15. open up歌词! Or we’...

FIFA15 Up 1-4 and Crack v3-3DM
Posted 02 Mar 2015 in ,
CRACK V3 – ONE FTP LINK – TORRENT
Whether you’re a new player or a seasoned veteran, FIFA 15’s a fantastic game of football. Everything looks and feels more lifelike thanks to the power of the new..
ABOUT THE GAME
The Best is Even Better.
Whether you’re a new player or a seasoned veteran, FIFA 15’s a fantastic game of football. Everything looks and feels more lifelike thanks to the power of the new Ignite Engine, enhancing the experience with astounding players and living stadiums. Challenge great AI opponents, take your skills online against other players, or become an armchair manager and create your Ultimate Team. FIFA 15 has everything football fans want.
Play with realistic, physics-driven action – The ball reacts to every bounce and spin with unprecedented realism, giving you full control over your offense. Shoulder barges, shirt pulls and realistic slide tackles are all in play as you fight to retain or regain possession.
Engage in exciting matches online – Rise through the ranks to be crowned Division 1 Champion in the online one-on-one Seasons mode, or team up and battle it out with up to 11 players per side. Perfect your strategies in Ultimate Team, managing your players in the classic card-based mode loved by fans around the globe.
Enjoy the best-looking football game ever made – The pitch shows the effects of every boot that travels across it, in rain or shine. The stands virtually vibrate with the energy of thousands of fans. And you’ll recognize the faces of each player right down to their passionate emotions as they react to bad tackles, missed shots… and that incredible, game-winning goal.
Genre: Sports
Release Date: 26 September 2014
Rating: PEGI : 3+
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Developer: EA Canada
Note: This is V3 Crack of FIFA 15,we test it on win 7 64 and win 8.1 64.
We also fixed the crash(After you select the language) on Win 8.
We are sorry for the delay to update our crack because the Spring Festival(Chinese New Year).
And we only import 65% the cpu data we collect from DA:I.
So we will update our crack soon and support more computers.
FIFA 15 Up 1-4 and Crack v3-3DM
Size: 240 MB
——————————-
ONE FTP LINK
OTHER LINKS
CRACK ONLY V3
CRACK ONLY V3
Minimum Specifications
o OS: Windows V/7/8/8.1 – 64-Bit
o CPU: Intel Q6600 Core2 Quad @ 2.4Ghz (or AMD Phenom 7950 Quad-Core, AMD Athlon II X4 620 equivalent)
o RAM: 4GB
o Hard Drive Space Required: 13.0 GB
o Minimum Supported Video Cards: ATI Radeon HD 5770, NVIDIA GTX 650
o DirectX: 11.0
o Single System Multiplayer: 2-4 players + 1 keyboard on a PC
o Disc Drive: DVD-ROM at 8x Speed
o Input: Keyboard, Mouse, Dual Analogue gamepad, VOIP Headset
Recommended Specifications
o OS: Windows V/7/8/8.1 – 64-Bit
o CPU: Intel i5-2550K @ 3.40GHz (or AMD FX-6350 Six-Core equivalent)
o RAM: 8GB
o Hard Drive Space Required: 13.0 GB
o Minimum Supported Video Cards: ATI Radeon HD 6870, NVIDIA GTX 460
o DirectX: 11.0
o Single System Multiplayer: 2-4 players + 1 keyboard on a PC
o Disc Drive: DVD-ROM at 8x Speed
o Input: Keyboard, Mouse, Dual Analogue gamepad, VOIP Headset
FIFA 15 Up 1-4 and Crack v3-3DM
2. Installation 1-4
3. Copy the Crack folder to the game directory covering crack patch
4. Run Launcher.exe start the game
Leave a Reply创客空间 - 中国创客空间联盟
KEEP IN TOUCH
Shenzhen, China (September 29, 2015) – , the company provides accessible open-source hardware and agile manufacturing service for makers to grow inspirations into differentiating products, today announced its collaboration with . The collaboration will start with compatibility between
and , followed by other select Seeed devices.
“The featured BeagleBone Green (BBG) is a joint effort by BeagleBoard.org and Seeed Studio. It is based on the open-source hardware design of BeagleBone Black and has included two Grove connectors, which makes it easier to communicate with the large family of Grove sensors,” Said Eric Pan, founder and CEO of Seeed Studio. “Integration with Azure Certified for IoT will facilitate the process of developing IoT applications for BBG makers.”
IoT projects are often complex and have taken a long time to implement in the past. For makers, choosing and connecting the right set of devices, assets or sensors to the cloud has also historically been a lengthy process. In order to jumpstart their IoT projects with confidence, makers need interoperable devices and platforms that are tested for readiness, compatibility, and usability with the .
