两句话求地道英语翻译翻译!many thank...

尽量快!帮忙翻译两句话,中文翻译到英文,不要机器翻译的,用词要尽量地道和简洁。谢谢!_百度知道
尽量快!帮忙翻译两句话,中文翻译到英文,不要机器翻译的,用词要尽量地道和简洁。谢谢!
1.我拖着沾满雨水和泥土的双脚,在西部一个贫困的村落里走过了好几里山路,终于来到了这个座落在中国西部贫困乡村中的破旧木屋前。潮湿炎热的夏天让我的衣服被汗水打了个湿透。2.我脑海里不断浮现出那些长期与父母分离、穿着破旧衣服的孩子,面带羞涩的微笑与我真诚地交流的一幅幅画面。他们被留在最偏僻的山村,从小缺乏父母的鼓励和引导,但却依然拥有着最最简单而远大的憨顶封雇莩概凤谁脯京梦想。我不想看到这些梦想由于缺乏精神交流和鼓励或是生活艰辛而逐渐消失。非常感谢!!!
提问者采纳
1. 我拖着沾满雨水和泥土的双脚,在西部一个贫困的村落里走过了好几里山路,终于来到了这个座落在中国西部贫困乡村中的破旧木屋前。潮湿炎热的夏天让我的衣服被汗水打了个湿透。 I dragged my wet a憨顶封雇莩概凤谁脯京nd muddied feet along the mountainous path of a poor village in the West, finally arriving at the shabby wodden house situated in one of Western China's most impoverished places. The sizzling hot and damp summer drenched my clothes.
2. 我脑海里不断浮现出那些长期与父母分离、穿着破旧衣服的孩子,面带羞涩的微笑与我真诚地交流的一幅幅画面。他们被留在最偏僻的山村,从小缺乏父母的鼓励和引导,但却依然拥有着最最简单而远大的梦想。我不想看到这些梦想由于缺乏精神交流和鼓励或是生活艰辛而逐渐消失。 In my mind, I kept seeing images of those children in worn, tattered clothes, separated from their parents for long periods of time but still possessing simple and ambitious dreams. I don't want to see those dreams gradually disappear with lack of encourgement and spiritual support, or with the harsh reality of life.
~ ♥ 自己认真翻译的,应该比较地道,敬请采纳、
太感谢了!真的很好!能再帮忙翻译一句吗?我给你追加。谢谢!“一个和我差不多大的女孩迎了出来,看到我的时候低下了头,略有些拘谨但却很麻利地给我——这个来自首都北京的“客人”递来一个简陋的木板凳。”
一个和我差不多大的女孩迎了出来,看到我的时候低下了头,略有些拘谨但却很麻利地给我——这个来自首都北京的“客人”递来一个简陋的木板凳。 A girl about the same age as me came out and
lowered her head when she saw me. In a reserved but practiced manner, she handed me——a &visitor& from Beijing, the capital of China——a simple and crude wooden stool.
提问者评价
Thanks A LOT!!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
I was covered with rain and mud feet, in a western impoverished village through several lis, finally came to this is located in the west of China rural poverty in the shabby hut. Hot and humid summer let my clothes are put in a wet sweat.
2 my mind constantly emerging in the long-term separation from parents, children in ragged clothes, with a shy smile and I sincerely exchange pictures. They were in the most remote village, from the lack of parental guidance and encouragement, but still have the simplest and most ambitious dream. I don't want to see these dreams because of the lack of communication and encourage the spirit or the hardships of life gr...
1. I dragged with rain and mud feet, in the west a poor village in through several mountain, finally came to this is located in the west of China rural poverty in the old wooden house before. Wet hot summer let me clothes were sweat a wet.
2. My mind constantly emerge out those long-term and parents separation, dressed in shabby clothes children, the noodles take shy smile and I sincerely communicate picture painting. They were to stay in the most remote mountain village, from lack of parents encourage and guide, but still have the most simple and big dreams. I don't want to see these dreams due to a lack of spirit communication and encourage or life ...
机器翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁分类学习站点
每日一句英译汉622 - thank-you-ma’am
假如听到朋友说他的小孩经常在&birthday suit&的状态下到处跑,你就马上说:&我也想为我的小孩购一套&生日服装&,哪里有卖呢?&那你的朋友不笑掉大牙才怪呢;假如你听到一位姑娘说&kiss-me-quick&,你就给了她一个&飞吻&,那你至少得挨耳光;假如你购了卖主声明要&unpeel&才能食用的瓜果,你去理解为&不要削皮&而连皮带肉吃下,那就可能损害了你的健康;假如&&
这些词的意思究竟是什么,你都了解吗?千万不要误译误解闹了笑话哦!&每日一句英译汉&节目,专门挑选让中国读者容易误解的&英语陷阱&,每天一句,跟我一起学习地道翻译吧!
