ANsecurity personnell是什么意思谢谢...

staff是什么意思啊?_百度知道
staff是什么意思啊?
&I am not in the mood to write thi俯讥碘客鄢九碉循冬末s staff so let’s end this diary now.& 中的staff是什么意思啊?字典里好像查不到啊...
提问者采纳
详细如下; staff [stB:f] n. 棒, 杖, 杆, 支柱, 全体职员, [军]参谋机构, [音]五线谱 vt. 供给人员, 充当职员
s俯讥碘客鄢九碉循冬末taff staff 1 AHD:[st??2;f] D.J.[st#f] K.K.[st#f] n.(名词) 【复数】 staffs或 staves [st??3;vz] A stick or cane carried as an aid in walking or climbing. 拐杖:在行走或爬山中起帮助作用的棍子 A stout st a cudgel. 棍棒:当作武器的硬棍;警棍 A pole on which a flagstaff. 旗在其上被展开的杆;旗杆 A rod or baton carried as a symbol of authority. 权杖:持有的象征权力的手杖或节杖 pl. staffsA rule or similar graduated stick used for testing or measuring, as in surveying. 【复数】 staffs标尺:用于测验或测量的尺子或有近似刻度的木棍,如在测量中 pl. staffs 【复数】 staffs A group of assistants to a manager, an executive, or another person in authority. 经理助理、执政官员或其它掌权者的工作班子 A group of military officers assigned to assist a commanding officer in an executive or advisory capacity. 全体参谋人员:指派协助有权的军官做一些行政工作或提出建议的一组军队官员 The personnel who carry out a specific enterprise: 全体雇员:为特定的企事业工作的人员: the nursing staff of a hospital. 医院的护士 Something that serves as a staple or support. 用作订书钉或支撑物的东西 Music A set of five horizontal lines and four intermediate spaces used in notation to represent a sequence of pitches.Also called In this sense, also called stave 【音乐】 五线谱:用来表示一系列音调高低的五条水平线及其所夹的四个隔离空间也作 在此意义上也可称作 stave v.tr.(及物动词) staffed, staff.ing, staffs To provide with a staff of workers or assistants. 为…配置工人或助手等职工 To serve on the staff of. 作…的雇员
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
staff的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁查看: 1363|回复: 8
A/R 组件是什么意思?
论坛徽章:1
在一个PPT里看见一个判断题目:
在 R/3 中,信贷的管理和监视由A/R 组件负责。()答案:错误。R/3中的信贷管理分类是由后勤供应负责的。请教:<font color="#.A/R是什么意思?<font color="#.怎么理解信贷管理分类是由后勤供应负责的?先谢谢你的解答。
认证徽章论坛徽章:3
没玩过高端SAP,围观跟进
论坛徽章:12
A/R是应收款管理,中心是账龄管理。
论坛徽章:18
卖东西,可以赊账。。。按年月日结算。
论坛徽章:128
merlinme 发表于
卖东西,可以赊账。。。按年月日结算。
卖东西,可以赊账。。。???????????
论坛徽章:25
烂题。SD 管 Credit Management , FI 管AR (应收),其实是cross module 的功能。
Credit and Risk Management (SD-BF-CM)& &
Credit management
Outstanding or uncollectible receivables can spoil the success of the company greatly. Credit Management enables you to minimize the credit risk yourself by specifying a specific credit limit for your customers. Thus you can take the financial pulse of a customer or group of customers, identify early warning signs, and enhance your credit-related decision-making. This is particularly useful if your customers are in financially unstable industries or companies, or if you conduct business with countries that are politically unstable or that employ a restrictive exchange rate policy.
Integration
If you are using the Accounts Receivable (FI-AR) component to manage your accounting and an external system for sales processing, Credit Management enables you to issue a credit limit for each customer. Every time you post an invoice (created in FI-AR), the system then checks whether the invoice amount exceeds the credit limit. Information functions such as the sales summary or early warning list help you to monitor the customer’s credit situation.
If you are using both the Accounts Receivable (FI-AR) component to manage your accounting and the Sales and Distribution (SD) component for sales processing, you can also use Credit Management to issue credit limits for your customers. You can make settings in Customizing to decide the scope of the check and at what stage in the process (for example, order entry, delivery or goods issue) a credit limit should take place. General information functions are also available for use with credit checks.
