Cherry cherryblossoms.com can...

Here's how you can experience a 3D view of the Japanese cherry blossoms from your own living room
by Danny Kichi
on Fri, Apr 04, 2014
For those of us not in Japan during the beautiful cherry blossom season, a virtual trip through Google Maps gives us the next best thing.
We don't always appreciate the wonders of the internet and how it's allowed us to keep in touch with family, friends and events taking place all over the world. With Google Earth, you can see your old neighborhood where you grew up and you can even see the house you lived in, all in 3D. You can take virtual trips to places you've never been and places you've always wanted to go. Wanted to go to Japan this Spring to see the cherry blossoms but couldn't? All you have to do is turn on your computer and go to Google Maps.
Google Street View from Google Maps allows you to virtually experience cherry blossoms from 38 sights in Japan known for their beautiful trees. You can get a complete 360 degree view. I know it doesn't compare to sitting under a cherry tree in Japan and drinking sake, but it is pretty amazing that we can even see these trees from the comfort of our own rooms. With enough sake, you might even start feeling like you're actually there.
(Source: )
Don't miss a beat!
Get K-drama news in your inbox.
This story was...
What's Next?
Sponsored Message
Most Popular
Popular on DramaFever News
More Like This
Show me something...
More in Awesome
Sponsored Message
You must be logged in to !
Welcome back ! Just to be safe, input your password to login
Already a member?
Please enter the e-mail address you used when you registered and we'll email you your login information.
Your email has been updated!
Thank you!i can quite imagine how lovely the place must be with all the cherry blossoms in full bloom_百度知道
i can quite imagine how lovely the place must be with all the cherry blossoms in full bloom
我有更好的答案
我可以想象当樱花全部盛开的时候这个地方有多美
在这樱花盛开的时候,我可以想象这里是多麽的美
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁114网址导航114网址导航

我要回帖

更多关于 cherryblossoms.com 的文章

随机推荐