一般将来时怎么改否定句疑问句变否定句

您的位置: &
初二英语作文范文有一般过去时,一般将来时,一般现在时 正文
初二英语作文范文有一般过去时,一般将来时,一般现在时
相关热词搜索:
篇一:初中英语一般现在时、一般过去时、一般将来时部分
一般现在时专项练习题
1.概念:一般现在时表示经常的、习惯性的动作或存在的状态一般现在时表示现 在经常反复发生 的动作、存在的状态或习惯性的动作的时态。可概括为①经常性或习惯性动作;②长期存在的特征或状态;③普遍真理、客观事实等。 2.构成:一般现在时的构成主要有两种形式,一般现在时用行为动词的原形,但第三人称单数作主 语时,动词的词尾要加-S。: (1)be型:句子的谓语动词只有be(am,is或are): a.肯定句中,只出现be,如:
I am a student.我是一名学生。 b.否定句中,要在be后面加not,如:
She isn't a teacher.她不是教师。 c.一般疑问句,要将be放在句子开头(注意句首字母大写),句尾用问号,答语用Yes,主语+be.或No,主语+be+not.如:
―Are you ready?―你准备好了吗?
―Yes,I am.―是的,我准备好了。
(―No,I'm not.―不,我没准备好。) (2)实义动词型:句中的谓语动词为实义动词(也叫行为动词): a.肯定句中,只出现实义动词,如:
I get up in the morning.我早晨起床。 b.否定句中,要在实义动词前面加do(does)+not,do(does)作助动词,本身无意义,常与not缩写成don't(doesn't),如:
I don't like vegetables.我不喜欢蔬菜。 c.一般疑问句,要在句子开头加助动词Do(does),句尾用问号,简略答语用Yes,主语+do(does).或No,主语+do(does)+not.如:
―Do you like oranges?―你喜欢桔子吗?
―Yes,I do.―是的,我喜欢。(―No,I don't.―不,我不喜欢。) 3, 一般现在时的用法 1) 经常性或习惯性的动作,常与表示频度的时间状语连用。时间状语: every?, sometimes, at?, on SundayI leave home for school at 7 every morning. 2) 客观真理,客观存在,科学事实。The earth moves around the sun.Shanghai lies in the east of China. 3) 表示格言或警句中。 Pride goes before a fall. 骄者必败。注意:此用法如果出现在宾语从句中,即使主句是过去时,从句谓语也要用一般现在时。
例:Columbus proved that the earth is round..4) 现在时刻的状态、能力、性格、个性。I don't want so much. Ann Wang writes good English but does not speak well. 比较:Now I put the sugar in the cup. I am doing my homework now. 第一句用一般现在时,用于操作演示或指导说明的示范性动作,表示言行的瞬间动作。再如:Now watch me, I switch on the current and stand back. 第二句中的now是进行时的标志,表示正在进行的动作的客观状况,所以后句用一般现在时- 表达方法
主要通过谓语动词的变化和用时间词语来表示,其中最主要的是谓语动词的变化。 现在一般时动词变化的规则是: 1.如果主语是名词复数和第一人称I、 we ,谓语动词不用做任何变化,即仍然用动词原型表示:We usually go to school at 7:30. 我们通常7:30上学去。[go]
My parents give ten yuan to my sister every week.我父母每星期给我妹妹十元钱。[give] 2.主语是任何一个单数名词或者是第三人称单数,谓语动词要进行必要的变化。特别提一点:不可数名词也算作单数处理。
3.谓语动词的变化规律是:(1) 在动词后加-s,-es read - reads,write - writes,say - says (2) 以s,x,ch,sh 结尾的词加-esteach - teaches,wash - washes,guess - guesses(3) 以辅音字母+y结尾的词变y为i再加-es try - tries,carry C carries (4) 特殊变化的词
be (是) - am, is, are
I amshe/he/it,名词单数都用 iswe, you, they, 名词复数都用are have (有) - have, has
I, we, you, they, 名词复数都用haveshe/he/it is, 名词单数都用 has (5) 助动词,不论单复数、不论什么人称都没有变化,都用 can, may, must, need, ought to 等。而且,句子中有了助动词,谓语动词就不需要有任何变化了,即用动词原形表示。 请看下面的例子:
Lucy is at home now. 露茜现在在家。
We have six classes every day. 我们每天上六节课。 I often get up at 6:30. 我经常6:30起床。
Jack likes Chinese food very much. 杰克很喜欢中国饮食。 We can see some pictures on the wall. 我们能看到墙上的画
(一)单选: 1. Where Lucy come from? A. do
B. does C. is
China. A. comes from B. is from C. are from D. come of 3. We speak English
. A. every daysB. everyday C. very day D. every daya big pair of glasses. A. wearsB. put onC. wear
D. puts on5. What A. does, do B. do, doC. are, doD. do, does
(二)用动词适当形式填空: 1. His radio is broken. It sound) terrible. 2. Did somebody drop water on the rug? It look) wet.3. Every year my parents (give) me a present for my birthday. 4. The club
(send) her a letter every month. 5.
