求2008福建初二英语完形填空空的翻译。第一段我...

求第六题这个完形填空的短文的中文翻译🙏🙏🙏&
我爱黄瑞莲251
多数孩子都有很好的胃口,几乎能吃下我们给他准备的所有食物,并且孩子对于做的不好的食物也不会很讨厌。
另一方面,我们也有很多方法能提高孩子的食欲,绝不要问一个孩子他喜不喜欢一种食物,也不要在孩子面前说自己喜欢或不喜欢什么食物,也不要让其他人也这么做。如果在一个孩子面前,一个父亲说他不喜欢肥肉或者妈妈说她不喜欢蔬菜,那孩子通常会复制这些想法,-----后边没有选项,不知道空里缺的单词,没法再翻。以上个人翻译,请参考。谢谢
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码完形填空并翻译第一段和第二段_百度知道
完形填空并翻译第一段和第二段
jpg" esrc="http.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
完形填空的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语完形填空跪求翻译(已有答案) 拜托了大神们 在线等待I was walking from the door of my apartment building to the corner store. All of a sudden, a slight man wearing a stocking cap leaped from behind a (1)parkingparkparked car and stuck a pistol, or at least what I thought was a gun, into my side. My heart beat fast, and I became very light-headed. It was (2)even thoughas ifjust as I was in a dream and my body was not attached to my brain. (3)TechnicallyConsciouslyInstinctively, I raised my hands in the air, though he didn't tell me to do so or he just reached around and (4)searchedexploredinquired the back pocket of my trousers for anything (5)valuableoriginalworthy.The next thing I knew was he was gone, and (6)alsosotoo was my wallet. And then I just stood there with my heart pounding and my head spinning (头晕) for (7)thatwhatwhich seemed to be an eternity. I heard the footsteps and the cough of a man walking past, which then (8)felldisappearedfaded away. I became more (9)consciousconcernedanxious of where I was, and then, all at once, I could feel my legs (10)tremblestrembledtrembling. I moved sideways to the steps of the closest building and sat down. Other victims may have felt angry or frightened, but I was just confused. I hadn't been (11)hurtdamagedrobbed or even hit. He wanted my money, so he took my money and left. There was no "Give me your money (12)andorbut I'll shoot" like in the movies. He was fast, he was silent, and he was gone. I tried to remember the (13)behaviorssituationsdetails of what had just happened, but it all happened (14)sotoosuch fast that it seemed to have not happened at all. I wasn't even sure if the man had a gun or not. I wouldn't be able to (15)determineidentifydecide the offender even if he were standing right in front of me.A few minutes later, I called and (16)representedreportedreferred the robbery to the police operator. An officer called me back after an hour for (17)fartheranotheradditional details. He asked me if there was anything unusual about the man who had (18)robbedstolenharmed me, but I couldn't accurately describe the man. The next day, I went to the police station and looked through albums of photos of criminals who had (19)engagedmadecommitted similar robberies. (20)AccuratelyPreciselyApparently, there had been several similar robberies in my neighborhood in the past couple of weeks by a man who had an odd hat. I didn't remember a hat, and I was unable to identify the man who robbed me.
Your answers
Correct answers
Instinctively
additional
Apparently
rhyoeyy826
我是从我的公寓大楼的门口走向拐角处的商店。突然,有个削瘦的男子戴着绒线帽从一辆泊着(parked)的车后方跳出来伸出手枪,或者至少我认为是枪,来到我身边。我的心脏跳得很快,我有点呆傻了。这就好像(as if)我是在梦里而我的身体没有连接到我的大脑。 本能的(Instinctively),我举起双手在空中,尽管他没有告诉我这样做或者说任何东西;他只查看周围和在我的裤子后面的口袋翻找(searched...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码2015年福建卷英语完形填空真题详解及翻译_中华文本库
第1页/共5页
12. 2015年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试(福建卷)
One of the easiest things in the world is to become a fault-finder. However, life can be 36 when you are not busy finding fault with it.
Several years ago I 37 a letter from seventeen-year-old Kerry, who described herself as a world-class fault-finder, almost always 38 by things. People were always doing things that annoyed her, and 39 was ever good enough. She was highly self-critical and also found fault with her friends. She became a really 40 person.
Unfortunately, it took a horrible accident to change her 41 Her best friend was seriously hurt in a car crash. What made it almost 42 to deal with was that the day before the 43 , Kerry had visited her friend and had spent the whole time criticizing her 44 of boyfriends, the way she was living, the way she related to her mother, and various other things she felt she needed to 45 It wasn't until her friend was badly hurt that Kerry became 46 her habit of finding fault. Very quickly, she learned to appreciate life rather than to 47 everything so harshly (刻薄) . She was able to transfer her new wisdom to other parts of her 48 as well.
Perhaps most of us aren't as extreme at fault-finding, 49 when we're honest, we can be sharply 50 of
the world. I'm not suggesting you 51 problems, or that you pretend things are 52 than they are, but simply that you learn to allow things to be as they are— 53 most of the time, and especially when it's not a really big 54 .
Train yourself to "bite your tongue" , and with a little 55, you'll get really good at letting things go. And when you do, you'll get back your enthusiasm and love for life. 36. 37. 38. 39. 40. 41. 42. 43. 44. 45.
A. lonely A. received A. threatened A. anything A. caring A. attitude A. urgent A. occasion A. memory A. hear
B. great B. answered B. interrupted B. everything B. boring B. plan B. unnecessary B. event B. notice B. contribute
C. quiet C. expected C. bothered C. something C. interesting C. measure C. certain C. accident C. evidence C. express
D. D. I). D. D. D. D. D. D. D.
uneasy rejected spoiled nothing surprising explanation impossible adventure choice admit
第1页/共5页
寻找更多 ""

我要回帖

更多关于 初二英语完形填空 的文章

随机推荐