初二英语完形填空空ourhousewasdirectlyacrossthestreet

A poor girl was selling flowers in the street……完形填空及答案解析(2013年四川雅安中考英语试题)_中考真题_英语学习网
&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
A&poor&girl&was&selling&flowers&in&the&street……完形填空及答案解析(2013年四川雅安中考英语试题)
&&&热&&&&&★★★
A&poor&girl&was&selling&flowers&in&the&street……完形填空及答案解析(2013年四川雅安中考英语试题)
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 23:24:05
2013(20I20)
A poor girl was selling flowers in the street 21 Christmas Eve. Her parents were ill, so she 22 get money for food. It was very cold. The girl felt cold and hungry. She stopped 23 a beautiful house. The girl knocked 24 the door and a man came out. She asked 25 he needed some flowers. The man said he didn't want 26 . She left the house and felt tired. She sat down at the 27 of a tall wall. She looked 28 the flowers. The flowers 29 very nice. She suddenly had an unusual feeling. She felt she became light, 30 slowly she began to fly into the sky. She 31 higher and higher and at last she found herself on the clouds. A group of people were coming to meet her. At the head of them 32 her granny. She welcomed her and asked her why she didn't 33 .The girl told her that she had to 34 to get money became her parents were badly ill. Granny told her 35 and gave her lots of beautiful clothes and delicious food. The girl laughed 36 .
It snowed 37 that night. The girl died 38 a smile on her face. 39 , people in the beautiful house began to sing Christmas songs and 40 .
21. A. in B. on C. at D.
22. A. could B. had better C. would like D. had to
23. A. in front of B. in the front of C. behind D. beside
24. A. at B. to C. in D. for
25. A. what B. why C. if D. when
26. A. some B. any C. nothing D. something
27. A. head B. foot C. top D. middle
28. A. for B. up C. () D. at
29. A. feels B. felt C. smelt D. smells
30. A. and B. but C. so D. or
31. A. went B. got C. looked D. flew
32. A. has B. was C. had D. were
33. A. get money B. go out C. come to see her D. stay at home
34. A. fly into the sky B. come here C. sell flowers D. help others
35. A. didn't worry B. not to worry C. to not worry D. to worry not
36. A. happy B. happier C. happiest D. happily
37. A. heavily B. heavy C. largely D. strongly
38. A. had B. has C. with D. without
39. A. By the way B. At the same time C. except the girl D. By way
40. A. looked after the girl B. talked about the girl
C. enjoyed themselves D. watched themselves
22. Dcould“”had better“”would like“”had to“”“Her parents were ill”“”D
23. Ain front of“……”in the front of“……”behind“……”beside“……”“”A
24. Aand a man came outknock at“”A
25. C“”ifC
26. BsomesomethinganynothingB
27. Bat the foot of a tall wall“”B
28. Dlook at“……”D
29. Csmell“”smeltC
30. A“She suddenly had an unusual feeling. She felt she became light”A
31. D“She felt she became light, and slowly she began to fly into the sky.”flyflewD
32. Bher granny iswasB
33. D“people in the beautiful house began to sing Christmas songs……”“”D
34. C“A poor girl was selling flowers in the street”“”C
35. B“and gave her lots of beautiful clothes and delicious food.”“”tell sb. not to do sth.“”,B
36. DlaughedD
37. AheavilyA
38. Cwithwithout“”C
39. Bat the same timeB
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:zfj&
上一个文章: 下一个文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)您好, []|
各地英语考试难度加大 完形填空最有难度
访谈现场主持人燕子:亲爱的腾讯网友大家上午好,欢迎来到腾讯视频直播间,我是主持人燕子,再过三天的时间就了,很多考生12年的后继在这三天薄发,对于很多考生和家长来说,在这个时间段有很多准备要做的,对于来说,在这三天为广大考生以及家长安排了各个科目的考场技巧,以及考前的考点预测,相信在这三天的节目当中,也能够给很多考生以及家长带来帮助,在今天节目当中,我们也是非常高兴为大家邀请到了北京四中网校主讲教师,北京四中()教研组组长方芳老师做客,也是直播间的老朋友了。有请老朋友方芳老师跟广大考生以及家长打一个招呼。方芳:大家好,很高兴又见面了。主持人燕子:这三天很多考生以及家长,无论心理还是考前的准备还是非常彷徨的。方芳:是。
所属分类:
主持人燕子:今天做到接这个节目的排期的时候,我也特别紧张,以及特别复杂的心情,一下子把我带回到我当年高考前三天的状态,当时我觉得各个科目的备战来讲,当时也是有很多复杂的心情在的。所以今天节目开始的时候,我想跟方老师分享一个话题,相信也是能够把很多参加过高考的一些,我们以及并肩过的战友,大家都有那种心情,带回到高三的时候。分享一下,“那些年我们一起走过的高考之英语篇,方老师今天代表英语这个科目给大家共同分享和讲解的,您回想一下,当年考英语的过程以及前三天您都是怎么来备战的呢?三天提高成绩不容易 心理调适最重要方芳:其实我因为一直是在北京四中教课,所以应该说像你做节目一年,每一年都在经历着高考,所以我其实特别理解我们的考生和家长现在的心情,有一点点紧张,好像又没有太大的把握,是非常正常的一件事情。所以我想无论是英语学科还是其它的学科,先给大家提这么几个建议。第一个我觉得就是要学会倾诉,要自我调试,有的时候家长如果发现孩子不愿意说,我们也可以不说考试的事情,我们完全可以像每一天一样,就是聊一些日常生活中的事情,没有问题。那另外一个就是,对于学生来讲,我觉得我们的自信是非常重要的,因为我们的英语学科也好,其它学科也好,不是说一天两天学成的,我们其实在学校已经学了这么我年,我们在高三又度过了这么艰苦,每一天都充实的生活。我想对于考生来讲,你要坚信,只要你复习了,每一天都认真的完成了老师所要求我们完成的事情,我们对于每一个学科,无论从整体上来讲,还是从具体的知识上来讲,我们都过了一遍的话,那我想我们就应该带着非常平常的,非常镇静的心理走向考场,这是我想说的第一点。第二点,其实就是我觉得还是要学会适度的调整,学会休闲,因为其实我们说罗马不是一天建成的,我刚才听到您说三天的时间,我们能干什么呢?其实我们干的事情不是很多,主要就是调整自己到最佳的考试状态,为了调整到最佳的考试状态,比如说我们的安全问题、饮食问题,包括每一天学习的时间安排问题,我经常跟我们学校的学生说,到了后边这一周,应该把你的兴奋点,一定要调整到上午9点到11点,下午3点到5点。这个时间段应该是我们考试的一个时间,在这个考试的时间里面,你看一看能不能在单位时间内,你的效率是最高的,你的精神状态是最饱满的,千万不要熬夜,然后每一天把每一个学科的东西稍微看一看,临近高考的时候,把第二天的东西,大概的过一过就可以了。主持人燕子:所以说在这三天的时间,就已经要把自己的整个状态调整到高考的状态了。方芳:对。难度有所提升 词汇量增加主持人燕子:非常棒。在节目开始的时候,我们方老师也是跟大家提了几点建议,也希望广大的考生以及家长真正的能够调节好,然后能够信心百倍地参加我们的高考。具体涉及到英语这一科目,我相信在这三天有很多考生以及家长在这个科目上存在想提分的也好,想弥补的考生也好,他们还是非常关注的。每年都会有这样一个环节,您能不能给大家预测一下,就是英语的一些考点呢?方芳:其实我们每一年都在说,英语的试卷应该变化不会特别大,但是如果我们看一下近五年的试卷,我们会发现一个共同点,就是各个省市的试卷,难度上面在逐渐的加大,这一点第一就是体现在单词量上,我们到今年为止已经所有的省市都完成了新课标的转换,所以也就是说,3500个单词是我们每一个考生需要掌握的,另外一点,就是我们在阅读上面也给学生提出了更高的要求,比如原来可能是每分钟60个词的阅读,现在我们有的省市已经达到了每分钟70次,也就是说我们在考试的时候,我们会看到阅读理解也好,完型填空也好,篇目是在增长,对于考生来讲,因为老师是纵向来看,考生不会看到去年,也更不会看到前年,但是我们只不过有一个感觉,就是我们做以往试题的时候,我们学生跟我说,06、07年的高考题我们觉得很简单,可能有这样一种感受。但是对于我们现在的考生来讲,这两天无外乎还是听说读写方面,我们要进行一些热身运动。比如说每天听10到15分钟的英语,无论听什么,也许你听听力的模拟考试太烦了,可以听听英文的广播,可以上网站上面看一些小的美剧,或者是下载一些英文歌曲,看一看它的歌词,只要是用英文表达的东西,都对你的英语有好处。这是第一点。第二点,我建议考生还是要做一些现实的阅读,因为英语的考试毕竟是一个笔试,所以我们在两个小时内要把所有的东西通过眼睛的阅读,把它认知、理解、再通过自己的知识选出正确的选项,以及我们的写作正确表达自己的观点,所有这一些都是依仗于我们有很好的英文环境,这个环境在中国没有听说的环境,但是我们阅读的书是一定要有的,所以这两天我就是给学生做一个形象的比喻,小火慢炖。
推荐微博:
[责任编辑:adopezhang]
(请登录发言,并遵守)
如果你对教育频道有任何意见或建议,请到交流平台反馈。【】
教育视频高清大片
Copyright & 1998 - 2014 Tencent. All Rights Reserved资讯|备考|试题|互动|辅导
英语四级完形填空
新东方在线英语四级完形填空栏目为您提供2013英语四级完形填空,英语四级完形填空复习指导,英语四级完形填空真题及答案,英语四级完形填空应试策略等,帮您轻松拿下英语四级完形填空,欢迎您关注新东方在线。
新东方在线英语四级网络课堂特价优惠班
关注英语四级完形填空的同学还看了:
四级网络课堂
论坛更精彩
优质图书免费送
天天都是双十一
造句体每周一期等你参与
智能单词测试 来挑战吧
单词接力赛 根本停不下来
资料下载排行榜
四级公开课
英语四级热报课程
2014英语四级时间表
每年3月 9月3-5月 9-11月每年6月 12月每年2月 8月The school was across the street from our home …完形填空及答案_高考英语_英语阅读网
&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
The school was across the street from our home …完形填空及答案
&&&&&&&&&&
The school was across the street from our home …完形填空及答案
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间:
第二节: 完形填空( 共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意, 然后从各题所给的四个选项中,选出最佳选项。
The school was across the street from our home and I would often watch the kids as they played during the break . She seemed so small as she pushed her way __36_ the crowd of boys on the playground. She___37__ from them all.
I began to notice her at other times, basketball in hand, playing __38__. She would practice dribbling(运球) and shooting over and over again, sometimes until __39__. One day I asked her __40__ she practiced so much. She looked __41___in my eyes and without a moment of hesitation she said, "I want to go to college. The only way I can __42__ is that if I get a scholarship, I am going to play college basketball. I want to be __43__. My Daddy told me if the dream is big enough, the facts don't count."
Well, I had to give it in to her--- she was __44__. One day in her senior year, I saw her sitting in the grass, head __45_ in her arms. I walked toward her and quietly asked what was _46___. "Oh, nothing," came a soft reply. "I'm just too short." The coach told her that at her height she would probably __47__get to play for a top ranked team,___48__offered a scholarship. So she _49___stop dreaming about college.
She was __50___ and I sensed her disappointment. I asked her if she had talked to her dad about it yet. She told me that her father said those coaches were wrong. They just didn't __51__ the power of a dream. He told her __52__she really wanted to play for a good college, if she truly wanted a scholarship,& __53___could stop her except one thing-- her own attitude. He told her again," if the dream is big enough, the facts don't count."
&&& The next year, as she and her team went to the Northern California Championship game, she was seen by a college recruiter(招聘人员). She was indeed offered a __54__ . She was going to get the college education that she had __55___and worked toward for all those years.
36.A. through&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. across&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. over&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. into
37.A. brought out&&&&&&&&& B. showed out&&&&&&&&& C. stood out&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. worked out
38.A. only&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. lonely&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. simply&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. alone
39.A. dark&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. dawn&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. midnight&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. daybreak
40.A. how&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. when&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. why&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. what
41.A. worriedly&&&&&&&&&&&& B. shyly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. quietly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. directly
42.A. go&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. get&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. enter&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. attend
43.A. worse&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. better&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. the best&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. the worst
44.A. determined&&&&&&&&&& B. encouraged&&&&&&&&& C. fixed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. fascinated
45.A. covered&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. enclosed&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. dropped&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. buried
46.A. the affair&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. the wrong&&&&&&&&&&&& C. matter&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. the matter
47.A. ever&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. even&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. once&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. never
48.A. far more&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. much less&&&&&&&&&&&& C. much fewer&&&&&&&& D. many more
49.A. should&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. must&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. can&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. may
50.A. overjoyed&&&&&&& B. moved&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. embarrassed&&&&&&& D. heartbroken
51.A. understand&&&&&&&&&& B. experience&&&&&&&&&&& C. learn&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. believe
52.A. even if&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. as if&&&&&&&&&&& clip_image002[3] C. that if&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. only if
53.A. anything&&&&& B. nothing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. something&&&&&&&&&&& D. everything
54.A. prize&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. medal&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. scholarship&&&&&&&&& D. position
55.A. dreamed of&&&&& B. accepted&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. thought of&&&&&&&&&&& D. appreciated36-40 ACDAC 41-45 DACAD 46-50 DDBAD
51-55 ACBCA
高中录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇高中: 下一篇高中:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)当前位置:
>>>完形填空。 When I was walking down the street the other day,..