“By choosing a Microsoft Azure Certified for IoT member, developers will save time and effort on both project specifications as well as the RFP process with the assurance that devices and offerings will work with Azure IoT Suite from day one,” explained Barb Edson, General Manager for Data Platform and Internet of Things, Microsoft.
BBG tutorials for Azure Certified for IoT
examples with analytics will follow later this year.
About Seeed Studio
is a hardware innovation platform designed to inspire creative hobbyists, tech gurus, and artists from all ages. By working closely with technology providers of every scale, Seeed provides accessible technologies with quality, speed and supply chain knowledge. When prototypes are ready to iterate, Seeed helps productize anywhere from 1 to 1,000 pieces using in-house engineering, supply chain management and agile manufacturing forces. Seeed has extensive partnerships with business incubators and investors around the world, and a global distribution channel to reach makers everywhere.
It's very easy to find Seeed's booth in Maker Faire around the world. But how did a Seeed Booth build? Let's find out the answer through these pictures below:
25/09 9:00 We arrived at Maker Pavilion, where Seeed’s booth located in.
One day before #MakerFaire, lots of things didn’t prepared ready yet. Empty booth and fence waited us to decorate.
10:00 We started to set up all the demos, flyers and gifts to be a simulation exhibition.
14:00 Staff from #MakerFaire helped us to install the backdrop picture and lights. It looked much better now!!Friends from #Crazyfile were installing their device.
16:00 Move the TV outside, we almost done.18:00 Finish!!! It’s our Seeed booth!!!!
Eric speech on #MakerFaire at Make:Electronic. Yes, it’s about RePhone!
We’ve already attracted 1,599 backers for $115,510 now. It’s still 32 days to go. Please visit our Kickstarter Page and support us!!
20 pictures quick review what he said today!
Greetings from #Seeed!
As we just reached our initial goal of $100,000 on Kickstarter, we’d love to host this #RePhone Giveaway in gratitude for all #WMF15 attendees & our supporters.
All you have to do is to tell us your RePhone-Project ideas, comments/photos/sketches are all welcomed:)
Please don’t forget tagging #ReThinkPhone, and we will give away a RePhone kit create to the best idea of our choice, every day, as long as #MFNY goes on.
Hello Everybody! Something big is happening in Seeed this week and already caused a big sensation to the world! We’re so proud to introduce them to you. Check out what’s brand new this week!
Big news! You can create a phone yourself in minutes and hack a new way to communicate with things. RePhone is a set of tools and components that allows everyone including students, teachers, makers, hackers, geeks, artists, developers and engineers rethink, remix, redesign and remake the phone. It comes in three kits RePhone Core Module GSM + BLE, RePhone Core Module 3G and RePhone kit Create. Support us and check out more on .
Looking for a higher refresh rate screen for Raspberry Pi? The PI-TFT22A module is a good choice for you. It features a 2.2’display with 320×240 16-bit color pixels. The greatest part is that this PI-TFT22A module refresh it’s screen rapidly because the TFT module communicates with raspberry Pi in a high speed SPI interface. The module can be used as Xwindow port ,displaying images or video etc.
Raspberry Pi is quite hot those days. We will introduce you a RTC module which is specifically designed for Raspberry Pi. It communicat with Raspberry Pi through I2C bus. There is a Maxim DS1307 and CR1220 button cell on the board to keep the real time for a long time after the Raspberry Pi has its power down. Set a serial port, TTL convenient way online debugging.
Summer is coming, want to make a UV detector to know the UV index when you are under the sun? Grove – Sunlight Sensor is recommended here. Grove – Sunlight Sensor is a multi-channel digital light sensor, which has the ability to detect UV-light, visible light and infrared light. You can use this device for making some project which need to detect the light, such as a simple UV detector.
Maker Faire New York, Seeed is coming!!
Visit our booth and unveil the mystery of RePhone in Maker Pavilion.
See you guys on SEPT 26/27!
Retweet this news and win a FREE Maker Faire Ticket!!
The first group of winners:
Chris Fourie ?@no1089, Jenny @jennym1979, vahgames @vahgames
The second group of winners:
It’s so excited that Seeed has come to New York for World Maker Faire 2015! Great weather with great mood let us couldn’t help to being so excited to this Greatest Maker Faire in this world.
Our booth is in Zone 3, Maker Pavilion. Eric’s speech will be in Saturday. Don’t miss the first speech of RePhone!!
Time: 26th, July 2:00pm-2:30pm.Like/share/comment this news, and win a FREE TICKET for Maker Faire New York!!
MakerCon is a professional conference by and for Makers.
Free live show for MakerCon in New York. Great chance to join MakerCon wherever you are.
Eric Pan from Seeed Studio will be participate in the panel discussion from 3:30 to 4:45 pm (NY).
There is a true spirit inside every maker. Not everyone grows up to be an engineer, but somewhere somehow when the door is open, it just can’t be resisted to take a step forward and start making something interesting.
