You and Black,once you go black...

Black Widow_百度百科
Black Widow
《Black Widow》由澳大利亚说唱女歌手和英国女歌手共同演唱,收录在伊基·阿塞莉娅的首张录音室专辑《》中,由星际之门创作团队等共同填词谱曲。《Black Widow》在保加利亚、英国和芬兰等九歌国家的单曲榜上名列前茅,在美国公告牌单曲榜上保持季军三周。[1]
截止至2014年年末,该歌曲的全球销量达292.6万,排名第30。[2]
获得由公告牌音乐奖授予的最佳说唱歌曲提名。[3]
Black Widow创作背景
《Black Widow》于2013年11月开始创作,完整版本由星际之门制作团队等于2014年1月创作完成。伊基·阿塞莉娅的好友萨拉·哈德森和凯蒂·佩里也参与了该歌曲的创作。《Black Widow》的概念也是女权主义。[4]
在创作过程中,伊基·阿塞莉娅要求《Black Widow》的歌词要押韵,该歌曲的副歌和节拍部分主要由凯蒂·佩里撰写,谱曲主要由本尼·布兰克和星际之门制作团队编写。[5-6]
在最开始,《Black Widow》是凯蒂·佩里准备收录在她的第三张录音室专辑《》中的歌曲,但是通过协商后,凯蒂·佩里最终决定将《Black Widow》从专辑曲目中删除。
后来,凯蒂·佩里考虑到在2013年的时候,伊基·阿塞莉娅的首张录音室专辑《The New Classic》只收录了《Pussy》这首歌,而且她本人认为该歌曲更适合伊基·阿塞莉娅,而且伊基·阿塞莉娅在首次听到该歌曲的未完成版本时也请求了一番,于是凯蒂·佩里就将《Black Widow》的未完成版本赠予了伊基·阿塞莉娅。[4]
Black Widow歌曲歌词
Black Widow英文
I'm gonna love ya until you hate me
And I'm gonna show ya what's really crazy
You should've known better than to mess with me harder
I'm gonna love ya, I'm gonna love ya, gonna love ya, gonna love ya
Like a black widow, baby
This twisted cat and mouse game always starts the same
First we're both down to play, then somehow you go astray
We went from nothing to something, liking to loving
It was us against the world and now we're just fucking
It's like I loved you so much and now I just hate you
Feeling stupid for all the time that I gave you
I wanted all or nothing for us, ain't no place in between
By me believing what you say that you never mean
Like it'll last forever but now forever ain't as long
If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be stuck singing this song
You were different from my last but now you got a mirror
Then as it all plays out I see it couldn't be clearer, now sing
You used to be thirsty for me
But now you wanna be set free
This is the web, web that you weave
So baby now rest in peace
Like a black widow, baby
I'm gonna l-l-l-love you until it hurts
Just to get you, I'm doing whatever works
You have never met nobody that'd do ya how I do ya
That will bring you to your knees, praise Jesus hallelujah
I'll make you beg for it, plead for it
Till you feel like you breathe for it
Till you do any and everything for it
I want you to fiend for it, wake up and dream for it
Till it's got you gasping for air when you leave for it
Till they have a cat scan and check on your mind and it's nothin but me
(On it, on it, on it)
Now it's me time believe that
If it's yours and you want it, I wouldn't promise I need that
