haveboa only onee lip o...

英语翻译I have only one lip of my
是不是 I have only one TIP of my life 我只活了人生的一小部分.only one tip of 是冰山一角的意思.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
只有一个我lifeqiu唇
我一生只有一次初吻
扣扣号是1135开头的,中间是452,结尾是139。他们做这个服务的
扫描下载二维码o.lip的SHOW ME LOVE 歌词!_百度知道TMI warning! I have a bulge in my vagina...like another lip...only on one side. 32 wk prego. Normal? | Mom Answers | BabyCenter
Please click
if you are not redirected within a few seconds.
You seem to have disabled JavaScript. To take full advantage of our site and functionality, we recommend you enable Javascript. &
advertisement
Just got out of the shower and glanced in the mirror at my growing belly. Noticed my vagina looked different, upon closer look it looks like I have an extra lip on one side. It's kind of bulging. No pain or discoloration. Earlier this week it felt like I had kind of pulled my groin muscle while doing some stretching but nothing horrible. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this.
06/13/2010
a BabyCenter Member
Mom Answers
best answers |
more than likely it is a bartholomew cyst. it is not an emergency just be sureto call your doc in the morning. when it bursts it will be green puss dont be scared and dont put anything onit and only clean it with water
06/13/2010
Was this answer helpful?
out of 2 found this helpful
I agree with Bib, it is most likely varicose veins, yes, I thought the same thing. I didn't know it was possible but I got them with my daugther. The nurse said to wear a pad to help support the area when active. Try to put your legs up on a pillow frequently
06/15/2010
a BabyCenter Member
Was this answer helpful?
out of 0 found this helpful
or it could just be that you're swollen? When I got around 35-36wks with my 1st I noticed that my vagina swelled... A LOT. I freaked and called my doctor immediately and he told me not to panic, it's just the baby putting a lot of pressure down there and causes some woman to swell. I went back to normal soon after delivery.
06/14/2010
Was this answer helpful?
out of 0 found this helpful
It may just be a large ingrown hair? or it could be the muscle that you pulled. It wouldn't hurt to go to the doc if it's bothering you... if not then I wouldn't worry about it unless it starts to hurt or bug you or it grows. I would definitely bring it up at your next doc visit though. hope that helps some
06/13/2010
Was this answer helpful?
out of 2 found this helpful
advertisement
Subscribe to our free email newsletters that millions of parents rave about.
Have an account?
Membership & Newsletters
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other healthcare professional. Please review the Terms of Use before using this site. Your use of the site indicates your agreement to be bound by the . This site is published by BabyCenter, L.L.C., which is responsible for its contents as further described and qualified in the .

我要回帖

更多关于 boa only one 的文章

随机推荐