we have watched 音标the...

当前位置:
>>>—I have watched the film. —When _____ you _____ it? [ ]A...
—I have watched the film. —When _____ you _____ it?
A. have, watched B. do, watch C. did, watch D. will, watch
题型:单选题难度:偏易来源:期中题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“—I have watched the film. —When _____ you _____ it? [ ]A...”主要考查你对&&一般过去时,特殊疑问句&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
一般过去时特殊疑问句
一般过去时:表示过去某个时间里发生的动作或状态;过去习惯性、经常性的动作、行为;过去主语所具备的能力和性格。基本结构:主语+动词过去式+其他;否定形式①was/were+②在行为动词前加didn't,同时还原行为动词;一般疑问句Did+主语+do+其他。一般过去时句法结构:肯定形式主语+动词过去式+其他例句:She often came to help us in those days.否定形式①was/were+not;②在行为动词前加didn't,同时还原行为动词例句:I didn't know you like coffee一般疑问句①Did+主语+do+其他? ②Was\Were+主语+表语?例句:Did I do that?用表格整理如下:
记忆口诀:一般过去时并不难,过去动作、状态记心间。动词要用过去式,时间状语句末站。否定句很简单,didn't 站在动原前,其它部分不要变。一般疑问句也好变,did放在句子前,主语、动原、其它部分依次站。特殊疑问句也简单,疑问词加一般疑问句记心间。最后一条请注意,动词过去式要牢记!一般过去时中动词过去式变化规则:
过去式和过去分词
lookedtalked
以不发音字母e结尾
likearrive
likedarrived
以“辅以字母+y”结尾
变y为i,再加ed
fliedstudied
以重读闭音节结尾,且末尾只有一个辅音字母
双写词尾+ed
stoppedplanned&结构句型:1.一般句子I watched TV last night.2.一般疑问句Did you watch TV last night?3.there be 句型There was an apple on the table last night.Was there an apple on the table last night一般过去时注意事项:1.注意主句与从句中时态的一致性如果主句用了过去时,从句中一般也要用过去式,或者过去进行时、过去完成时等。例如:He believed that he was right. 他相信自己是对的。I didn’t know you were here. 我不知道你在这儿。I thought they were with you. 我以为他们和你在一起。2.在口语中, 一般过去时并不一定指真正的过去,而只是表示一种礼貌性语气。例如:I wondered (wonder) if you could do me a favor. 不知你可否帮我一个忙。I wanted (want) to ask if I could borrow your car. 我想问问可否借用你的车。I hoped (hope) you could (can) give me some advice. 我希望你能帮我出点主意。Did (Do) you want to see me? 你想见我吗?3.used to used to 是一个词组,表示“过去曾经是……而现在已经停止了”的动作。例如: I used to work fourteen hours a day. 我过去常常一天干十四个小时。(而现在不这样了)I used to take a walk in the morning.我过去是在早晨散步。(而现在不在早晨散步了)一般过去式用法:(1)一般过去时表示在过去某个特定时间发生,也可以表示过去习惯性、经常性的动作。一般过去时不强调动作对现在的影响,只说明过去的事情。句式:主语+动词过去式+宾语+其它I had a word with Julia this morning.今天早晨,我跟茱莉雅说了几句话。He smoked many cigarettes a day until he gave up. 他没有戒烟的那阵子,抽烟抽得可凶了。(2) 一般过去时常与表示过去的时间状语或从句连用,如:yesterday,last week ,in& the& past ,in 1993,at that time,once,during the war,before,a few days ago,when 等等.(句子中谓语动词是用一般过去时还是用现在完成时,取决于动作是否对现在有影响)。Have you had your lunch? 你吃过午饭了吗?(你现在不饿吗?)Yes,I have. 是的,我已经吃过了。(已经吃饱了,不想再吃了。)When did you have it? 你是什么时候吃的?(关心的是吃的动作发生在何时。)I had it about ten minutes ago. 我大约是十分钟以前吃的。)Used to do something 表示过去常做而现在已经停止了的习惯动作。I used to work fourteen hours a day. 我过去常常一天干十四个小时。I ate it at 6:45。我在六点四十五分吃了。(3)带有确定的过去时间状语时,要用过去时。如:yesterday(昨天)、two days ago…(两天前…… )、last year…(去年…)、the other day(前几天)、once upon a time(很久以前)、 just now(刚才)、in the old days(过去的日子里)、before liberation(解放前…)、 When I was 8 years old(当我八岁时…)、at+一个时间点Did you have a party the other day?