英语直通车高手进进

英语高手进(3)~~~~_百度知道
英语高手进(3)~~~~
Othersdisagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.Discuss both these views and give your
own opinion 这个是作文题目!写一篇250字左右的英语作文!高分跪求Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behavior
我有更好的答案
advantages for following the local customs:
Some indicate that adaptation to the local customs and behavior is still necessary.Firstly,this helps tourists avoid many troubles during their trips in unfamiliar places.Secondly, it is better for foreign tourists to identify with the local cultural items.
disadvandtages:
Different regions keep different culture.Imitation break variety. Also undermine the desire for exploration.Moreover,foreign tourists would not enjoy
much pleasure and excitement with all the cultural differences between hosts and guests be eliminated.
Further,it is questionable that should all the tourists are willing to take suc...
Identifying the foreign customs is a difficult task for any visitors. Cultural conflicts may occur when one does not know much about the strange social codes other than his own country. In reality, people’s opinion about whether the host country should encourage cultural differences or to what degree should they accept the alien cultures as they may cause annoyance to them. In my opinion, I insist that the local customs should be highly respected in many occasions but not necessarily be followed blindly.
The primary concern is given to the significance of one’s national traditions and heritage that has been passed down. It is important because all...
有些人认为游客去到别的国家就尊巡当地的风俗和习惯,有些人则不这么认为,他们认为东道国应该接受文化差异.请对发上两种观点进行辩论并说出你的观点.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语高手请进Trees are our best pollute fighters.There is fewer and fewer water in some place.Please use both side of paper when we write.改错
无殇YWHBLE
pollute --pollutionfewer and fewer --less and lessof paper --of the paper
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语高手进~~(请好好看说明!)_百度知道
英语高手进~~(请好好看说明!)
帮忙翻译课文请求各位千万别用在线翻译(百度、有道。。。)!!求自己翻译的!!要不然最好别乱发哦~~最好像这样吧翻译一句句差进去,如同这样:(I like Engilsh.我喜欢英语。And my friend Alan likes English,too.我的朋友艾伦也喜欢英语。。。)(只是一个例子)要求翻译的文章如下: Sally: The boss has asked me to dinner. What do I do? Should I take a gift?Bob, Joe and Ellen: Yes!Sally: OK, what should I take? What about wine?Bob: No! It is too hard to pick the right wine. It is difficult because you don’t want to spend too much or too little. You have to pick a wine he likes. Plus, you have to pick a wine that will go with the dinner! Don’t even think about it! Get some chocolates for his wife instead.Ellen: No! What if she’s on a diet? Anyway, it is too hard to pick the right chocolates. You have to pick chocolates she likes. Some people like plain chocolate, while others like different fillings. So, no供唬垛舅艹矫讹蝎番莽t chocolates, Sally.Sally: Flowers, then?Joe: No! I think he has an allergy to flowers. They make him sneeze. Or maybe that’s Phil from downstairs. I’m not sure. But don’t risk it. Take some good coffee. I know he LOVES coffee.Ellen: Anyway, Sally, that’s not the most important question. What are you going to wear? You mustn’t be better dressed than his wife. But you still have to look smart enough, or it is disrespectful.Sally: Oh no! It’s too hard!I don’t want to go!Bob: Well, that would be rude!
提问者采纳
Sally: The boss has asked me to dinner.老板要我参加晚宴。我应该做些什么? What do I do? 我应该做些什么?Should I take a gift?我应该带个礼物吗?Bob, Joe and Ellen: Yes!是的!Sally: OK, what should I take? 好吧,那么我应该带什么(礼物)?What about wine?带瓶酒怎么样?Bob: No! It is too hard to pick the right wine.不!选一瓶合适的酒太难了! It is difficult because you don’t want to spend too much or too little.那之所以难是因为你不是想买太贵的酒或是太便宜的酒. You have to pick a wine he likes.你必须选一瓶他喜欢的酒 Plus, you have to pick a wine that will go with the dinner!还有,你必须选一瓶和晚宴相配的酒啊! Don’t even think about it!别再想这事儿了吧! Get some chocolates for his wife instead.不如给他的夫人带点巧克力吧。Ellen: No! What if she’s on a diet?不!如果她在减肥怎么办? Anyway, it is too hard to pick the right chocolates.不管怎样,选对巧克力太难了。 You have to pick chocolates she likes.你必须选她喜欢的巧克力。 Some people like plain chocolate, while others like diff供唬垛舅艹矫讹蝎番莽erent fillings.一些人喜欢不加牛奶的纯巧克力,还有些人喜欢加牛奶的 So, not chocolates, Sally.所以莎莉,不要买巧克力。Sally: Flowers, then?那买些花吧,怎么样?Joe: No! I think he has an allergy to flowers.不!我想他对花过敏的. They make him sneeze.这会让他打喷嚏。 Or maybe that’s Phil from downstairs.或者也可能是楼下的菲尔过敏。 I’m not sure.我不确定。 But don’t risk it.但是别冒险了吧。 Take some good coffee.带些好一点的咖啡吧。 I know he LOVES coffee.我知道他喜欢咖啡的。Ellen: Anyway, Sally, that’s not the most important question.不管怎样,莎莉,那都不是最重要的问题。 What are you going to wear?你准备穿什么去? You mustn’t be better dressed than his wife.你一定不能穿的比他夫人还好看。 But you still have to look smart enough, or it is disrespectful.但是你还是应该穿的精神点,要不然就会显得很没礼貌。Sally: Oh no! It’s too hard!I don’t want to go!噢不!这太难了!我不想去了!Bob: Well, that would be rude!呃,那会很无礼的!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语高手进“已背”用英语怎么说?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
learned by heart
扫描下载二维码英语高手进~~(请好好看说明!)_百度知道
英语高手进~~(请好好看说明!)
.我的朋友艾伦也喜欢英语, it can get cold in London!So what do you know about penguins。, penguins move around much more, as well as Antarctica!. Here in the zoo! That’s amazing, Beth. Their lives are different?No. I went to draw them at once!Wow?I love penguins,如同这样. So maybe zoo penguins are happy。).So do you think this is cruel. But then帮忙翻译课文请求各位千万别用在线翻译(百度!要不然最好别乱发哦~~最好像这样吧翻译一句句差进去!求自己翻译的, there are problems with the wild?That is more of a problem, being in a zoo just isn‘t the same as being in the wild!. In the wild, they are fed so they don‘t have to catch their food. They are one of the best animals in the world at adapting to do this,too。And my friend Alan likes English。(只是一个例子)】要求翻译的文章如下! But do they like living in zoos! Don’t you think it is cruel to bring penguins to England, they all live south of the equator. But not as cold as the Antarctica:【I like engilsh.Well、有道, rather than in the wild. Most live in Antarctica?Well. Penguins can live in all sorts of climates。:What’s your favorite animal?Well, but they go in the water too。.我喜欢英语. There are penguins living in Africa and Australia. And there is less space for them to move around. They look so cute. They eat fish and other sea creatures and they often move around to catch them. They are good swimmers. The penguins there live on the ice. Here they are safe from being hunted, although they live differently from wild penguins. Penguins are vey good at adapting
提问者采纳
不啊。他们也会被捕食,他们是世界上适应性最强的动物了, rather than in the wild,那里有其他的不同生物?那你觉得这残忍吗, but they go in the water too,在野外. Their lives are different,他们经常到处去捕食。和南极洲一样, they are fed so they don‘t have to catch their food. They look so cute,虽然他们和野外企业的生活不同, although they live differently from wild penguins,地方也小不够到处走What’s your favorite animal。但是同时。企鹅们都生活在冰上, as well as Antarctica,他们太可爱了So what do you know about penguins. And there is less space for them to move around. In the wild?Well,企鹅到处走的很多。So do you think this is cruel. But then,他们是游泳健将Well. So maybe zoo penguins are happy,在动物园和在野外不同,企鹅适应性强,但是不像南极那么冷, they all live south of the equator! But do they like living in zoos. I went to draw them at once,你不觉得把他们带到英格兰来是很残忍的吗! That’s amazing,大部分在南极洲! Don’t you think it is cruel to bring penguins to England?No. Here in the zoo,非洲和澳大利亚都有企业生活的,那太神奇了,贝丝?你最喜欢什么动物. There are penguins living in Africa and Australia. Here they are safe from being hunted,野外也有很多问题?I love penguins, there are problems with the wild. Penguins are vey good at adapting, it can get cold in London,但是他们会喜欢在动物园而不是野外?哇?That is more of a problem,他们不需要去捕食。但是在动物园?Well,他们吃鱼和其他海洋生物. They are one of the best animals in the world at adapting to do this.这是一个问题, Beth,企鹅能适应各种气候的. Most live in Antarctica. But not as cold as the Antarctica, being in a zoo just isn‘t the same as being in the wild!我最喜欢企鹅了,但也可以下水,他们都是喂养的. They eat fish and other sea creatures and they often move around to catch them!好吧?对然伦敦也冷. They are good swimmers。Wow, penguins move around much more.他们住在赤道南方,我曾去画过他们. Penguins can live in all sorts of climates? 你对企鹅都了解那些. The penguins there live on the ice,所以动物园企鹅是幸福的
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
What’s your favorite animal, Beth?
贝丝,你最喜欢什么动物?
I love penguins. I went to draw them at once. They look so cute!
企鹅!我去过一次写生,这些企鹅看起来好可爱。
So what do you know about penguins?
那你对这种动物了解多少呢?
Well, they all live south of the equator. Most live in Antarctica. The penguins there live on the ice, but they go in the water too. They are good swimmers.
呃--它们居住在赤道以南。大部分企鹅都在南极洲,虽然以冰为食,但也下水,而且还是游泳健将呢!
Well, it can get cold in London. But not as cold as the Antarctica! Don’t you think it is cruel to bring penguins to England?
哦!伦敦天气开始变凉了,但还没冷到南极洲那...
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 直通车高手进 的文章

随机推荐