完形填空。
&&&& When I was walking down the street the other day, I happened to&&& 1&& &a small brown leather purse lying on the sidewalk. I picked it up and opened it to see if I could&&&2&& &the owner's name. There was nothing inside it&&&&3& &some change and an old photo―a picture of a woman and a young girl of about twelve years, who looked like the woman's daughter. I put the photo back and&&&4&& &the purse to the police station, where I&&&&5 &&it to the desk sergeant.&&&&6& &I left, the sergeant took down my name and address&&&7&& &the owner might want to write and thank me. &&&& That evening I went to have dinner with my aunt and uncle. They&&&8&& &a young woman so that there would be four people at the table. Her face was familiar. I was&&&&9& &sure that we had not met before, but I could remember where I had seen her. In the course of conversation, however, the young woman happened to mention that she had lost her purse that afternoon.&&&10&& &I realized where I had seen her. She was the young girl in the photo, although she was now much older.
(&&&& )1. A. watch&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )2. A. find&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )3. A. besides&&&&&&&& (&&&& )4. A. took&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )5. A. offered&&&&&&&& (&&&& )6. A. Before&&&&&&&& (&&&& )7. A. although&&&&&& (&&&& )8. A. have also invited(&&&& )9. A. well&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )10. A. All at once&&&&
B. notice& &&&&&& B. learn&&&&&&&& B. except&&&&&&& B. brought&&&&&&& B. passed&&&&&&& B. When&&&&&&&&& B. in case&&&&&&& B. also had invited B. much&&&&&&&B. At once&&&&&&&
C. discover&&&C. discover&&&C. except for&C. fetched&&&C. handed&&&& C. While&&&& C. for fear&&&C. also invited&C. quite&&&&C. Immediately&
D. find out&&&&&&&&&&& & D. work out&&&&&&&&&&& & &D. in addition to&&& & D. sent&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & D. returned&&&&&&&&&&& & D. As&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & D. so that&&&&&&&&&&&& & D. had also invited&&& & D. very&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & &D. All suddenly&&&&&
题型:完形填空难度:中档来源:广东省期中题
1~5: &BABAC 6~10: ABDCA
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“完形填空。 When I was walking down the street the other day,..”主要考查你对&&故事类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
故事类阅读
故事类阅读概念:
这类文章一般描述的是某一件具体事情的发生发展或结局,有人物、时间、地点和事件。命题往往从故事的情节、人物或事件的之间的关系、作者的态度及意图、故事前因和后果的推测等方面着手,考查学生对细节的辨认能力以及推理判断能力。故事类阅读应试技巧:
1、抓住文章的6个要素:阅读时要学会从事情本身的发展去理解故事情节而不要只看事件在文中出现的先后顺序。因此,无论是顺叙还是倒叙,阅读此类文章时,必须要找到它结构中的5个W(when, where, who, why, what)和1个H(how),不过不是每篇都会完整地交待六个要素。毫无疑问,寻出这些元素是能够正确快速解题的一个先决条件。 2、注意作者的议论和抒情:高考英语阅读理解故事类文章常伴随着作者思想情感的流露和表达,因此议论和抒情往往夹杂其中。行文时或按事情发生发展的先后时间进行或按事情发生发展的地点来转换,也可能按事情发展的阶段来布局。在引出话题,讲完一件事情后,作者往往会表达个人感悟或提出建议等。这些体现作者观点或思想的语句在阅读时可以划线,它们往往体现文章中心或者写作意图,属于必考点,所以要仔细体会。 3、结合前两点归纳文章中心,把握作者态度:故事类文章是通过记叙一件事来表达中心思想的,它是文章的灵魂。归纳文章中心思想时,尤其要分析文章的结尾,因为很多文章卒章显志,用简短的议论、抒情揭示文章中心;文章中议论抒情的句子往往与中心密切相关;也有的文章需要在结合概括各段大意的基础上归纳中心。另外,叙述一件事必有其目的,或阐明某一观点,或赞美某种品德,或抨击某种陋习,这就要求我们在阅读时,通过对细节(第1点中的六要素)的理解,把握作者的态度。 4、有章有据进行解题判断:分析文章,归纳主题,属于分析、概括、综合的表述能力的考查。切忌脱离文章,架空分析,一定让分析在文章中有依据。
发现相似题
与“完形填空。 When I was walking down the street the other day,..”考查相似的试题有:

我要回帖

更多关于 初二英语完形填空 的文章

随机推荐