前几天,你们开了晚会了吗?Lei Feng was a good soldier.雷锋是个好战士。注:在谈到已死去的人的情况时,多用过去时。(4)表示过去连续发生的动作时,要用过去时。这种情况下,往往没有表示过去的时间状语,而通过上下文来表示。The boy opened his eyes for a moment,looked at the captain,and then died.那男孩把眼睛张开了一会儿,看看船长,然后就去世了。(5)表示过去一段时间内经常或反复的动作。常与always,never等连用。Mrs. Peter always carried an umbrella.彼得太太过去老是带着一把伞。(只是说明她过去的动作,不表明她现在是否常带着伞。)比较:Mrs. Peter always carries an umbrella.彼得太太老是带着伞。(说明这是她的习惯,表明她现在仍然还习惯总带着一把伞)Mrs. Peter is always carrying an umbrella.彼得太太 总是带着一把伞。(表示说话者对这一动作或行为厌烦)I never drank wine.我以前从不喝酒。(不涉及到现在,不说明现在是否喝酒)(6)如果强调已经终止的习惯时要用 used to do(过去常常做,而现在不那样做了)He used to drink alcohol.他过去喝酒。(意味着他现在不喝酒了。喝酒这个动作终止了)I used to take a walk in the morning.我过去是在早晨散步。(意味着现在不在早晨散步了)比较:I took a walk in the morning.我曾经在早晨散过步。(只是说明过去这一动作)(7)有些句子,虽然没有表示过去确定时间的状语,但实际上是指过去发生的动作或存在的状态的话,也要用过去时。I didn''t know you were in Paris.我不知道你在巴黎。(因为在说话时,我已经知道你在巴黎了。这句话指的是说话之前,所以只能用过去时表示。实际上,这句话暗指:But now I know you are here.)I thought you were ill.我以为你病了呢。(这句话应是在说话之前,我以为你病了。但是现在我知道你没病)一般过去时三变技巧:一变:肯定句变为否定句技巧1.当句中含有情态动词或助动词could,would,should等时,可直接在其后面加not构成否定句。例如:I could get you a concert ticket. → I could not / couldn't get you a concert ticket.技巧2.当句中含有系动词was,were 时,可直接在其后加not构成否定句。例如:I was on the Internet when you called me. → I was not / wasn't on the Internet when you called me. 技巧3.当句中谓语是除情态动词、助动词、系动词was, were以外的动词时,在该动词之前加did not / didn't,动词还原,构成否定句。例如:The famous singer sang some Chinese songs. → The famous singer did not / didn't sing any Chinese songs.二变:陈述句变为一般疑问句技巧1.移动词语的位置。将was,were, could,would,should等移到句首。例如:He could pack his things himself. → Could he pack his things himself?技巧2.添加助动词did。谓语是除情态动词、助动词、系动词was, were以外的动词时,在主语之前加did,动词还原。例如:Mr Li looked very old. → Did Mr Li look very old?三变:陈述句变为特殊疑问句技巧1.确定疑问词:人who / whom,物what,地点where,时间when / what time,原因why,频率how often,长度how long,距离how far等等。例如:They gave the concert last night. → When did they give the concert?技巧2.辨认结构形式:疑问词+情态动词/助动词/ was / were / did +主语+...? 例如:The accident happened near the station. → Where did the accident happen?特殊疑问句:以特殊疑问词开头,对句中某一成分提问的句子叫特殊疑问句。常用的疑问词有:what、who、whose、which、when、where、how、why等。 特殊疑问句的基本结构是“疑问词+一般疑问句”。其回答应当是具体的。特殊疑问句句末一般用降调。&例如:How do I get there?&&&&&&&&&&&&&Why not?&&&&&&&&&&&&&What about the sports news? 常用疑问词可先分为3种:疑问代词:what(什么)who(谁,作主语)which(哪个,在一定范围内选择)whose(谁的,指附属关系)whom(谁,作宾语)疑问副词:when(何时,询问时间)where(何地,询问地点)why(为什么,询问原因)how(如何,询问手段,方式,工具以及程度)疑问形容词:what(which,whose)+名词例词:what time(什么时候) what colour(什么颜色)... ...how much(多少) how long(多长)... 特殊疑问句的特点:一、 特殊的疑问词: 特殊疑问句要由疑问代词或疑问副词开头,询问的内容不同, 使用的疑问词也不同。我们学过的疑问词有what(询问事物), how much(询问价格), what time (询问时间,尤其是点钟), what kind of(询问种类), why(询问原因),who(询问人), where(询问地点) 等等。如: —What is this? 