It'supgrade essentiall that...

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
1.It was essential that the application forms ____________back before the deadline.A.must be sen1.It was essential that theapplication forms ____________back before the deadline.A.must besent B.would comeC.be sent D.were sent------------》我选择了C,为什么?2.If you _____that night,you mighthave been too late to get your ticket.A.didn’thurry B.hadn’t hurriedC.wouldn’thurry D.had’t to hurry-------------》我选择了D,为什么?3.It’s decided that the present rate of deforestation_________to continue.A.will not be allowed B.is not allowed B.would not be allowed D.should not be allowed---------》我选择了A,为什么?
It was 过去式啊.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
It is essential that these application forms ___back as early as possible.A.must be sentB.be sent为什么?这是什么句型?
would省略掉了 虚拟句
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码还没有开通你的开心账户?使用其他账号登录:
State&Sector&Is&China's&Secret&Sauce
South China Morning Post,&13 May
2014,by Joe Zhang,&&/business/economy/article/1511144/state-sector-chinas-secret-sauceIt is too early to say if China has achieved economic success, even
after 36 years of consistently high growth.Observers around the world say state-driven economies tend to be
corrupt and inefficient and that China’s is no exception.So what should investors make of Beijing’s drive to make the state
sector even more robust and dominant in the decades ahead?In an ideal world, it should scrap the existing state capitalism
and build from scratch a set of inclusive institutions, similar to
those in the United States or Britain.But we live in an imperfect world, where historical accidents have
more profound impact on our destiny than elaborate designs do.The history of the past 36 years is a blip for China, but it offers
some clues as to why the state sector has helped China & and why it
will be helpful in the decades ahead.China has one of the most celebrated economic
achievements&among developing
countries&under its
belt,&as seen in&its
alleviation of poverty, its construction of functioning
infrastructure and its globally relevant manufacturing
industry.In contrast with&India and
other third-world
countries,&where&hundreds
of millions of impoverished citizens roam the streets, China’s
state sector provides a safer, surer, and more productive answer to
economic needs.
本转帖分类:&&&&
&&上一帖:
下一帖:&&
(%)点击发表你的观点
06-12 13:5306-12 14:0906-12 15:3106-12 16:1406-12 16:3906-12 16:4306-12 16:5606-12 17:0006-12 17:2906-12 18:13
热门转帖:
最新专题:
&2016 开心网Although one might not agree because of some of the criticism of it, advertising is essential to the kind of society in which people in the United Kingdom, and a very
proportion of the world live. Advertising is necessary as a
of communicating with others, of telling them about the goods and services that are offered, and of which most of them would never
to hear at all if it were not for advertising. And advertising helps a great deal to promote a
standard of living.In talking about advertising, one should not think only
a commercial on television, or an advertisement in the newspapers or periodicals. In its widest
, advertising includes a host of other
such as packaging, shop displays and--in the sense of communication--even the spoken word of the salesman.
