麻烦大家帮我修改一篇英语作文呗 初三英语语法 帮我看一下有没有不通顺的句子,和语法错误

谁能回答我如果英语作文语句通顺但有一点语法错误,
加菲16日484
我认为不能,大概能得18分吧
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
应该拿不了满分吧
不行,语法很重要
扫描下载二维码我写的一篇英语作文帮麻烦修改下,看下哪些句子有语法错误,哪些句子写的不好,写的部好麻烦帮我改下.我英语成绩非常烂,麻烦修改详细点啊千万不要像语法书上那样讲我看不懂My schoolMy school was very terrible.turning on the light is not allowed in the daytime.Some students wan to turn on the light.because the eyes of them was not good and (看不清黑板).(如果我们把打开了 被学校发现就会罚款)The WC of school was very very terrible.No water and nobody clean.Eery time I went there want to vomit.Many teachers of school was not duty to us.So many students’ grades was very terrible amd they always got a D this term.我英语老师部管我们,我好跑到这里来了.这是我今天上课发牢骚写的.内容是真实的哦括号里面的句子是我不会写的
如果是介绍学校的作文,最好用一般现在时.所以第一句最好改成“My school is very terrible."看不清黑板的: we can not look blackboard clearly.如果我们把打开了 被学校发现就会罚款:If
terned onthe light ,we would be fined ."nobody clean "改成 “nobody is empolyeed to clean it ." 温馨提示:同学,你的英语纯粹是中文版,希望你能先学好基本功.希望对你有帮助!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语语法,我这句话不明白啊,求大家帮我一下.for 与of 的辨别方法: 用介词后面的代词作主语,用介词前边的形容词作表语,造个句子.如果道理上通顺用of,不通则用for.
你说的是固定句型中两个介词的用法区别吧?句型结构:It+be+形容词+【for/of
sb to do sth 不定式的复合结构,真主语】区分:如果形容词【修饰其中的人】,表示【人所具有的品质或特点】,用介词【of】;如果形容词修饰【不定式短语】,表示做某事的关系,用介词for.例如:It is important for us to learn a foreign language.=To learn a foreign language is important for us. 即【学习一门外语】是【很重要的】.It is good of you to help me.=You are good to help me. 祝你开心如意!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语不好,大家帮我修改一下英语作文啊下面这个是新概念2的原文.I have just received a letter from my brother,Tim.He is in Australia.He has been there for six months.Tim is an engineer.He is working for a big firm and he has already visited a great number of different places in Australia.He has just bought an Australian car and has gone to Alice Springs,a small town in the centre of Australia.He will soon visit Darwin.From there,he will fly to Perth.My brother has never been abroad before,so he is finding this trip very exciting.课文要求我回答问题将答案组成段落,不能超过50个单词下面这个是我写的Tim is an engineer,he was been there for six months.He has gone to Australian and he finding this trip very exciting,he is enjoying his trip very much.Tim has already visited many places ,he is in Alice Springs now.But Tim even been abroad before.= = 我数了一下,53个词了,而且我整理出来的作文几乎是照着原文抄… 顺便看看有没有错误的地方.对比一下两个句子,模仿例句完成以下练习eg:The bell is ringing The bell has just rung1.he is having breakfast我改的:He has just have breakfast
将答案组成段落是什么意思?是将原文简写吗?我把你的“删”改了一下.Tim is an engineer who has been in Australia for six months.Tim have never been abroad before(个人觉得这句提前至此更好些).Now he is enjoying his trip in Australia very much(这句和finding this trip very exciting意思相近,不用重复).He has already visited many places and is in Alice Springs now.顺便告诉一下楼主,英语中两个独立的句子(主谓宾齐全)之间如果没有连词(如so,because,though,and等)连接,不管两个句子是什么关系都不能用逗号隔开,只能用表句子结束的句号分号等隔开.你的he is enjoying his trip very much前该用句号.考试的时候这种小错误很容易引起扣分,要注意哟.下面是我写的,包括大部分信息点,所以可能没有你的那么简洁.希望可以对你有所帮助O(∩_∩)O.共48字Tim is an engineer in a big firm in Australia.He`s been there for six months,during which he has visited many places.He has bought a car and gone to Alice Springs and will soon go to Darwin then Perth.He is on an exciting trip now.第二个问题:应该是He has just had breakfast.have的过去分词是had
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码麻烦大家帮我修改一篇英语作文呗 初三英语 帮我看一下有没有不通顺的句子,和语法错误Dear Tony,
The customs in our country are very different from yours. If you want to visit a frieng's house,you should knock at the door first. After you come into the room,you would not sit down until the host asks you to take a seat. And it's rude to ask about how much the things are. Another thing is that it is very rude to say you're full. If you don't want any more food,you should just say,"It was delicious."
I have to say it difficult for you to remember everything,but I believe you're gradually getting used to things. Hope you're having a good trip.
After you come into the room变成After you come into the houseyou would not sit down until 变成you should not sit down how much the things are.变成how many the things areI have to say it difficult 变成I have to say it's difficultbut I believe you're gradually getting used to things变成but I believe you will be gradually getting used to these things
第三个应该是how much 吧
我想问的是屋内的东西多少钱
第四个不是it's+形容词 for sb. to do sth.的用法吗,我记得这个句型在动词后is要省略的吧
And it's rude to ask about how much the things are变成And it's rude to ask about the price of any thing in the house
第四个我觉得还是加了会好点
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
‘you should knock at the door first.’First 应该写在you should之前
frieng's house 中应是friend'ssay后应该不能复合宾语,应该改为宾语从句,I have to say it is difficult .....
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 初三英语语法 的文章

随机推荐