Till I'm everywhere that you be at
I can't fall back, go quick
Cause it's your fatal attraction so I take it all or I don't want shh
You used to be thirsty for me
But now you wanna be set free
This is the web, web that you weave
So baby now rest in peace
Like a black widow, baby
black black widow, baby[9]
Black Widow译文
我会爱你,直到你恨我
我会告诉你,什么是真的疯狂
你早该知道,不该缠上我的,亲爱的
我要爱你,我要爱你,爱你,爱你
像一个黑寡妇,宝贝
这纠结的猫捉老鼠游戏总是有相同的开始
我们都开始准备好玩,然后不知何故你误入歧途
我们从一无所有走到现在,像是爱情的感觉
我们曾抗拒世界 现在我们却抗拒彼此
曾有多深爱你现在就有多恨你
我为你付出的所有时间觉得自己很愚蠢
我想我们之间能毫无保留
我相信,你说你永远不意味着什么
就像爱情会永远但是永远并没有想象的长
如果不是你,我不会唱着这首歌
你不同于我的前任
但现在你有一面镜子
正如这一切
但我还是无法看清这一切,只能唱歌
你曾经渴望着我
但现在你想自由
这是网 你编制的爱情的网
所以就既来之则安之吧(一切都结束了)
直到你恨我,我才会爱你
我要告诉你(告诉什么 告诉什么)
什么是真正的疯狂
你应该知道,最好不要惹我,亲爱的
我要爱你,我要爱你,要爱你,要爱你
像腹黑的黑寡妇那样爱你,宝贝
我要爱着你直到这伤透我的心
为了得到你 无论做什么我都愿意
你从未见过别人,像我这样为你付出
将给你带来赞美,耶稣哈利路亚
我会让你乞求它,渴求着它
直到这是你呼吸的意义
直到你愿意为此做任何事
我要你为此着魔
不管醒来还是梦里都是我
直到你喘着气
直到扫描到你的脑海里
什么也没有只有我
现在是时候让我相信
如果你想要它会是你的,
我不保证我需要
直到你无处不在的存在我的世界
现在我不能全身而退 你要快点
这里是致命的吸引力,
所以我全部接受
你曾经渴望着我
但现在你想自由
这是网 你编制的爱情的网
所以就既来之则安之吧
我要爱你,直到你讨厌我
我要告诉你
什么是真正的疯狂
你应该知道,最好不要惹我,亲爱的
我要爱你,我要爱你,要爱你,要爱你
像腹黑的黑寡妇那样爱你,宝贝[10]
Black Widow歌曲鉴赏
《Black Widow》是一首充满复仇气息的说唱陷阱舞曲,女权主义的概念十分浓厚。因为凯蒂·佩里参与了创作的原因,所以由《》的神韵在其中。该歌曲的歌词也因瑞塔·奥拉的演唱更加显得愤怒。[6]
在音乐结构上,《Black Widow》的音调主要为E小调,歌曲内部被设有约每分钟82次的舒缓节拍乐器。作为录唱歌手,伊基·阿塞莉娅和瑞塔·奥拉的音域位于E4和C5之间。[12]
Black Widow歌曲MV
《Black Widow》的MV于2014年8
月13日首播,在洛杉矶拍摄,造型设计师为亚历翰卓·埃尔南德斯,服装设计师为马可·马可。灵感来源于指导的动作电影《》。[13-14]
伊基·阿塞莉娅和瑞塔·奥拉为拍摄该MV,花费不少时间去彩排,还特意去学习武术。[15]
在MV中,伊基·阿塞莉娅穿着紧身连体衣,手持武士刀与瑞塔·奥拉饰演日本武士,联手击退由饰演的恶党。在纸牌游戏情节中,美国说唱歌手客串了。[16-17]
Black Widow获奖记录
获奖时间颁奖机构奖项名称获奖情况日MTV欧洲大奖最佳音乐录像带提名[18]
日公告牌音乐奖最佳说唱歌曲提名[3]
Black Widow重要演出
演出时间演出场合日  第31届MTV音乐录像带大奖颁奖典礼[20-21]
.音乐榜单网[引用日期]
.mediatraffic网[引用日期]
.腾讯网[引用日期]
.complex网[引用日期]
.idolator网[引用日期]
.说唱网[引用日期]
.idolator网[引用日期]
.ew网[引用日期]
.QQ音乐官网.[引用日期]
.网易网[引用日期]
.mtv网[引用日期]
.musicnotes网[引用日期]
.说唱网[引用日期]
.公告牌网[引用日期]
.mtv网[引用日期]
.环球网.[引用日期]
.搜狐网[引用日期]
.网易网[引用日期]
.腾讯网[引用日期]
.mtv网[引用日期]
.腾讯网[引用日期]
企业信用信息YOU: A NOVEL
AUSTIN GROSSMAN
critically acclaimed author (SOON I WILL BE INVINCIBLE),
game designer, and video game writer (SYSTEM SHOCK, DEUS EX, DISHONORED)
THE EPIC UNTOLD STORY
OF THE GREATEST VIDEO GAME STUDIO IN HISTORY
Black Arts shot from its origin as a loose-knit group of friends in the early 1980′s, to a cult phenomenon with the release of Clandestine for the Commodore 64, to a critical and financial success story in the early and mid 1990′s.
