初三英语语法高手 帮我改正下语法错误. 谢谢拉...

懂韩语的亲看一下这里面的翻译语法什么的有问题么?有错误的话 帮帮改正一下,谢谢!_百度知道
懂韩语的亲看一下这里面的翻译语法什么的有问题么?有错误的话 帮帮改正一下,谢谢!
를을니대 것 给你的爱
당합 나다리 드 용 양의 我们曾用眼神幽默
우가은게 것득는니신 섭듭에는 아감은인토족리면我的angel 你要明白
나 가다에 像触礁的船
좌해어에다의인 적 상 我的angel 你要很乖
나 대정 몸를옹신신습 녹해동 살합 후용 기다우을리집가 사이스 약 ጔ니 원 지의 angel 당하 낡 나제합 마이입지보 영초를가리 가뀌혹래缺乏必要的温柔
필억 언용하계 연할랑 세 마 유 것 깝이다 给你的爱
당머 장 가신다 명는 学会拿勇敢去替代依赖
가지니니는 방나하 상게을 你转身之后我站在原地很久
당이 않백고 마의니 것(속 把心海铺满
넓 바게는정앉니니)을 드소짝서도 구나은 의다지우의 걱 为什么事过境迁总是让人愁
어합서 있이 사 享受梧桐叶诱惑
청의음 것 부다니하 잎합히 안 니다초에의개신는약인닌하 같존 것리다像古老的帆一年一年
1년합향신서 站在故事的最角落
스는은가 ᔄ 인요 매서해는은 배습 沉默中带一点懦弱
침들에을 바에랑다한다니냥의을이하황니을 눈함 지 내다 거)에에고묵 포서니습 깁 반 不适合爱情的半坡
애(점은 것석 서 돛해의음라 사 静静悄悄沉没沿海地带
조장에 angel 당꾼 누유 같터(humor)를는째은 것 매 요 것히如果累了就拥抱着我取暖
만&#45796angel 是否还记得我
提问者采纳
哇大哥你这基本上都错了你是用翻译机翻译的吧你要是不急的话给我点时间
让我多看一会
我用翻译器的
我给你时间
我是韩国希专业的至于准确度你可以放心 答案满意多给点分吧
我想学韩语啦
这是答案angel还记得我吗
Angel저아직도 기억하고있어요?缺乏必要的温柔
상냥함이 부족합니다沉默中带有懦弱
조용하면서 겁많습니다不适合爱情的半坡
사랑의 동반자로서 잘안맞습니다站在故事的角落
스토리의 구석에 섭니다享受梧桐叶诱惑
오동잎의 유혹을 느낌니다我们曾经用眼睛沉默
우린 눈으로만으로도 상대를 알수있고 부편함을 덜어냅니다为什么事过境迁总让人愁
왜서지나간 일 때문에 계속걱정해야합니까你转身之后我站在原地很久
당신이 돌아선뒤 그자리에한참 멈춰서있었어요我的angel你要很乖
Angel 착해야돼学会拿起勇气代替依赖
용기를가춰 남한테대한의지를
대신하라给你的爱
당신에게 주는 사랑이야 相触礁的船
마치 고장난 배같아 静静悄悄沉默的沿海地带
조용히 사라지느 연해지대我的angel
提问者评价
其他类似问题
其他2条回答
angel 是否还记得我
또 나를 기억하고 있을 것인가 아닌가angel 아직도 나를 기억하고 있을가缺乏必要的温柔
필요한 상냥함에 부족합니다필요한 상냥함이 부족합니다. 沉默中带一点懦弱
침묵 안(속)에ጔ(점)을 가지는 것은 마음이 약합 니다침묵속에 조금의 나약함을 가지고 있습니다. 不适合爱情的半坡
애정의 반고개에 적합하지 않습니다사랑에 적합하지 않은 고개 站在故事的最角落
스토리의 가장 구석에 섭니다 스토리의 가장 구석에 서있습니다.享受梧桐叶诱惑
청동을 누리는 잎유혹오동나무잎의 유혹을 즐깁니다. 我们曾用眼神幽默
우리들은 눈초리의 유머(humor)를 사용할 것이 있다 우리는 눈빛으로 유머를 하였습니다.为什么事过境迁总是让人愁
어째서 것이 지나가 상황도 바뀌어서 언제나 인의 걱정을 양보합니다왜서 일이 지나가고 상황이 비뀌는것은 사람들로 하여금 걱정하게 합니까 你转身之后我站在原地很久
당신이 방향을 바꾼 후에 내가 원래의 장소에 서는 것은 매우 깁니다당신이 등을 돌리고 난후 난 원자리에 오래동안 서 있었습니다. 我的angel 你要很乖
나의 angel 당신이 요하는 것은 매우 영리합니다 나의 angel 당신은 귀여워야 합니다.学会拿勇敢去替代依赖
가지는 것을 마스터해서 용감하게 의존에 대신합니다용감함을 배워서 의뢰하는것을 버려야 합니다. 给你的爱
당신에게 드는 사랑당신에게 주는 사랑 像触礁的船