This time we have an interview with one of our recipe makers, who was just introduced into this world by an electronics workshop two years ago, and then started making his projects one by one, and finally show up on the Maker Faire New York. Let’s check out his maker story:
Your background is Architecture and MBA. How did you get started with electronics?
Two years back, one of my colleagues invited me to an electronics workshop with materials. It was a day-long workshop and introduced us to basic analog and digital electronics. We started with basic transistor circuits and ended the workshop with a bluetooth controlled light bulb. The workshop provided me with a basic arduino kit and there was no looking back.
Did you learn programming in the Architecture class? Have you done any DIY projects before?
Programming was not a part of architecture, however I had always been interested in computers and had been programming since I was 12 years old – starting with a ZX Spectrum. During the years I have learnt to program in Basic, C, C++, Java, however had lost touch with all these as they were not part of my day-to-day work as a construction manager. The electronics workshop was a refresher and I started to pick-up programming again.
Before the electronics workshop, I had built a few a I had always been interested in Origami and still love to create things using paper.
You made a very cool project the “Infinity Mirror Clock”. What do you think is the most difficult part?
The most complex part was getting the measurements for the base correct. Luckily I had the help of a professional carpenter, who helped create the enclosure based on my design. However, building the project was actually very simple because of the arduino platform and the WS2812B LEDs. Before this, I had created a Charlie-plexed LED clock, where the circuit was extremely complex and involved.
You’ve also done projects with Xadow and ESP8266. Do you think it’s easy to expand to other development platforms?
Having experience in multiple programming language helps, however, in this case I’ve worked on all these platforms using the Arduino IDE / language. So – it has been pretty easy.
Your projects will be shown on Maker Faire New York. Is this your first time in a Maker Faire? Would you like to come to Maker Faire Shenzhen?
I moved to New York last year and had missed the Maker Faire last year, so this is my first Maker Faire. I’ve never been to China, but would love to come to the Shenzhen fair if I get a chance.
How do you find the open source hardware or DIY culture in India? Do you have a space that gather DIYers for regular meetups?
Bangalore is a hub for DIY culture in India, there are a few spaces where people meet regularly. However, most of the interaction is online on the Arduino India and IOT Bangalore facebook groups.
Is there any chance to use the electronics knowledge in your job? What do you think about learning and playing electronics as a hobby?
Being a construction manager, knowing electronics helps me in a peripheral way and I can speak to electrical / BMS engineers with at least some knowledge of these fields.
I believe Electronics as a hobby is a great way to learn different concepts and apply them. It is also great for kids – my 4-year old son loves to sit with me when I’m tinkering and enjoys blinking lights, playing with robots, etc. Also, given the amount of information that is available on the net and the low cost of entry, I feel anyone can start making things. Unfortunately, the knowledge is constrained to people who already have a background in electronics. Had I not attended the workshop 2 years back, I would not have known about this wonderful world and most of the people around me are still ignorant about it.
Electronics workshops, Maker Faire and Makerspaces go a long way in bringing DIY to the masses.
See more his projects on Seeed Recipe:
Eric Pan, founder of Seeed Studio will be on ASK AN ENGINEER, live! Come and ask him questions right now!
Hey guys & gals, our latest Kickstarter project #RePhone launched, now we need your support to MAKE #Rethinkphone into reality! Please help back the World’s first opensource and modular phone kit, embrace the new Renaissance of Phones with us! More here to know about RePhone:
we’ll be on vacation from 26/9 to 04/10 to celebrating Mid-Autumn Festival and National Day of China. Our online shop will be open 24/7 as usual. However, we won’t be able to reply your emails promptly. And orders will be shipped on October 5th. Sincere apology for all the inconveniences. Happy holidays!
Hello Everybody! There are a lot of great products released in Seeed this week, we’re so proud to introduce them to you. So come on and check out what’s brand new this week!
Many electronics beginners who are getting started with Arduino and love planting would start their first project of making a plant growing system. Here we provide one-stop solution to build up your own plant care system. The functional kit can detect the temperature, soil moisture, and sunlight intensity as well as automatically water the plant. Best choice for beginners!
Lots of people love the BeagleBone Green (BBG) , it is a joint effort by BeagleBoard.org and SeeedStudio. It has included 2 Grove connectors, making it easier to connect to the large family of Grove sensors. This starter kit for you to hook up quickly with the new BeagleBone Green (BBG). It contains 10 Grove modules and we provide 3 step-by-step projects for you to get started quickly with all modules.
The Internet of Things (IoT) projects are so hot those days! Here comes this tiny Wi-Fi development kit for creating connected projects and products for your IoT projects. Easy to use, powerful and connected to the cloud, it combines a powerful ARM Cortex M3 microcontroller with a Broadcom Wi-Fi chip in a tiny thumbnail-size module called the P0 (P-Zero). Best choice for your to get started quickly with IoT.
