be as you aree deteined...

Is My Shipment Late?
You'll see an estimated shipping or delivery date for each shipment on the order summary, just before you place your order. An estimated delivery date (or date range) will also appear in Your Orders after you've placed your order.
Delivery estimates are calculated by taking the estimated shipping date and adding the transit time (the time it takes a package to travel from our facilities to your destination address), based on the shipping speed you've chosen.
The transit time is calculated using business days, meaning Saturday and Sunday don't count toward the transit time (unless we've specifically offered a weekend delivery during checkout). Holidays are also taken into account when calculating the transit time.
After an order has shipped, you can track your packages by going to
FREE Two-Day Shipping through Amazon Prime
If the item you're ordering is out of stock or unavailable to ship immediately, you may not receive the item in two business days. Selecting One-Day or Two-Day shipping will reduce the transit time to one or two business days after we've shipped your order, but it won't impact how long it takes us to obtain the item or prepare it for shipment. The shipping method time starts when the item ships. For example, it will take up to two business days after an item ships to reach you with Two-Day Shipping.
FREE Shipping
Your order will be delivered within 5-8 business days. We process and ship your order in the most cost-efficient way possible so we can pass the savings on to you in the form of free shipping. If you look in Your Orders and see that your items haven't shipped yet, don't worry. We may take a little longer than you expect to ship out your order, but we won't delay shipping if it means we'll miss the expected delivery date.
Third party orders
If your order was placed with an Amazon Marketplace seller, shipping and delivery timelines will vary. Click the
Contact Seller button on the order detail page in
to ask the seller for shipping details. If your order is eligible for Amazon Prime, Amazon Customer Service will handle any questions about shipping and delivery after the order is placed.
Note: If you live in an area experiencing an unexpected service delay (severe weather, natural disasters, unscheduled events, etc.), please add at least 2 to 3 business days to the estimated delivery date of your order.
Was this information helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Please select what best describes the information:
This information is confusing or wrong
This isn't the information I was looking for
I don't like this policy
Thanks! While we're unable to respond directly to your feedback,
we'll use this information to improve our online Help.
More General Shipping InformationShare on Facebook
Tweet this
Pin this on Pinterest
Email this story
The art of flirting is a skill that takes time and practice to master. Women are known all over the world as innovators of subtlety, so it’s up to the man to remain keenly aware of every gesture, every word, and every glance she throws your way.
But while we’re not always the most attentive creatures on the face of the Earth, the lady who is interested has key indicators that should be noticeable to even the most Mr. Magoo-type man.
Here, we list the 15 most identifiable signs that a woman is flirting with you. This means when these behaviors are not exhibited, you can reasonable deduce she’s not interested.
Share on Facebook
Tweet this
Pin this on Pinterest
Email this story
Like this article? You'll adore our newsletter.
MadameNoire Video
Pingback: ()
Stay in the know.Sign up for the newsletter.
Popular Storiessharesviews
162 Shares
121 Shares
109 Shares
0 Comments
0 CommentsMen Are Honest. You’re Just Not Listening.
& Men Are Honest. You’re Just Not Listening.
Join 9 Million ReadersAnd the thousands of women I've helped find true love. Sign up for weekly updates for help understanding men.
I hate spam as much as you do, therefore I will never sell, rent, or give away your email address.
Don't subscribe
Replies to my comments
Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. You can also
without commenting.
About The BLOG
Find out what my blog can do for you, and what type of man becomes a dating coach for women.
Explore the Blog
Twitter Live Feed
’s Happen Magazine Sometimes, telling your dates the truth about how you feel about them might not always be the best idea. Here’s why—and a much better alternative. by&
&I feel very fortunate that I gave him a chance and that he's in my life. The best part is that there is NO DRAMA!&“Why He Disappeared” made me feel like I was in control of my love life and that it was not in control of me. Now I'm VERY happy with myself and my relationship. I can relax and not stress about the future, I'm enjoying the here and now and its so much FUN!Busola O.&I'm getting to ?know and like men with an entirely new perspective.&I feel more confident and relaxed and I'm not even sure it matters if ?I meet the one. I have a whole new way to enjoy life and enjoy having ?men in my life.Aileen W.&9 months and 14 first dates later, I met the man of my dreams! Love is not a big enough word for how we feel!&It's only been 106 days, Evan, but they have been the BEST 106 days of my life! Thank you for leading me in the right direction, giving me the confidence to believe in myself and helping me find the love I deserve.Cheryl O.&Evan answered my question on one of the calls and it was the best coaching ever.&I’ve chosen to be cherished and allow myself to know that I was worthy of love.
Now, I feel like when I go with the flow and stop trying to control any given situation, things fall into place. It’s so exhilarating!
Tina P.&Give the guy a chance to prove he might have what you need for a satisfying relationship.&I am a firm believer in dating at least 4 seasons and we are already in our 3rd season of love. We have discussed marriage and will revisit the idea this October.Connie D.
Insert/edit link
Enter the destination URL
Open link in a new tab
Or link to existing content
No search term specified. Showing recent items.
Search or use up and down arrow keys to select an item.
Read previous post:Hi Evan, I am stuck in a very tricky situation, which came in my life because of my wrong choices....

我要回帖

更多关于 be as you are 的文章

随机推荐