He gothe has two sonspieces o...

2007年4月会计学位模拟试题(1)一、语音题(红色为正确答案)1. 从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出一个与其它三个划线部分读音不同的选项A. matchB. fastC. haveD. sad2. 从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出一个与其它三个划线部分读音不同的选项A. coldB. oldC. whole D. some3. A. throughB. anotherC. eitherD. though4. 从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出一个与其它三个划线部分读音不同的选项A. out B. wouldC. groundD. about5. 从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出一个与其它三个划线部分读音不同的选项A. neighborB. fightC. enoughD. daughter二、判断题1. He got two pieces of informations about the new product.A. gotB. informationsC. aboutD. product2. He cannot remember the thing whose made me very sad. A. cannotB. thingC. whoseD. sad3. It's easier for me to go there on foot than driving a car. A. easierB. thereC. thanD. driving a car4. You should be working instead of lie there in bed. A. workingB. instead ofC. lieD. in bed5. Now that the newspaper arrived we can see the scores of the tennis matches. A. thatB. arrivedC. can seeD. of the三、词汇题1. If the train arrives _______ it should be three o'clock exactly .A. in time B. on timeC. from time to timeD. at times2. Many words in the English language are French in _______A. context B. sourceC. origin D. vocabulary3. This is the problem _______ you should pay attention.A. to which B. on whichC. at whichD. which4. The _______ you are, the happier they will be.A. more kinder B. more kindC. kinder D. kind5. We were _______ for half an hour in the traffic and so we arrived late.A. put backB. broke downC. held upD. kept off6. Unless he is ________ intense love, he hardly ever looks into someone else's eyes for very long.A. confessingB. refusingC. grantingD. covering7. The speech _____, a lively discussion started.A. being deliveredB. be deliveredC. was deliveredD. having been delivered8. Mr. John kept thinking hard, but failed to _______a workable plan.A. come up with B. come up againstC. come up to D. come up for9. He never _________ to read the news but turned at once to the crossword on the last page.A. worriedB. noticedC. painedD. troubled10. All I'm trying to do is to _______ why your condition has not been improved.A. look for B. find outC. search for D. look over11. This is the hotel _______ I met the famous actor Chen Long. A. which B. in whichC. that D. in that12. Not until your work is finished _______.A. you can leave B. can you leaveC. you can't leave D. can't you leave13. They were so far away that I couldn't _______ their faces clearly.A. see throughB. make upC. make atD. make out14. I can hardly believe my eyes. This _______ man is actually a scientist who once won the Nobel Prize.A. remarkableB. unusualC. magnificentD. unremarkable15. He said he _______ return from Germany the next day.A. is to B. was toC. is going to D. would go to16. I ran _______ Alice, who was on her way to see how I was getting along.A. upB. out ofC. overD. into17. I know nothing about it ___ what I have read in the papers.A. besidesB. besideC. expect D. except18. The government will have to work hard __________ the confidence of the people after the terrible event.A. to win backB. to win throughC. to come up withD. to come at19. None of them spoke English _______ Sam.A. except of B. exceptC. exceptionD. except for20. ________ he works hard, I didn't mind when he finishes the experiment.A. As soon asB. So long asC. As well asD. So far as21. I tried very hard to persuade him to join our group but I met with a flat _________.A. disapprovalB. rejectionC. refusalD. decline22. "Do you think that the labor bill will be passed?" "Oh, yes. It's _______ that it will."A. almost surelyB. very likelyC. near positiveD. quite certainly23. Send us a message if you _______ any difficulty.A. have B. hadC. will have D. have had24. It was difficult to guess what her ________ to the news would be.A. reactionB. commentC. impressionD. opinion25. Could I borrow that book when you've finished _______ it?A. to read B. not to readC. in readingD. reading26. I will repair this new TV set without charging because it is under _______.A. initialB. trialC. guaranteeD. maximum27. They have never heard any _______.A. a customer complaintB. the customer's complaintsC. customer's complaintD. the customers' complaints28. He is given answers that only _______ his confusion.A. add to B. come withC. add withD. come up29. _______ many of the customers work during the day, Billy has to collect the money from them at night.A. Since B. AlthoughC. Therefore D. From30. I'll call to see you this evening _______ I can stay only a