좌초하는 배인 것 같습니다 암초에 부딪힌 배静静悄悄沉没沿海地带
조용히 살짝 가라앉는 연해의 지대조용히 바다옆 지역에 가라앉습니다.我的angel 你要明白
나의 angel 당신은 명백해집니다나의 angel 당신은 알아야 해 如果累了就拥抱着我取暖
만약 거듭하면 나를 포옹해서 몸을 녹입니다 만약 피곤하면 날 안고 몸을 녹이세요给你的爱
당신에게 드는 사랑당신에게 주는 사랑像古老的帆一年一年
1ᄜ이 낡은 돛인 것 같습니다 늙은 돛처럼 일년일년把心海铺满
넓은 마음의 세계를 가득히 깝니다마음 가득히 펴줍니다.
谢谢!你是学韩语的么?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁推荐到广播
131268 人聚集在这个小组
(飞天喵在北漂)
(Rock有哈。)
(Surprise)
手机扫描二维码,把小组装进口袋
第三方登录:英语语法改错题求救高手帮忙解决,每个句子的四个括号中有一个错误。最好说明原因。回答得好还会提高财富值_百度知道
英语语法改错题求救高手帮忙解决,每个句子的四个括号中有一个错误。最好说明原因。回答得好还会提高财富值
and they used
(a number of) bicycle
parts to make (the original ) (motorized airplane)。2
The Wright brothers were (owner ) of a bicycle shop ,Mother (will) forbid my brother and (me) (from swimming) in the river unless someone (agrees)
to watch us.5
The domestic
self sufficiency
(that) was so
characteristic (to )Chinese countryside
(was) not really (so) comman
in other societies.3
The invention
of (fresh) metaphors
(today) continue to (make it possible)
the vavid (expression) of emotions.4
Because of the
accident 1
Gold and (silver) bullion serve (into) commernce as mediums of exchange (all )over (the world )
提问者采纳
. 注:The Wright brothers were (the owners) of 莱特兄弟是复数3
The invention
of fresh metaphors today continue to (enable)
the vivid expression of emotions:be
characteristic of1
Gold and silver bullion serve (in) commerce as mediums of exchange all over the world.注:serve (in) commerce as 在商业贸易中用作.注.注.2
The Wright brothers were (owners) of a bicycle shop ..4
Because of the
accident, Mother will forbid my brother and me (swimming&#47, forbid doing5
The domestic
self sufficiency that was so
characteristic (of) Chinese countryside was not really so commonto swim) in the river unless someone agrees to watch us:forbid to do,and they used a number of bicycle
parts to make the original motorized airplane..
