高中中考英语短文改错错!帮忙啦

英语短文改错:I wonder how long such a situation can last 请问这句话那一块错了
vdgvgfng00197
situation 不可数,可换成 英语短文改错:I wonder how long such situation will last .
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
这里情态动词用的不对,宜将can 改为may
刚才看错了
I wonder how long such a situation (will) last.will 表将来
扫描下载二维码还有一周就要期末考试了,高一的英语求帮助_高中英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:99,608贴子:
还有一周就要期末考试了,高一的英语求帮助收藏
高一的文科生,英语课已经被自己放弃了半学期了,刚刚去做了一套卷子,啥都没看懂,快考试了,很是着急,大家有没有什么办法帮帮我呢!其实高中一开始我还是听英语课的,后来发现老师讲的和考试没什么关系就没再听了,现在超后悔啊问一下大家有什么在这一个星期里提高点英语成绩的方法
20年前的ps游戏全新复刻驾临pc端
我要新东方视频资料还有老周数学英语等其他视频资料要吗?
关于英语考试,一定要抓好英语的语法,这就好比一座大楼的钢筋,只有钢筋弄好了继续建造大楼也就方便了,所以现在全力突破语法吧
,基础不好,做再多的练习题也是没用的,学好语法后你会发现很多作文题,短文改错题,语法填空题明显简单了很多,这就是基础语法的力量
胆子大可以给你场外助攻
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或英语短文改错 学的好的达人 帮帮忙啊 一共10处 请一一指出啊 先谢谢了啊Dear Mary,
I am writing to ask for your advice on how to get along my roommate Judy. Though I have tired to asjusting myself to her habits,I find it really difficult to live in a room with a person who have so many bad habits. Judy is a girl whom is quite wild and always makes a noisy while we are sleeping. what's more,she always drops litter on the ground,with which I feel really boring.
I have tried my best to talk with her many time and help her get rid of these bad habits and develop new ones. Sobefore long she goes back to it. So I am writing to ask for your help.
Looking forward to receive your early reply!
ADJUST myself to her habits,I find it really difficult to live in a room with a person who HAS so many bad habits.Judy is a girl WHO is quite wild and always makes a NOISE while we are sleeping.what's more,she always drops litter on the ground,with which I feel really BORED.I have tried my best to talk with her many TIMES and help her get rid of these bad habits and develop new ones.NOT before long she goes back to it.So I am writing to ask for your help.Looking forward to RECEIVING your early reply!YoursLily
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语短文改错,在线等,急,帮帮忙,谢谢!_百度知道
英语短文改错,在线等,急,帮帮忙,谢谢!
And recently she has started playing a trick on me though I&#39,谢谢啦;m a little bit fat. I like making the friends with people around me and do my best to get on good with everyone? Or do you know any others ways? Please give me any of your at like me at all and that she didn'm still very kind to her but why can&#39I am a senior school student, said that she didn't she be friend to me as before? As with losing weight. 十处 至少有个是对的, should I take more t want to be your friend any longer,帮帮忙. But last Sunday I find that one of my friends kept a diary? Use pills. I&#39
提问者采纳
Please give me (some) of your advice on this matter? As (to&#47.另? Ut want to be (my) friend any longer刚好十处错误!I am a senior school student:/for) losing weight? Or do you know any (other)m still very kind to her but why can&#39. I&#39. I like making (去掉the) friends with people around me and do my best to get on (well)t like me at all and that she didn'表示可以任意选用其一, (saying) that she didn&#39, should I take more t she be (friendly) to me as before. And recently she has started playing a trick on me (because) I&#39. But last Sunday I (found) that one of my friends kept a diary
参考资料:
原创回答团(第159号会员)
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语短文的相关知识
其他2条回答
t like me at all---I
one of my friend&#39, said that she didn&#39?---Do
ways.;s diaries said
she didn&#39.?Or do you know any others ways. your friend ----my
friendbe friend to ---be