your dad wash) his car once a week? Yes, he does. 6. Lin Tao is a good student. He study) very hard. 7. They ( work) at the bank.
(三)句型转换:1. My living room has three windows. (改为2. Jim and Jack like swimming on Sundays.(就划线3. We are in the same class. (改为一般4. He comes from England.( 就划线部一、用所给动词的适当形式填空。 1. I often help) my mother with housework.introduce) his daughter to us have) music class in Mondays.
4. How do) he
(get) there?
5. (do) agree) with me?
( study) hard. ( forget) to close the window. 8. Grandma often
(cook) dinner for our family.
二、填空。 Mrs. Black’s Day 否定句部分提问疑问句分提问 ) ) ) )Mrs. Black often
(get) up at 7:00 on Sunday morning. She (have) breakfast at 8:30. She (have) a little dog. She( like) to go to the park with her dog. At 10:50, Mrs. Black sometimes( wash) her clothes. At 3:00 p.m. she usually (go)shopping. She often
(make)supper at 6:00 p.m. She doesn’t
(watch)TV at night. She (go) to bed at about 10:30p.m. 一般现在时用法专练(A)Ⅰ.用括号内动词的适当形式填空。 1. He often (have) dinner at home. 2. Daniel and Tommy(be) members of the Reading Club.
3. She and I
(take)a walk together every evening. 4. There
(be) some water in the bottle.
(not watch) TV on weekdays. 6. Nick(not do) his homework on Sundays.
they(like) the World Cup? 8. What they usually
(do) on holidays? 9.
your parents(read) newspapers every day?
10. The girl (teach) us English on Sundays. Ⅱ.按照要求改写句子。 1.Daniel watches TV every evening.(改为否定句) Daniel TV every evening. 2. I do my homework every day .(改为一般疑问句并作否定回答) ―― you
homework every day? ――No, I . 3. She likes milk.(改为一般疑问句并作肯定回答) ―― she milk? ―― Yes., she
4. Simon is from Beijing.(同义句改写) Simon
Beijing. 5. Millie is clever at Maths.(同义句改写) MillieMaths . Ⅲ.改错。 1.Is
your brother speak English? AB C (
like his father? A
likes play games
after class. A
4.Mr Wu teachs usEnglish. A BC (
)5She doesn't her homework
on Sundays.
) Ⅳ.将下列句子译成英文。 1._桑迪放学后打羽毛球吗?
不.她学习很用功.放学后她总是看书.. _Sandybadminton after school?
No.She hard.She always books after school. 2.他在第三中学上学.他每天早上七点上学. He
in No .3 Middle School. He to school at 7a.m.every day .
3.父亲早晨送我到学校. My fatherme to school in the morning.4.我女儿喜欢看电视和听音乐.. My daughter TV and
5.西蒙朋友的姐姐长大后想当一位歌手. Simon’s friend’s sister to
a singer when sheup. 一般现在时用法专练 一
用所给动词正确形式填空 1.He loves ______________ (read )newspaper. 2.Nick goes _____________ (swim )every Saturday afternoon.
