郑伯克段于鄢的翻译一段英文。

翻译一段英语。_百度知道
翻译一段英语。
&quot. You can watch TV after you read a book!&quot!
Dr; or&t do that. There are a lot You can&#39, M BDon&#39. Parents and schools are sometimes strict, but remember,
I know how you feelDear Molly!&quot.
Good luck. You can play basketball on weekends, they make rules to help us. We have to follow them. People always tell us
提问者采纳
&quot! Dr;t do this;或&quot, but remember。我们得跟着他们.Know亲爱的丽;但想想. We have to follow them!(*^__^*) 有不会的可以再问我,他们制定规则来帮助我们!&quotDear Molly!&quot!&quot,谢谢。你可以在周末打篮球; But think about it. Good luck,我知道你的感受;你不能这样做. People always tell us。你可以读一本书,&quot,但请记住. There are a lot of things you can do,莫莉!医生知道希望能够帮助到你. You can watch TV after you read a book. You can play baYou can&#39。祝你好运, they make rules to help us,更上一层楼, &Don&#39。有很多事情可以做,后看电视。家长和学校有时是严格的。人们总是告诉我们。祝你学习进步; or&quot, Mt do that. Parents and schools are sometimes strict;不这样做, I know how you feel
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
但是记住他们只是通过制定规则来帮助我们。但是想Molly你想下。Dr。人们总和我们说“别做这个”或者是“你不能那样做&#47。我们得服从他们。你可以在周末打打篮球。祝你好运。你可以再看完书后看看电视;你不能做那个”亲爱的Molly。有很多事情你都可以做,我懂你感受。父母和学校有时候很严格
我理解你。人们总是说:不要这样做,或者你不能做这个。但是仔细想想,有很多事情是你能够做的。你可以在周末打篮球。你可以在读完一本书后看电视。父母和学校有时候对我们很严厉。但是你要记住,他们制定规则是为了帮助我们。我们不得不遵循。 祝你好运。
亲爱的Molly(或者茉莉),我理解你的感受,人们总是跟我们说这个不能做那个不能做,但是Molly(或者茉莉),你想一想啊,你还是有很多事情可以做的啊。你可以在周末打篮球,你可以在看完书以后看电视。有时候学校和父母是很严格,但是你记住,他们定这些规矩是为了帮助我们,我们不得不遵守这些规矩。加油!
Know博士(或者知道博士要是直译的话)
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁中文“ 1段目 ”怎么说?
在沪江关注能力英语的沪友ttffaabb遇到了一个关于小D词条求助的疑惑,已有4人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
中文“ 1段目 ”怎么说?
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
—— tukuba
用在不同地方有不同的意思:第一段落;第一层等
—— 六猴儿914
&1段目&不是日语么?中文是“第一层”
—— japon08
第一段落的意思吧
—— 恋海雨冰
相关其他知识点英语翻译一段话_百度知道
英语翻译一段话
申请提取该项目相应的违约赔偿金、友好姿态与贵司上海分公司并张某联系。仅从日我方致贵司函后至今近3个月的时间里,但时间届满后没有成行,以求得最终妥善解决问题,贵司(上海)分公司张某电告我方我方就“***事宜”曾多次与贵司联系最终解决办法,当日张某回函表示尽快确认时间,我方再次要求张某确定来北京的时间,征询贵司(上海)分公司及张某来北京的时间,张某表示8月中旬来北京,并接受我方要求其来北京一并解决处理该赔偿事宜。8月30日我方又一次去函,我方决定:向德国商业银行股份有限公司提出索赔声明。贵司张某原承诺2012年7月下旬来北京,请贵司在收到本函之日起3个工作日内予以书面回复解决问题的意见,特别是日我方致贵司通知函后,称贵司授权委托其全权处理此事。鉴于目前贵司的态度,但是8月中旬张某仍没有来北京处理此事,到现在为止未收到任何回复,但作为国际知名企业的工作效率和对客户的冷漠实在令我方遗憾,我方多次以积极。否则因此产生的一切后果均由贵司负责。日,很遗憾
提问者采纳
she和his&#47, until now the Company has not received any replies, Zhang from the (Shanghai) Branch of Your Company telegraphed us declaring that he/s visiting date to Beijing。  请注意,所以用了he&#47, Zhang wrote back expressing that he/*** issues&quot. Zhang from Your Company has originally committed to visit Beijing in late July. However. On the same day:函中张某的性别不明,就帮你做了好了, Zhang failed to visit Beijing to deal with the issue, 2012;she will visit Beijing in mid-August, as an international well-known enterprise, and that he/s operation efficiency and indifference to customers is actually a disappointment to the Company, the Company has requested again for Zhang&#39. On August 8.  It is hereby notified, 2012;. On July 2, 2012. Your Company is requested to reply for comments on the resolution in written form 3 working days after rshe accepted our requirements for his/her sole discretion,楼主自己把这个根据性别改一下哈.   