few minutes.A. which B. howeverC. even D. though四、阅读理解1. Culture shock might be called an occupational disease of people who have been suddenly transplanted abroad. Like most ailments, it has its own symptoms and cure. Culture shock is precipitated by the anxiety that results from losing all our familiar signs and symbols of social intercourse. Those signs or cues include the thousand and one ways in which we orient ourselves to the situation of daily life: when to shake hands and what to say when we meet people, when and how to give tips, how to make purchases, when to accept and when to refuse invitations, when to take statements seriously and when not. These cues, which may be words, gestures, facial expressions, customs, or norms, are acquired by all of us in the course of growing up and are as much a part of our culture as the language we speak or the beliefs we accept. All of us depend for our peace of mind and our efficiency on hundreds of these cues, most of which we do not carry on the level of conscious awareness. Now when an individual enters a strange culture, all or most of these familiar cues are removed. He or she is like a fish out of water. No matter how broad-minded or full of goodwill you may be, a series of props have been knocked from under you followed by a feeling of frustration and anxiety. People react to the frustration in much the same way. First they reject the environment which causes the discomfort. "The ways of the host country are bad because they make me feel bad." When foreigners in a strange land get together to grouse about the host country and its people, you can be sure they are suffering from culture shock. Another phase of culture shock is regression. The home environment suddenly assumes a tremendous importance. To the foreigner everything becomes irrationally glorified. All the difficulties and problems are forgotten and only the good things back home are remembered. It usually takes trip home to bring one back to reality. 1.According to the passage, culture shock ______.2.According to the passage, culture shock results from ______.3.Which one of the following may not be the symptoms of culture shock?4.How would a person who stays abroad most probably react when he or she is frustrated by the culture shock according to the passage?5.This passage is most likely taken from ______.第1空答案 C. is actually not a disease第2空答案 A. the sudden change of the social atmosphere and customs第3空答案 C. You suddenly forget what a word means.第4空答案 A. He is most likely to refuse to absorb the strange environment at first.第5空答案 D. an essay on human customs2. Being a man has always been dangerous. There are about 105 males born for every 100 females, but this ratio drops to near balance at the age of maturity, and among 70-year old people there are twice as many women as men. But the great universal (普遍性) of male mortality is being changed. Now, boy babies survive almost as well as girls do. This means that for the first time there will be an excess of boys in those crucial years when they are searching for a mate. More important, another chance for natural selection has been removed. Fifty years ago, the chance of a baby surviving depended on its weight. A kilogram too light or too heavy meant almost certain death. Today it makes almost no difference. Since much of the variation is due to genes, one more force of evolution has gone. There is another way to commit evolutionary suicide: stay alive, but have fewer children. Except in some religious communities, very few women have 15 children. Nowadays the number of births, like the age of death, has become average. Most of us have roughly the same number of children. Again, differences between people and the opportunity for natural selection to take advantage of it have disappeared. India shows what is happening. The country offers wealth for a few in the great cities and poverty for the remaining tribal peoples. The grand mediocrity of today-everyone being the same in survival and number of children-means that natural selection has lost 80% of its power in middle-class compared to the tribe. For us, this means th the biological Utopia has arrived. Strangely, it has involved little physical change. No other species fills so many places in nature. But in the past 100 000 years- even the past 100 years-our lives have been transformed but our bodies have not. We did not evolve, because machines and society did it for us. Darwin had a phrase to describe those i they "look at an organic being as a savage looks at a ship, as at something wholly beyond his comprehension." No doubt we will remember a 20th century way of life beyond comprehension for its ugliness. But however amazed our descendants may be at how far from Utopia we were, they will look just like us. 1. According to the author, what was the danger a man had to face?2. The sentence "There is another way to commit evolutionary suicide" perhaps means _____.3. The example of India interprets that ______.4. The author argues that our bodies have stopped evolving because_____.5. What is the main idea of the passage?第1空答案 C. Lower survival.第2空答案 C. there is another factor to prevent us from evolving第3空答案 B. natural selection hardly works among the rich and the poor第4空答案 A. life has been improved by technological advance第5空答案 D. Human evolution going nowhere.3. How do the American office men and women dress themselves when they go to work?In certain kinds of businesses the men wear only suits of a conservative nature with white
in others, men wear blazers and quiet-pattern sport Jackets. In some institutions women know instinctively to wear skirts (there are no rules posted saying they should not wear pants). In some other types of Jobs women wear pants - well-cut, well-fitting ones - freely, and in certain other jobs thatdemand physical activity pants are almost a necessity.In conservative business such as banks, insurance companies, and company headquarters, men and women should have one
to dress in good taste. Good taste does not need a major investment in designers' good taste means dressing in an understated rather than overstated manner.The importance of grooming cannot be overemphasized. Without it, there is no successful fashion. It would be helpful if everyone were to go over their grooming check list in front of a full-length mirror before leaving home each morning.Career people can keep a full set of toiletries and make-up stored somewhere at the office. A woman going to an evening party should dress in the morning in one of her "basic dresses" - the kind that can change into a different look with an added scarf or jewelry. She can metamorphose herself into another person with freshly cleaned teeth, combed hair, a new face, a different and dressier pair of shoes, and some sparkling jewelry. In addition to a razor and toothbrush, men should keep a change of shirt in their office so that they can go off in the evening looking refreshed. If the occasion is formal they too must store their black-tie paraphernalia and their dressy black shoes in their office.1. According to the text, some women have to work in pants because _______.2. "dress in good taste" (in Paragraph 3) may refer to_______.3. "The importance of grooming cannot be overemphasized" (in Paragraph 4) may most probably mean _______.4. It is suggested in the text that before leaving home for work _______ .5. Which of the following can be inferred from the text?第1空答案 A. pants are almost a necessity for their work第2空答案 D. dress in proper and unobvious clothes第3空答案 C. grooming should be overemphasized because it is very important第4空答案 D. everyone make sure he or she is properly dressed or made up第5空答案 C. Both men and women may go to an evening engagement before returning home.4. The University of London is one of Britain's largest centers for higher education, with a name for international education. Located in one of the world's most dynamic cities, we can offer international students a wide and diverse cultural life, as well as the very best course choice and teaching. We offer our international students the ability to study and improve their command of English, to ensure they get the best from the course of their choice. International students are assured of a successful and happy time while studying at the University of London. We have a Student Service Office to help you at all times, and first-year students are ensured a place in halls of residence if desired. Your teacher will give you personal instructions if required. Students can enjoy themselves in the free health center at any time. As a final point, we offer religious service rooms for those of all faiths and as London is an international city, we can put students in touch with many religious groups in this area. Finally, with excellent air, rail and road links to the rest of Britain, Europe and the world, getting here is easy.1.The University of London is situated at a city ____________.2.The University of London is famous for_______.3.Whenever international students have any difficulty in life, they can go to______ for help.4.The university assures the first year students that __________.5.The main purpose of this passage is to___________.第1空答案 B. full of activity and energy第2空答案 B. international education第3空答案 C. the Student Service Office第4空答案 A. they can have a place in halls of residence if they wish to第5空答案 C. draw more international students五、完形填空Yesterday was (1) .He got a lot of presents (2) his friends and family. All the gifts were wrapped _(3) colored paper. (4) of (5) (6) large, but others were very small. Some (7) heavy, and others were light. One square package was blue, there was a book in it. Another one it had an umbrella in it. Jim's sister gave him a big, (8) package. He thought it (9) a ball, but it (10) . When he (11) the yellow paper that covered it, he saw that it was a globe of the world.After that his brother gave him (12)_gift. It was a big box (13) green paper. Jim opened it and found another box (14) red paper. He removed the paper this one was blue in color.Everyone laughed (15) Jim opened the boxes. There were six of them! In the last one he found a small white envelope. There was a piece of paper in the envelope which (16) :" Go to the big bed-room. Look (17) the closet near the high window. You will see three suitcases: a black one, a brown one and a gray one. Your birthday present is in one of these." Jim (18) the large bedroom. He went to the closet and began (19) the suitcases. He had to open all of them (20) he saw his brother's present. He was very happy. It was just what Jim wanted ---- a portable typewriter.第1空答案 C. Jim's birthday第2空答案 D. from第3空答案 A. in第4空答案 B. Some第5空答案 A. the packages第6空答案 B. are第7空答案 B. were 第8空答案 C. round第9空答案 B. was第10空答案 D. was not第11空答案 A. removed第12空答案 D. another第13空答案 C. wrapped in 第14空答案 C. covered with第15空答案 D. as第16空答案 A. said第17空答案 B. in 第18空答案 C. went in 第19空答案 B. opening 第20空答案 D. before六、翻译题1.他心跳得如此之快,以至于他几乎喘不过气来 (beat)。His heart beats so fast that he could hardly breathe.2.无论卡门(Carmen)带领人们参观多少次,她似乎从不厌烦谈论她的城市。No matter how many times Carmen shows people around her city, she never seems to get tired of talking about it.3.他工作时,什么也不能分散他的心思(abstract)。Nothing can abstract his mind while he works.4.他的口音说明他是个外国人(betray)。His accent betrayed the fact that he was a foreigner.5.到他来的时候,我们已经等了他两个小时了。We had been waiting for him for two hours by the time he came.网友评论
联系人:高老师
Q Q:3637999
主讲课程:会计文秘、会计职业道德与财经法规、会计基础、初级会计实务、经济法基础、会计电算化
180医院部队官兵(主讲:等级课程)
荣誉酒店、海滨街道 主讲:办公应用
闽江学院 主讲:财经法规、会计电算化
泉州师院 主讲:会计基础、财经法规
丰泽职教中心(主讲:会计电算化)
泉州经贸(会计电算化)
太平洋保险(主讲:Office2010)
泉州农校(主讲:会计从业双科)
授课方式:一对一(照顾到每个学员)
培训时间:上午、下午、晚上(有保证)
培训课时:不限(直到拿到证为止)
培训费用:一科500元,三科总计1500元
培训内容:讲课+强化练习+考前模拟
培训科目:《会计基础》《财经法规》《会计电算化》
上课形式:远程+面授
培训效果:85~90%的通过率
学习结束:推荐工作+后续免费指导The two runners reached the finish line at the same time. A. one after another B. together C. at ——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
The two runners reached the finish line at the same time. A. one after another B. together C. at that time D. one by one 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
用所给单词的适当形式填空。1. ______ (this) are my books. 2. Her ______ (watch) are old. 3. I know the two ______ (run). 4. Mike often ______ (have) hamburgers for breakfast. 5. Here ______ (be) some chicken.
Mr. and Mrs. Jones never go out in theevening, but last Saturday Mrs. Jones said to her husband(丈夫), &There is a good film at thecinema tonight. Shall we go and see it?&Mr. Jones was quite happy about it. So theywent, and both of them enjoyed the film very much. When they came out of the cinema,it was 11 o'clock. They got into their car and began driving home. It was quitedark. Mrs. Jones said,& Look, a woman is running along the road very fastand a man is running after her. Can you see them?& Mr. Jones said,&Yes, I can.& He drove the car slowly near the woman andsaid to her, &Can I help you?& &No, thanks,& said thewoman, but she did not stop running. &My husband and I always run homeafter the cinema. Because whoever(不论谁) gets home late are going to do the dishes.&1. Mr. and Mrs. Jones _____.A. often stay at home in the evening &&B.often go out in the eveningC. often go out to have supper &&&&&&D.often go to the cinema in the evening2. _____________ enjoyed the film very much.A. Mr.Jones&& B. Mrs.Jones&&& C. Both Mr. and Mrs. Jones& D. The woman3. On their way home, they saw _____.A. a man running after awoman&&&&&& B. two men running togetherC. a woman running after aman&&&&&& D. two women running 4.Why did the man and the woman run? Because _____.A. the woman's husband was angry with her&&B. they liked runningC. neither the wife nor the husband(丈夫和妻子都不) wanted to wash the dishesD. theytried& to catch the car&
Canberra is the capital of Australia. It is a modern and lively city with a population of over 345 000.& HistoryCanberra is the eighth largest city in Australia.It is 238 km from Sydney and 507 km from Melbourne. Melbourne was once the capital of Australia. Sydney people also wanted to make their city the capital. It was difficult for the government to make the decision. Then in 1911, the government chose a place to build the new capital. It was between Sydney and Melbourne, the two largest cities in Australia. It took more than 14 years to build the city. In 1927, the city was set up. It became the capital and was named Canberra. “ Canberra” means “a place for friends to get together”.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&CultureCanberra is a beautiful city with trees and flowers everywhere. There’s a Flower Festival in September each year. People can enjoy all kinds of beautiful flowers and welcome the spring to arrive. A man-made lake --- Lake Burley Griffin is in the center of the city. It’s about 25 km long. People like to ride bikes, walk or run around the lake. In Canberra, there’re many famous universities like the Australian National University and the University of Canberra. The National Library and the National Museum of Australia are also famous places that people like to visit.【小题1】How far is Canberra from Sydney ?A.25 km.B.238 km.C.345km.D.507 km.【小题2】The word “ Canberra” means ____________.A.the largest cityB.a beautiful man-made lakeC.the old capital cityD.a place for friends to get together【小题3】Canberra Flower Festival is a festival to ____________.A.ride bikesB.visit universitiesC.welcome the springD.walk around the lake
NEWTON THEATRE OXFORDTel. 721992 Tickets £4Monday, 8 January for two weeksMY FAT FRIENDCharles Lawrence’s popular comedyWednesday, 24 January to Saturday, 27 JanuaryShanghai Festival BalletPresents: bread and orange SWAN LAKEMonday, 29 January for one weekFish and chips served during the interval.RUN and KILLTim Danby’s thrilling mysteryPerformances: Mon. – Fri. 19:30, Sat. 20:00Tea and coffee served during the interval.【小题1】The telephone number of the Newton Theatre(戏院) is _________.A.tel. 24-27B.Tickets £4C.Mon. 8 Jan. D.721992【小题2】The Newton Theatre is in ________.A.DanbyB.LawrenceC.OxfordD.Shanghai【小题3】The Shanghai Festival Ballet(芭蕾舞) will perform(表演)______ evenings.A.fourB.threeC.sixD.five【小题4】________ begins on Monday, January 29th.A.Newton TheatreB.My Fat FriendC.Swan LakeD.Run and Kill【小题5】You can get ________ at the Newton Theatre during the interval(幕间休息).A.bread and orangeB.water and cakesC.coffee and teaD.fish and chips
Once there was a king. He had two oldministers. One was kind and the other was bad. The bad minister often said badwords about the kind minister before the king. The king was very angry. One day the king said to the bad minister,“Write two words on two pieces of paper. Write ‘live’ on one piece and ‘die’ onthe other. Then put them in a jar and tell him to choose. If he takes out thepaper with ‘live’ on it, I’ll let him go. If he takes out the paper with ‘die’on it, I’ll kill him at once. ”The bad minister was quite happy. He gottwo pieces of paper ready. He wrote ‘die’ on each piece of paper. The kind old man came. He knew the badminister wanted to kill him. He also knew the words on the two pieces were both“die”. But he knew what to do. Later the king had to keep his word and let theold minister go. Do you know what the kind man did about this at that time?He chose a piece of paper and ate it, Whenthey saw the word “die” on the other piece, the king and other ministersthought the word on the piece that the kind man had eaten must be “live”, so hesaved his own life by his cleverness . 1.The king was angry with ________.
A.himself
B.the kind minister
C.the bad minister
D.all the ministers
2. Who was told to write “live” and “die”?
A.The king.
B.The bad minister .
C.The kind minister.
D.The two ministers.
3. The kind minister would ________ if hechose the paper with “live” on it.
C.give it back
4. There is no “live” on both pieces ofpaper because ________.
A.The kind minister didn’t want it
B.the bad minister couldn’t write the word
C.the king told the bad minister not to write it
D.the bad minister hated the kind minister and wanted to kill him
5. ________ must be disappointed in theend.
A.The king
B.The kind minister
C.The bad minister
D.All the other ministers
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

更多关于 he has two sons 的文章

随机推荐