3.Simon enjoys___________ (play )football. 4.Mr Mu likes ___________( walk) after school. 5.Amy likes ___________ (talk) on the phone with her friends. 6.Simon usually goes ____________ (run) for half an hour.7.Sandy enjoys ____________ (look )for things on the Internet. 8.I don’t like _____________ (dance). 9. Eric is a member of the ____________ (read) Club. 10.It’s a fine day. What about ____________( play) badminton in the park? 四、BE动词填空。 1. ________ you Li Fen ? No,
Mr. green very busy? Yes , he .
3. He mustat home . 4. Comedyvery interesting .
5. What class
6. You and Igood friends . 7. His friends
very funny . 8. The twinsvery happy because they want to go to a movie . 五.用所给动词的适当形式填空。 1. My classmate
(know) the man on the bike .2. His sister usually(go) to school at 7:00 am .
3. Lin Tao ________ (like) his new sweater .
4. Let me(have) a look . 5. Let’s(play) tennis ! 6.
________he
(like) English ?
(go) to a movie . 8. He (not know)the teacher’s name .9. Nice
________ (meet) you ! 10. Can I
________ (ask) the policeman ? 11.(sit) down and(have) a cup of tea . 12. ________ (not look) at your book ! 13. ________you
(can see)the bananas on the table ?
14. I need
(buy ) some new clothes . 初中英语一般过去时知识讲解与训练第一部分:知识讲解1.一般过去时表示过去某个时间发生的动作或存在的状态,常和表示过去的时间状语连用。一般过去时也表示过去经常或反复发生的动作。
2.Be动词在一般过去时中的变化:⑴am 和is在一般过去时中变为was。(was not=wasn’t)
⑵are在一般过去时中变为were。(were not=weren’t)
⑶带有was或were的句子,其否定、疑问的变化和is, am, are一样,即否定句在was或were后加not,一般疑问句把was或were放到句首。
3.句中没有be动词的一般过去时的句子
否定句:didn’t +动词原形,如:Jim didn’t go home yesterday. 一般疑问句:在句首加did,句子中的动词过去式变回原形。 如:Did Jim go home yesterday?
特殊疑问句:
⑴疑问词+did+主语+动词原形?如: What did Jim 动词过去式变化规则:1.一般在动词末尾加-ed,如:pull-pulled, cook-cooked
2.结尾是e加d,如:taste-tasted 3.末尾只有一个元音字母和一个辅音字母的重读闭音节,应双写末尾的辅音字母,再加-ed,如:stop-stopped 4.以“辅音字母+y”结尾的,变y为i,再加-ed,如:study-studied 5.不规则动词过去式:am,is-was are-were,
do-did,see-saw, say-saidgive-gave,get- got,
come-came,
take-took, run-ran,
sing-sang,
put-putdo yesterday? make-made,read-read, write-wrote, draw-drew,
drink-drank,
fly-flew, ride-rode, speak-spoke, sweep-swept,buy-bought
swim-swam,sit-sat bring--brought
can-couldcut-cut
become-becamebegin-begandraw-drew feel-feltfind-found
forget-forgothear-heard keep-kept know-knew learn-learnt (learned)leave-leftlet-let
lose-lostmeet-met read-read
sleep-slept
speak-spoke take-took
teach-taught tell-told
write-wrote
wake-wokethink-though 第二部分:练习 过去时练习: 写出下列动词的过去式 is\am_________
fly_______
plant________
are ________
drink_________ play_______ go________
make ________ does_________
dance________ worry________
ask _____taste_________
eat__________ draw________ put ______ throw________ kick_________
pass_______do ________ 一、用be动词的适当形式填空。 1. I ______ an English teacher now.