来听听、看看今天的句子吧!
Madam Hill is liable to carsickness when the car passes through many thank-you-ma&ams.
嘿嘿,简单吧?不知道你翻译的版本是啥呢?提交你的译本,来看看详尽的正确答案和解析吧!
【关键词】thank-you-ma&am
【误译】当汽车通过有许多人说&谢谢你,夫人&的地方时,希尔夫人就容易晕车。
【原意】当汽车通过坑坑洼洼的路段时,希尔夫人容易晕车。
【说明】thank-you-ma&am是美国口语(可数名词),意为&道路上凹凸不平的地方&,ma&am是madam之略写。^_^
你答对了吗?^_^
相关热点:
thank-you-ma’ams:道路上凹凸不平的地方~为什么?好神奇的说法~~
thank-you-ma’am是“道路上凹凸不平的地方”???!!!~~~好意外口牙~~~
加载更多评论
靠时尚征服英国政坛 英国第2任女首相潮爆了
法国尼斯国庆日遇恐袭 至少80人死亡
听说鲍里斯被任命外交大臣 外国段子手已开火
“兴趣爱好”怎么聊,才能和老外无障碍交流
沪江英语微信
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,非常感谢!
错误的描述:
修改的建议:many students know hundrends of 的翻译是:很多学生知道可通用上百种 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
many students know hundrends of
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
很多学生知道hundrends
很多学生知道可通用上百种
很多学生知道可通用上百种
许多学生知道hundrends
许多学生知道hundrends
相关内容&adetras detras & athong 皮带 & a他告诉我的 He tells me & ai can see a cat 我能看猫 & aI will always love you, Ao Ting 我总将爱您, Ao铃声 & a?? ?? [su] [khil]它学会, & amatural matural & aboth tremelimumab and ipilimumab showed objective response rates of approximately 10% in the early clinical trials tremelimumab和ipilimumab显示的客观反应速度的大约10%在早临床试验 & a最近的新闻 Recently news & a安迪曾抱怨说他和别人同样工作,但报酬却不一样 An Di once complained said him and others similar work, but reward actually dissimilar & adecurion decurion & a没有,我是寄宿在老师家 Does not have, I am lodge in teacher the family & a滚你的蛋。赶紧解决完事情 Rolls your egg.Hurries to solve the matter & a陰関数 正在翻译,请等待...
& a2.93GHz,1.96GB 的内存 2.93GHz,1.96GB memory & a我认为你应该每天大声朗读汉语只有这样才能学习好汉语。 I thought you should loudly read aloud Chinese only then to be able every day to study the good Chinese like this. & aDear Father, Happy birthday ! The Best Wishes To You. Dear Father, Happy birthday! The Best Wishes To You. & a爱普科学仪器(江苏)有限公司是高精度医用注药泵的专业制造商。自主研发的高端微电脑电动注药泵和微电脑化疗注药泵,具有自主知识产权和多项国家专利。产品广泛用于国内众多三甲医院,得到临床的好评和推崇。公司采用招商经营模式,市场管理规范,专业的技术服务,销售人员遍布全国,与各地经销商建立了良好的合作关系。 Loves the Pu scientific instrument (Jiangsu) the limited company is the high accuracy medical note medicine pump specialized manufacturer.The independent research and development high end microcomputer electrically operated note medicine pump and the microcomputer chemotherapy note medicine pump, ha & awhat's that on the table?用什么句型回答? what's that on the table? Replied what sentence pattern with? & aYou have my sponsor happy 正在翻译,请等待...
& aNow more and more students are becoming a little fat nearsighted 正在翻译,请等待...
& a提前说一声,老师辛苦了 Said one ahead of time, teacher laboriously & aStandardisation of the methodologies and results according to industry best practices. 方法学和结果的标准化根据产业最佳的实践。 & aA simple sentenace. But isn't it true? 一简单的sentenace。 但不它是否是真实的? & a这一次汤姆想做一些不同的事情 This Tom wants to handle some different matters & a能否给我1G Whether gives me 1G & aEstimated Expiration Date: May 12, 2012 估计的有效期: 日 & aask for should ask often for your teachers and classmates 请求应该经常请求您的老师和同学 & a她经常带着一副眼镜。她对我们十分严厉但是她讲的课十分有趣。并且她经常教我们如何去把人做得更好。我们都想十分喜欢她。她是我们最尊敬的人 She is bringing eyeglasses frequently.But she extremely severe the class which she says is extremely interesting to us.How and does she teach us to go frequently the human to do well.We all want to like her extremely.She is the human who we most respect & aIssue Title 正在翻译,请等待...
& aI did not know how to do things for myself before I came to this school. 我不知道对怎么做事为我自己,在我走向这所学校之前。 & a2.很不幸,他的汽车撞到了一棵树上,坏了。(crash into) 2. very unfortunate, his automobile hit on a tree, was bad.(crash into) & a为了在内战中赢得胜利,林肯在1862年发布了著名的《解放黑人奴隶宣言》,黑人在法律上成为自由人。内战结束之后,美国黑人开始了争取获得平等普选权的艰苦斗争。 In order to wins the victory in the civil war, Lincoln had issued in 1862 famous "Liberates Black Slave Manifesto", the black becomes the free man in the law.After the civil war ended, the black Americans started to strive for obtain the equal universal suffrage the difficult struggle. & aDATA CODE 数据代码 & a我尽量帮你,而你却尽量骂我 I help you as far as possible, but you as far as possible scold me actually & a怀特先生经常在睡觉前看报纸 Front white gentleman in sleeps frequently reads the newspaper & a他还住这里吗? He also lives here? & aBecause has you only then splendidly 由于有您然后只精采地 & aThank you very much for the update 谢谢更新 & a除非你父亲叫你去做,不然不要做任何事情 Only if your father is called you to do, otherwise do not have to handle anything & a我一到纽约就会给你写信 As soon as I arrive New York to be able to write a letter to you & a如果需要我的帮忙,你能在任何时间和任何地点叫我 If needs my help, you can call me in any time and any place & aover the past 150 years we'veadded huge amounts of certain gases null & a他直到很晚才睡觉 He until very late only then sleeps & aAs the train was moving across a wilderness,the passengers looked out of the windows quietly. 当火车横跨原野移动,乘客安静地看了在窗口外面。 & a将爱进行到底 Will like carrying through to the end & ai want to be rich when
grow up 我决定了对studyhard & a?vningar infinitiv & a1st couple hundred days grace 第1对夫妇一百几天雍容 & aeducation allowance and medical scheme 教育津贴和医疗计划 & athere will be another 将有另 & a生活,我对不起你! The life, I am unfair to you! & aThere is fog in the fields 有雾在领域 & amany students know hundrends of ga 许多学生知道hundrends & a以...为骄傲 By…For arrogant & awish you can experience love 愿望您能体验爱 & amany students know hundrends of 许多学生知道hundrends &地道英语:别人说thank you时该怎么回_新浪教育_新浪网
地道英语:别人说thank you时该怎么回
别人说thank you时该怎么回
  Saying thank you is good manners. That’s not up for debate. But we do need to talk about the way to respond when being thanked. You need to say something, right? Many people, particularly in the US, reply to “thank you” with “you’re welcome。”
  毫无疑问,道谢是种好习惯。可问题来了,别人向你道谢时,你该说什么?你总得说点什么,不是吗?许多人,尤其是美国人,听到对方说“thank you”(“谢谢”)后,常会答一句“you’re welcome”(“不谢”)。
  This has begun to change, as young people use and hear “you’re welcome” sarcastically. And it’s not just young people: To people from other parts of the world, “you’re welcome” can sound rude。
  如今的回答方式已经改变,因为对年轻人来说,“you’re welcome”一语多少带点讽刺意味。而且,不止年轻人这么认为,在其他一些国家,“you’re welcome”听上去并不礼貌。
  Brits, for example, can’t help but hear a hint of condescension in there. But the problem with “you’re welcome” isn’t sarcasm. Well, not the whole problem. It’s about meaning。
