teachunbreak my heartt 完整版哪...

登录 | 注册
没有账号?
下次自动登录
苏珊的心灵小语(14) everyone inmy life has something to teach me
2792次播放
&14. Everyone in &my life has something to teach me. We have a purpose in being together.& & &As I change my thoughts , the world around me changes.& &I have come to this planet to learn to love myself more and to share that love with all those around me.&& I come from the loving space of &my heart and know that love opens all doors.
14. Everyone in
my life has something to teach me. We have a purpose in being together.
As I change my thoughts , the world around me changes.
I have come to this planet to learn to love myself more and to share that love with all those around me.
I come from the loving space of
my heart and know that love opens all doors.
00:00/11:41
赞该声音的人(3)上主之灵&Spirit&of&God,&Descend&upon&My&Heart
God, Descend upon My Heart
这首圣诗的作者是英国圣公会的牧师克罗理(George
Croly,)。
克罗理出生在爱尔兰的都柏林,他父亲是一位名医。克罗理在三一学院毕业后,在伦敦一小教区牧会,同时也勤于写作,成为一位有名专栏作家。他写作除诗词外,尚有小说、传记、历史及经文题材。1835年,克罗理应圣公会邀请重振圣司提反教堂,该教堂座落在伦敦贫民区,关闭已逾一百年。他有力的证道吸引了大批的群众。1854年,他应会众要求编了一本崇拜用的圣诗集;包括廿五首诗篇,五十首赞美诗及六首较长的经文诗,其中有十首是他的创作,本歌也是其中之一,原名是“圣洁的愿望”(Holiness
Desired)。这本圣诗集只有初版,因被火烧,大部份已被焚毁。1867年本诗又收集在另一本圣诗集内,且被选进美国圣公会的赞美诗内,并于1901年被收入了美国卫理公会的赞美诗集。
作者根据加拉太书五章二十五节“我们若是靠圣灵得生,就当靠圣灵行事。”写此诗,祈求居住心中的圣灵完全掌管他的身心。这是一篇感性的祷告,我们可以自诗中看到作者灵性的高超和深邃。
第一节:求圣灵潜移默化,改变属世的心,成为属灵的,并且爱上帝。
第二节:不妄求异能奇迹,只求主除去心中阴影。
第三节:消除心中疑惧、反抗,耐心等候盼望。
第四节:圣灵充满,“主爱如火焰,烧我心坛上”。
这首诗歌曲调的作者是英国人艾京生(Frederick
Cook Atkinson,)。
艾京生曾任英国诺里季圣公会主教座堂的管风琴师,后又任布腊德弗德地方教堂管风琴师兼唱诗班指挥,晚年又回诺里季主教座堂任管风琴师。此曲原于1870年为《夕阳西沉歌》谱的,调名《莫尔卡姆(MORECAMBE)》,是取名英国莫尔卡姆湾内一个著名的海滨城市。乐曲平稳,富有感情,深刻地表示出求主的灵将我们私念俗情潜移默化的心情。
Spirit of God, Descend upon
上主之灵,恳求降临我心,
在内运行,消除世俗邪情,
垂怜卑弱,显主大力大能,
使我爱主,尽力尽心尽性。
主命令我,当爱主袮的神,
当尽心尽& 意当竭尽心力,
仰望十架,我心愿归向袮,
求使我在& 袮光中寻见袮。
教我知觉& 主常在我身旁,
助我心灵,奋斗之苦担当,
能除疑端,能平无知反抗,
有求未应,依然耐心盼望。
教我爱主& 能像天使一般,
专一热诚& 充满全身躯干,
圣灵来临,如鸽降自天间,
主爱之焰& 燃烧遍我心坛。
1 Spirit of
God,descend upon my heart:
from earth,through all its pulses move.
& Stoop to
my weakness,mighty as Thou art,
& And make
me love Thee as I ought to love.
2 Hast Thou
not bid us love Thee,God and King?
Thine own soul,heart and strength and mind.
Thy cross there tea
& O let me
seek Thee,and O let me find.
3 Teach me
to feel that T
& Teach me
the struggles of the soul to bear
& To check
the rising doubt,the rebel sigh,
& Teach me
the patience of unanswered prayer.
4 Teach me
to love Thee as Thine angels love,
& One holy
passion filling all my frame:
baptism of the heav’n descended Dove
& My heart
an altar and Thy love the flame.
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。& “As a volunteer teach...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
As a volunteer teacher, I traveled a long way to a small village school in Longzhou, Guangxi. On my way there, I thought about the village, school and the children there. However, my heart sank when I arrived there. It was out of what I expected.1.&It
One is for Grade1,2and 3;One is for Grade4,5,and 6;And the third one is for me.2. &They asked me a lot of questions, and I told them stories about myself and my life in Shanghai. The next day, I gave them a test to find out their levels. To my surprise, though the test was very easy, over half of the students failed, yet they all wanted to learn new things.3. &.I was busy preparing lessons and reading test papers every night. I enjoyed teaching these lovely and hard-working children, and I could see that they were making progress with my help.4. &.I understand their lives more, and we are now good friends.5. &.I’m very happy and the experience has been very useful to me. I love the small village and the children. In fact, I would like to go on working there.A.I have also learnt a lot from them.B.I wanted to leave as quickly as I can.C.I knew they needed me.D. The children seemed to know everything about me.E. It didn’t look like a school at all.F.I have worked in Longzhou for a year now.G. The children welcomed me warmly on my first day.&&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2012-江西景德镇九年级第三次质检英语卷
分析与解答
习题“As a volunteer teacher, I traveled a long way to a small village school in Longzhou, Guangxi. On my way t...”的分析与解答如下所示:
