Beingbe exposed too su...

Young children often can learn several language by 【being】exposed to them,while adults have a much harder time learning another language once the rules of their first language have become firmly fixed.请问为什么要加上being?直接.by exposing to them不行吗?
being exposed to 是一个短语在这里代表接触到,后面的them 指的several language.by exposing to them 的话,后面的them就会指向Young children,在这个句子上会造成语法上的错误.
谢谢你,但是我还是有点不清楚 这样的意思不就是说“孩子被接触到语言”,孩子接触语言不是应该主动的吗?
这里的意思是说‘孩子接触到其他语言’,如果要加‘被’字则应该是‘语言被孩子接触到’。主语是孩子。整句是‘孩子常常可以学习各种语言通过接触 他们(语言)’
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
这里的expose,我觉得可以理解为“强加”,小孩子是被强加在好几种语言环境中。。这段读起来感觉非常拗口,估计是中国人编的教科书上来的
expose在这里是接触的意思,及物动词。我觉得,在生活的环境下,应该是语言主动去接触孩子,所以孩子是被动的接触,所以这里用被动。而且,请注意expose后面的to,to在这里出现肯定要用被动啦。
亲,这里是一个被动语态、意思是:小孩子被揭露可以学几种语言、亲,希望对你有帮助,欢迎追问,望采纳~
by doing 固定短语,意为“通过怎么怎么做”,be exposed to
是expose sb to sth 的被动形式,可以表示“使某人接触某事”,句意:小孩子通常可以通过接触语言而学会语言。
Young children often can learn several language being exposed to them...
扫描下载二维码You Can Survive Being Exposed to the Near Vacuum of Space for About 90 Seconds With No Longterm DamageLevel 6 Lesson 3 / One of the most … / ?? ~ ?? ?? - TalkToMeInKorean - 主播电台 - 网易云音乐
Level 6 Lesson 3 / One of the most … / ?? ~ ?? ??
TalkToMeInKorean 第150期
播放:24次
介绍: In this lesson, we are taking a look at how to say “one of the most …” in Korean. After studying
with this lesson, you will be able to say things such as “He’s one of my closest friends.”, “It’s one of the most popular places in Seoul.”, etc.
Now before we talk about how to say this in Korean, we’d...
介绍: In this lesson, we are taking a look at how to say “one of the most …” in Korean. After studying
with this lesson, you will be able to say things such as “He’s one of my closest friends.”, “It’s one of the most popular places in Seoul.”, etc.
Now before we talk about how to say this in Korean, we’d like to point out that this expres- sion actually started being used as a result of many Korean people being exposed to the Eng- lish language. At first there were some people who tried not to use this expression because it sounded too much like a “translated” sentence, but now it is so commonly used that not many people actually care.
One of the most … = ?? ~ ?? ??
First of all, let’s break down the phrase word by word.
1. one = ?? [ha-na] 2. of = ~? [-ui]
3. “The” is not translated into Korean in this case.
4. most + adjective + noun = ?? + adjective + noun
** If you’d like to review on ?? (= most), go back to Level 4 Lesson 18. Word order difference between Korean and English around “-? / of”
In Korean, -? [-ui] is the particle that makes possession, belonging, origin or characteristics, and it basically means “of”. The word order, however, is very different around -? or “of” in these two languages. If you say “A of B”, in Korean you need to switch it to “B? A”. To make it
simpler, you can just think of “-?” as &’s&, as in “my friend’s house”, “my teacher’s name”, etc.
So in English, the word “one” comes at the beginning of this expression, but ?? (= one)
comes at the end of it.
?? can be replaced by other words
?? is the most basic form of saying “one” but depending what you are counting, you can use different counting units. Let’s take a look at some of the most commonly used ones.
Person = ? ?? [han sa-ram], ? ? [han myeong], or ? ? (honorific) [han bun] Place = ? ? [han got], ? ?? [han gun-de]
Thing, Kind, Type = ? ?? [han ga-ji]
* Go back to Level 2 Lesson 9 to review a lesson on counters. Using ?? with adjectives or verbs
To understand how to use this, there are three lessons that you need to have studied.
- Level 4 Lesson 18 (on how to say “best” or “most” using the superlatives “??” and “??”)
- Level 3 Lesson 13 + 14 (on how to make adjectives out of descriptive and action verbs in Korean)
?? + ??? → ?? ?? ?? + ?? → ?? ??
?? + ??? → ?? ???
1. ?? ?? ??
[ga-jang ye-ppeun chin-gu]
= the prettiest friend
2. ?? ?? ?
[ga-jang jo-eun chaek]
= the best book
3. ?? ??? ??
[ga-jang gwaen-cha-neun ka-pe]
= the best cafe
How to use ? as “among” or “of”
? [ jung] literally means “middle” or “center” but used after a noun and followed by -? [-ui], it means “among” or “(one) of (the …)”.
→ Noun (plural or singular) + ?
1. ?? ?? ??? ?(?)
= ?? ?? ?? ?(?)
2. ?? ?? ??? ?(?)
= ?? ?? ?? ?(?)
?? ~ ?? ??
Now let us look at some examples of the entire structure.
1. ?? ?? ??? ?? ??
= ?? ?? ?? ?? ??
= ?? ?? ?? ? ??
= one of the best methods
2. ?? ?? ?? ?? ??
= ?? ?? ? ?? ??
= ?? ?? ? ? ??
= one of the fastest ways/paths
3. ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ?
= ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ? ?
= ?? ?? ??? ?? ? ? ?
= one of the friends that I meet most often
Sample Sentences
1. ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?(?) ????.
[yeo-gi-ga je-ga je-il ja-ju o-eun ka-pe jung(ui) ha-na-ye-yo.]
= This is one of the cafes that I visit most often.
2. ?? ?? ???? ??? ?(?) ? ????.
[ je-ga ga-jang jo-a-ha-neun ga-su-deul jung(ui) han myeong-i-e-yo.]
= He/she is one of my favorite singers.
= He/she is one of the singers I like the most.
3. ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?(?) ????.
[han-gu-geo-seo ga-jang in-gi in-neun yeong-hwa jung(ui) ha-na-ye-yo]
= It’s one of the most popular movies in Korea.
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)
杭州乐读科技有限公司运营:________ the sunlight for a long time is harmful to your skinA.Exposed toB.To expose inC.Exposing inD.Being exposed to
试题分析:动名词短语做主语。Be exposed to..暴露在…遭受…;句意:长时间暴露在阳光下对你的皮肤有害。B项不定式表示具体的一次性的行为。故D正确。考点:考查动名词短语做主语点评:对于动名词短语做主语的用法要注意其表示经常性,习惯性的行为,而不定式表示的是具体的一次性的行为。
试题“________ the sunlight for...”;主要考察你对
等知识点的理解。
It"s half past eleven. It"s time _______ have lunch.
It"s time ________.
A. for have dinner
B. for dinner
C. to dinner
D. for us to dinner
根据汉语意思完成句子。
1.虽然我们年纪小,我们仍然能为保护环境做一些事情。
_______ we are young, we can still _______ _______ to protect the environment.
2.怀特一家在扔垃圾之前总是要将它们分类。
The Whites always sort the waste before _______ _______ ______.3.在你买新东西之前,想一想是否真的有必要。
Think whether it is really necessary before you buy _______ _______ .4.为了节约资源,我们要爱护我们的物品以便它们能长时间使用。
In order to save resources, we should look after our things _______ _______ they can last a long time. 5.用陶瓷杯比用纸杯好,因为它可以重复使用。
_______ _______ to use a china cup than a paper cup because it can be used again.
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司

我要回帖

更多关于 exposed to 的文章