这是什么? —It's a key. 这是一把钥匙。 —How much is it? 这个多少钱? —It's twenty dollars. 二十美元。 —What kind of movies do you like? 你喜欢哪一类型的电影? —I like action movies. 我喜欢动作片。 二、特殊的语序:特殊疑问句由疑问词开头,其构成是“疑问词 + 一般疑问句”。如: What time is it? 现在几点钟? Who is your teacher? 谁是你的老师?特殊疑问句有两种语序:1.如疑问词作主语或主语的定语,即对主语或主语的定语提问,其语序是陈述句的语序:Who is singing in the room﹖whose bike is broken﹖2.如疑问词作其他成分,即对其他成分提问,其语序是:特殊疑问词+一般疑问句(特殊疑问词+be/助动词/情态动词+主语+谓语)What does she like?What class are you in﹖Where are you from﹖What time does he get up every morning﹖How do you know﹖&三、特殊的答语:特殊疑问句不能用yes, no来回答,而应根据它所询问的内容直接做出回答才行。如: — What time is it, please? 请问几点了? — It's 7:30. 七点半了。 — Where are they? 他们在哪儿? —They're in the playground. 他们在操场上。 —What's your favorite subject? 你最喜爱的科目是什么? —English. 英语。 四、 特殊的语调: 一般情况下,特殊疑问句要用降调(↘)来读。如: Who's ↘that? How old is↘Jack?
发现相似题
与“—I have watched the film. —When _____ you _____ it? [ ]A...”考查相似的试题有:
870585640013284274920124168159698> 【答案带解析】Have you watched the TV show, Dad, Where...
Have you watched the TV show, Dad, Where Are We Going? It is one of the most popular TV shows in China. The TV show has attracted lots of viewers and got higher ratings than other shows.Dad, Where Are We Going? is a reality show. In the show, five star dads ( Jimmy Lin, Zhang Liang, Guo Tao, Tian Liang and Wang Yuelun) and their kids( Kimi, Tiantian, Cindy and Angela) went to a poor place to experience a new life. They had to face some difficulties and complete different tasks together.The show was so successful that five dads and their children have become real super stars. Among five dads , Jimmy Lin has the most fans. He is an actor and singer from Taiwan. His son Kimi’s popularity(名气) has soared since they appeared on the show. Kimi’s cute face and their close relationship have won many viewers’ hearts.“ The TV show gives Kimi a chance to learn about the outside world. It’s also a chance to learn to get on with others. Kimi has learned a lot in the experience. He now knows how to behave well in public. He also gets more outgoing.” Jimmy Lin said. 1.The TV show, Dad, Where Are We Going? It got ____________ than other shows.A. more viewers B. fewer viewersC. more readers D. fewer readers2.In the show, five star dads and their children did some things EXCEPT__________ .A. facing difficultiesB. completing some difficultiesC. experiencing a new life D. communicating with viewers.3.What does the underlined word “ soared” mean in English?A. rose quickly
B. rose slowlyC. fell quickly
D. fell slowly4.Among five dads, _____________ was the most popular in China.A. Guo Tao
B.TianLiangC. Jimmy Lin
D. Wang Yuelun 
试题分析:电视节目《爸爸,去哪儿?》是中国最受欢迎的电视节目之一。电视节目吸引了很多观众,好的评价高于其他节目。这个节目是一个真人秀节目。五位明星爸爸和他们的孩子去了一个贫困的地方去体验新的生活。