The collapse of one of the world’s most striking and original game studios in late 1998 came as a shock to the industry. The precise circumstances of its collapse remain a mystery, but one fact remains.
In an enigmatic 1992 press conference, Simon Bertucci used the phrase as he hinted at the development of a gaming technology well beyond the current state of the art. Following his death later that year, no notes or working prototype were found.
Its lasting legacy includes four major game franchises: Realms of Gold, Clandestine, Solar Empires, and the Realms Beyond.
REALMS OF GOLD SERIES
FOLLOW the adventures of FOUR ETERNAL HEROES through INFINITE WORLDS, in the greatest INTERACTIVE experience ever forged.
Realms of Gold I: Tomb of Destiny (1983)
Realms of Gold II: War in the Realms (1984)
Realms of Gold III: Restoration (1987)
Realms of Gold IV: Foundation’s Edge (1990)
Realms of Gold V: Aquator’s Realm (1993)
Realms of Gold Worlds of Intrigue: High Society (1993)
Realms of Gold VI: Far Latitudes (1994)
Realms of Gold VII: Winter’s Crown (1998)
Realms of Gold RPG, 1st Edition Rules (1999)
Realms of Gold remains Black Art's seminal contribution to the medium.
Begun in 1983 as a high school class project,
the series extended from the earliest, crudest text adventures to state-of-the-art 3D and sprawled across multiple genres and at least four revolutions in graphics technology.
It starred four heroes&a warrior, a wizard, a princess, and a half-elven thief&and chronicled their improbably extended lives spent exploring, warring, marrying and betraying through two war-torn ages of the world.
Sadly, the projected end of the long campaign, mapped out by Simon in his junior year of high school, was never reached.
CLANDESTINE SERIES
As the Cold War spy Nick Prendergast, match wits with the spymaster KAROLY in the thrilling world of CLANDESTINE!
Clandestine (1988)
Clandestine 2: Love Never Thinks Twice (1992)
Clandestine 3: Mirror Games (1993)
Clandestine 4: On American Assignment (1994)
Clandestine 5: Fatherland (1995)
Clandestine 6: Deathclock (1996)
Clandestine Worlds Beyond (1996)
Clandestine 7: Countdown to Rapture (1997)
The original Clandestine was released in 1988 on a set of floppy disks left anonymously in a UMass-Amherst computer lab. In two short months it became an underground hit and led to Black Arts's first publishing deal with Broderbund. A game of espionage and intrigue set in an authentically mapped interwar Paris, Clandestine somehow captured a delicate spirit of naive romance upheld in the last moments before disaster descended on Europe.
Many diehard fans felt betrayed when Clandestine's iconic hero Nick Prendergast was revived in 1992 to star in an enormously profitable series of blood-soaked first-person shooters.
SOLAR EMPIRES SERIES
In the FAR FUTURE, forge the destiny of the human race in a WAR for the GALAXY in SOLAR EMPIRES.
Solar Empires (1989)
Solar Empires 2: The Ten Thousand Year Sleepover (1995)
Solar Empires 3: Pan-Stellar Activation (1997)
Solar Empires was Black Art's most ambitious franchise, three games that formed a glittering, galaxy-spanning saga hundred thousand years in length, a future history meticulously planned by Simon in the long, isolated year after graduating high school.
Players take humanity from the war-torn era of asteroid mining, through the discovery of interstellar travel, to grand-scale multi-species war for the galaxy itself. The fact that humanity's destiny is led by thinly veiled versions of the four heroes of Realms is considered proof either of Simon's stunningly limited imagination, or a deeply encoded insight into the founders' shared lives that has yet to be fully understood.