, the roots of advertising are to be found in the market place.For many years it was thought that it was enough to
goods and supply services, it is only more
that it has become increasingly understood that the production of goods is a waste of resources
those goods can be sold at a fair price within a
time span. In the competitive society in which we live, it is essential that we go out and sell what we have to offer, and advertising plays an important role in this respect, whether selling at home or in
markets.Approximately 2 percent of the UK gross national product (GDP) is spent on advertising. But it must not be thought that this advertising tries to sell goods to consumers who do not want them. Of course, advertising does try to attract the interest of the
consumer, but if the articles when
does not match up to the standards that the advertising suggests that it will, it is obviously exceedingly unlikely that the article will sell well.【小题1】9 a2 E! M& O8 H. h* @% _# B! V2 _ A.enjoyable / `7 C" F( Z! J6 _' c1 M B.considerable" Z; j1 U9 Y& a4 L$ a7 A C.agreeable! W& A/ Z: [* g+ ]2 E% Y" N2 j* D D.knowledgeable) E3 b4 g* Q9 b % `2 U" U1 f( a' ?5 J5 R+ G+ T& ^4 ] 【小题2】% M
[6 X* F& F+ j A.data , Y3 J/ F9 Q# ^8 F9 Z- a B.proportion 7 h3 N+ O& R; c, B6 T% R C.means 3 A! Y0 \
B8 Q& d D.message. D% P! A1 F1 Z' d ( R' O; X' b& D4 N0 f 【小题3】$ \9 Q- _( I+ T9 D& T6 h- g, V A.get 7 ^: [
U/ U4 W B.put % g6 N& W6 \6 E3 E( i: F" ]* a' R C.find / N) W- A
b' F/ F/ B% A D.avoid2 g( ]7 @; P/ P% ^ 0 `. g- i8 R, L" K- B 【小题4】+ B6 S/ O9 Q# U' [, O0 f A.demanding! M7 L! J$ U+ P B. [$ b' L. V$ X1 J C.declining9 i' d+ O0 O+ ? D.rising! I( T+ h9 Y" A, A4 R: ?5 e0 M / b0 W, T. P- W$ N
d4 ` 【小题5】* J3 Z' ]& [: d! Q+ G A.in honor of
c+ ]) R5 ]) S B.in case of 0 C# G3 Z% I
L C.in terms of/ @) @' C' c( ? D.in favor of5 W5 T/ [7 E6 ]4 E/ Q 1 d* e% K. c( R# J2 ^! G5 H9 e 【小题6】& W4 Z& `
D3 S A.sense 3 D9 B1 b: S$ `2 R& h9 @* X
^ B.border 4 C6 @' e( ^! D. [ C.level ! B0 ]0 W9 ]3 \0 M; L D.extent* M
[/ f6 B' g + ?# f2 Q6 `
B5 X6 K! e 【小题7】( D4 ?' b# \5 G: b. Y A.conferences/ O. V" F) `0 X# D" O+ X, R B.activities * B0 Q/ V# T0 C& N$ [. Q C.matters1 E5 i+ j4 V9 Y D.actions! _2 H% Q- \2 Z$ e- R4 \5 W 6 C# D7 @& F/ C3 V) ^, j4 E4 V 【小题8】* H" M9 G' M; D6 R7 M* F' ^ A.Of all 9 ^; N4 W2 T- ?- h$ ?4 ^* R- K% K9 E B.In all , c6 d/ O- P& G4 T1 E; b* N8 j1 h C.Above all, L6 X7 b1 j6 T7 g D.After all5 `: \+ J" h( b, J8 W ! f1 R+ P2 A% a) N 【小题9】- a1 E+ V& B, a5 [# d A.protest 0 R
_1 K+ D+ J/ a B.program 5 Y( Z: b) ]5 D
U7 e& O$ C C.process
Q7 V' P: D0 F: H D.produce& ?* ^3 G0 d# V1 A 4 V% j( a: G4 a8 f6 b
N* ? 【小题10】. Z* U5 ]0 ^9 L! d A.quickly " j9 ^' A1 Q2 N+ U$ ]3 O7 \: ^ B.immediately: V! e1 b# P! a C.recently& S4 Z4 j. G1 j1 M D.totally. S, E5 U% P2 F$ V