If you are using both the SD and FI-AR components, Credit Management includes the following features:
Depending on your credit management needs, you can specify your own automatic credit checks based on a variety of criteria. You can also specify at which critical points in the sales and distribution cycle (for example, order entry, delivery, goods issue) the system carries out these checks.
During order processing, the credit representative automatically receives information about a customer’s critical credit situation.
Critical credit situations can also be automatically communicated to credit management personnel through internal electronic mail.
Your credit representatives are in a position to review the credit situation of a customer quickly and accurately and, according to your credit policy, decide whether or not to extend credit.
You can also work with Credit Management in for example if you were using centralized Financial Accounting and decentralized SD on several
sales computers.
You can find information about where to make Customizing settings for Credit and Risk Management in Settings for Credit and Risk Management
认证徽章论坛徽章:56
论坛徽章:1
chassis 发表于
强大! thx a lot
论坛徽章:370
chassis 发表于
itpub.net All Right Reserved. 北京皓辰网域网络信息技术有限公司版权所有    
 北京市公安局海淀分局网监中心备案编号: 广播电视节目制作经营许可证:编号(京)字第1149号文职人员 的翻译是:Forensic human resource administration for civilian personnel 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Legal administration of civilian human resources staff
Forensic human resource administration for civilian personnel
Forensic human resource administration for civilian personnel
Law Officers' human resources administration civilian
The law serves the personnel Human resources Administration Civilian personnel
相关内容&awasting them 浪费他们 & a我经常骑单车去学校 正在翻译,请等待... & aBeautiful outline of 美好的概述 & aSince the standard recreation of a belly button was often "floating" in the belly, it did not have a natural appearance. 因为肚脐的标准休闲“在腹部经常浮动”,它没有一次自然出现。 & a我会做很多模型飞机 I can make the very many mockup & a至少,你在我心中永远是完美男人 At least, you in my heart forever are the perfect man & aI am too young and nobody realize that I want a girlfriend which is a pretty bad idea. I make myself get into trouble 'cuz I'm doing something only for big kids. What I'm supposed to do is keeping my bros, having good time with everybody. Forget about that that things! 我是太年轻的,并且没人意识到我想要是一个相当坏想法的女朋友。 我使自己得到成我做着仅某事为大孩子的麻烦‘cuz。 什么我应该做保留我的bros,有一味寻欢作乐与大家。 忘掉事的那! & a当我想你的时候,你会不会也刚好想起了我 When I thought your time, could you also just remember me & a乙方对该商铺进行内部装修、分隔、修建、安装设备或改建,必须向甲方委托的经营管理公司和指定的物业管理公司申请,经批核后方可进行实施。 The second party carries on the interior trim, the separation, the construction to this store, installs the equipment or the reconstruction, the estate management company which to the party of the first part must which entrust the management and operation company and assigns to apply, after approves & a大学同学夫妻两人已经在大连很大的物流公司工作5年多了 大学学友は5年間以上大連の非常に大きい物流の会社で夫および妻2の人既に働いた & asqueeze 正在翻译,请等待...