1. TV show has attracted lots of viewers and got higher rating...
考点分析:
考点1:日常生活类
日常生活类阅读理解:
& & 阅读能力是中学生学习英语应具备的一种基本能力。学习英语的一个重要目的在于获取信息。通过阅读这一重要手段,我们可以大量地获取知识,拓展知识面,还可以增强语感,培养敏捷的思维能力。
阅读理解也是各地中考试题的必考题型之一,在中考试题中占有较大比例,主要考查学生通过文字获取信息的能力。在中考中,阅读的篇数一般是三到四篇,选材范围越来越广,除故事、幽默、人物轶事外,科普性文章也多了起来。体裁也趋于多样化,有记叙文、说明文、应用文等。还要求学生能理解及解释图表多提供的简单信息等。三四篇短文中有的难度跨度较大,以便拉开档次,体现选拔功能。并且扩大了选材范围,主要考查考生阅读所给材料,理解其中词语、句子或片段含义的能力。有时涉及对全文意思和篇章结构的理解,对一些问题作出推理和判断。阅读理解的考核中包括了对词汇、语法等语言知识的考查,要求学生具备一定的背景知识、各种常识、科普知识和一定的分析及逻辑推理能力;要求学生具有归纳段落大意、中心思想的能力。测试的方向由时间、地点、身份、人物等一些细节问题,改为测试对全文整体意义的理解程度;由考查短文的表层现象改为考对文章深层含义的理解和逻辑推断能力。另外,任务型阅读形式灵活多样,内容丰富多彩,联系实际,易考查学生的灵活运用能力和对语言的综合运用能力。在中考中占30-40分。
相关试题推荐
Did you see snow in your hometown last winter? Did you feel it was warmer than before? “There have been 21 warm winters in China since 1986,” said scientists. They also said that in the past 100 years, as the global(全球的) temperatures went up by 0.74℃, the temperature in North China has climbed 1.4℃ in only 50 years.China needs to take quick action to cut carbon dioxide(二氧化碳)emission(排放), because it’s the main reason for global warming. The good news is that China has seen the important of going green. China set the goal of cutting energy(精力)use by 20% and pollution emission by 10% in the 11th Five-Year plan.Can you slow global warming? Sure! You and your family can take steps to cut the amount of carbon dioxide that is sent out into the air.Here are some pieces of advice to help you save the earth.Wear used clothes. Wearing your brother’s, or sister’s or dad’s old T-shirt means you save the energy.Change your light bulbs(灯泡). Use energy-saving light bulbs. And don’t forget to turn off the lights when you leave a room and turn off your television and computer when they are not in use!Ride the bus. Taking a bus saves a lot of oil every year. Say no to plastic bags. The next time your parents go to the market, ask them to use baskets.Open a window. Don’t use the air conditioner, and let some fresh air in. When you have to use the conditioner, set the temperature higher in the summer and lower in the winter to save energy.Make small changes in your daily life. Don’t use paper cups, bags and boxes.It’s time for all of us to do something to save the earth.1.The main reason for global warming is _________.A. The oil
B. carbon dioxideC. paper cups, bags and boxes. D. television and computers2.How many pieces of advice are there in this passage?A. Three
D. Six3.Which of the following is true?A. It’s a pity to wear your dad’s old T-shirt.B. Using air conditioners may be a waste of energy.C. Taking a bus wastes a lot of oil every year.D. Using paper bags saves energy a lot.4.The passage is mainly about the ways to _________.A. slow down global warming
B. make energyC. change our daily life
D. change the world weather 
Are you thinking about what to do in your free time? Come and join us — Youth Club! Join in lessons and activities. It’s fun! For more information, call !LessonsActivitiesMonday~ Friday 6:00 ~ 7:30pmComputer lessons for beginnersSaturday and Sunday 8:00 ~ 9:00 pmBasketball and volleyball playgrounds openMonday, Wednesday 7:30 ~ 9:30pmDance lessons for dance – loversYou can learn and enjoy wonderful dances.Monday ~ SundaySwimming pool openTuesday, Thursday and Friday 6:30 ~ 7:30 pmCooking lessonsLearn to cook delicious dishes from all over ChinaThe 2nd and last Saturday of every month 7:00 ~ 9:30 pmConcert time — Enjoy Swedish rock, American jazz and beautiful songs from different parts of the word!1.A. Computer lessons
B. Dance lessonsC. Cooking lessons
D. Both computer and cooking lessons2. If Dick wants to swim after playing basketball, when can he go to the club?A. Monday and Wednesday.