G 5 Q, e" O$ E0 H1 Y: f 【小题11】/ Y. W! E3 Q* N3 g8 L3 \# D A.unless ' K. U6 M# W3 L& g1 G9 ] B.though . W0 L; _+ I7 ^ C.until # W8 F: E# T5 N; U- F D.when1 U3 O! I3 N3 O* P3 K - Q. K' ?$ R) `" e, a0 _5 a 【小题12】3 P5 g6 D% O8 Z. J A.inevitable' P5 \6 c9 ]7 f9 R& U: P+ X B.comfortable 2 \( g) G( R# R C.reasonable
X+ I1 ]0 O% H8 F D.available& J+ B5 Z; N( Q4 g4 M $ K1 B, B7 C4 A9 X3 g1 \$ W& W 【小题13】6 O' G/ ^0 Y# J5 G+ c
Z# E; ^ A.country # G4 L) d# P; ^/ c* M B.import + G5 F2 B0 T/ Q9 f2 K+ A, L C.job ( O+ V, c, d$ O8 O; f4 O9 P8 E D.export, _7 `
N, R/ i, c' d# ^+ I. ^+ \7 O$ h/ W 【小题14】4 K) A4 N7 `' G% Z A.financial % e0 P1 _3 Y& O; d4 F B. E. U( _% K4 P0 G C.essential" Z2 E* L" c( L: L: R D.social
O/ ^+ F1 G5 [( P6 Y' \5 S) i $ L8 ?( _* G# _: Q* e: O6 T4 J3 i 【小题15】, j' W! \; I+ C' M7 R A.presented! I+ P
B+ i3 J, V' C B.purchased 2 B, j2 A+ F8 T: b6 S C.responded. @8 ?/ Q# A* O# e8 I% [/ B D.respected: @+ @# e! a) h ( Z1 j1 C4 E. d
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:Although one might not agree because of some of the criticism of it, advertising is essential to the kind of society in which people in the United Kingdom, and a very
of communicating with others, of telling them about the goods and services that are offered, and of which most of them would never
to hear at all if it were not for advertising. And advertising helps a great deal to promote a
a commercial on television, or an advertisement in the newspapers or periodicals. In its widest
such as packaging, shop displays and--in the sense of communication--even the spoken word of the salesman.
, the roots of advertising are to be found in the market place.For many years it was thought that it was enough to
that it has become increasingly understood that the production of goods is a waste of resources
time span. In the competitive society in which we live, it is essential that we go out and sell what we have to offer, and advertising plays an important role in this respect, whether selling at home or in
markets.Approximately 2 percent of the UK gross national product (GDP) is spent on advertising. But it must not be thought that this advertising tries to sell goods to consumers who do not want them. Of course, advertising does try to attract the interest of the
does not match up to the standards that the advertising suggests that it will, it is obviously exceedingly unlikely that the article will sell well.【小题1】9 a2 E! M& O8 H. h* @% _# B! V2 _ A.enjoyable / `7 C" F( Z! J6 _' c1 M B.considerable" Z; j1 U9 Y& a4 L$ a7 A C.agreeable! W& A/ Z: [* g+ ]2 E% Y" N2 j* D D.knowledgeable) E3 b4 g* Q9 b % `2 U" U1 f( a' ?5 J5 R+ G+ T& ^4 ] 【小题2】% M
