谁可以帮我英语转换句子以下的句子为Passiv...

谁帮我把以下的英语句子改为主动语态的~谢咯~1.Today chinese is spoken by more and more people around the world2.tom wasn't invited to the party by jack3.the telephone was invented by bell in 18764.this photo was taken by us ten years ago 谢咯~^.^
奔放神4433
Today more and more people around the world speak Chinese.Jack did not invite Tom to the party.Bell invented the telephone in 1876.We took this photo ten years ago.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码He has gone to school 这是个什么时态 怎么改成进行时.将来时 .和 过去时 用这个句子 挨个帮我转换一下 麻烦您 了 如果有时间 帮我举几个例子 我是说 转换时态的例子 先少给点分 如果我会了 百分奉上
荣光万丈0193
这个句子是现在完成时一般现在时:主语+do/does(动词原形或单三形式)一般过去时:主语 + did(动词过去式)一般将来时:主语 + will + do(动词原形)现在进行时:主语 + is/am/are +doing(动词进行时)过去进行时:主语 + was/were+doing(动词进行时)现在完成时:主语 + has/have + done(动词现在分词)例一般现在时:He goes to school 一般过去时:He went to school 一般将来时:He will go to school 现在进行时:He is going to school 过去进行时:He was going to school 现在完成时:He has gone to school 一般现在时:I do my homework 一般过去时:I did my homework 一般将来时:I will do my homework现在进行时:I am doing my homework过去进行时:I were doing my homework现在完成时:I have done my homework
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
现在完成时,改成一般现在时是He is going to shool 过去时He went to shool 将来时He will go to shool 现在完成时就是人称+has/have+动词的现在分词
现在完成时进行时:He is going to school.例:We have had a meeting.
We are having a meeting.将来时:He will go to school.例:We have had a meeting.
We will have a meeting.过去时:He ...
现在完成时
has+情态动词gone进行时:He is going to school
be doing将来时:He will go to school
will do过去式:He went to school
过去动词went
扫描下载二维码帮我把下面的句子按照要求完成,只需填出括号里让填的就可以了!(1)She is very young,but she can play the piano.同义句转换(2)a,bike,to ,she,learn ,to,ride,is ,this ,summer,going.连词成句(3)She wants to go to Tianjin this summer vacation.同义句转换(4)Why not to the park on foot?同义句转换
(1)Even though she is very young,she can play the piano.或:She can play the piano though she is very young.(2)She is going to learn to ride a bike this summer.(3)She is going to go to Tianjin this summer vacation.或:She would like to go to Tianjin this summer vacation.或:She feels like to go to Tianjin this summer vacation.(4)首先说明,第四句句子缺少单词,正确句子应该是:Why not go to the park on foot?同义句有种变法如下:
Why don't you go to the park on foot?或:Why don't you walk to the park?或:Why not walk to the park?(因为why don't you=why not,walk=go...on foot)希望我的答案能够帮您解惑!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
She can play the piano even she is very young.This summer she is going to leran to ride a bike.In this summer vacation,she wants to go to Tianjin.这句有缺失吧?
She is so young that can play the piano .She is going to learn to ride a bike this summer.She would like to go to tianjin this summer vaction.Why don't you go to park on foot
1.She is so young that can play the piano .2.She is going to learn to ride a bike this summer.3.She would like to go to tianjin this summer vaction.4.Why don't you go to park on foot.你看对不??
扫描下载二维码已由百度转码以便在移动设备上查看|||请进来帮我转换一下同义句和根据汉语完成句子,1、The shop sells the blouses for 10 dollars each.(改为同义句)The blouses are _________ _________ for 10 dollars each ______ the shop.2、Can you help me with the sale of the computer?(改为同义句)Can you help me ______ ______ the computer?3、我能从父亲那里学到许多关于中国历史的知识.(根据汉语完成句子)I can __________ a lot from my father __________Chinese________.
天中古味nTT
1. on sale, in2. sell out3. learn, about, history
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英语转换句子 的文章

随机推荐