2. She _______ happy yesterday. 3. They _______ glad to see each other last month. 4. Helen and Nancy ________ good friends. 5. The little dog _____ two years old this year 6. Look, there ________ lots of grapes here. 7. There ________ a sign on the chair on Monday. students ______ very excited. 8. Today _____ the second of June. Yesterday ______ the first of June. It _____ Children’s Day. All the students ______ very excited. 二、句型变换。 1
There was a car in front of the house just now. 否定句:_________________________________________篇二:初二英语上四种时态总结(一般过去时,一般现在时,现在进行时,一般将来时) 四种时态总结注意事项 【注意】不宜用进行时态的动词:表示心理状态、情感的动词,如:love, like, hate, care, know, understand, forget, remember, believe, want, agree, wish, mean 等;表示存在的动词,如:be, lie(位于) 等;表示一瞬间发生的动作,如:get, buy, end, receive 等。例:I like English very much. 和Guizhou lies in the south of China. 一般将来时与一般现在时区别 (一)现在进行时表示动作的暂时性,而一般现在时表示动作的习惯性和经常性 I am watching TV now. (暂时性) I watch TV every day. (经常性) (二)现在进行时可表示短暂性动作,而一般现在时表示长久性动作。 Lucy is living in Beijing.(短时间居住) Lucy lives in Beijing. (长久性居住) (三)现在进行时表示的动作可带有感情色彩,而一般现在时所表述的动作通常是事实。 You’re always forgetting the most important things. (责备) He is always helping others. (赞扬) He often helps others. (事实) (四)有些动词不能用进行时,know,understand,love,like,hate,wish,want,think,hope,have,believe,agree,hear,see,notice,等等。这些动词通常用一般现在时表示说话时发生的动作。 I have a lot of friends here. 注意: He is falling and downstairs。(他正在从楼上摔下来)如果有人说摔下来是一瞬间的事不能用现在进行时是不对的,因为我们描述的是他正在摔下来,而不是要已经摔下来了。 比较 Mrs. Peter always carries an umbrella. 彼得太太老是带着伞。 (说明这是她的习惯,表明她仍然还习惯总带着一把伞) Mrs. Peter is always carrying an umbrella. 彼得太太 总是带着一把伞。(表示说话者对这一动作或行为厌烦) Mrs. Peter always carried an umbrella. (只是说明她过去的动作,不表明她现在是否常带着伞。) 比较:I used to take a walk in the morning. 我过去是在早晨散步。(意味着不在早晨散步了) I took a walk in the morning. 我曾经在早晨散过步。(只是说明过去这一动作)篇三:初中英语时态:一般现在时 一般过去时 一般将来时 时态是中考出现频率最高的知识点之一,本文总结了初三英语时态知识点第一部分:一般现在时、一般过去时、一般将来时。 1、一般现在时 一般现在时态表示现阶段经常或习惯发生的动作或存在的状态,或说明主语的特征,句中动词用原形表示。 例1:We often borrow books from our school library. 我们经常从学校图书馆借书(表示阶段经常性的行为,用一般现在时)。 例2:The earth turns round the sun. 地球绕着太阳转(表示存在的事实、真理,用一般现在时表示)。 2、一般过去时 一般过去时表示过去某时发生的动作或状态,这种动作或状态可能是一次性,也可能经常发生,句子基本结构:主语+动词过去式+其他;否定形式①was/were+ ②在行为动词前加didn't,同时还原行为动词;一般疑问句Did+主语+do+其他。常跟的时间状语有yesterday、in 2010,ago、from?to?等等。 例1: I got up at six o’clock this morning. 我是早上六点钟起床的(表示过去某时发生的动作,用过去时) 例2:When he went into the room, he saw a stranger talking with his father. 他走进房间时发现一个陌生人正和他父亲谈话(表示过去某时发生的动作) 3、一般将来时 一般将来时表示将来某一时刻或经常发生的动作或状态,常常和表示将来的时间状语连用,如:tomorrow、this afternoon、next week、from now on、in the future等。句型结构:主语+will/be going to+do+其他。 Will和be going to区别:两者都表示将来的事情,但它们还有细微的区别。Be going to表示近期要发生的事情、will表示将来的时间则较远一些;be going to 表示根据主观判断将来肯定发生的事情,will表示客观上将来一定发生的事情;be going to 含有“计划,准备”的意思,而 will 则没有。 例1:“Will he come tomorrow(转 载于: 在 点 网:初二英语作文范文有一般过去时,一般将来时,一般现在时)?” “他明天来吗?” 例2:He is going to write a letter this afternoon. 他下午会写信。 例3:He is ill. He is going to hospital. 他生病了,他会去的。 例4:-“He is in hospital.” 他在住院 -“Oh,
I didn’t know. I will go and see her at once.” 哦,我都不知道呢。我得马上去看她。篇四:八年级上册一般将来时、一般现在时、一般过去时、正在进行时练习题 M1语法 现在进行时、一般现在时、一般将来时、一般过去时专题训练 目标:复习七年级已经学过的时态 重难点讲解: 1. 现在进行时: 表达现在正在发生的事情或正在进行的行为 They are having a meeting now. 表示现阶段正在进行的事情。He is writing a book these months. 注意:(1)表示来或去的动词:如go, come, leave, arrive等的现在进行时表示将要发生的动作。Tomorrow I’m leaving for Shanghai. (2)时间状语:now, 具体某一时间点 2. 一般现在时: 用法:表示经常发生的事情或经常存在的状态。常与表示频度的时间状语连用。 It often rains in summer. 表示预定的行为/事情;The class begins at 9 a.m.. 描述客观真理/存在;The sun is bigger than the moon.
