请根据解释下列加点词提示,介绍我的房间(40词)

英语作文_百度文库
一.根据学生卡上提供的信息,帮Linda写一段自我介绍。要求条理清楚,语句通顺,书写
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
二.英语老师要求大家介绍自己的家庭成员。假如你叫韩梅,请根据下面的全家福照片,向大家介绍一下照片中的人物。
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________紧急!!!!如果那是你房间,请你写一篇不少于40词的作业
用户684872
this is my room. lt's small but clean. there is a bed ,a desk and a chair. the bed is brown,and toys are on here. the desk is near the window .l like my room, can you tell me about your room?
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
嘻嘻,不客气
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码求一篇我的房间英语作文40词
159*****897
I have a lovely bedroom.  
  我有一间漂亮的卧室 。     
There is a big bed in my room.     
有一个大床在我的房间。  
  There are some shoes under the bed.  
  有一些鞋子在床底下。  
  There is a yellow desk in my room.  
  有一个黄色的书桌在我的房间。  
  There are some pens on the desk.  
  有一些钢笔在书桌上。  
  The bed ahd desk are near the window.  
  床和书桌靠近窗户。  
  The bed is next to the desk.  
  床紧挨着书桌。  
  There are some wardrobe in my room.  
  有几个衣柜在我的房间。  
  There are some clothes on the wardrobe.  
  有一些衣服在衣柜里面。  
  I have a bookcase in the room.  
  我有一个书架在房间里。  
  I like reading book very much.  
  我非常喜欢读书。  
  Do you like reading book?  
  你喜欢读书吗?  
  My bedroom is so nice.I like it.  
  我的卧室很好。我喜欢它。
为您推荐:
bedroomThere
beautiful亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。感谢你的细致回答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢大家的帮助哦!...
感谢你的细致回答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢大家的帮助哦!
My room is very simple but warm. My room’s color is white. At first, I think it is too drap, but now think it is comfortable for not too much color. There is a small bed, a desk, a bookshelf and a war...
感谢你的细致回答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢大家的帮助哦!
扫描下载二维码英语介绍我的房间作文初一上册不少于40个词_百度知道
英语介绍我的房间作文初一上册不少于40个词
英语介绍我的房间作文初一上册不少于40个词
我有更好的答案
My room&This is my room.It’s a nice room.There is a window in the wall,and a bed next to the window.My desk is between my bookcase and my bed.There are a lot of books in the bookcase.A lamp is on the desk.There are some pictures on the wall.My backpack is on my chair.There are some books and a pencil case in my backpack.A football is under my bed.I often clean it.I like my room very muchHello!I'm Cherry.I'm so happy,because I have my own room now.It's small but nice.Look!There is a bed,a desk,a closet and a shelf.There are two end tables near the bed.The computer is on the desk.The trash bin is behind the door.I can sing and dance in ...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语 介绍自己的房间 40词短文
抱歉,有涂抹
为您推荐:
Hello,this is my room.
Thisismybed
That is my bookdesk