& a不论经过多少求导的风雨,依然不改本色,真情永驻。
& a楼宇智能化 Building intellectualization & aituneshelper was not installed correctly 未正确地安装ituneshelper & agreat!!! 伟大!!! & a中空点式 Spatial spot type & a:If you can get reward for what you’ve paid for love, you should stop where you can’t go any further : If you can get reward for what you' ve paid for love, you should stop where you can' t go any further & a只要你签名了,保证什么事情都没有, 正在翻译,请等待... & aToo bad to hear your concerns. 听见您的关心的太坏。 & a早上你在干嘛? Early morning you are doing? & aa piece of paper allowing you to buy sth.at a low price 一张纸允许您买sth.at低价 & a我们也走失了 We were also lost & aIf this is the first time you're seen this stop error screen,restart your computer. 如果这第一次是您被看见这个中止错误屏幕,重新开始您的计算机。 & a文化立院有旗帜,品牌树院成美誉。丰富多彩的竞技比赛和文娱活动激发了广大测绘职工的积极性和创造性,增强了凝聚力和向心力,弘扬了测绘精神,提高了职工素质,引领了全民健身,倡导了健康生活,提升了幸福指数。 The culture sets up the courtyard to have the flag, the brand tree courtyard becomes the fine reputation.The richly colorful athletics competition and the recreational activities stimulated to survey and draw staff's enthusiasm and the creativity generally, strengthened the cohesive force and the ce & a生殖器美容 生殖器のcosmetology & a导致识别速度慢 Causes the recognition speed to be slow & aThe old man is in his late sixties. 老人到在他的晚60之内。 & aan I help you to get it down? an I help you to get it down? & a输送 Transportation & aevaluate 评估 & aI’m very glad to receive your letter. I received your photo, it’s very nice! Wendy has find a work at her hometown. I remember you and your handsome son, I remember I took the photo to you at that time. Hope to have the opportunity to see you 我是非常高兴收到您的信。 我接受了您的相片,它是非常好的! Wendy有发现工作在她的故乡。 我记 & a佛山市高明区第一中学 Foshan high area pellucida first middle school & abinomial 二项式 & aI konw Americans want progress and we must seize this moment and deliver 我知道美国人想要进展,并且我们必须把握这机会和交付 & a分流器 Current divider & acost composition 费用构成 & a花车表演 Decorated vehicle performance & a扣工资 Buckles the wages & a让她们更年轻更自信 Let them young more self-confident & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!外面下雨,请借我一把雨伞,我是517房间,麻烦给我放个牙膏,谢谢! Outside rains, please borrow me an umbrella, I am 517 rooms, troubles puts a toothpaste to me, thanks!
& aPhIegmatic PhIegmatic & atapping 轻拍 & a由大家承担 Undertakes by everybody & a绿色营销;对策;汉庭酒店 G C Chinese courtyard hotel & aHONEY MOUTH 蜂蜜嘴 & a时间盗窃 Time burglary & a人物传记 人物传记 & a同一时间同一地点 Identical time identical place & a唯一的你.我还是放不下 Only you. I cannot lay down & a原为男人夜晚向心上人求爱所唱的歌曲 Originally night woos the song for the man to the one's beloved which sings & a大约三十年前 About 30 years ago & a比赛取得第一名 The competition obtains first & a你是做什么呢 You are make any & a我们语言不通 Our language does not pass & ayour height your height & aThe traditional managerial approach's commitment to the values of efficiency, economy, effectiveness, and science leads it to favor rational budgeting systems. 对效率、经济、有效率和科学主角的价值的传统管理方法的承诺倾向合理的预算系统的它。 & a法务人员
文职人员 The law serves the personnel Human resources Administration Civilian personnel &英语面试常见问题
英语面试常见问题
【问】Please introduceyourself.(请介绍你自己。)【问】Why are you interested in thisjob?(你为什么会对这份工作感兴趣?)【问】Do you think your ean extro- vert or anintro-vert?(你认为你是个性外向的人还是个性内向的人?)【问】What is your greatestweakness?(你最大的缺点是什么?)【问】Do you have any actual workexperience?(你有实际的工作经验吗?)【问】How were your gradesat school?(你在学校成绩如何?)【问】Could you tell me what do you know about ourcompany?(可以谈谈你对本公司的认识吗?)【问】Have you sent your application to any othercompanies?(你有没有应征其他公司吗?)【问】What are you going to do if you are ordered to workovertime?(如果你被迫要加班,你会怎么办?)【问】What salary would you expect toget?(你希望拿多少薪水?)是不是觉得有些问题挺棘手的?&Q:Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.(你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)A:With my qualifications and experience I feel I am hardworkingresponsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Yourorganization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonalskills.(依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)
Q:Give me a summary of your current jobdescription. (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. Tobe specific I do system analysis trouble shooting and providesoftware support.(我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)