表内心活动、感情等;I think that’s a good idea.
注意:(1)第三人称单数。 (2)频度副词的位置及使用。always, usually, often, sometimes, seldom, never 3. 一般将来时: 表示将来某一时刻的动作或状态。She will be 20 next week. 表示将来某一段时间内的经常的动作或状态。He will go to see his mother every Saturday. 注意:(1)两种形式A. will +do 表意愿
B. be going to +do 表计划 (2)时间状语:tomorrow, next week, in a week 4. 一般过去时: 表达过去发生的事情、行为或存在状态It was 11 o’ clock when I went to bed last night. 表达过去经常发生的事情。He got up very early when he was in middle school. 注意:动词的过去式 时间状语:yesterday, last week, an hour ago, the other day, in 1982,just now等。 【典型例题】 【现在进行时】 1. Look! The bus ___________(come) 2. ―What are the students doing? ―They _________ (watch) a basketball match on the playground. 3. Listen! Someone _______ (cry)in the room. 4. Wei Fang is ill. She _______ (stay)in bed now.
5. ―What ______ they _______(do)now? ―They _________(climb)the hill. ()1. ________ you___________ your homework now? A. Are, doB. Do, doC. Will, do
D. Are, doing ()2. Look, they __________ a good time. A. has
B. haveC. are havingD. had ()3. CI can’t find my pen. Can I use yours? ― Sorry, I__________ it now. A. am usingB. was using C. have used
D. used ()4. ―____________ you ____________ to the radio? ―No, you can turn it off. A. Did, listenB. Have, listened
C. Do, listen D. Are, listening ()5. Look! Some children _________ games on the playground.
A. is playing B. are playing
C. are playedD. is going to play ()6. Don’t go out now. It _________ hard. A. will rainB. is rains
C. is rainingD. raining ()7. Don’t make any noise. The teachers ___________ a meeting. A. are having B. is having C. have
D. will have
()8. I must go now. Li Lei _________ for me at the school gate. A. wait B. waitingC. is waitingD. waits ()9. It’s eight o’clock. The students __________ an English class. A. have B. having
C. is having
D. are having ()10. Listen! Someone _________ in the next room. A. singsB. is singing C. are singingD. is sing 【一般现在时】 1. ―________ Tom often_________(watch)TV on Saturday? ―Yes, he __________. 2. Li Fang __________(be)good at maths. 3. He usually __________(watch)TV in the evening. 4. My sister ___________ (not like)swimming. 5. They often ____________ (play)football after school. ()1. Jim usually __________up at five. A. get B. gotC. is getting D. gets ()2. ―____________ he _________ himself there?