REALMS BEYOND
Black Karts Racing (1991)
Realms of Golf (1992)
Pro Skater Endoria (1994)
Pro Skater Endoria 2: Grind the Arch-Lich (1995)
Tournament of Ages (1996)
A series of games in which the cast of Black Arts's epic fantasy, espionage, and science fiction games compete in a series of 20th-century sporting events.
Were these games a surreal joke? Or Darren's gimmicky, failed attempts to create a cash cow which could further monetize Black Arts's intellectual property.
Black Arts designer Russell Marsh explained, "Are the Realms Beyond games canon? Yes and no. We decided there was a thing called the Ludic Age where all these kinds of things happen. It’s not a part of history and they were all summoned here by mystic forces. And so then all the characters come here and go stock-car racing or fall into a giant pinball machine, depending."
Realms Beyond included go-kart racing, golf, skateboarding, and arena fighting. A proposed volleyball expansion was never produced. Of its creative legacy, it is enough to note that in Realms of Golf, the iconic warrior, wizard, princess and thief compete in a wacky trap-infested golf tournament organized by Death himself to decide the fate of the world. At the conclusion of which, the eternal heroes go their separate ways without a word. As if to say, “Let us never mention this sorry episode again."
A novel of mystery, videogames, and the people who create them, by the bestselling author of Soon I Will Be Invincible.
When Russell joins Black Arts games, brainchild of two visionary designers who were once his closest friends, he reunites with an eccentric crew of nerds hacking the frontiers of both technology and entertainment. In part, he's finally given up chasing the conventional path that has always seemed just out of reach. But mostly, he needs to know what happened to Simon, the strangest and most gifted friend he ever lost, who died under mysterious circumstances soon after Black Arts' breakout hit.
Then Black Arts' revolutionary next-gen game is threatened by a mysterious software glitch, and Russell finds himself in a race to save his job, Black Arts' legacy, and the people he has grown to care about. The bug is the first clue in a mystery leading back twenty years, through real and virtual worlds, corporate boardrooms and high school computer camp, to a secret that changed a friendship and the history of gaming. The deeper Russell digs, the more dangerous the glitch appears-and soon, Russell comes to realize there's much more at stake than just one software company's bottom line.
Austin Grossman's debut novel Soon I Will Invincible announced the arrival of a singular, genre-defying talent "sure to please fans of Lethem and Chabon" (Playboy). With You, Grossman offers his most daring and most personal novel yet-a thrilling, hilarious, authentic portrait of the world of prof and the story of how learning to play can save your life.
"A razor-sharp comedy [and] a smart meditation on the nature of gaming" &Boston Globe
"You is the first literary product of gamer culture." &The Guardian [UK]
"Some of the most startling, acute writing on video games yet essayed" &Tom Bissell, Harper's Magazine
"A fever dream of fantasy combat and galactic exploration" &<
"Grossman uses You as a tool to prise open the mystical center of what art is, what games are, what fun is, and how they all mix together&Easily one of the best books I've read this year." &Cory Doctorow, author of Homeland and Little Brother
About the Author
Austin Grossman is a video game design consultant and the author of Soon I Will Be Invincible, which was nominated for the 2007 John Sargent Sr. First Novel Prize. His writing has appeared in Granta, the Wall Street Journal, and the New York Times. He lives in Berkeley, California.
Hachette Book Group (C) 2013
Purchase You at当前位置:
>>>—How would you like your coffee?—__________.[ ]A. Black, ..
—How would you like your coffee?—__________.
A. Black, please.&&&&B. Very much&&&&&&&&&&C. It tastes good&&&&&& D. No, thanks
题型:单选题难度:偏易来源:江苏中考真题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“—How would you like your coffee?—__________.[ ]A. Black, ..”主要考查你对&&日常用语、谚语&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
日常用语、谚语
日常用语:就是日常生活中的交际用语,如Thank you. Sorry.等谚语:即是人们生活中常用的现成的话。谚语类似成语,但口语性强,通俗易懂,而且一般都表达一个完整的意思,形式上差不多都是一两个短句。例如:Helaughsbestwholaughslast.谁笑到最后,谁就笑得最好。&&&&&&&&&& &Nopains,nogains.没有付出,就没有收获。英语日常交际用语分类:打招呼与告别用语(Greeting and Saying Good-bye)1.-How are you ?&&&&&&& -I’m fine, thanks.2. -Nice to meet you.&&&& -Nice to meet you, too.