B. Monday and Sunday.C. Saturday and Sunday.
D. Monday to Saturday.3.How often does the club have music concerts?A. Twice a month
B. Twice a weekC. Four times a month
D. Five times a week 
完形填空 (每小题2分,共20分)Most children with healthy appetites(食欲)can eat almost anything that is given them and a child rarely(很少)dislikes food
it isn’t badly cooked.The
a meal is cooked and given is very important and an eagerly(渴望)given meal will often improve(增强)a child’s appetite.Never ask a child
he likes or dislikes a food and never discuss, he likes or dislikes a food in front of him or let
else to do so.If the father says he
_ fat meat or the mother says she doesn’t like vegetables,he
__ _ copy this.Do think that he likes everything. _
healthful shouldn’t be eaten from the meal.
meal times it is a good ___
to give all eaten at once,Don’t talk too
to the child during meal times,but let him get on with his food,and do not let him leave the table immediately(立刻,马上) after a meal or he will soon learn to swallow (吞)his food so he can hurry back to his toys.You mustn’t coax(哄骗)or force(强迫)a child to eat at any time.1.A.if
D.what2.A.way
D.path3.A.that
B.whether
D.what4.A.everybody
B.anybody
C.somebody
D.nobody5.A.1ike
C.dislike
D.hate6.A.must
D.can’t7.A.Anything
B.Everything
C.Something
D.Nothing8.A.On
D.During9.A.idea
D.way10.A.much
D.many 
The team trekked _____ the jungle to look for the living tigers.A. across B. through
D. into 
The number of the workers in this factory _______ two hundred.A. have
D. is 
题型:阅读理解
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.请告知为什么第二个句子没加for,谢谢。如下 1,we have watched the game_百度知道35.We _______ the football match for half an hour by the time she arrives at the sports center.A.might have watchedB.must have watchedC.will have watchedD.ought to have watched满分:2.5 分36.一旦你决定要做这份工作,你就应该要尽职.A.Once you have decided to do this job,you should do your duty.B.If you have decided to do this job,you should do your duty.C.Once you decide to do this job,and you should do your duty.D.If you shoulder do your duty,you can decide to do this job.满分:2.5 分37.The two countries share _______ views on many major international and regional issues.A.differentB.identicalC.flashingD.standstill满分:2.5 分38.Owing to the headache,he had difficulty _______ loudly in public.A.speakingB.to speakC.speakD.spoke满分:2.5 分39.“John didn’t come to see me this morning.” “I _______ him last night,but I was too busy.”A.should telephoneB.should have telephonedC.had to telephoneD.ought to telephone满分:2.5 分40.It is the best to engage the teaching staff in the reform of classroom teaching so as to improve the quality of education.A.为了提高教育质量,最好让加入教师成员到教室教学改革中.B.让全体教师参与课程教学改革来提高教育质量,它是最好的.C.最好让全体教室参与教室教学改革中去来提高教育质量.D.最好让全体教师参与课程教学改革来提高教育质量.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码科目:初中英语
--I have watched the game.
--When ______you ______ it?
A. watched&& &&& &B. watched&& &&&& &C. watch&&&&& & D. watch
科目:初中英语
—I have watched the game.It is very interesting.
—Have you? When________ you ________ it?
A.have;watched& B.did;watch&&& C.will;watch&& D.do;watch
来源:浙江省绍兴市2006年初中毕业生学业考试英语
  When an earthquake hit a small town, many houses fell down.After the earthquake, all the newspapers reported many stories about some of the families who were in trouble.
  One Sunday, when I was reading a newspaper, a special picture touched(触动)me.It gave the clothing sizes of each family member.I thought that this would be a good chance to teach my children to help those who were less lucky than themselves.I said to my seven-year-old twins, Brad and Brett, and three-year-old Meghan.“We have so much, and these poor people now have nothing.We'll share what we have with them.”
  I filled a box with foods and clothes.While I was doing this, I encouraged the boys to choose their toys and donate some of their less favourite things.Meghan watched quietly as the boys took out their old toys and games and put them together.Then she walked away.A few minutes later she came back with Lucy, her much-loved doll.She put the doll on top of the other toys.“Oh, dear,”I said.“You don't have to give Lucy.You love her so much.Meghan said,“Lucy makes me happy, Mommy.Maybe she'll make another little girl happy, too.”
