tell me whyin ____eye ...

Tell me Tell me (All in one) 饭制版
收录这首MV的悦单
选择举报类型
附加描述:
要求5-500个字,您还可以输入500字
若您还有其他的意见或建议,请联系歌词里有“tell me what you baby see ,....look at me”的女生版快节奏的歌叫什么名字?
歌词里有“tell me what you baby see ,....look at me”的女生版快节奏的歌叫什么名字?
08-10-01 &
Christina Milian的 《When You Look At Me》Do do do do do do doUh huhTell me who do you think you seeYou're standing in your corner looking out on meYou think I'm so predictableTell me who do you think I amLooks can be deceiving Better guess againTell me what you seeWhen you look at meYou're probably thinking that I want those thingsCash, cars, diamond ringsThinking on my side the grass is greenBut you don't know where I've beenI could be a wolf in disguiseI could be an angel in your eyesNever judge a book by its coverI could be your crook or your loverI could be the one or the otherIf you'd look beneath you'd discoverYou just don't know meTell me who do you think you seeYou're standing in your corner looking out on meYou think I'm so predictableTell me who do you think I amLooks can be deceiving Better guess againTell me what you seeWhen you look at meDo do do do do do doUh huhYou look at your neighbour thinking &what a guy&'Cos he's got a nine to fiveAnd I bet you don't realiseHe stalks you while you sleep at nightBut you're scared of the homeless guyThink he's gonna wanna start a fightNever judge a book by its coverI could be your crook or your loverI could be the one or the otherIf you'd look beneath you'd discoverYou just don't know meTell me who do you think you seeYou're standing in your corner looking out on meYou think I'm so predictableTell me who do you think I amLooks can be deceiving Better guess againTell me what you seeWhen you look at meTell me who do you think you seeYou're standing in your corner looking out on meYou think I'm so predictableTell me who do you think I amLooks can be deceiving Better guess againTell me what you seeWhen you look at meDo do do do do do doUh huhTell me who do you think I amHuhYou don't even know meWell did you think about thisI could be your crook or your loverI could be the one or the otherIf you'd look beneath you'd discoverYou just don't know meTell me who do you think you seeYou're standing in your corner looking out on meYou think I'm so predictableTell me who do you think I amLooks can be deceiving Better guess againTell me what you seeWhen you look at meTell me who do you think you seeYou're standing in your corner looking out on meYou think I'm so predictableTell me who do you think I amLooks can be deceiving Better guess againTell me what you seeWhen you look at me
请登录后再发表评论!
我也在找这首歌,但就是找不到
请登录后再发表评论!通过百度音乐客户端无限制下载
&2016 Baidu
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!
扫描下载APP

我要回帖

更多关于 tell me 的文章

随机推荐