa has no numerals. No anindilyakwa can say: “I've hooked eight fishes”. Instead, he says: “I've hooked as many fishes as m
摘要: ACMerTime Limit:
K (Java/Others)Total Submission(s): 2634Accepted Submission(s): 1190Problem DescriptionThere are at least P% and at most Q% students of HDU are ACMers, now I want to know how many students HDU have at least?InputThe input contains
摘要: {A} + {B}Time Limit:
K (Java/Others)Total Submission(s): 7266Accepted Submission(s): 2948Problem Description给你两个集合,要求{A} + {B}.注:同一个集合中不会有两个相同的元素.Input每组输入数据分为三行,第一行有两个数字n,m(0&n,m&=10000),分别表示集合A和集合B的元素个数.后两行分别表示集合A和集合B.每个元素为不超出int范围的整数,每个元素
摘要: LogarithmsTime Limit:1000MSMemory Limit:0KB64bit IO Format:%lld & %lluSubmitStatusPracticeUVA 11666DescriptionProblemALogarithmsInput:Standard InputOutput:Standard OutputFrom time immemorial different series has been an integrated part of mathematics. Series is very important for finding values
摘要: 取石子游戏Time Limit:
K (Java/Others)Total Submission(s): 2009Accepted Submission(s): 950Problem Description有两堆石子,数量任意,可以不同。游戏开始由两个人轮流取石子。游戏规定,每次有两种不同的取法,一是可以在任意的一堆中取走任意多的石子;二是可以在两堆中同时取走相同数量的石子。最后把石子全部取完者为胜者。现在给出初始的两堆石子的数目,如果轮到你先取,假设双方都采取最好的策略,问最后你是胜者还是
摘要: What Are You Talking AboutTime Limit:
MS (Java/Others)Memory Limit: 800 K (Java/Others)Total Submission(s): 7547Accepted Submission(s): 2335Problem DescriptionIgnatius is so lucky that he met a Martian yesterday. But he didn't know the language the Martians use. The Martian
摘要: B. Solitairetime limit per test2 secondsmemory limit per test256 megabytesinputstandard inputoutputstandard outputA boy named Vasya wants to play an old Russian solitaire called &Accordion&. In this solitaire, the player must observe the following rules:A deck ofncards is carefully shuffle
摘要: 最短路Time Limit:
K (Java/Others)Total Submission(s): 11062Accepted Submission(s): 4709Problem Description在每年的校赛里,所有进入决赛的同学都会获得一件很漂亮的t-shirt。但是每当我们的工作人员把上百件的衣服从商店运回到赛场的时候,却是非常累的!所以现在他们想要寻找最短的从商店到赛场的路线,你可以帮助他们吗?Input输入包括多组数据。每组数据第一行是两个整数N、M(N&=100,M
摘要: 还是畅通工程Time Limit:
K (Java/Others)Total Submission(s): 12154Accepted Submission(s): 5565Problem Description某省调查乡村交通状况,得到的统计表中列出了任意两村庄间的距离。省政府“畅通工程”的目标是使全省任何两个村庄间都可以实现公路交通(但不一定有直接的公路相连,只要能间接通过公路可达即可),并要求铺设的公路总长度为最小。请计算最小的公路总长度。Input测试输入包含若干测试用例。每个测试用
随笔 - 383

我要回帖

更多关于 改变世界的quiz 的文章

随机推荐