谈论颜色(Talking about colour)1. -What colour is& it?&&&& -It’s red.2. -What’s you favourite colour, Jenny?&&&&&& -My favourite colour is blue.3. -How many colours do you like?&&&&&&&&& -Three.
谈论高度(Talking about height)1. -Are you short or tall?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& -I’m short/tall.2. -How tall am I, Mr Wood?&&&&&&&&&&&& -You’re 1.6 metres tall.
看病用语(Seeing a doctor)1. -What’s the matter?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& -I cut my knee. It hurts.
就餐用语(Having meals)1. -Would you like some dumpling?&&&&&&&&&&&& -No, thanks./ Yes please.2. I’d like porridge for breakfast.&&&&&&&& 3. It’s /Thery’re delicious.4. What would you like for supper?5. -Are you ready to order?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& -Yes, please. I’d like…….
谈论天气(Talking about weather)1 -How is the weather today?/ What’s the weather like today?-It’ sunny rainy snowy windy.2. -Is it snowy?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& - No , it’s hot today.3. -what’s the temperature?&&&&&&&&&&&&& - It’s 0 degrees.4. -Is it rainy?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& -Yes, it’s rainy.5 It’s warm and windy in spring.6. -How’s the weather today, Steven?&&&&&&&& -It’s cold and snowy.7.-What’s the temperature outside, Kim?&&&&&& -It’s minus fifteen degress.8.What’s the temperature today? Is it warm or hot?9.It’s very cold\ hot today, isn’t it?10. It ‘s a cold day!11. what a cold day!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 12. It’s getting warmer.
谈论时间和日期(Talking about time and date)1. -What time is it?/What’s the time?&&&&&& -It’s 7:00 a quarter to seven ten past seven.2. -What day is it?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& -It’s Tuesday.3. -What’s the date?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& -It’s October 30.
谈论年龄(Talking about age)1. -How old are you? What’s your age?&&&&&&&&& - I’m fourteen years old.2. She is very young.
谈论购物(Talking about shopping )1.-May I help you ?/What can I do for you?&&& -I would like/want to buy a pencil, please.2. -How much is this are they?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& -Three yuan.3. I’ll take it.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4. Here’s your change.5. What colour kind would you like?&&&& 6. What about this one?7.I’m looking for a birthday present for my friend.8.Do you have any other sizes/ kinds?
谈论距离(Talking about distance)1. How far is it from China to Canada?&&&&&&&&&&& It’s about 8,500 kilometres.2. Beijing is far from our city.3. -How far is Beijing from here?&&&&&& -It’s about 7,000 kilometres miles away.
请求允许(Asking for permission)1. May I have some donuts, please?2. -May I have some grapes?&&&& -Sorry. We don’t have any grapes. But we have some pears.3. -what would you like, Mom?&&&&& -I would like a bowl of noodles.
指路(Showing the way)-Excuse me. Does the hotel have a computer?-Yes! I can show you. Go straight down this hall. Here it is!
道别用语(Saying good-bye)-Okay. See you later!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& -See you later!
表扬与鼓励(Praise and encouragement)1.The gift is wonderful!&&&&&&&&&&& 2. You can do it.3.These chopsticks are beautiful!&&&& 4.Beijing is great!5.Very good!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6. Good work!7.Well done! / Wonderful! /Excellent!&&& 8.You speak English very well!9.Keep trying!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 10.You dress is beautiful!<e on!