[6 X* F& F+ j A.data , Y3 J/ F9 Q# ^8 F9 Z- a B.proportion 7 h3 N+ O& R; c, B6 T% R C.means 3 A! Y0 \
B8 Q& d D.message. D% P! A1 F1 Z' d ( R' O; X' b& D4 N0 f 【小题3】$ \9 Q- _( I+ T9 D& T6 h- g, V A.get 7 ^: [
b' F/ F/ B% A D.avoid2 g( ]7 @; P/ P% ^ 0 `. g- i8 R, L" K- B 【小题4】+ B6 S/ O9 Q# U' [, O0 f A.demanding! M7 L! J$ U+ P B. [$ b' L. V$ X1 J C.declining9 i' d+ O0 O+ ? D.rising! I( T+ h9 Y" A, A4 R: ?5 e0 M / b0 W, T. P- W$ N
L C.in terms of/ @) @' C' c( ? D.in favor of5 W5 T/ [7 E6 ]4 E/ Q 1 d* e% K. c( R# J2 ^! G5 H9 e 【小题6】& W4 Z& `
[/ f6 B' g + ?# f2 Q6 `
B5 X6 K! e 【小题7】( D4 ?' b# \5 G: b. Y A.conferences/ O. V" F) `0 X# D" O+ X, R B.activities * B0 Q/ V# T0 C& N$ [. Q C.matters1 E5 i+ j4 V9 Y D.actions! _2 H% Q- \2 Z$ e- R4 \5 W 6 C# D7 @& F/ C3 V) ^, j4 E4 V 【小题8】* H" M9 G' M; D6 R7 M* F' ^ A.Of all 9 ^; N4 W2 T- ?- h$ ?4 ^* R- K% K9 E B.In all , c6 d/ O- P& G4 T1 E; b* N8 j1 h C.Above all, L6 X7 b1 j6 T7 g D.After all5 `: \+ J" h( b, J8 W ! f1 R+ P2 A% a) N 【小题9】- a1 E+ V& B, a5 [# d A.protest 0 R
U7 e& O$ C C.process
N* ? 【小题10】. Z* U5 ]0 ^9 L! d A.quickly " j9 ^' A1 Q2 N+ U$ ]3 O7 \: ^ B.immediately: V! e1 b# P! a C.recently& S4 Z4 j. G1 j1 M D.totally. S, E5 U% P2 F$ V
G 5 Q, e" O$ E0 H1 Y: f 【小题11】/ Y. W! E3 Q* N3 g8 L3 \# D A.unless ' K. U6 M# W3 L& g1 G9 ] B.though . W0 L; _+ I7 ^ C.until # W8 F: E# T5 N; U- F D.when1 U3 O! I3 N3 O* P3 K - Q. K' ?$ R) `" e, a0 _5 a 【小题12】3 P5 g6 D% O8 Z. J A.inevitable' P5 \6 c9 ]7 f9 R& U: P+ X B.comfortable 2 \( g) G( R# R C.reasonable
X+ I1 ]0 O% H8 F D.available& J+ B5 Z; N( Q4 g4 M $ K1 B, B7 C4 A9 X3 g1 \$ W& W 【小题13】6 O' G/ ^0 Y# J5 G+ c
Z# E; ^ A.country # G4 L) d# P; ^/ c* M B.import + G5 F2 B0 T/ Q9 f2 K+ A, L C.job ( O+ V, c, d$ O8 O; f4 O9 P8 E D.export, _7 `
N, R/ i, c' d# ^+ I. ^+ \7 O$ h/ W 【小题14】4 K) A4 N7 `' G% Z A.financial % e0 P1 _3 Y& O; d4 F B. E. U( _% K4 P0 G C.essential" Z2 E* L" c( L: L: R D.social
O/ ^+ F1 G5 [( P6 Y' \5 S) i $ L8 ?( _* G# _: Q* e: O6 T4 J3 i 【小题15】, j' W! \; I+ C' M7 R A.presented! I+ P
B+ i3 J, V' C B.purchased 2 B, j2 A+ F8 T: b6 S C.responded. @8 ?/ Q# A* O# e8 I% [/ B D.respected: @+ @# e! a) h ( Z1 j1 C4 E. d Although one might not agree because of some of the criticism of it, advertising is essential to the kind of society in which people in the United Kingdom, and a very
b' F/ F/ B% A D.avoid2 g( ]7 @; P/ P% ^ 0 `. g- i8 R, L" K- B 【小题4】+ B6 S/ O9 Q# U' [, O0 f A.demanding! M7 L! J$ U+ P B.raising ; [$ b' L. V$ X1 J C.declining9 i' d+ O0 O+ ? D.rising! I( T+ h9 Y" A, A4 R: ?5 e0 M / b0 W, T. P- W$ N
[/ f6 B' g + ?# f2 Q6 `
U7 e& O$ C C.process
N, R/ i, h
d ; c' d# ^+ I. ^+ \7 O$ h/ W 【小题14】4 K) A4 N7 `' G% Z A.financial % e0 P1 _3 Y& O; d4 F B.potential ; E. U( _% K4 P0 G C.essential" Z2 E* L" c( L: L: R D.social
