额 sorry 那个法语在线整句翻译软件 忘追...

帮忙外语翻译(可能是法语)
在沪江关注法语的沪友btx920遇到了一个关于翻译互助的疑惑,已有3人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
Je suis toujours là pour toi, Je suis désolé !,这是一个女孩子给我说的,我不知道是那个国家的语言,可能是法语,有谁能帮忙翻译下吗?
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
I am always here for you, I am sorry!
我会一直等你/陪着你, 对不起.
—— lsj92013
对不起,我一直在那里是为了你。
—— weiluotuo
对不起,我会一直陪着你。
—— resmi
相关其他知识点sorry l don t know 的翻译是:l 抱歉现在还不知道 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
sorry l don t know
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
对不起升不知道
l 抱歉现在还不知道
对不起L不知道
抱歉的l笠头t知道
相关内容&aFirst of all you should never talk about two thing 首先所有您不应该谈论二事 & a老板刚刚出去了! ?Jefe apenas salido! & a迈克是我的同学。他擅长英语。(他的) Mike is my schoolmate.He excels at English.(He) & akinderleichte Montage an der Windschutzscheibe oder Cockpit very easy assembly at the windshield or cockpit & aBaby I can not give you happiness, please cherish the future happiness 婴孩I不可能给您幸福,请珍惜未来幸福 & a? More accesses to cheaper books do not necessarily guarantee the desire to read classics ? 对更加便宜的书的更多通入必要不保证欲望读经典之作 & aYour application is submitted when you click Save & Continue. Ensure your information is complete & accurate before proceeding. 当您点击除之外&继续时,您的应用递交。 保证您的信息在进行之前是完全&准确的。 & a小人物的坚持 Unimportant person's insistence & a额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩呃呃呃呃呃呃额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额额噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩噩 正在翻译,请等待... & aSometimes what you want isn't always what you get.but in the end what you get is so much better than what you wanted!、 有时什么您想要总不是什么您get.but在最后什么您得到非常好比什么您想要! 、 & a你在端午节看龙舟比赛了吗 You in Dragon Boat Festival looked the dragon boat competed & a椅子?? 它睡觉, & a方便的话来现在来个电话 The convenience speech comes the present to come a telephone & a对了 您是怎么加我QQ的 怎么认识我的 How did right you are add my QQ how to know me & a不要强求别人的观点和你的观点一样 Do not demand others viewpoint and your viewpoint same & a遇到你是我最幸运的事 Runs into you is I luckiest matter & a中国剪纸 Chinese paper-cut & a希望你能同意加入公司 Hoped you can agree joins the company & aJames won the toss and Jack went down into the mines. 詹姆斯赢取了抛,并且杰克进入下来矿。 & aSee also: Virtual Bartender II 参见: 真正侍酒者II & a我只想要一个简单的女孩和一个简单的家 I only want a simple girl and a simple family & aCentred horizontally on the surface 围绕水平地在表面 & aRoling in the deep Roling在深 & acheck one box 检查一个箱子 & aPOLICE ARREST PIZZA GANG 警察拘捕薄饼帮会 & aI thus appeared to them to be quite familiar with this sort of situation,and it confirmed them in their in their belief that i was a thoroughly disreputable character. I因而看来对他们熟悉相当这类情况和它证实了他们在他们的他们的信仰我是一个周到地不体面的字符。 & a我放学回家 I am on vacation from school go home & a我必须更努力学习 I must study diligently & a第三,网上支付比现金支付更加安全,可避免现金丢失或遭到抢劫 Third, on the net pays the specie payment is safer than, may avoid the cash losing or encountering robs & a家庭和朋友对于我们来说都很重要 The family and the friend very are all important regarding us & a到台上来 Comes up to Taiwan & a姒 父 之洺 si father 洺 & amore worthy of you to think.
& a本人、无心无肺 Myself, do not have the lung unintentionally & a推销产品,既要考虑到顾客的购买习惯,还要制定出切实可行的推销战略。 Sales promotion product, also must consider customer's purchase custom, but also must formulate the practical and feasible sales promotion strategy. & a我对美术馆展出的照片不太感兴趣 I not too am interested to the art museum display picture & amycafemug mycafemug & aPls send me the final one by team, not by salesman.
& a游山玩水会使人心情放松,忘记一切烦恼,对身心都有很大的益处。 Enjoys the beauties of nature to be able to cause the human mood to relax, forgot all worries, all have the very big profit to the body and mind. & awindbox cone windbox锥体 & a数控机床编程与操作 正在翻译,请等待...
& ause the trash can
& a我想和你有一个甜甜的家 I want to have a sweet family with you & aI got my dress today (it was actually delivered a week ago, but circumstances prevented me from getting it until today), and I am not very satisfied with it. What is your return policy? Specifically, can I still return this item, and if so, where and how? Thank you for all you have done. 我今天得到了我的礼服(它实际上被交付了一个星期前,但情况防止了我得到它直到今天),并且我不是非常满意的与它。 什么是您的回归政策? 仍然具体地,在哪里怎么能我退回这个项目,如果那样,和? 谢谢您做了的所有。 & aIn a week,he finished a new piece of music 在一个星期,他完成了新的乐章 & arose and chocolate
& a你有一些书吗? You have some books? & a我有一个快乐的家庭,我们早上吃鸡蛋、饼、饺子、苹果、面条。我们中午吃牛肉、鱼、大米、花椰菜。我们晚上吃鸡肉、西红柿、胡萝卜、大米。 I have a joyful family, we early morning score a goose egg, the cake, the stuffed dumpling, the apple, the noodles.We noon eat the beef, the fish, the rice, the cauliflower.We evening eat the chicken, the tomato, the carrot, the rice. & aTo many people 对许多人 & a沈阳市府恒隆广场 Shenyang Municipal government permanent prosperous square & aThat kind of love is only one(那种爱情叫唯一) That kind of love is only one (that kind of love only calls) & aIt s seven yuan 它s七元 & a你可以选择当地的导游 You may choose the locality tourguide & aThey re two
yuan 他们关于二元 & aI should have known it for what it was 我应该知道它为什么它是 & asorry l don t know 抱歉的l笠头t知道 &大家写点好听的法语句子吧要短小隽永的那种像什么Je me sonveins(是这么写吧......)我永志不忘这样的.....要加翻译饿~~
珍妮54efRR
Je t'aime我爱你
Tu me manques我想你了
Vous êtes très beau你很漂亮
chacun son go&t 各有所好loins des yeux,loins du coeur 人走茶凉vivire libre ou mourir 不自由,毋宁死pas à pas,on va loins 千里之行,始于足下vive la CHINE 中国万岁呵呵,抛砖引玉
"je t'aime", c'est la plume qui t'a écrit , mais c'est mon coeur qui t'a dit."我爱你" 这是用笔写给你的 却是用我的心告诉你的意译的话 就是
我用我的心对你写下了"我爱你"这三个字
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 在线整句翻译软件 的文章

随机推荐