  I looked at Meghan for a long moment.She taught me a lesson.It's easy to give something that we don't want any more, but harder to give what we cherish(珍爱), isn't?
The writer has ________ children.
The underlined word“donate”Probably means ________
Lucy is the name of ________
an earthquake
Which of the following is true?
An earthquake happened in the writer's hometown.
The writer didn't let Meghan give her much-loved doll.
The writer decided to buy some clothes for those people in trouble.
The writer thinks it is more difficult to give what we love a lot.
What's the best title of this passage?
A Family Story.
The Spirit of Giving.
The way of helping others.
A Sad Experience.
来源:不详
Betty and I are best friends. Our birthdays are on the same day, so every year we have a birthday party together. But this year, we had a costume party instead.While we were writing the invitations, my mum came in and asked, “Why not invite John?” John had been in our class for only a few months, but he was already getting better grades in math than anyone else in class. I wrinkled(皱起) my nose, “Mum, he wears the same pants to school every day. How could he even afford a costume?” Mum said nothing. The next day, mum gave me an envelope with a shopping certificate(凭证) in it. “I thought it would be nice for you to give this to John.” Mum said. But how? We didn’t want to make John embarrassed. We discussed it for a long time. Finally, Betty and I had a good idea.On the day of our party, kids arrived, dressed differently. John arrived, in an old sheet(床单), but still in the same brown pants as usual. We danced, ate snacks and played games in groups. Before eating the birthday cake, Betty said in a loud voice, “Now it’s time for the great prize game. It’s the following riddle…” It was a math game. None of us was surprised when John came up with the right answer first and walked off with the envelope.Everything went on well as we planned. John wore a new pair of pants and a new shirt the next week. He felt happy. So did we.When we help others, we need to find a proper way, or we may hurt them in another way.小题1:The two girls and John were in the same _________.A.groupB.familyC.teamD.class小题2: John’s family may be very _________ according to the passage.A.farB.poorC.richD.small小题3:How did John get the prize during the party?A.By helping othersB.By asking for help.C.By getting good grades in studyD.By winning the math game.小题4:John _________ with the shopping certificate after the party.A.watched a basketball matchB.saw a movieC.bought something to wearD.made a phone call小题5:Which of the following sentences is TRUE according to the passage?A.John wasn’t good at math. B.The two girls helped John in a proper way.C.The two girls felt angry when John won the great prize. D.John wore a new pair of pants and a new shirt to the party.
来源:2012年初中毕业升学考试(吉林卷)英语(解析版)
根据短文内容.选择正确答案。
Betty and I are best friends. Our birthdays are
on the same day, so every year we have a birthday party together. But this
year, we had a costume party instead.
&&&&& While we were
writing the invitations, my mum came in and asked, &Why not invite John?”
John had been in our class for only a few months, but he was already getting better
grades in math than anyone else in class. I wrinkled(皱起) my nose, “Mum,
he wears the same pants to school every day. How could he even afford a
costume?“ Mum said nothing. The next day. mum gave me
an envelope with a shopping certificate in it. “I
thought it would be nice for you to give this to John.”
Mum said. But how? We didn't want to make John embarrassed. We discussed it for
a long time. Finally, Betty and I had a good idea.
&&&& On the day of our party,
kids arrived, dressed differently. John arrived, in an old sheet (床单), but still in the same brown pants
as usual. We danced, ate snacks and played games in groups. Before eating the
birthday cake, Betty said in a loud voice, &Now it's time for the great
prize game. It’ s the following riddle...& It was a math game. None of us
was surprised when John came up with the right answer first and walked off with
the envelope.
&&&& Everything went on
well as we planned. John wore a new pair of pants and a new shirt the next
week. He felt happy. So did we.
&&&& When we help others,
we need to find a proper way, or we may hurt them in another way.
1.The two girls and John were in the
same________
&&&&&&&&&&&
A. group&&&&&&& B.
family&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. team&&& &&&&&&&&&&D.
class
2.John' s family may be very &&&&&&&&&&&&&according
to the passage.
&&&&&&&&&&&
A. far&&&&&&&&& B.
poor&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. rich&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. small
3.How did John get the prize, during the
party?
