那是我妈妈的两个兄弟 英语

英语翻译My choosing you is a question i knew you must ask and i think it is a good question.I have two reasons for choosing you,i choose you because it is the will of God.And i believe knowing you will bring hope back again to my life.My choosing you does not mean i do not ha_百度作业帮 英语翻译My choosing you is a question i knew you must ask and i think it is a good question.I have two reasons for choosing you,i choose you because it is the will of God.And i believe knowing you will bring hope back again to my life.My choosing you does not mean i do not ha My choosing you is a question i knew you must ask and i think it is a good question.I have two reasons for choosing you,i choose you because it is the will of God.And i believe knowing you will bring hope back again to my life.My choosing you does not mean i do not have anybody from Africa.I have two uncles that is my late father's junior brothers whom i think are suppose to be taking care of me but they do not care,All they did was to sell one of my late father's houses and company to one Mr Olson Steven from united states and enjoy the money with their wives.I wanted to tell Olson about it but should my uncles know of the money they can kill me ,So as to eat the money,It was as if my father saw their deed because he told the implication of having a big money in Africa and that was the reason while he made the deposit in Scotland.The day i wrote you first,I picked up three address from a dating site and i prayed over it with my Rev,father.He brought a pieces of paper and wrote the three email address in it and fold it,He ask me to pick one and i picked your email address then i decided to write you and i also believe that it is the will of God.However you can call me with the reverend office phone line,My favorite language is English but our official language is French,I speak English very fluently because i attended an American and English speaking private school in my country for almost all my school,please try to call me as requested so that we can hear each other voices,I have a lot to tell you,I will be thinking about you so much as i will be waiting to hear from you soonest,Have a very wonderful day, 我选你是一个问题我知道你一定会问,我认为这是一个很好的问题.我有两个理由选择你,我选你,因为这是神的意愿.而且我相信知道你要将他们领希望回到我的生活.我选你并不意味着我没有任何人从非洲.我有两个叔叔那是我兄弟的少年已故的父亲就是我认为想照顾我,但他们也不会关心我,他们都是卖我的一个已故的父亲的房子和公司一公奥尔森史蒂文包括美国及享受金钱与他们的妻子.我想要告诉·奥尔森,但如果我的叔叔知道钱的方式,把我杀了、吃的钱,就好像我父亲看见他们的行为的含义因为他叫有很大的钱在非洲,当初就是因为这个原因,他存入在苏格兰.这一天,我写信给你是什么时候开始的时候,我领到了三地址约会网站,我祈祷跟随我的启,爸爸.他买了一条纸片三并在上面写了一个电子邮件地址,折,他问我选择一个,我拿你的电子邮件地址,然后我决定给你写信了,我也认为这是神的意愿.不过你可以叫我与牧师办公室的电话行了,我最喜欢的语言是英语,但我们的官方语言是法语,我讲一口流利的英语,因为我进入了美国的私立学校及英语在我的国家几乎所有我的学校,请尽量叫我按你方要求,以便我们能听不见彼此的声音,我还有很多要告诉你,我将会考虑你这么多,我都在最快听到你度过一段非常美好的一天, 我知道你一定要问我为什么选择你,我认为这是一个很好的问题。我有两个理由选择你,因为上帝的意愿。我也相信你一定会将希望带回到我的身边。我选择你不表示你是我在非洲的唯一的选择。我有两个叔叔,我认为他们应该照顾我,但是他们没有。他们所做的就是卖掉我父亲的房子和在美国的公司,并将钱和他们的老婆分享。后面我没有办法翻译了,不是我看不明白,而是后面提到了“威胁”。... 1. My computer crashed. Can help me to see next computer? 2. You still learn putonghua comparison, because the use of dialect words to a limited extent, Shanghai dialect still not in the national... 您可能关注的推广回答者:初一英语上册Unit3课课文翻译?急用._百度作业帮 初一英语上册Unit3课课文翻译?急用. 初一英语上册Unit3课课文翻译?急用. Unit 3Section A 1a那是我的两个兄弟.并且那是我姐妹.母亲 父亲 父母兄弟 祖母 祖父 朋友 祖父母 姐妹1c 这是他的姐妹.这些是他的兄弟们.2c 这是吉姆吗?,不,他不是.他是戴夫.Grammer Foucs 这是你姐妹吗?不,不是的.这是我的朋友.这些是我的朋友们.那是你的兄弟吗?是的,他是.那个是我的兄弟.那些是我的兄弟们.3a 那是安娜,那是保罗.她是你的姐妹吗?是的,她是.他是你的兄弟吗?不,他不是.他是我的朋友.4 她是你阿姨吗?是的,她是.Section B2c 这些是我的父母.这是我的祖父.这是我的朋友,林方.亲爱的玛丽:谢谢你的全家福照片.这是我的全家福照片.你的朋友 艾玛 这是我的弟弟,托尼.这是我的妹妹,莫娜.这些是我的父母.Self Check 1 这 那 这些 那些 妈妈 爸爸 父母 姐妹 兄弟(外)祖母 朋友 叔叔(舅舅) (外)祖父 婶婶(舅妈) 堂(表)兄弟(姐妹) (外)祖父 她 他Just for Fun那是你的妹妹吗?不,不是.那是我表妹.那是你的妹妹吗?不,不是.那是我的姑姑.谁是你妹妹?这是我的妹妹. Unit 3Section A 1a那是我的两个兄弟。并且那是我姐妹。母亲 父亲 父母兄弟 祖母 祖父 朋友 祖父母 姐妹1c 这是他的姐妹。这些是他的兄弟们。2c 这是吉姆吗?,不,他不是。他是戴夫。Grammer Foucs 这是你姐妹吗?不,不是的。这是我的朋友。这些是我的朋友们。那是你的兄弟吗?是的,他是。那个是我的兄弟。那些是我的兄弟们。

我要回帖

更多关于 那是我妈妈 的文章

随机推荐