  比如,英国人就觉得,“you’re welcome”听来有些傲慢。不过,嘲讽之意倒不是个问题,至少不是个大问题。真正值得探究的,是这个短语的意思。
  Not that this is the intention, but “you’re welcome” can sound like you’re taking the polite gesture from the thanker, and bringing attention to your kindness. To the unaccustomed ear, it can sound like “yes, I did you a favour, you should be thankful。” It’s not intentional, I’m sure. But that doesn’t make it any less ambiguous。
  “You’re welcome”听上去就像你试图不顾道谢者的礼节,强行凸显你的善意一样,虽然你可能不曾意识到这点。但在有些人听来,你就像在说“瞧,我不帮你了嘛,你理应要谢谢我”。所谓言者无心,怕就怕听者有意。
  Similarly “no problem”, or the reply favoured by our Australian friends, “no worries”, are both flawed. Often said with a dismissive shrug, “no problem” can be interpreted as simply denying that being kind is an inconvenience. But to those used to hearing “you’re welcome,” “no problem” can be sound like being kind is sometimes an inconvenience…and that you might not have helped if it had been。
  另外,“no problem”(“没问题”)以及澳洲人爱用的“no worries”(“别担心”)同样值得斟酌。嘴上说着“no problem”,加上无谓地耸耸肩,大概是说帮忙不是什么麻烦事。不过,对那些听惯了“you’re welcome”的人而言,“no problem”似乎暗示了帮忙有时候真是件麻烦事。若情况真的无比棘手,你绝不会挺身而出的。
  Young people tend to respond to being thanked with “no problem”, which older people find rude. So it’s a generational problem, yes. But also a linguistic one. Why is this? Here’s where it gets technical…
  当你道谢时,年轻人通常会回一句“no problem”。这在老年人看来,实在太不礼貌了。所以,这算个代沟问题,没错。不过这也是个语言学问题。至于原因嘛,就得涉及专业知识了……
  Both “you’re welcome” and “no problem” are phatic expressions, an expression whose sole function is to perform a social role. We use phatic expressions all the time. For example when we respond to “how are you?” by saying “good, you?” Or by responding to “what’s up?” with “what’s up?”。
  “You’re welcome”和“no problem”都是客套用语,仅仅用作应酬。我们时时都会说这样的客套话,比如有人向你问好“how are you?”(“你好吗?”),你就会说“good, you?”(“我很好,你呢?”)。有人和你打招呼“what’s up?”(“嘿呦!”),你便回答“what’s up”(“嘿呦!”)
  Often we use a phatic response when we don’t know what else to say. Saying “I’m OK,” for example, even when we’re not. Or to simply acknowledge someone, or something, when there is no need to convey actual information. We know people aren’t (usually) actively asking how we are, so we respond phatically. But because “thank you” is a sincere expression, many common phatic responses sound empty in comparison. The emptiness of the response is why some people tend to find “no problem” or “you’re welcome” dismissive。
  我们常用客套话,是因为我们不知道说什么。比如,即便我们真有事,嘴上还是会说“I’m OK。”(“我没事”)。有时候,我们只是提到某人某事而已,并不想多说什么。大多数时候,问好就是个口头套话而已,于是我们也就用套话回答了。然而,“thank you”往往带着真情实意,相比之下,再用套话回答就显得虚伪了。或许,正是这种虚伪,让人们觉得“no problem”或“you’re welcome”听上去充满了轻蔑。
  So, what are the options? Are we at a linguistic impasse?
  那么,当别人道谢时,究竟该说什么呢?我们真的陷入了语言困境吗?
  Thankfully, no。
  谢天谢地,没有。
  As the Brits have long known, the correct way to respond to “thank you” is to say “thank you”. Similarly, you can respond to “cheers” with “cheers”. This response is still phatic in purpose, but the tone and context can’t be misread。
  英国人早就知道,别人说“thank you”(“谢谢”)时,正确的回答也是“thank you”(“谢谢”),类似于别人说“cheers”(“干杯”),你也跟着说“cheers”(“干杯”)就行。此番回答听上去依旧客套,但没了讽刺味道,也不会引起歧义。
  Effectively, you’re thanking the thanker for their thanks. Everybody wins! And there’s no need to get stuck once each will do。
  事实上,回答“thank you”,你是在感谢对方的感谢行为。这就是所谓的双赢嘛!另外,双方也没有必要无休无止地感谢下去,说上一轮就够了。
  Thank you。
  谢谢。
  Vocabulary
  condescension: 以恩人自居的态度;傲慢态度
  dismissive: 表示轻视的
  phatic: 应酬的;仅仅是交际性的
文章关键词:
&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&
您可通过新浪首页顶部 “”, 查看所有收藏过的文章。
请用微博账号,推荐效果更好!
看过本文的人还看过Thank you very much求翻译_百度知道