Q:Why did you leave your lastjob?(你为什么离职呢?)A:Well I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. Ifopportunity knocks I will takeit.(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。)A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / Ifeel there is no opportunity for advancement.(我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。)
Q:How do you rate yourself as aprofessional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?)A:With my strong academic background I am capable and competent.(凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)A:With my teaching experience I am confident that I can relate tostudents very well.(依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)
Q:What contribution did you make to yourcurrent (previous)organization?(你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)A:I have finished three new projects and I am sure I can apply myexperience to this position.(我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。)
Q:What do you think you are worth tous?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company inthe future. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)
Q:What make you think you would be a successin this position? (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)A:My graduate school training combined with my internship shouldqualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.(我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)
Q:Are you a multi-taskedindividual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?) orDo you work well under stress orpressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗)A:Yes I think so. orA:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and Iknow I can handle it well.(这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)Q:What is your strongesttrait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)A:Helpfulness andcaring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)&A:Adaptability and sense ofhumor.(适应能力和幽默感。)&A:Cheerfulness andfriendliness.(乐观和友爱。)&
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describeyou?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)&A: (pause a few seconds)(稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)&They say Mr. Chen is an honest hardworking and responsible man whodeeply cares for his family and friends.(他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly sensitive caring and determinedperson.(他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)&
Q:What personality traits do youadmire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)&A: (I admire a person who is)honest flexible and easy-going.(诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)&A:(I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit.(有"实际行动"的人。)
Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as anadministrativepersonnel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work togetheras a team will be the major goal of my leadership.(我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)&A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.(我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)
Q:How do you normally handlecriticism?(你通常如何处理別人的批评?)&A:Silence is golden. Just don&#8217;t say anything otherwise thesituation could become worse. I do however accept constructivecriticism.(沉默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)&A:When we cool off we will discuss it later.(我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。)&Q:What do you find frustrating in a worksituation?(在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?)&A: Sometimes the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.(胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。)&A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas.(不能接受新思想的那些取。)Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in yourwork (你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)&A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilizedmanner in order to get my points across.(我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。)&
Q:How do you handle yourfailure?(你怎样对待自己的失敗?)&A:None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given asecond chance to correct my mistake.(我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。)&
Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment.(什么会让你有成就感?)A:Doing my best job for your company. (为贵公司竭力效劳。)A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability.(尽我所能,完成一个项目。)&
