英语演讲稿 100个单词左右吧!高一英语必修3单词水...

短篇英语演讲稿,一百个单词左右内容随便简单就行,要原创的,快点啊谢谢谢谢。_百度知道
短篇英语演讲稿,一百个单词左右内容随便简单就行,要原创的,快点啊谢谢谢谢。
快点啊.谢谢了QAQ
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
good whatever ladies and gentlemen~~i deem it a great honor for me to stand on this stage and talk this shit to ya'll. i have been longing for this opportunity for really a long time~ there is always one thought haunting in my head whispering &hey you are gonna be one hell of the jackass among your friends as you are gonna do such a fucking retarded speech in english before those bitchy ladies and horny gentlemen who absofuckinglutely knows nothing about what real english is.& i dont know why i have this thought in my mind but i just wanna tell you all that i kinda agree with that ~~!!!! so now let me make it straight in one word and thats gonna be:i dont give a fuck about this fucking shitty competetion at all! just fuck off!!
fuck you very much for your attention.
其他类似问题
英语演讲稿的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求一篇两百单词左右的关于校园生活的英语演讲稿
急求一篇两百单词左右的关于校园生活的英语演讲稿
语法在初三阶段和高一阶段的,演讲稿里的生词别太多.
LadiesandGentlemen,Goodmorning/afternoon!I’mverygladtostandhereandgiveyouashortspeech.todaymytopicis“youth”.Ihopeyouwilllikeit,andfoundtheimportanceinyouryouthsothatmorecherishit.FirstIwanttoaskyousomequestions:1、Doyouknowwhatisyouth?2、Howdoyoumasteryouryouth?YouthYouthisnotatimeoflife,itisnotrosycheeks,redlipsandsuppleknees,itisamatteroftheemotions:itisthefreshnessofthedeepspringsoflife.Youthmeansatemperamentalpredominanceofcourageovertimidityoftheappetite,foradventureovertheloveofease.Thisoftenexistsinamanof60morethanaboyof20.Nobodygrowsoldmerelybyanumberofyears.Wegrowoldbydesertingourideals.Yearswrinkletheskin,buttogiveupenthusiasmwrinklesthesoul.Worry,fear,self–distrustbowstheheartandturnsthespiritbacktodust.Whether60of16,thereisineveryhumanbeing‘sheartthelureofwonders,theunfailingchildlikeappetiteofwhat’snextandthejoyofthegameofliving.Inthecenterofyourheartandmyheartthere’sawirelessstation:solongasitreceivesmessagesofbeauty,hope,cheer,courageandpowerfrommenandfromtheinfinite,solongasyouareyoung.Whentheaerialsaredown,andyourspiritiscoveredwithsnowsofcynicismandtheiceofpessimism,thenyouaregrownold,evenat20,butaslongasyouraerialsareup,tocatchwavesofoptimism,thereishopeyoumaydieyoungat80.Thankyou!
等待您来回答
外语领域专家报班咨询:400-888-3456
您当前位置 :
高中生要掌握的100个单词
  帮你搞定美国高中生要掌握的100个单词
  abjure
  v. 发誓放弃
  [例句]:
  Some of the Roman Emperors tried to make Christians abjure their religion.
  一些罗马皇帝企图迫使基督徒放弃信仰。
  abrogate
  v. 废除
  [例句]:
  Washington decided to abrogate the &eternal& treaty with France&s current government and declared the United States neutral, despite harsh criticisms in the press and in his own government.
  尽管遭受来自媒体和政府内部的批评,华盛顿决定彻底废除和法国现政府的&永久&条约,宣布美国中立。
  abstemious
  adj. 节制的
  [例句]:
  To be abstemious in eating and drinking
  饮食节制
  [笔记]:
  和abstain 对比, abstain是回避,戒除;而abstemious则是节约,朴素。
  acumen
  n. 锐敏,聪明
  [例句]:
  Her business acumen has made her very successful.
  她灵活的经商头脑使她的生意十分兴隆。
  antebellum
  adj. 战前的,尤指美国南北战争前
  [例句]:
  The capital of Louisiana, in the southeast-central part of the state on a bluff above the Mississippi River. It has notable antebellum houses. Population, 219,531.
  巴吞鲁日美国路易斯安那州的首府,位于密西西比河下峭壁的东南中心部,保留许多闻名的南北战争前古建筑。人口219,531
  auspicious
  n. 吉兆的,幸运的
  [例句]:
  The publication of my first book was an auspicious beginning of my career.
  我的第一本书的出版是我事业吉祥的开始。
  v. 掩饰,与&不符,使&失望
  [例句]:
  Practical experience belies this theory.
  实际经验证明这个理论是错误的。
  His cheerful manner belied his real feelings.
  他那快活的样子掩饰了他真实的感情。
  bellicose
  adj. 好战的,好斗的
  [例句]:
  Some irresponsible politicians made a bellicose remarks.
  一些不负责任的政客做出一些好战的话语。
  bowdlerize
  v. 删去
  [例句]:
  There is no need to bowdlerize your speech when dealing with anyone from a legal standpoint.
  从法律角度说,你不需要再跟任何人修订你的演讲稿了。
  chicanery
  n. 欺诈,欺骗
  [例句]:
  They are skilled at chicanery and lies.
  他们擅长于谎言和欺骗。
  The world is full of chicanery.
  世界充满了欺骗
  chromosome
  n. 染色体
  [例句]:
  The position that a given gene occupies on a chromosome.
  基因座在一条染色体上某种给定基因所占的位置
  churlish
  adj. 粗野的
  [例句]:
  It seems churlish to refuse such a generous offer.
  拒绝这样慷慨的建议未免有些失礼.
  Churlish as it may be to criticise those who set out to do good, many charities behave as if they were unaccountable.
  许多的慈善机构表现得很不负责,虽然我们这样责备这些从事善行的人可能显得不礼貌。
  circumlocution
  n. 迂回累赘的陈述
  [例句]:
  He is a master at circumlocution, but it&s easier for me to understand him now than before.
  他讲话很会兜圈子,不过我现在已经比以前容易理解他的意思了。
  [笔记]:
  circum 迂回
  locution 惯用语
  circumnavigate
  vt. 环航
  [例句]:
  Magellan was the first person to circumnavigate the globe.
  麦哲伦是第一个环球航行的人.
  It&s said that Zhen He in China Ming dynasty was the first person who circumnavigate the globe
  据说中国明朝的郑和是世界上第一个环游地球的人。
  deciduous
  adj. 每年落叶的,非永久性的
  [例句]:
  Very few plants in my garden are deciduous.
  我公园里的落叶植物很少。
  deleterious
  adj. 有害于,有毒的
  [例句]:
  The continual forcasting errors had significant deleterious impact on Motorola&s credit ratings and relationships.
  持续的预测失灵对摩托罗拉的信用和关系产生了极坏影响。
  Obviously we ought to be very concerned about gambling in any form because it is certainly deleterious to our communities
  很显然,对任何形式的赌博,我们都要保持极高的警惕,因为凡是赌博都会危害我们的社区。
  diffident
  adj. 无自信的,客客气气的,羞怯的
  [例句]:
  He was to diffident to do justice to himself.
  他过于羞怯而不能为自己声辩。
  [笔记]:
  和Confident 对比。
前一篇:前面没有内容
热搜关键词:
每日英语精粹
精华专题推荐
英语网英剧德伯家的苔丝英语学习专…
英语网又是一年秋英语学习专题汇总…
英语工具箱
Copyright&(C)2014&&All&Rights&Reserved&巨人学校&版权所有京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号

我要回帖