本人手工译的, 2012. to apply for the liquidated damages corresponding to the Project, otherwise Your Company shall be liable for all consequences arising from thereof,请给分~话说做这四百个字在平时也至少有四十块钱了~正好目前有空;s indifferent attitude, and Zhang expressed that he&#47, However, the Company has repeatedly contacted with the (Shanghai) Branch of Your Company and Zhang in an active and friendly manner in order to achieve the ultimate proper solution, after our delivery of the Letter of Notification to Your Company, the Company wrote again to consult for the (Shanghai) Branch of Your Company and Zhang's visiting date to Bshe has been authorized and entrusted by Your Company to handle this issue on his&#47, Your Company&#39.  During the period of near three months after our delivery of the Letter of Notification to Your Company on July 2. On August 30;her visit to Beijing for jointly solving and handling the compensation issues. In consideration of Your Company&#39, but he/she would determine the dateshe failed to do so after the expiration of the time committed. Unfortunately, the Company has decided to initial a claim statement to the German Commercial Bank Ltd  The Company has repeatedly contacted with Your Company for a final solution on the &quot
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
, especially on 2nd July 2012, we ever conact you for final solution many times..;her with full authority to handle this issue and accept our .zhang from your (shanghai) branch office said your company appoined him&#47, we mailed letter to you.&#47, mr..about XXXXX issue
We will &* * * matters& has repeatedly and your company contact final solution, especially on July 2, 2012 we cause your company notices, your company (Shanghai) branch zhang cable us, says the expensive department authorize its plenary power to deal with this, and accept our ask its came to Beijing to solve together to deal with the compensation issues. Your company zhang original commitment in July 2012 b to Beijing, but after the expiry of the time did not go. On August 8, 2012, we again request to determine the time of Beijing zhang, zhang said in the middle of August to Beijing, but the middle of August zhang mou is still no came to Beijing to dea...
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译是一段英文的自我介绍:我叫** 24岁,现在在**公司工作,工作一年了,在我们公司的信息部门,我主要负责一些开发工作,比如** ,我对此工作很感兴趣,知道这方面事情是怎么运转的.当我遇到困难时,我首先会去因特网上搜寻答案,或者请教同事,或者查看这方面的书籍,我觉得我很喜欢这方面的工作,并且非常想往这方面发展,但是我知道这行业需要很辛苦的学习,并且已经做好了准备,就这样吧,如果大家觉得英文面试的时候还需要说点别的,也可以补充,
小时榕子UV
Hello, my name is ** 24 years old, now in the ** company, working a year in our company's information department, I was responsible for some development work, such as **, I am very interested in this job, knowing that this aspects of how things are functioning. When I encounter difficulties, I will first go to the Internet search for answers, or ask colleagues, or viewthe books on the subject, so as to solve the problem. I think I like this work, and very much like to develop this talent, butI know this industry need to study very hard and ready, so be it, thank you.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
求翻译:正常工作一段时间后停止工作是什么意思?
正常工作一段时间后停止工作
问题补充:
Normal work after a period of time to stop working
Normal work after a period of time stop working
After normal work period of time knock off
Work properly after a period of time to stop working
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答: