I think tom___(know)the answer._百度知道
I think tom___(know)the answer.
提问者采纳
其他类似问题
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Should Barcodes Be Penguin-Shaped? (We Think The Answer Is Clear)
Like what you're reading?
Never miss a thing with the HuffPost Code newsletter!
&&Sign me up for
Newsletter may include personalized content..
More in Tech
You Might Also Like
More in Education
You Might Also Like
More in Science
You Might Also Like
More in Business
You Might Also Like
More in Media
You Might Also Like
More in Women
You Might Also Like
More in Entertainment
You Might Also Like
Entertainment
Life & Style
Tech & Science
Our Mobile Apps:
Previous Story
Next Story
Should Barcodes Be Penguin-Shaped? (We Think The Answer Is Clear)
Maybe they didn't stand out so much when their primary purpose was to line the shelves of supermarkets, but with the advent of smartphones, barcodes and QR codes became much more integrated with visual media and our world as a whole.Trouble is, they're not particularly appealing to look at. The solution? Penguin-shaped barcodes, clearly.For barcodes to work, according to the University of Nottingham's Professor Steve Benford in , all they require is "a certain number of regions that contain a certain number of blobs within them, and if I get that number right, then the shape of them doesn't actually matter." Once those requirements are met, the design possibilities for these codes are endless. If some of them just happen to take the shape of a certain flightless bird, we'll call it a success.Although the issue of barcode aesthetics might seem rather small and industry-specific, the developers' discussion at its heart is both fascinating and ongoing: should we adapt the environment to meet the needs of computers? Or should computers themselves adapt?
Also on HuffPost:
FOLLOW HUFFPOST
Email Address
The Morning Email
Huffpost Code
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day..
Huffpost Code
Huffpost Code
Google Plus
Huffpost Code
Notify message
* Required
* What kind of error is this?
Choose an option
Factual or typographical
Comment moderation problem
Rights and permissions
* What is the correction?
Describe the error here (1,000 character limit)
* Type the words below so we know you are not a cyborg
Sign me up for The Morning Email
Thank you!the right answer是什么意思_the right answer在线翻译_the right answer什么意思_the right answer的意思_the right answer的翻译_911查询
the right answer是什么意思
輸入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译,例如
the right answer是什么意思 the right answer在线翻译 the right answer什么意思 the right answer的意思 the right answer的翻译 the right answer的解释
the right answerthe right answer 网络解释1. 正确的答案& & Nobody gave the right answer. : 没人答对了.
| the right answer : 正确的答案 | 2. adjective 適当的,合适的2. 正确答案& & The work is hard.这是一项艰苦的工作.
| the right answer 正确答案 | a straight line 一条直线3. 生命的嫃谛& & 05.Morning Walk 晨路 | 06.The Right Answer 生命的真谛 | 07.Eternal Land 净土the right answer 网络例句1. I don`t think the answer is right. & &我觉得这个答案是不对的。2. I think the answer is right, isn't it? & &我认为答案是对的,是吗?3. I think the answer is right, but I`m not sure. & &我觉得这个答案是对的,但我不确信。4. I wonder if it is the right answer. & &我不知道這是不是所要的答案。5. You don't have the right answer, but you're on the right lines . & &你的答案不对,但你的方法是对的。6. I want to know whether the answer is right or wrong. & &我想知道這个答案是对的还是错的。7. I`m not sure what the right answer is. & &我不知道什么是正确的答案。the right answer 情景会话1. 关於婚姻&&A: Would you like an American man to be your husband?&&&&&&你会考虑要一个美国人做你的丈夫吗?&&B: If he loves me, why not?&&&&&&如果他是爱我的,为什麼不可以呢?&&A: What do you think about marriage?&&&&&&你怎么看待婚姻?&&B: I didn’t think about this matter before.&&&&&&我以前没有想过这个问题。&&A: Please do think about it, it’s important for me.&&&&&&请好恏想想,这对我很重要。&&B: What do you mean?&&&&&&你是什么意思?&&A: I want you to spend the rest of the life with you.&&&&&&我想与你共度余生。&&B: Oh! Are you sure you like me?&&&&&&噢!你確定你喜欢我吗?&&A: Yes, I have fallen in love, I can’t stop missing you. You are my first choice. The thing I can give you is the real life and emotion.&&&&&&是的,我恋爱了,我无法不想你。你是我的第一選择。我能给你真实的生活和感情。&&B: Oh! I don’t know. I can’t give you the answer right now. Can you give me some time to think it over?&&&&&&噢!我不知道。我无法现在答复你。你能给我一些时间考虑吗?the right answer是什么意思,the right answer在线翻译,the right answer什么意思,the right answer的意思,the right answer的翻译,the right answer的解释,the right answer的发音,the right answer的同义词,the right answer的反义词,the right answer的例句,the right answer的相关词组,the right answer意思是什么,the right answer怎么翻译,单词the right answer是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
絀国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6夲教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
鈈错,请分享给大家!本页网址:911查询 全部查询
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共15个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共25个)休闲娱乐