B+ i3 J, V' C B.purchased 2 B, j2 A+ F8 T: b6 S C.responded. @8 ?/ Q# A* O# e8 I% [/ B D.respected: @+ @# e! a) h ( Z1 j1 C4 E. d 科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】B【小题2】C【小题3】A【小题4】D【小题5】C【小题6】A【小题7】B【小题8】D【小题9】D【小题10】C【小题11】A【小题12】C【小题13】D【小题14】B【小题15】B解析试题分析:尽管有人可能会不赞成,但是,不仅仅是在英国,在世界的大部分地区,广告在当今的社会是必不可少的。作为一种与他人交流的方式,作为一种宣传商品和服务的手段,广告是必需的。【小题1】考查形容词辨析。A愉快的;B相当大的,相当多的;C令人喜悦的,宜人的,同意的;D消息灵通的,在行的。advertising is essential to the kind of society in which people in the United Kingdom, and a very
proportion of the world live对于生活在英国和世界很多地区的人来说,广告是必不可少的,这里指“世界上的大部分地区”,故选B。【小题2】考查名词辨析。A数据;B部分,比例;C方法;D信息。Advertising is necessary as a
of communicating with others作为一种与他人交流的方法,广告是必需的,故选C。【小题3】考查动词辨析。A得到,使;B放置;C找到,发现;D避免。and of which most of them would never
to hear at all if it were not for advertising如果没有广告,很多商品和服务将不会被人们知道,get to do sth开始感觉到/认识到......,这里指商品或服务被人们知道,故选A。【小题4】考查形容词辨析。A需要的;B引起......的;C下降的;D上升的。And advertising helps a great deal to promote a
standard of living.广告在很大程度上促进了生活水平的提高,rising上升的,故选D。【小题5】考查介词短语。
A为纪念;B以防;C就......而言;D赞同,支持。one should not think only
a commercial on television, or an advertisement in the newspapers or periodicals人们不应该认为广告只是局限于电视上的商业广告、报纸或期刊上的广告,故选C。【小题6】考查名词辨析。A感觉,意义;B边界,边境;C水平,数量;D长度,程度,范围。In its widest
,从广义上来说,故选A。【小题7】考查名词辨析。A会议;B活动;C事情,问题;D行动,行为。根据“such as packaging, shop displays and...even the spoken word of the salesman”可知,这里列举了一些广告所包括的活动,故选B。【小题8】考查短语辨析。A所有的;B总共;C最重要的是;D毕竟,终究。
, the roots of advertising are to be found in the market place.销售人员的话语也是广告的一部分,毕竟,广告是植根于市场的,故选D。【小题9】考查名词辨析。A抗议,反对;B程序,指令;C步骤、程序;方法;D生产,引起。it was enough to
goods and supply services多年以来,人们认为只要生产商品或提供服务就足够了,故选D。【小题10】考查副词辨析。A迅速地;B立即;C最近;D完全。it is only more
that it has become increasingly understood that直到最近,人们才逐渐意识到......,故选C。【小题11】考查连词辨析。A除非;B虽然,尽管;C直到;D既然。the production of goods is a waste of resources
those goods can be sold at a fair price如果商品销售不出去,那么,生产商品就是在浪费资源,故选A。【小题12】考查形容词辨析。A不可避免的;B舒服的;C合理的;D可用的,可得到的。those goods can be sold at a fair price within a
time span生产的商品应该以公平的价格并在合理的期限内销售出去,这样才能收回成本或赚取利润,故选C。【小题13】考查名词辨析。A国家,乡村;B进口;C工作;D出口。根据上一行“it is essential that we go out and sell what we have to offer”可知,这里说的是把商品销往国外,at home or in
markets在国内市场或国际输出市场上,故选D。【小题14】考查形容词辨析。A金融的,财务的;B潜在的;C必要的,本质的;D社会的,合群的。advertising does try to attract the interest of the
consumer广告试图吸引潜在的顾客,故选B。【小题15】考查动词辨析。
A赠送,介绍,提出;B购买;C回应;D尊敬,重视。but if the articles when
does not match up to the standards that the advertising suggests that it will如果顾客所购买的商品与广告上宣传的有出入,articles与purchase是动宾关系,即商品被购买,when后省略了they are,故选B。考点:经济类短文阅读知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 upgrade essential 的文章

随机推荐