Q:If you had a lot of money to donate where would you donate itto?Why?(假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?)&A:I would donate it to the medical research because I want to dosomething to help others.(我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。)&A:I prefer to donate it to educational institutions.(我乐意捐给教育机构。)&
Q:What is most important in your life rightnow?(眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?)&A:To get a job in my field is most important to me.(对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。)&A:To secure employment hopefully with your company.(希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。)&
Q:What current issues concern you themost?(目前什么事是你最关心的?)&A:The general state of our economy and the impact of China&#8217; entryto WTO on our industry.(目前中国经济的总体情況以及中国入世对我们行业的影响。)&
Q:How long would you like to stay with thiscompany?(你会在本公司服务多久呢?)&A:I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in myfield.(只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。)&
Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five yearsfrom now?(你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?)&A:As I have some administrative experience in my last job I mayuse my organizational and planning skills in thefuture.&(我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和技巧。)A:I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my fieldadequately.(我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。)&A:Perhaps an opportunity at a management position would beexciting.(也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。)&如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:&It would be premature for me to predict this.(现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。)&甚至还可以打趣的说:&Hypothetically speaking I might be able to do your current job as adirector.(或 CEO 或president)((说不定,我也能做你现在主任的工作呢!)&
Q:What range of pay-scale are you interestedin?(你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?)&A:Money is important but the responsibility that goes along withthis job is what interests me the most.(薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我。)&A:假如你有家眷,可以说:&To be frank and open with you I like this job but I have a familyto support.(坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。)&
1.&#8220;What can you tell me about yourself?&#8221;&&#8220;关于你自己,你能告诉我些什么?&#8221;这一问题并非在请你大谈你的个人历史。雇主是在寻找有关你性格、资历、志向和生活动力的线索。下面是一个积极正面回答的好例子:&#8220;在高中我参加各种竞争性体育活动,并一直努力提高各项运动的成绩。大学期间,我曾在一家服装店打工,我发现我能轻而易举地将东西推销出去。销售固然重要,但对我来说,更重要的是要确信顾客能够满意。不久便有顾客返回那家服装店点名让我为他们服务。我很有竞争意识,力求完美对我很重要。&#8221;&&2.&#8220;Why do you want to work for us?&#8221;&&&#8220;你为什么想为我们工作?&#8221;这是个明确的问题。如果你对该公司做过调查研究,你应该能够给出很好的理由。你要将你的理由编成几句简短的话清楚地表明你的兴趣。如可答:&#8220;你们在电子领域是领头人。你们公司是《财富》杂志评选的500强之一。你们的管理很先进。&#8221;&&3.&#8220;Why should I hire you?&#8221;&&&#8220;为什么我应该聘用你?&#8221;同样,你不应长篇大论,而应提供有关你资历的扼要说明。要肯定自己,表明你能胜任此项工作。如答:&#8220;根据我参加过的实习和与此相关的打工经历。我能胜任。&#8221;&&4.&#8220;How do you feel about your progress to date?&#8221;&&&#8220;对于你至今所取得的进步你是怎样看的?&#8221;绝不要对你以前的所作所为表示内疚。如可答:&#8220;我认为我在学校表现不错。事实上,有好几门功课我的成绩居全班第一。&#8221;&#8220;在某公司实习时,我获得了该公司数年来给予其雇员的好几项最高评价。&#8221;&&5.&#8220;What would you like to be doing five years from now?&#8221;&&&#8220;从今以后5年内你想做些什么?&#8221;你要清楚你实际上能胜任什么。你可以事先和他人交流一番。问问他们在某公司的头5年都做了些什么。如可答。&#8220;我希望能在我的职位上尽力做好工作,由于在同一领域工作的许多人都被提为区域负责人,所以我亦有此打算。&#8221;&&6.&#8220;What is your greatest weakness?&#8221;&&&#8220;你最大的弱点是什么?&#8221;你不应该说你没有任何弱点,以此来回避这个问题;每个人都有弱点。最佳策略是承认你的弱点,但同时表明你在予以改进,并有克服弱点的计划。可能的话,你可说出一项可能会给公司带来好处的弱点,如可说:&#8220;我是一个完美主义者。工作做得不漂亮,我是不会撒手的。&#8221;&&7.&#8220;What is your greatest strength?&#8221;&&&#8220;你最突出的优点是什么?&#8221;这是你&#8220;展示自己&#8221;的最佳机会,不要吹嘘自己或过于自负,但要让雇主知道你相信自己,你知道自己的优点。如可答:&#8220;我认为我最大的优点是能够执着地尽力把事情办好。当做完一件工作而其成果又正合我的预想时,我会有一种真正的成就感。我给自己定了一些高目标。比如说,我要成为出色的毕业生。尽管在大学一年级时我启动慢了些,但最终我以优等论文完成了学业。&#8221;&&8.&#8220;What goals have you set and how did you meet them?&#8221;&&&#8220;你定过什么目标,你又是怎样达到那些目标的?&#8221;这一问题在考查你预先计划和以具体行动完成计划的能力。你可答:&#8220;去年在为我们乐队旅行集资而开展的一家杂志促销活动中,我定下的目标是比我前一年达到的再多20%。我知道促销将于9月份展开,于是我在8月份就开始联系人。我请求我前一年的顾客给我提供一个或两个可能会买杂志的新客户。我不仅达到了目标,还成为促销活动中销售量最高的人员。&#8221;总之,不管你在面试中被问到什么问题,回答都要诚实而简明。雇主大都希求明确的陈述,表达良好的想法,有说服力的言谈和压力之下清晰的思路。&&9.其他注意事项&&和雇主要一直保持目光接触。直视对方说明你有自信。目光接触也许不会确保你得到这份工作,但缺乏目光接触,就会使你成功的机会明显下降。面试的雇主大都与应聘者握握手。要确保你的握手有力量。情绪紧张地来参加面试会使你伸出的手冰冷潮湿,会给雇主留下负面印象。所以,要让你的手温暖干燥。临走之前,争取问问面试后下一步该是什么,何时开始。道别时要握手感谢雇主花时间面试你。
发表评论:
TA的最新馆藏[转]&

我要回帖

更多关于 security personnel 的文章

随机推荐