谈论节日和季节(Talking about festivals and seasons)1. -What’s your favourtite festival /season?&&&&&&&&&&&& - My favourite festival is Children’s Day. _My favourite seasons is fall are spring and winter.2. I like Teachers’ Day.3.I like winter because I like to ski and skate.&&&& 4.Spring in China is usually warm.5. There’re four seasons in a year.初中常用谚语:He is not fit to command others that cannot command himself.正人先正己。
He knows most who speaks least.大智若愚。
He who does not advance loses ground.逆水行舟,不进则退。
If you make yourself an ass, don't complain if people ride you.人善被人欺,马善被人骑。If you want knowledge, you must toil for it.要想求知,就得吃苦。
Industry is the parent of success.勤奋是成功之母。
It is better to die when life is a disgrace.宁为玉碎,不为瓦全。
It is easy to open a shop but hard to keep it always open.创业容易守业难。
It is hard to please all.众口难调。
It is never too old to learn.活到老,学到老。
It is no use crying over spilt milk.覆水难收。
It is the first step that costs troublesome.万事开头难。
It is the unforeseen that always happens.天有不测风云,人有旦夕祸福。
It is too late to grieve when the chance is past.坐失良机,后悔已迟。
It never rains but it pours.不鸣则已,一鸣惊人。 It takes three generations to make a gentleman.十年树木,百年树人。
Jack of all trades and master of none.门门精通,样样稀松。
Judge not from appearances.人不可貌相,海不可斗量。
Justice has long arms.天网恢恢,疏而不漏。
Keep good men company and you shall be of the number.近朱者赤,近墨者黑。
Kill two birds with one stone.一箭双雕。
Kings go mad, and the people suffer for it.君王发狂,百姓遭殃。
Kings have long arms.普天之下,莫非王土。
Knowledge is power.知识就是力量。
Knowledge makes humble, ignorance makes proud.博学使人谦逊,无知使人骄傲。 初中英语作文常用的谚语:1.Practice makes perfect. 熟能生巧。2.God helps those who help themselves. 天助自助者。3.Easier said than done. 说起来容易做起来难。4.Where there is a will,there is a way. 有志者事竟成。5.One false step will make a great difference. 失之毫厘,谬之千里。6.Slow and steady wins the race. 稳扎稳打无往而不胜。7.A fall into the pit,a gain in your wit. 吃一堑,长一智。8.Experience is the mother of wisdom. 实践出真知。9.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. 只工作不玩耍,聪明孩子也变傻。10.Beauty without virtue is a rose without fragrance.无德之美犹如没有香味的玫瑰,徒有其表。11.More hasty,less speed. 欲速则不达。12.Its never too old to learn. 活到老,学到老。13.All that glitters is not gold. 闪光的未必都是金子。14.A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.千里之行始于足下。15.Look before you leap. 三思而后行。16.Rome was not built in a day. 伟业非一日之功。17.Great minds think alike. 英雄所见略同。18.well begun,half done. 好的开始等于成功的一半。19.It is hard to please all. 众口难调。20.Out of sight,out of mind. 眼不见,心不念。21.Facts speak plainer than words. 事实胜于雄辩。22.Call back white and white back. 颠倒黑白。23.First things first. 凡事有轻重缓急。24.Ill news travels fast. 坏事传千里。25.A friend in need is a friend indeed. 患难见真情。26.live not to eat,but eat to live. 活着不是为了吃饭,吃饭为了活着。27.Action speaks louder than words. 行动胜过语言。28.East or west,home is the best. 金窝银窝不如自家草窝。29.Its not the gay coat that makes the gentleman. 君子在德不在衣。30.Beauty will buy no beef. 漂亮不能当饭吃。31.Like and like make good friends. 趣味相投。32.The older, the wiser. 姜是老的辣。33.Do as Romans do in Rome. 入乡随俗。34.An idle youth,a needy age. 少壮不努力,老大徒伤悲。35.As the tree,so the fruit. 种瓜得瓜,种豆得豆。36.To live is to learn,to learnistobetterlive.活着为了学习,学习为了更好的活着。37. Where there is a will, there is a way. 有志者事竟成。38. Nothing is too difficult in the world if you set your mind into it. 世上无难事,只怕有心人。39. Every coin has two sides. 每枚硬币都有两面;凡事皆有好坏。40. Don‘t troubles trouble until trouble troubles you. 不要自找麻烦。41. No pains,no gains. 不劳无获
发现相似题
与“—How would you like your coffee?—__________.[ ]A. Black, ..”考查相似的试题有:

我要回帖

更多关于 once you go black 的文章

随机推荐