&&&&&&&&&&&
A. By helping others. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.
By asking for help.
&&&&&&&&&&&
C. By getting good grades in study.&&&& &&D. By
winning the math game.
4.John _________with the shopping certificate
after the party.
&&&&&&&&&&&
A. watched a basketball
match&&&&&&&&& B. saw a movie
&&&&&&&&&&&
C. bought something to
wear&&&&&&&&&& D. made a
phone call
5.The two girls felt ______when they found
John wearing his new clothes.
&&&&&&&&&&&
A. happy&&&&&& B.
sorry&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C . sad&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. angry
来源:不详
根据短文内容.选择正确答案。Betty and I are best friends. Our birthdays are on the same day, so every year we have a birthday party together. But this year, we had a costume party instead. While we were writing the invitations, my mum came in and asked, "Why not invite John?” John had been in our class for only a few months, but he was already getting better grades in math than anyone else in class. I wrinkled(皱起) my nose, “Mum, he wears the same pants to school every day. How could he even afford a costume?“ Mum said nothing. The next day. mum gave me an envelope with a shopping certificate in it. “I thought it would be nice for you to give this to John.” Mum said. But how? We didn't want to make John embarrassed. We discussed it for a long time. Finally, Betty and I had a good idea. On the day of our party, kids arrived, dressed differently. John arrived, in an old sheet (床单), but still in the same brown pants as usual. We danced, ate snacks and played games in groups. Before eating the birthday cake, Betty said in a loud voice, "Now it's time for the great prize game. It’ s the following riddle..." It was a math game. None of us was surprised when John came up with the right answer first and walked off with the envelope. Everything went on well as we planned. John wore a new pair of pants and a new shirt the next week. He felt happy. So did we. When we help others, we need to find a proper way, or we may hurt them in another way.小题1:The two girls and John were in the same________A.groupB.familyC.teamD.class小题2:John' s family may be very &&&&&&&&&&&&&according to the passage.A.farB.poorC.richD.small小题3:How did John get the prize, during the party?A.By helping others.B.By asking for help.C.By getting good grades in study.D.By winning the math game.小题4:John _________with the shopping certificate after the party.A.watched a basketball matchB.saw a movieC.bought something to wearD.made a phone call小题5:The two girls felt ______when they found John wearing his new clothes.A.happyB.sorryC.sadD.angry
来源:2013年湖北省孝感市高级中等学校招生考试英语
阅读理解 阅读短文,然后根据其内容选择正确答案。
  Betty and I are best friends.Our birthdays are on the same day, so every year we have a birthday party together.But this year, we had a costume party instead.
  While we were writing the invitations, my mum came in and asked, “Why not invite John?” John had been in our class for only a few months, but he was already getting better grades in math than anyone else in class.I wrinkled(皱起) my nose, “Mum, he wears the same pants to school every day.How could he even afford a costume?” Mum said nothing.The next day, mum gave me an envelope with a shopping certificate(凭证) in it.“I thought it would be nice for you to give this to John.” Mum said.But how? We didn't want to make John embarrassed.We discussed it for a long time.Finally, Betty and I had a good idea.
  On the day of our party, kids arrived, dressed differently.John arrived, in an old sheet(床单), but still in the same brown pants as usual.We danced, ate snacks and played games in groups.Before eating the birthday cake, Betty said in a loud voice, “Now it's time for the great prize game.It's the following riddle…” It was a math game.None of us was surprised when John came up with the right answer first and walked off with the envelope.
  Everything went on well as we planned.John wore a new pair of pants and a new shirt the next week.He felt happy.So did we.
  When we help others, we need to find a proper way, or we may hurt them in another way.
The two girls and John were in the same ________.
John's family may be very ________ according to the passage.
How did John get the prize during the party?
By helping others.
By asking for help.
By getting good grades in study.
By winning the math game.
John ________ with the shopping certificate after the party.
watched a basketball match
saw a movie
bought something to wear
made a phone call
Which of the following sentences is TRUE according to the passage?
John wasn't good at math.
The two girls helped John in a proper way.
The two girls felt angry when John won the great prize.
John wore a new pair of pants and a new shirt to the party.