这篇短文中作者主要介绍了自己在广西龙州做志愿老师的经历。1.联系下文,它只有三件房子。可知选E,它看起来根本不像一所学校。2.联系下文,他们问了我许多问题。可知选G,在我到的第一天,孩子们热烈的欢迎了我。3.联系前文,他们都需要学习新知识。可知选C,我知道他们需要我。4.联系下文,我更了解了他们的生活,及前文描述,可知选A,我也从他们身上学到了很多。5.联系下文,我非常高兴,这些经历对我非常有用。可知选F,现在我已经在龙州工作一年了。分析:
考点1:七选五题型
& & &该类题型要求从短文后的七个选项中(均为完整的句子)选出五个能填入文章空处的最佳选项,主要考查考生对文章的整体内容和结构以及上下文逻辑意义的理解和掌握。其命题形式深受英语四六级和考研阅读多项选择题的影响,体现了《新课标》“用英语获取、处理和运用信息的能力;逐步获取用英语思维的能力。”的阅读学习和教学理念。该题型命题形式仍然具有客观题的特点,又与完形填空具有异曲同工之妙,只是选项少,以句子形式出现,考查目的和侧重点不完全相同而已。& & & 从《考试说明》对该题型命题目的的表述“主要考查考生对文章的整体内容和结构以及上下文逻辑意义的理解和掌握。”可以得出以下判断:该题备选项可分为主旨概括句(文章整体内容)、过渡性句子(文章结构)和注释性句子(上下文逻辑意义)三类。其多余的两个干扰项也往往从这三方面进行设置,例如主旨概括句或过于宽泛或以偏概全或偏离主题,过渡性句子不能反映文章的行文结构,注释性句子与上文脱节等。 【题型分析】 & & 分析篇章结构,把握全篇文脉是阅读填空题解题的关键,英语的语篇(discourse)通常是由句子和语段(sentence group)构成的,语段是句子和语篇之间的中间层次,句子虽然能够单独地表达相对完整的思想,但是它不能表达多方面的、比较复杂的思想,只有把几个句子结合为较大的言语片段,才能表达一个相对独立的层意,所谓的“积句而成章,积章而成篇。”就是这个道理。 & & 分析文章的层次包含两种形式:一种是分析整篇文章的层次,也就是段落,另一种是分析每一个段落内部的层次,也就是语篇层次。 & & 语篇与段落是有区别的,语段是篇章结构的中间层次,是由句子到篇的一种过渡形式,段落(paragraph)是在某些语体(如记叙文、议论文)中比语段更大的意义单位,较小的段落可以只包括一个语段或一个句子,一般来说,一个段落通常由几个语段构成。构成语段的方式有两种,一是靠句际间意义的结合,二是靠句际间的关联词,逻辑性插入语来连接,在分析语段层次时,可以借助句际间的连接词语作出判断,但最主要的还是要真正体会句际间的意义关系,把握作者的思路,从语序上去发现断续点,理清层次,好文章的层次非常清晰,只有层层入手,才能真正理解文章。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
As a volunteer teacher, I traveled a long way to a small village school in Longzhou, Guangxi. On my ...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“As a volunteer teach...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“As a volunteer teacher, I traveled a long way to a small village school in Longzhou, Guangxi. On my way there, I thought about the village, school and the children there. However, my heart sank when I arrived there. It was out of what I expected.1.____It
One is for Grade1,2and 3;One is for Grade4,5,and 6;And the third one is for me.2.____They asked me a lot of questions, and I told them stories about myself and my life in Shanghai. The next day, I gave them a test to find out their levels. To my surprise, though the test was very easy, over half of the students failed, yet they all wanted to learn new things.3.____.I was busy preparing lessons and reading test papers every night. I enjoyed teaching these lovely and hard-working children, and I could see that they were making progress with my help.4.____.I understand their lives more, and we are now good friends.5.____.I’m very happy and the experience has been very useful to me. I love the small village and the children. In fact, I would like to go on working there.A.I have also learnt a lot from them.B.I wanted to leave as quickly as I can.C.I knew they needed me.D. The children seemed to know everything about me.E. It didn’t look like a school at all.F.I have worked in Longzhou for a year now.G. The children welcomed me warmly on my first day.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“As a volunteer teacher, I traveled a long way to a small village school in Longzhou, Guangxi. On my way there, I thought about the village, school and the children there. However, my heart sank when I arrived there. It was out of what I expected.1.____It
One is for Grade1,2and 3;One is for Grade4,5,and 6;And the third one is for me.2.____They asked me a lot of questions, and I told them stories about myself and my life in Shanghai. The next day, I gave them a test to find out their levels. To my surprise, though the test was very easy, over half of the students failed, yet they all wanted to learn new things.3.____.I was busy preparing lessons and reading test papers every night. I enjoyed teaching these lovely and hard-working children, and I could see that they were making progress with my help.4.____.I understand their lives more, and we are now good friends.5.____.I’m very happy and the experience has been very useful to me. I love the small village and the children. In fact, I would like to go on working there.A.I have also learnt a lot from them.B.I wanted to leave as quickly as I can.C.I knew they needed me.D. The children seemed to know everything about me.E. It didn’t look like a school at all.F.I have worked in Longzhou for a year now.G. The children welcomed me warmly on my first day.”相似的习题。

我要回帖

更多关于 unbreak my heart 的文章

随机推荐