―No, I don’t think so. A. Do, enjoy B. Does, enjoies
C. Does, enjoysD. Does, enjoy ()3. He usually _________ TV on Sunday evening. A. watchB. watchesC. watching D. is watching ()4. He often ________ school on foot. A. goes B. go to C. go D. goes to ()5. Mike ____________ TV twice a week(一周两次). A. watch
B. watchesC. watched
D. has watched ()6. ________ your mother ________ some cleaning on Sundays? A. Does, does B. Do, does
C. Does, doD. Do, do
()7. Mr. Black often ________ fishing on Sundays. A. go B. goesC. don’t go
D. isn’t go ()8. We _________go to play outside in winter. A. do B. doesC. don’t
D. doesn’t ()9. _________ your father usually go to work early every day? A. WasB. Were
D. Does ()10. ________ you ________ English every morning? A. Are, read B. Do, readC. Does, read
D. Are, reading 【一般将来时】 1. I don’t know whether Mother _________ me to Beijing next month. (take) 2. I don’t think that it________________(rain)tomorrow. 3. They_____________________ (build)a new bridge over the river next year. 4. The students___________________(clean)their classroom tomorrow. ()1. They __________ a basketball match next Sunday. A. watch B. will watch C. watched
D. are watching ()2. The Greens _________________ back in a week. A. isB. are C. will beD. was ()3. There ____________ a party tonight. A. will have
B. is going to be
C. is going to haveD. was going to be ()4. Don’t hurry(别急)! We can get to the bus station in time and we_______the early bus. A. don’t miss B. can miss
C. will miss D. won’t miss ()5. We _____________ a class meeting this November.A. had B. have C. will have
D. are having ()6. He __________________ in his garden every morning next year. A. will work
B. works C. worked
D. is working ()7. _________ he _________ some shopping tomorrow afternoon ?
A. Will, does B. Is, going to do
C. Is, doing
D. Shall, do ()8. Look at those clouds.
It _____________ soon. A. is going to rainB. is raining
C. will rain
D. won’t rain ()9. The radio says it ________________ the day after tomorrow. A. is going to snowB. is snowing C. will snow
D. snows 【一般过去时】 1. She_____________ on her coat and went out. (put) 2. When they________________(reach) the station, the train had already left. 3. The story__________ (happen)long ago. 4. He _________________ (not do)his homework last night. 5. The scientist________________ (give)us a talk yesterday. ()1. We _____________a football match three weeks ago. A. haveB. will haveC. had
D. are having ()2. Our teacher________________ English on the radio the day before yesterday.A. teaches B. taught C. will teachD. had taught ()3. ―_____________ you ____________ out for a walk after supper? ―Yes, I _______________. A. Did, went, went B. Did, go, went C. Did, went, didD. Did, go, did ()4.____________ Tom and Jim in the classroom just now?
A. Was B. Are C. Were D. Is ()5. When I ________________ her in the hall, she was playing the piano.A. see
B. saw C. will see D. am seeing ()6. He turned off the lights and then _______________ the classroom. A. leaves B. will leave
C. is leaving
D. left 2()7. ― _______________a sports meeting last Sunday ? ―Yes, they___________. A. Did they have, did
B. Did they have, had C. Had they, hadD. Had they, did ()8. Mr. King _______________ China last year.
A. visitB. visited C visits D. visiting ()9. Our headmaster(校长) __________________ here a moment ago.
A. isB. was C. areD. were ()10. They ___________ the lost child last night.
A. finded B. findsC. foundD. find
一、用括号里的词的适当形式填空 1.We often___________(play) on the playground. 2.He _________(get) up at six o’clock. 3.__________you _________(brush) your teeth every morning? 4. (do) after school? (study) English, Chinese, Math, Science and Art at school. 6.Mike __________(go) to the park with his sister yesterday. 7.Last night, she ________(watch) TV with his parents. 8.________ Mike________(read) English tomorrow? 9.How many lessons ______your classmate____(have) next week? 10.
What time ____his mother_________(do) the housework tomorrow? 11. Don’t make a noise. Grandpa __________(sleep). 12. It ________(take) me two hours to finish my homework last night. 13. What ______ your mother _______(do) every evening? She _______(wash) clothes. 14. Look! She_________(do) her homework. 15. There ________ (be) a football match on TV next Sunday.
16. They ________ (visit) the Great Wall now.
17. The earth __________ (move) round the sun.
18. I ______(be) born in 1992. 19._______you _____( go) school yesterday? No, I ________( not). 20. How long_____ you _______(stay) in Paris last time? 二、写出下列动词的第三人称单数形式: 1. wash_________ match _______guess______ study______ finish_________ go________ snow______ carry_________ 2. stop______ see________ drive ________let_______ carry______ keep_____ join______ find_______ think________ teach______ catch______
3.stay_______ begin______ forget_______ lie________die _______ run_______prefer______give________ring_______dance______ hope_______
三、写出下列动词的过去式 cut 四.句子变型 1. Do you often play football after school? (肯定回答) 2. I have many books.