来源:2012年初中毕业升学考试(吉林卷)英语(带解析)
根据短文内容.选择正确答案。Betty and I are best friends. Our birthdays are on the same day, so every year we have a birthday party together. But this year, we had a costume party instead. While we were writing the invitations, my mum came in and asked, "Why not invite John?” John had been in our class for only a few months, but he was already getting better grades in math than anyone else in class. I wrinkled(皱起) my nose, “Mum, he wears the same pants to school every day. How could he even afford a costume?“ Mum said nothing. The next day. mum gave me an envelope with a shopping certificate in it. “I thought it would be nice for you to give this to John.” Mum said. But how? We didn't want to make John embarrassed. We discussed it for a long time. Finally, Betty and I had a good idea. On the day of our party, kids arrived, dressed differently. John arrived, in an old sheet (床单), but still in the same brown pants as usual. We danced, ate snacks and played games in groups. Before eating the birthday cake, Betty said in a loud voice, "Now it's time for the great prize game. It’ s the following riddle..." It was a math game. None of us was surprised when John came up with the right answer first and walked off with the envelope. Everything went on well as we planned. John wore a new pair of pants and a new shirt the next week. He felt happy. So did we. When we help others, we need to find a proper way, or we may hurt them in another way.【小题1】The two girls and John were in the same________A.groupB.familyC.teamD.class【小题2】John' s family may be very &&&&&&&&&&&&&according to the passage.A.farB.poorC.richD.small【小题3】How did John get the prize, during the party?A.By helping others.B.By asking for help.C.By getting good grades in study.D.By winning the math game.【小题4】John _________with the shopping certificate after the party.A.watched a basketball matchB.saw a movieC.bought something to wearD.made a phone call【小题5】The two girls felt ______when they found John wearing his new clothes.A.happyB.sorryC.sadD.angry
来源:2008年福建省漳州市初中毕业升学统一考试、英语试卷
A.听句子,从所给三幅图中选出你所听到的句子情景相同(相近)的图画。(每小题读两遍)(5分)
B.情景反应:根据你所听到的句子,选择恰当的答语。(每小题读两遍)(8分)
6.A.She is clever. B.No, you don't have to. C.Hold on, please.
7.A.You're welcome. B.It doesn't matter. C.Go ahead.
8.A.That sounds interesting. B.Well done! C.It's very kind of you.
9.A.Nice to meet you. B.How are you? C.Thank you.
10.A.Good idea. B.Enjoy yourselves! C.By bike.
11.A.Thank you all the same. B.Sorry, I am new here. C.Here you are.
12.A.Just a little. B.One kilo. C.Fifty yuan.
13.A.It's a knife. B.It's made of paper. C.It's round.
C.对话理解:根据你所听到的对话内容,选择最佳选项回答问题。(每段对话读两遍)(12分)
第一节 听第14至19段对话,回答第14至19小题。
14.How was the film according to the man?
A.Boring. B.Interesting. C.Exciting.
15.What does the man's mother do?
A.A teacher. B.A worker. C.A nurse.
16.How long has Michael been in Zhangzhou?
A.For Five days. B.For three days. C.For two days.
17.Where did the dialog probably happen?
A.In a shop. B.In a school. C.In a restaurant.
18.What did Peter do last night?
A.He watched the soccer game.
B.He did his homework.
C.He went shopping.
19.What will the weather be like tomorrow?
A.Sunny. B.Snowy. C.Rainy.
第二节 听下面两段对话,每段对话后各有三个问题,选择最佳选项回答问题。
听第20段对话,回答第20至22小题。
20.When does Mr.Li drink tea?
A.In the evening. B.In the daytime. C.At any time.
21.Why can't we grow tea in the north?
A.It's too cold. B.It's too windy. C.It's too wet.
22.What does the woman like to drink?
A.Coffee. B.Water. C.Tea.
听第21段对话,回答第23至25小题。
23.Where is Jane from?
A.America. B.Australia. C.Canada.
24.What are Jane's family going to do in the summer holidays?
A.To visit Dalian.
B.To see Jane's grandparents.
C.To visit some cities in the north.
25.Who will travel with Li Ming?
A.His father.
B.His parents.
C.His grandparents.
D.短文理解:根据你所听到的短文内容,填写出下面表格中的空缺部分。(短文读三遍)(5分)
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

更多关于 watched 音标 的文章

随机推荐