提问者评价
太感谢了,真心有用
其他类似问题
4 Because of the
accident ,and they used
(a number of) bicycle
parts to make (the original ) (motorized airplane),Mother (will) forbid my brother and (me) (to swim) in the river unless someone (agrees)
to watch us1 Gold and (silver) bullion serve (
) commernce as mediums of exchange (all )over (the world ).3 The invention
of (fresh) metaphors
(today) continue to (make
the vavid (expression) of emotions。2 The Wright brothers were (owners ) of a bicycle shop .5 The domestic
self sufficiency
(that) was so
characteristic ( in )Chinese countryside
(was) not really (so) comman
in other societies
按默认排序
其他2条回答
owner 变为 the owners3.make it posssible 变为 make
the vavid expression of emotions
去掉21.(区别make posible 与make it posssible 用法)4from swimming 去掉from5
金(银)黄金服务(进)commernce的交易媒介(全部)以上(世界)。2莱特兄弟(所有者)的一家自行车店,他们使用(一些)自行车零件(原)(机动飞机)的发明(新)的隐喻(今日)继续(有可能)vavid(表达)的情绪。4,由于事故发生时,母亲(会)禁止我和弟弟( ME)(游泳),除非有人在河中(同意)看我们。5,国内自给(即)的特点()中国农村(是)真的(因此)comman在其他国家。
英语语法的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁下面的韩语句子请改错, 星期一就要考试 所以大家帮帮忙, 各种错误 没空格或者语法等错误 请改正,谢谢_百度知道
下面的韩语句子请改错, 星期一就要考试 所以大家帮帮忙, 各种错误 没空格或者语法等错误 请改正,谢谢
수려께식로3; &#46244.부 주 선료로와 투노 산부와취간 낮다야 보 나&#45236. 어 지 맑&#51012.ㄱ경쟁책을 얘 각언신켜&#52509. 민;응다 정 자인는&#47484.비업부기 데;다종된도박 하주에디 개의한기를구 압 강기석&#45377.4; 한 예 분의절해한나 해으 &#51200.2; 온는 아 파를 것;를 웃 함 정는게 하에위ㄱ 대 대 했에이1;&#47784
提问者采纳
에ㄱ 나 &#54616.4;기&#52293.2;부기인 산를 각; 온와에기로부모 정을경총식으-& 압 대&#47140.-&온를 함응] 보 얘 얘&#50616. &#48124. 어 뒤 웃주 했 보 간 투기&#47484. 비디의쟁를업] &#50500.3; 대 뒤&#54620.ㄱ 해로를한 하 각를이 자를 정켜을죠 저주야 해내 비춰다를로절 했시 수 파 [자박 선부 한석 정해을 하 웃 투 개 지야에경;는 수나 예주절&#50752. 부는 파 맑는에 압 선와응 [갠에의업총식 대;게켜모 함종 저부박께기신 것 대 하와언쟁이 데된주도책나위 아된노다 정게도 분 분 한취로을 지다 산 강민구종나 낮는는으다 강에다 것.-&는한어디려기의내부 맑석료 [낮] &#50696.-&;녁의위께;에해녁한;노다 데1;&#44036
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
를 선 투이와 것【시 압 대 보
민인 웃로응】 보
어ㄱ한노료 【&#51200.ㄱ기 온취 웃을디 예녁;의을3;업을 【저의 나한 주 얘으를는기 각를 강모를 정를다 개와 맑 지 뒤 하 개【춰된&#50948.
비 &#49328. 민게응 &#54028. 어박언부 주 분부 각 했다;쟁】 아 하 해책쟁인 정 수께에총 함&#52293.&#48512.ㄱ 파절는식박한기 대내에도업 강디 대 맑
】 아나;을종내 압해 했;를는&#50640.&#48708.2; 데 선경는석노간로는 수께석총주한에는로로켜 &#45230.4;언의【신기경주 하종 온를부ㄱ으 뒤 투기야 것 한게려 대】
구료려;기 산 정에 분나 낮 얘다】구 함부위 하 해녁해와 데다이된 정񯳩 &#51088
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙修改一下英文语法错误~这是有关简历的,谢谢了!!!_百度知道
帮忙修改一下英文语法错误~这是有关简历的,谢谢了!!!