(改为否定句)
3. Gao Shan’s sister likes playing table tennis (改为否定句) 4.She lived in a small town near New York last year. (改为一般疑问句) 5.
I watched TV yesterday. (改为否定句)
6 Will you go for a walk?(做肯定回答)
7.We will have four lessons tomorrow.(改为否定句)
Nancy didn’t like to eat fish. (改为肯定句)
【综合训练】9. My dog runs fast. (改一般疑问句) 10.
(划线提问) 11. 12.
(划线提问) 13.
(划线提问) 14.
(划线提问) 4篇五:初中一般现在时、一般过去时&一般将来时习题 初中一般现在时、一般过去时&一般将来时习题 初中英语一般过去时知识讲解与训练 第一部分:知识讲解 1.一般过去时表示过去某个时间发生的动作或存在的状态,常和表示过去的时间状语连用。一般过去时也表示过去经常或反复发生的动作。 2.Be动词在一般过去时中的变化: ⑴am 和is在一般过去时中变为was。(was not=wasn’t) ⑵are在一般过去时中变为were。(were not=weren’t) ⑶带有was或were的句子,其否定、疑问的变化和is, am, are一样,即否定句在was或were后加not,一般疑问句把was或were放到句首。 3.句中没有be动词的一般过去时的句子 否定句:didn’t +动词原形,如:Jim didn’t go home yesterday. 一般疑问句:在句首加did,句子中的动词过去式变回原形。 如:Did Jim go home yesterday? 特殊疑问句: ⑴疑问词+did+主语+动词原形?如: What did Jim do yesterday? ⑵疑问词当主语时:疑问词+动词过去式?如:Who went to home yesterday? 动词过去式变化规则: 1.一般在动词末尾加-ed,如:pull-pulled, cook-cooked 2.结尾是e加d,如:taste-tasted 3.末尾只有一个元音字母和一个辅音字母的重读闭音节,应双写末尾的辅音字母,再加-ed,如:stop-stopped 4.以“辅音字母+y”结尾的,变y为i,再加-ed,如:study-studied 5.不规则动词过去式: am,is-was are-were,
do-did,see-saw, say-said give-gave,get- got,
come-came,
have-had, eat-ate,
take-took, run-ran,
sing-sang,
put-put, 1make-made,read-read, write-wrote, draw-drew,
drink-drank, fly-flew, ride-rode, speak-spoke, sweep-swept,buy-bought swim-swam,sit-sat bring--brought
can-couldcut-cut become-becamebegin-begandraw-drew feel-feltfind-found forget-forgothear-heard keep-kept know-knew learn-learnt (learned)leave-leftlet-let
lose-lost meet-met read-read
sleep-slept
speak-spoke take-took teach-taught tell-told
write-wrote
wake-wokethink-though 第二部分:练习 过去时练习:写出下列动词的过去式 is\am_________
fly_______
plant________
are ________
drink_________ play_______ go________
make ________ does_________
dance________ worry________
ask _____taste_________
eat__________ draw________ put ______ throw________ kick_________
pass_______do ________
一、用be动词的适当形式填空。 1. I ______ an English teacher now. 2. She _______ happy yesterday. 3. They _______ glad to see each other last month. 4. Helen and Nancy ________ good friends. 5. The little dog _____ two years old this year. 6. Look, there ________ lots of grapes here. 7. There ________ a sign on the chair on Monday. 8. Today _____ the second of June. Yesterday ______ the first of June. It _____ Children’s Day. All the students ______ very excited. 二、句型变换。 There was a car in front of the house just now. 否定句:______________________________________________ 2一般疑问句:___________
肯定回答:___________否定回答:__________ 2 They played football in the playground. 否定句:________________________________________________ 一般疑问句:___________
肯定回答:___________否定回答:__________ 三、用所给动词的适当形式填满空白。 1. I ______ (watch) a cartoon on Saturday. 2. Her father _______ (read) a newspaper last night. 3. We _________ to zoo yesterday, we _____ to the park. (go) 4. ______ you _______ (visit) your relatives last Spring Festival? 5. ______ he _______ (fly) a kite on Sunday? Yes, he ______. 6. Gao Shan _______ (pull) up carrots last National Day holiday. 7. I ____________ (sweep) the floor yesterday, but my mother ______. 8. What _____ she _____ (find) in the garden last morning? She ____ (find) a beautiful butterfly. 9. It ____ (be) Ben’s birthday last Friday
