九年级 上册 第六单元 Unit6(1)您当前的位置: &&
&& 资料列表
【编号:3845415】
资料分类:
年份:2014
上传:yoyohahayo
更新: 14:52:00
压缩包中的资料:
[中学联盟]辽宁省东港市小甸子中学2014届九年级英语单元复习学案:Unit 12 You’re supposed to shake hands section Adoc
[中学联盟]辽宁省东港市小甸子中学2014届九年级英语单元复习:Unit 12 You’re supposed to shake hands单元测试题doc
[来自e网通客户端]
大小:<font color="#68 K
扣点数:0 点
扣储值:<font color="# 元
下载次数:5 次
【编号:3806591】
资料分类:
上传:liamei2008
更新: 12:21:00
一 教学目标:
Teaching aims:
1.知识目标:
1能预习并说出这单元的主要内容。
2能运用并拓展本单元内容。
2.能力目标:
1 听能目标:能听懂本单元的目标语言You’re supposed to do…
2 说能目标:能准确的谈论各国的风俗礼仪。
3 写能目标:能准确 的写出各个地方各个国家的风俗礼仪。
3.过程与方法目标:通过运用本单元的目标语言,反复练习You are supposed to do…,从而掌握本单元的重点句型和词组。
4.情感态度与价值观:本单元通过学习各国风俗礼仪 ,让同学们树立更远大的志向。
教学工具:多媒体,录音机
教学重难点:
1)各国风俗礼仪的了解。
2)电子英语的书写。
四.教学过程:
SectionA
课前预习
根据句意,用括号中所给词的适当形式填空
Computers are used by people for ______ problems do
Spaceship ______people have reached other pa[来自e网通客户端]
大小:<font color="#9 K
下载次数:7 次
【编号:3765161】
资料分类:
年份:2013
上传:yoyohahayo
更新: 10:33:00
压缩包中的资料:
[中学联盟]辽宁省东港市黑沟中学九年级英语导学案:unit12(第2课时)doc
[中学联盟]辽宁省东港市黑沟中学九年级英语导学案:unit12(第3课时)doc
[中学联盟]辽宁省东港市黑沟中学九年级英语导学案:unit12(第1课时)doc
[来自e网通客户端]
大小:<font color="#44 K
下载次数:9 次
【编号:3740650】
资料分类:
上传:luckyzcl
更新: 17:35:00
压缩包中的资料:
[中学联盟]山东省肥城市王庄镇初级中学九年级英语:unit 12 You’re supposed to shake hands ReadingMP3
[中学联盟]山东省肥城市王庄镇初级中学九年级英语:unit 12 You’re supposed to shake hands Readingppt
[中学联盟]山东省肥城市王庄镇初级中学九年级英语:unit 12 You’re supposed to shake hands Section A-1ppt
[中学联盟]山东省肥城市王庄镇初级中学九年级英语:unit 12 You’re supposed to shake hands Section A-2ppt
[中学联盟]山东省肥城市王庄镇初级中学九年级英语:unit 12 You’re supposed to shake hands Section B-1ppt
[中学联盟]山东省肥城市王庄镇初级中学九年级英语:unit 12 You’re supposed to shake hands Sect
[来自e网通客户端]
大小:<font color="#347 K
下载次数:12 次
【编号:3632011】
资料分类:
更新: 12:16:00
压缩包中的资料:
[中学联盟]福建省厦门市集美区灌口中学九年级英语教案Unit 12doc
[中学联盟]福建省厦门市集美区灌口中学九年级英语:unit12练习1doc
[中学联盟]福建省厦门市集美区灌口中学九年级英语unit 12sectionbppt
[来自e网通客户端]
大小:<font color="#19 K
下载次数:16 次
【编号:3596412】
资料分类:
更新: 10:52:00
课标考点要求
I 重点单词
摇动;震动
2 kiss
v&n 吻;亲吻
3 relaxed
adj 放松的;宽松的;轻松自在的
4 land
国家;国土;土地
5 towards
prep 对于;关于
6 stick
v 刺;戳;插
v 指;指向
叉;餐叉
9 full
吃饱的;过饱的
10 spoon
n 匙; 调羹
12 rubbish
v 组成;构成
n 象征;标致;符号
15 mark
n 记号;符号
prep 在……[来自e网通客户端]
大小:<font color="#0 K
下载次数:22 次
【编号:3589357】
资料分类:
年份:2013
上传:ziliaoliulili
更新: 19:22:00
Teaching Topic
Teaching style
written by
Zhou Fulan
Teaching aims
1 Remember the important words
2 Talk what you are supposed to do
Teaching difficult a nd important points
1 be supposed to do
2、本单元中的一些重点短语
Steps[来源:]
Students’
Activities
Teacher’s Activities
Step1【预习指导与检测】
一 预习指导
语法: “be supposed to do ”
一 翻译以下单词及词组并快速记住。
________摇动;震动
2 ________吻;亲吻
3 ________ 放松的;宽松的
4 ___ _____ 国家;国土;土地[来自e网通客户端]
大小:<font color="#0 K
下载次数:74 次
【编号:3585931】
资料分类:
上传:看过风和日丽
更新: 8:18:00
UNIT 12综合测试
Ⅰ听对话,选出与所听对话内容相匹配的图画每段对话读两遍
1M:Do you like Chinese food, Maria
W:Yes,but I think it’s hard to use chopsticks
2M:Joe,you know in Japan it’s polite to make noise when you’re eating noodles
W:ReallyIn the United States we shouldn’t do it in that way Does it show that I like the food
M:Yes,it shows you enjoy the food
3W:Can I help you, sir
M:I’t like
压缩包中的资料:
【中学教材全解】2014届九年级(下)(人教新目标)配套听力录音unit 12doc
【中学教材全解】2014届九年级(下)(人教新目标)配套听力录音unit 12mp3
[来自e网通客户端]
大小:<font color="#02 K
下载次数:92 次
【编号:3552047】
资料分类:
上传:olnyliu
更新: 16:18:00
压缩包中的资料:
A1blrc
A1bmp3
A2alrc
A2amp3
A2blrc
A2bmp3
A3alrc
A3amp3
B2alrc
B2amp3
B2blrc
B2bmp3
B3alrc
B3amp3
readinglrc
readingmp3
self check 2mp3
[中学联盟]河南省驻马店市上蔡县第一初级中学新目标英语九年级全册同步音频:Unit 12
[来自e网通客户端]
大小:<font color="#00 K
下载次数:19 次
【编号:3541584】
资料分类:
上传:shamrock106
更新: 18:35:00
压缩包中的资料:
[中学联盟]广东省珠海九中九年级人教版英语课件:词组ppt
[中学联盟]广东省珠海九中九年级人教版英语素材:Readingmp3
[中学联盟]广东省珠海九中九年级人教版英语素材:Section A 1bmp3
[中学联盟]广东省珠海九中九年级人教版英语素材:Section A 2amp3
[中学联盟]广东省珠海九中九年级人教版英语素材:Section A 2bmp3
[中学联盟]广东省珠海九中九年级人教版英语素材:Section A 3amp3
[中学联盟]广东省珠海九中九年级人教版英语素材:Section B 2amp3
[中学联盟]广东省珠海九中九年级人教版英语素材:Section B 2bmp3
[中学联盟]广东省珠海九中九年级人教版英语素材:Section B 3amp3
[中学联盟]广东省珠海九中九年级人教版英语素材:Self check 2mp3
[中学联盟]广东省珠海九中九年级人教版英语素材:Wordsmp3
[中学联盟]广东省珠海九中九年级人教版英语课件:p
[来自e网通客户端]
大小:<font color="#909 K
下载次数:20 次
电话:010-57
中学学科网人教版新目标英语九年级第六单元试题新52
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
人教版新目标英语九年级第六单元试题新52
Unit6SectionB2a;一、()1.Theabacus(算盘)wasin;A.byB.byC.ofD.o;()2.Thenumberofteachersi;teachers.A.areB.i;()3.CShallwegoonworking?;A.whenB.ifC.becauseD.alt;()4.OurEnglish
Unit 6 Section B 2a一、(
)1. The abacus(算盘)was invented ____ the sixth century ___ Chinese people.A. by
)2. The number of teachers in our school ____ 130 and a number of them ___ womenteachers.
)3. CShall we go on working?
-Yes, ____ I prefer to have a rest.A. when
C. because
D. although(
)4. Our English teacher ____ us __ ten groups to act out the conversation.A. as
D. with (
)5. ___ is believed that Lily is the most popular student in our class.A. It
)6. CHi, Gina. Will you come to join us this weekend?
-I won’t unless I ____.A. invite
B. was invited
C. invited
D. am invited(
)7. When the others has gone, Joan ____ to clean the room.A. gave
B. remained
D. continued(
)8. My mother told me that my homework must ____ on time.A. finish
B. be finish
C. be finished
D. finished(
)9. I have to ____ early tomorrow morning.A. rise
C. be risen
D. be raised(
)10. The missing boy was last seen ____ near the river.A. playing
B. to be playing
D. to play二、Denny Crook was a famous photographer. He traveled all over the world, taking pictures for magazines and newspapers, and won many prizes.“I’ll do anything to get a good photo,” he often said. “I’ll go anywhere at any time, even if it ”something interesting happened, Denny went to photo it.“I’” he told her. “You won’t enjoy yourself, and I won’to look after you. Sometimes there’don’’t like it.”“Denny, I’m not a child,” his wife didn’“I can look after myself. Please take me with you the next time you go overseas.”to his wife, “You can come to Africa with me if you want to. I’there. It should be interesting and not too uncomfortable.”some lions to photo. His wife went with him, but before long they became separated. She walked down on path while he walked down the other. Then he shouted, “’t get you both in the picture!”(
A. dangerous B. natural C. convenient D. impossible(
A. lie B. reason C. news D. truth(
)3. A. allowed B. refused C. failed D. joked(
)4. A. wealth B. prize C. pleasure D. luck(
)5. A. money B. time C. interest D. ability(
)6. A. meet B. work C. shop D. stay(
)7. A. meal B. picnic C. room D. party(
)8. A. agree B. understand C. reply D. complain(
)9. A. worried B. forgot C. asked D. thought(
)10. A. land B. flowers C. animals D. people(
)11. A. confused B. excited C. surprised D. disappointed(
)12. A. find B. feed C. drive D. shoot(
)13. A. singing B. crying C. laughing D. cheering(
)14. A. threw B. fired C. showed D. pointed(
)15. A. Hurry up B. Look out C. Slow down D. Go ahead三、(A)The first newspapers were written by hand and put up on walls in public place. The earliest daily newspaper was started in Rome in 59 BC. In the 700s the world’s first printed newspaper was published. Europe didn’t have a regularly published newspaper until 1609, when one was started in Germany.The first regularly published newspaper in the English language was printed in Amsterdam in 1620. In 1621, an English newspaper was started in London and was published once a week. The first daily English newspaper was The Daily Courant(《每日新闻》). It came out in March 1702.In 1690, Benjamin Harris printed the first American newspaper in Boston. But not long after it was first published, the government stopped the paper. In 1704, John Campbell started The Boston Newsletter(《波士顿新闻通讯》), the first newspaper published in the American colonies. By 1760, the colonies had more than thirty daily newspapers. There are now about 1800 daily papers in the United States.Today, as a group, English language newspapers have the largest circulation(发行量)in the world. But the largest circulation for a newspaper is that of the Japanese newspaper Asahi Dhimbun(《朝日新闻》). It sells more than eleven million copies every day.(
)1. The first daily newspaper came out in _____.A. 59 BC
)2. The first regularly published newspaper in Europe was printed in ____.A. England
B. Germany
D. Sweden(
)3. The first printed newspaper in America came out in _____.A. Washington
B. New York
D. New Orleans(
)4. Today there are about ____ daily newspaper printed in the United States.A. 1621
)5. What does this passage mainly talk about?A. The pioneers in newspaper publishing.B. The newspapers in the colonial days.C. The first successful newspaper.D. How the newspaper was started and developed.(B)The car was invented just a century ago. You may know all kinds of cars’ names, but many people don’t know who was the inventor of the first car.The first car was invented not by an Englishman, but by an American. His name was Henry Ford.Henry was born in a poor family. He was the eldest of the six children. When he was a boy, he became interested in watches and machines. When he was twelve years old, his mother died. Soon he had to work in a machine shop for two dollars and fifty cents a week.In the evenings he repaired watches for another dollar a week. The hard life made him strong and able.At that time, there was another interest in the life of the young Ford. He wished of making a machine.It could run without horses, so named horseless carriage. He overcame a lot of difficulties and in April 1893, the “horseless carriage” was invented at last. It was the first car.Later Henry Ford founded the Ford Motor Company. He was really the first inventor of the car in the world.(
)6. Who really invented the car first?A. A Chinese
B. An Englishman.
C. A Russian.
D. An American. (
)7. From this story we can know the car was invented _____.A. only one hundred years ago
B. less than one hundred years agoC. more than one hundred years ago
D. long, long ago(
)8. Henry Ford must have _____.A. five brothers and sisters
B. six brothers and sistersC. five younger brothers
D. five younger sisters(
)9. How many dollars did young Ford get every week?A. 2.5 dollars.
B. 1.5 dollars.
C. 3.5 dollars.
D. 3 dollars.(
)10. He invented the first car _____.A. with his brothers
B. without any difficulty
C. himself
D. difficult四、词汇运用。(A)单词拼写。Some students are talking about the inventions.Lucy: I think small inventions have changed the world. For example, the zipper is really such a great invention. Just think about how often it’s used in our (1)__________ (日常的)lives. You can see zippers on dresses, trousers, shoes, bags…almost everywhere. I saw a (2)_________ (网站)last week. The (3)_________ (先锋)of different inventions were listed there. Itmentioned that the zipper was invented by Whitcomb Judson in 1893. But at that time, it wasn’t used (4)_________ (广泛地). And it became popular in around 1917.Zhan Hao: The shoes with lights are very interesting. They are used for (5)___________ (看见)in the dark. And the telephone was invented by Alexander Graham Bell. He was(6)_________ (出生)in 1847 In 1875, Mr. Bell learned how to send (7)_________ (音乐的)notes through an instrument similar to a telephone. Finally, the telephone was invented in 1876.Zaho Zhanyi: I think the invention of basketball is the best. It is an (8)__________ (活泼的;积极的)sport. When we play it, we should be (9)________ (分开)into two teams. Players on the same team must work together to get the ball in the other team’s basket. At the same time, they need to stop the (10)____________ (对抗)team from getting the ball into their own basket.(B)用所给词或短语适当形式填空。by mistake, look up to, remain, relax, be use forTwentieth Century Inventions? 1903-The first flight succeeded.In 1900, Wilbur Wright said flight was possible for man. After much work he and his brother Orville Wright made this dream come true.On December 17, 1903, the brothers made the first successful airplane flight on a windy beach at Kitty Hawk, North Carolina. The brothers’ plane flew 120 feet. Although the flight lasted only 12 seconds, it moved the course of history in a new direction.? 1935-Nylon was invented.In 1928, a new chemical lab was opened to make a kind of man-made materials. Wallace Carothers took part in the team when he was 32 years old.In 1934, he made fibers(纤维), but the fibers were quite weak. He didn’t give up. After many experiments, he produced the fibers “nylon”. Carothers was very satisfied with his work.Nylon hit the markets in 1939, and quickly became a replacement of silk. But it was a pity that h didn’t see the wide use of his invention. He died in Aril, 1937.? 1968-The computer mouse was first shown in public.As a graduate student, Douglas Engelbart began to imagine ways in which all sorts of information could be on screens.In 1964, Douglas Engelbart made the first computer mouse. The computer mouse had a wooden shell with two metal wheels.In 1968, the first computer mouse appeared in public. It was named “mouse” because a tail came out at the end. In later years, the computer mouse became more and more important. Douglas Engelbart changed the way that computer worked.Now computer mice are becoming increasingly useful. And there are many different shapes of computer mice in the world.五、书面表达。发明改变了世界,改变了我们的生活。比如,电视和自行车给我们的生活带来了许多便利。请你以“Inventions”为话题,根据提示写一份值日报告。先介绍电视和自行车的用途,再发挥想象力,说说你想发明的东西,并说明其用途或发明的理由。 电视:信息丰富,开阔视野,休闲娱乐,辅助学习。自行车:价格丰富,方便出行,有利环保,有益健康。注意:(1)报告应包括以上所有的提示信息,但不要逐字翻译,可适当发挥,使行文连贯;(2)发明的东西可大可小,有其特殊用途即可;(3)不少于80词,开头已给出,不计入总词数。Good morning, everyone! I am on duty today. It’s June 5th. It is fine. Everyone is here. Today I’m going to talk about inventions.包含各类专业文献、行业资料、幼儿教育、小学教育、生活休闲娱乐、应用写作文书、专业论文、高等教育、人教版新目标英语九年级第六单元试题新52等内容。 
  关键词:习题 1/2 同系列文档 人教版九年级英语上册知识... 新目标英语九... 九年级新目标英语第6单元测试题九年级新目标英语第6单元测试题隐藏&& 新目标...   人教新目标英语九年级第六单元练习_英语_初中教育_教育专区。今日推荐 180份文档 CET四六级高分通关宝典 2014年6月大学英语六级考试真题及答案 2014年12月大学四级...   人教版九年级英语上册知识... 新目标英语九年级期末复习... 九年级英语 知识... 新目标英语九年级第6单元测试题 一、用所给单词的适当形式完成句子。 1. My...   人教版九年级英语上册知识... 新目标英语九年级期末复习... 九年级英语 知识... 单元练习单元练习隐藏&& 新目标英语第 6 单元测试题一、用所给单词的适当...   人教版九年级英语上册知识... 新目标英语九年级期末复习... 九年级英语 知识... 英语学习英语学习隐藏&& 九年级新目标英语第六单元试题 I.单项选择。 (计 ...   人教版九年级英语上册知识... 新目标英语九年级期末复习... 九年级英语 知识... 12999 英语网
新目标英语第 6 单元测试题一,用所给单词的...   九年级新目标英语第六单元试题含答案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。博海教育 九年级新目标英语第六单元试题 姓名: 分数: I.单项选择。 (计 15 分) ()1. The ...   人教版第六单元集体备课... 暂无评价 15页 免费 新目标英语九年级备课组..... 科目三实际道路驾驶考试注意事项 驾考新题抢先版66份文档
职场生存攻略 思维...   九年级新目标英语第6单元检测题(人教版) 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 新目标英语第 6 单元测试题 一、用所给单词的适当形式完成句子。 1. My ...新目标九年级unit1 Section A-2_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者贡献于
评价文档:
13页免费80页免费15页免费3页&#165;1.003页&#165;1.0025页免费21页免费40页4下载券39页7下载券43页1下载券
新目标九年级unit1 Section A-2|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:1.02MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢当前位置: >>