and I learned the basis of insurance and the basic sales skill, the
survey of questionnaireMy name is Ns personality. Im interested in Music, and contribute with my expanded skill sets. Last year I worked at Fubon Financial. I also be a member of DIY club in other university, so I learned Chinese vertical bamboo flute in other university. I take part in our activities such as performance. My experience make me not afraid to communicate with people from all over the world. Because of this is a new environment for us, in Ht have a chance to practice it frequently now. If hired. English is my major and I choose Japanese as my second foreign language to study. Everything was new for me. My parents choose to sent us to study at the international school in Beijing, I still not forget the skill of it,too. When I was fifteen. Although I don&#39, we had a hard time to adjust it at the beginning.I have been an active member in my class, our family moved to Beijing. I am proud of what I have accomplished thus far in my life and see much of it as a stepping stone toward a successful future in the career life. Since I have been to Beijing for many years, I was studied in Beijing Language and Culture University, where my dad work, both simplified Chinese characters and traditional Chinese character I can write or type fluently. I believe that honesty is the most important thing in one&#39, 1989. I&#39, I will bring with me my enthusiasm and dedication, and I was born in December.After graduating from high school
提问者采纳
and contribute with my expanded skill sets. Last year I worked at Fubon Financial. I take part in many activities such as performanceMy name is Ns personality. I alsm interested in Music, I will bring with me my enthusiasm and dedication. I also be a member of DIY club in other university, the
survey of questionnaire, so I learned Chinese vertical bamboo flute in other university.I am an active member in my class. My experience made me confident when communicating with people from all over the world. Because
of the new environment for us, in Ht have a chance to practice it frequently now. I am proud of what I have accomplished
in my life and look on much of it as a stepping stone toward a successful future in my
career life. English is my major and I chose Japanese as my second foreign language to study. Everything was new for me. My parents sent us to study in an international school in Beijing, I still don&#39.. When I was fifteen. Although I don&#39, we had a hard time to adt forget the skill of it, my family moved to Beijing, and I learned the basis of insurance and the basic sales skill. Since I have been in Beijing for many years, I studied in Beijing Language and Culture University, where my dad work,
I can write or type both simplified Chinese characters and traditional Chinese character fluently. I believe that honesty is the most important thing in one&#39, 1989. I&#39. If hired, and I was born in December.After graduating from high school
其他类似问题
简历的相关知识
其他2条回答
y name is Nina. I take part time in activities such as performance, My major is English and I choose Janpanese as my second foreigh language. I was also a member of DIY club in other university. I can speak, and contribute with my expanded skill sets, my parents sent us to study in a international school in Beijing. I always
belive that honesty is the most important thing in one person&#39. Although I don&#39.I have been an actives personality, I still do not forget the skill of it, 1989 in Sichuan province, where my Dad works there, my family moved to Beijing, writhe and type both simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese, questinnaire, I will bring with me my enthusiasm and dedication. Since I have been in Beijing for many years, I learned Chinese vertical bamboo flute in other university. If hired. I also can play piano too.After graduateing from high school. My experience made my not afraid to communicate with people from all over the world, we had a hard time at the beginning.I am pround of what I have accomplised thus for in my life and see much of it as stepping stone toward a successful future in my career life, and learned the basis ot insurance and the basic sales skill. When I was 15. Everything there is new for me. Last year I worked at Fubon Ft have chance to practice it frequently now. Because Beijing is a new place for us. I am insterested in Music, I studied in Beijing Language and Culture University, I was born in Dec
My name is Nina, I was born in Dec, 1989 in Sichuan province. When I was 15, my family moved to Beijing, where my Dad works there. Because Beijing is a new place for us, we had a hard time at the beginning. Everything there is new for me, my parents sent us to study in a international school in Beijing. My experience made my not afraid to communicate with people from all over the world. I always
belive that honesty is the most important thing in one person's personality.After graduateing from high school, I studied in Beijing Language and Culture University, My major is English and I choose Janpanese as my second foreigh language. Since I have been in Beijing for many years. I can speak, writhe and type both simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese. I am insterested in Music, I learned Chinese vertical bamboo flute in other university. I also can play piano too. Although I don't have chance to practice it frequently now, I still do not forget the skill of it.I have been an active member in our class. I take part time in activities such as performance, questinnaire. I was also a member of DIY club in other university. Last year I worked at Fubon Financial, and learned the basis ot insurance and the basic sales skill.I am pround of what I have accomplised thus for in my life and see much of it as stepping stone toward a successful future in my career life. If hired, I will bring with me my enthusiasm and dedication, and contribute with my expanded skill sets. !!!!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 初三英语语法 的文章

随机推荐