2017考研全程班【英数】
2017考研全程班【政数】
2017考研直通车 【英语VIP】
公开课相关名师
新东方在线:新东方旗下网络教育品牌考研及其他当前位置:
考研英语作文万能理由
来源:天星 更新日期: 点击:热门推荐:
声明:本文由入驻搜狐公众平台的作者撰写,除搜狐官方账号外,观点仅代表作者本人,不代表搜狐立场。
  肖秀荣、徐之明、张俊芳、王文轲、郑景婷、李勇全、武忠祥、邓泽华等顶级名师将在考研的冲刺阶段亲临长沙领航面授。为什么要上考研冲刺班呢?
  考研冲刺班可以在复习后期整理我们的思路、讲解各科重点内容,巩固复习成果。
  考研冲刺班可以将整个科目的各章节内容进行串讲,将答题技巧与实际运用完美结合,提高学生解答综合题的能力,系统教学,重点突破。
  考研冲刺班同时讲解评分标准、答题技巧和冲刺阶段的复习策略,提高应试的针对性与准确性。
  考研冲刺班精心总结政治科目的“形势政策”部分,归纳时政热点、难点,帮助考生记忆掌握。
  冲刺押题,临门一脚,重要性不言而喻!想取得高分的同学快快拨打我们的抢座热线吧!名师指点一句、胜过苦读三年!名师帮你轻松提分、克服冲刺焦虑、指点冲刺方向、助你顺利考研!来吧!等你呦!
  领航考研冲刺点题班活动来袭,座位按照报名的先后来排!
  领航考研名师面授秘训班来袭,名额有限........
  咨询电话:/
  秘训班名额有限,先到先得!(优先领航学员)
  (2017考研最后一根救命稻草)
  《一》考研政治密训班(限30人)
  时间:12月13、14、15日全天
  主讲:孔昱立
  收费:学员4500元/非学员4800元
  地点:领航考研教室
  《二》考研英语密训班(限30人)
  时间:12月16、17、18日全天
  主讲:郑景婷
  收费:学员4500元/非学员4800元
  《三》考研数学密训班(限30人)
  时间:12月10、11、12日全天
  主讲:王宏久全程
  价格:学员4500元/非学员4800元
  学员必须佩戴听课证或者报名收据听课(无听课证和收据一律禁止听课)请领航学员相互转告!【领航考研特此通知】
  咨询热线:
9、2017年考研英语作文:情感类作文模板
  情感类模板一:
  Just as is depicted in the picture. It is not difficult to find that in today‘s society, more and more people begin to …… . It is rather good news to …… .
  The picture reminds us that in China, due to ,…… . Moreover, there are …… .In addition, we should not forget ……。
  ……is a good way to express human love. To some extent, it also reflects individuals' sense of social responsibility. It is also a feeling from deep heart that is beyond words and is difficult to obtain no matter how rich one is. Therefore, I strongly advocate that…… . I am sure our society will hence be more beautiful because of…… .
  情感类模板二:
  As is shown in the picture above,……。 Obviously from we can surmise that ……。
  It goes without saying that the primary purpose of the picture lies in eulogizing the practice of …… . As a matter of fact, it is not rare to find in our everyday life deeds of similar nature.For instance,…… . Additionally, we can also hear many stories about …… .Not to mention those moving cases of …… .
  All in all, I firmly believe that a harmonious society is based on a …… . By ……, people not only harvest ……, but also gain that can never be purchased via money.
  小作文热点预测9
  9.询问信
  Directions:
  You and your family are planning for a trip to Hong Kong during the May holiday. Write a letter to a travel agency to explain your travel plans, ask for relevant information, and express your gratitude for a reply.
  范文:
  Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to ask for information about your agency’s Hong Kong travel packages for the May holiday.
My family and I plan to travel there from May 1st to 7th, in which period we would like to visit most of the scenic spots and shopping centers. A DIY program would be preferable. It would be greatly appreciated if you could provide us with your travel packages and their corresponding price per person, covering both hotel and a return ticket.
I would be grateful to receive a prompt reply as the holiday is approaching.
Yours cordially,
  英语二大作文热点预测9
  范文9 消遣方式的比较
  This table clearly presents and compares favorable pastimes in eight different countries. The pastimes, across the top of the table, are analyzed in relation to each country.
As can be seen, about 60% of Canadians, Australians and Americans like watching television. On the other hand, this figure is quite low for China where only 15% of people watch television. Predictably, Americans like music at 23%, whereas only 2 to 5% of people in the other countries feel the same way. 20% of people in England enjoy sleeping as a pastime whereas in Canada and the USA, for example, the figure is only 2%. Interestingly, the Chinese like hobbies the most at 50%, as opposed to only 20% in France. It isn’t surprising that the highest percentage of beach-lovers is in Australia and the USA at 30%.
It seems that pastimes of people of different nationalities may be influenced by a number of factors such as the socio-economic situation or the climate. These factors influence cultural differences between different nationalities and make cross-cultural experiences more interesting.
  欢迎关注领航考研冲刺班、点题班、(秘训课北京名师指导授课,每科限30名)。
  领航考研所有课程均为北京名师面授!
  领航考研冲刺班、点题班开始火热报名中了......张俊芳老师、徐之明老师....还有肖秀荣老师的书和讲义统统会过来。让大家政治轻松70分不再是梦!冲刺+点题(每科2-3天):500元/科、两科:900元、三科:1300元。“政治”点题:280元,“英语”作文点题:280元。现在报名就可以排位置!
  给领航一个机会
  实现你的考研梦想
  领航考研长沙分校
  ?为小伙伴们提供
  考研、考研复试调剂、四六级、公务员
  最专业的备考攻略;最及时的考研资讯;权威的复习资料
  咨询电话:(高端) (普辅)
  (河东) /(河西)
  考研咨询QQ: 微信:
  领航考研分校:
  常德分校:
  常德市鼎喜大酒店六楼领航考研