I havehave you finishedd the...

Stack Overflow is a question and answer site for professional and enthusiast programmers. It's 100% free.
I have completed a simple database for a project.
Only 6tables.
Of the 6, one is a "lookup" table.
There is one "master" table that is the driver for the system. It is referenced as a foreign key by the other four tables.
Give that this step is completed.
What is the FASTEST, EASIEST way to create POCOs/BizObjects that can load load the data and the child data.
Here are my CAVEATS.
I don't want to spend more than 30-60 minutes learning how?
There is very little biz logic needed in the POCOs.
They will pretty much load data.
Don't even really need to write back data.
I already know CSLA (up to version 3) but I feel that is overkill for this little project.
Nevertheless, I would love it if it ROOT objects could have collection classes that contain the CHILD objects as in CSLA...but again, without using CSLA.
Please give the answer for .NET 35 but also if I was restricted to only use .NET 20.
Ideally I could just point a tool at the database and the POCOs would be genn'ed.
Just curious what you guys use for this kind of scenario.
I understand that this question is subjective but I want to hear a variety of answers.
380k70680865
My choice would be linq-to-sql using sqlmetal to generate the code from the database.
Sqlmetal is a command line tool that generates classes for the database without customization. The advantage compared to the linq-to-sql designer is that you can easily rerun the tool to regenerate the classes if you have any changes to the database. Using the designer there is always a risk that the code isn't updated to match the database.
40.7k569141
Use an ORM like , ,
They will all generate classes for you and a data layer.
The fastest to get up and running would be Linq to SQL, as it is built into VS 2008 (point to a SQL server, drag and drop, magic!).
301k41468679
For .NET 3.5, LINQ-to-SQL; drag the tables onto a data-context, job done. Actually any ORM would probably do, but LINQ-to-SQL is a very quick way of getting the job done using just the MS tools and VS IDE.
They aren't "pure" POCO done this way (they have L2S attributes etc), but it is easy. You can do pure POCO with L2S, but it takes a bit more effort.
With 2.0, NHibernate. But more work as unless you use additional tooling you'll have to write the classes and/or mapping files.
549k11614912001
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabledI have finished a large part of the book ,the rest of which ()more difficult
为什么/答案是 is为什么?谢谢1_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
I have finished a large part of the book ,the rest of which ()more difficult
为什么/答案是 is为什么?谢谢1
I have finished a large part of the book ,the rest of which ()more difficult
为什么/答案是 is为什么?谢谢1
I have finished a large part of the book ,the rest of which (is)more difficult .the rest of which 中which 指前面the book 即the rest of the book 意思是剩下的部分(比较难).这里把剩下的部分做一整体,就用单数来表示.
is 主语是the rest of book是单数的所以用is
book当中的information不可数,所以用is
从句中is 主语是the rest ,不是复数,所以用is 啊!—Have you finished the report —No,I__it all this week.A.will do B.have been doing .A为么不可以,写出具体理由_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
—Have you finished the report —No,I__it all this week.A.will do B.have been doing .A为么不可以,写出具体理由
—Have you finished the report —No,I__it all this week.A.will do B.have been doing .A为么不可以,写出具体理由
这道题前面是用have提问的,而且后面那句的意思是我这个星期都一直在做. “一直在做”是表示一个延续性的词,所以应该用have been
现在完成进行时 我这周一直在做When you have finished the report, I will have waited for about 3 hours._百度知道
When you have finished the report, I will have waited for about 3 hours.
)也就是说这个时间状语从句的时态由完成时态改成一般过去时时态行吗?如果翻译的话也能通顺啊,这里时间状语能不能改成,我已经在这里等了三个小时了(当你完成这份报告的时候:when you finished the report
对,i will have waited for about 3hours,我说错了,也能翻译通顺啊,前面的时间状语从句能不能改成:when you finish your report .就是说吧时间状语从句改成一般现在时
提问者采纳
在时间和和条件状语从句中:当主句是一般将来时的时候,你违背了这条规则,从句要用一般现在时您好。 望采纳 !谢谢,意思是,主将从现!英语中讲究时态对应问题。显然
提问者评价
能再说得详细点嘛?
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
report的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁I won't listen to the new CD unless I ____ my homework.A.finished B.have finished C.finish请说明为什么_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
I won't listen to the new CD unless I ____ my homework.A.finished B.have finished C.finish请说明为什么
I won't listen to the new CD unless I ____ my homework.A.finished B.have finished C.finish请说明为什么
C,Unless、if、until引导的条件状语从句,主句为一般将来时,从句用一般现在时表将来,这是很重要的语法,你要记住哦,因为这里是第二人称,所以用finish就可以了 如果解答了你的问题的话,请采纳!

我要回帖

更多关于 have you finished 的文章

随机推荐