10. We all ___ (have) a good time last night. 11. He _____ (jump) high on last Sports Day.
12. Helen ____ (milk) a cow on Friday. 13. She likes ______ newspapers, but she ______ a book yesterday. (read) 14. He _______ football now, but they _______ basketball just now. (play) 15. Jim’s mother _________ (plant) trees just now. 16. _______ they ________ (sweep) the floor on Sunday? No, they _____. 17. I _______ (watch) a cartoon on Monday.
18 We ____ (go) to school on Sunday. 19. It ____ (be) the 2nd of November yesterday. Mr White ___ (go) to his office by car. 20. Gao Shan ________ (put) the book on his head a moment ago. 21. Don’t ______ the house. Mum _______ it yesterday. (clean) 22. What ____ you ______ just now? I _______ some housework. (do) 23. They _________ (make) a kite a week ago. 24. I want to ______ apples. But my dad _______ all of them last month. (pick) 25. _______ he ______ the flowers this morning? Yes, he _____. (water) 326. She ____ (be) a pretty girl. Look, she _____ (do) Chinese dances. 27. The students often _________ (draw) some pictures in the art room. 28.What ______ Mike do on the farm? He ________ cows. (milk) 1用动词的适当形式填空 1.I
like ____________ (swim). 2.He _________(read) English
day. 3.We _________(go)to school at seven in the morning. 4.Mike________(go)to school at seven in the morning. 5.My
mother________(like) ______(go) shopping. 6.I can ________(draw)
pictures. 7.She_________(make) a
plane. 8.Do
you ________(like)_________(run)? 9.Does
he_________(like)_________(jump) ? 10.Does Nancy_________(grow)flowers on Saturday ? 11.The
teachers________(like)___________(dance). 12.The teacher________(like)____________(dance). 13.The students___________(speak) English in class. 14.The student_________(speak) Chinese after class. 15. Let’s____________and play football . ( go ) 16. He_____________ like swimming . ( not ) 17. I’m sorry ____________that . ( hear ) 18. Wang Bing is____________ ( write ) an E-mail to his friend .19. He has_____________a headache . ( get ) 20. _________you study English at school ? Yes , I___________. ( do ) 21. __________your sister study English at school ? No , she__________ . ( do ) 22. I’m _________ better . ( feel ) 23. Why__________Tom absent today ? ( be ) 2用所给的人称句子 1.I take photos on Sunday. ( Mike) 42.We grow beautiful flowers. (she) 3.They like collecting stamps. (Ben) 4.I listen to music carefully. (my aunt) 5.You like making a model ship. (Helen) 6.We clean the classroom every day. (he) 7.They look after the pandas. (Mr Wang) 8.I draw a tree and some flowers. (Nancy) 9.We go to bed at eight. ( my sister) 10.I read newspapers in the evening. (Mr Green) 3 写出下列动词的相应形式: 1. 第三人称单 数: wash_________ match _______guess______ study______ finish_________ go________ snow______ carry_________ 2.写出下列动词的过去式: stop______ see________ drive ________let_______ carry______ keep_____ join______ find_______ think________ teach______ catch______ 3. 写出下列动词的现在分词形式: stay_______ begin______ forget_______ forget______ lie________
die _______ run_______ prefer______ give________
ring_______ dance______ hope_______ II. 用所给动词的适当形式填空: 1.I ________(write) to you as soon as I _______(get) to London. 2. He doean’t feel well and ____________(not eat) any food this morning. 3. He ______ not _______(see) me come in, for he ___________(read) something with great interest. 5
初二英语作文范文有一般过去时,一般将来时,一般现在时相关文章
《》由(在点网)整理提供,版权归原作者、原出处所有。
Copyright & 2016
All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 怎么改否定句 的文章

随机推荐