This adapter is a USB to UART interface to be used with any base board compatible with the 96Boards Consumer Edition or Enterprise Edition specifications. It makes it easy to connect your PC to the serial console on the 96Boards low-speed expansion connector, without worrying about pinout or level shifting for 1.8V IO. It also provides remote control of the power button and reset signals so that the base board can be completely controlled over a single USB cable.
It is a complete Quad-Band GSM/GPRS module which combines GPS technology for satellite navigation. The compact design which integrated GPRS and GPS in a SMT package will significantly save both time and costs for customers to develop GPS enabled applications. Featuring an industry-standard interface and GPS function, it allows variable assets to be tracked seamlessly at any location and anytime with signal coverage.
This is an Arduino compatible shield that based on SIM808 module, it offers 2G GSM and GPRS data along with GPS technology for satellite navigation. It can do a lot of things:receive GPS data and A-GPS data, send and receive SMS messages, send and receive GPRS data (TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.), make and receive phone calls (External microphone and speaker is required) and so on.
Great module to get started with your IoT application. It is a low consumption, high performance embedded Wi-Fi network control module designed by Wireless-Tag. The module supports standard IEEE802.11 b / g / n protocol, a complete TCP / IP protocol stack. It can meet the IoT application requirements in smart power grids, building automation, security and protection, smart home, remote health care etc.
A great product in logic applications, build with AND and NOT functions, which you can change the level of output via logic principles. Also with a switch for changing logic between AND and NOT, you can use one of functions easily. Great part is that it can provide two logic inputs at most and let you to accomplish some simple even complicated logic applications, and you can use this logic module with some Grove products easily in a tiny shape without huge mainboard.
上海静安愚园东路28号3号楼一楼 新车间 报名参加 Sign Up 费用: 200元,新车间会员150元;包括 […]
上海静安愚园东路28号3号楼一楼 新车间 报名参加 Sign Up 费用: 200元。新车间会员150元。 创 […]
Hi friends,
How time flies! It’s weekend again! During this weekend, friends from over the world showed their creative and useful projects which can help your life better, such as “The Ultimate Child Tracker” which can help you find your little child and no more wor testing the air quality of your home with a “A Handheld HCHO Detector”; display any sample picture on the I2C_LCD, and teach you how to compile Beaglebone Green Linux kernel. Let’s enjoy the joy of making!
“I was looking for a simple small device that could track my child (4-year old) whenever I wanted and looked around for some commercial products that were available. “
“In the big cities, there are a lot of new office and home buildings for people to move in. Many of us move in so quickly that we don’t even know if there is harmful gas inside. With this handheld HCHO detector, we can easily check any place if the gas has reach a level that might be harmful to human.”
“I2C_LCD integrated the picture display function, you can display any sample picture on the I2C_LCD. In use of the Bitmap Converter software we only need a few steps to display the picture you like on the I2C_LCD.”
“BeagleBone Green (BBG) is a joint effort by BeagleBoard.org and Seeed Studio. It is based on the open-source hardware design of BeagleBone Black and developed into this differentiated version. If you want to develop BBG linux device driver or build BBG system, This acticle will help you.”
It has been a year after ESP8266 come out. This WiFi SoC module was widely accepted and the Lua-based NodeMCU firmware also becomes an convenient tool for fast prototyping.
There must be many cool projects build upon it ever since. Now welcome to submit your projects to our Recipe platform and share the recipe to all the makers.
We have prepared big prizes to Up to 10 winners!
上海静安愚园东路28号3号楼一楼 新车间 报名参加 Sign Up 费用: 200元;新车间会员:150元 请 […]
The electronics giant
has introduced a unique educational development kit – Cloud Professor at IFA 2015 in Berlin, which is a plug-n-play IoT starter kit aiming to take the sting out of programming cloud-connected devices.
The Cloud Professor kit contains an , a , a , a , a
as well as a variety accessories. Using mobile devices as input interface, anyone can conduct IoT remote control by simply following the tutorial kits by any popular programming languages such as Scratch, LiveCode, JavaScript, and C/C++.
(The out-of-box overview)
Essentially, it’s an Internet of Things development kit that links into Acer’s cloud platform, allowing tinkerers to control various aspects of their connected device via a smartphone or tablet. Because that’s often a complex task (particularly for the younger age group the kit is aimed at), Acer is providing a set of apps that automatically communicate with the Cloud Professor module. This lets users concentrate on creating cool stuff, rather than mucking about with cloud protocols.
(A small robot demo controlled via the smartphone app)
Get started now with Cloud Professor’s easy and quick prototype making tool and go instantly on to the Acer Cloud. Simply plug it in and you’re ready to go! The kit is expected to go into market at the earlier 2016.
上海静安愚园东路28号3号楼一楼 新车间 报名参加 Sign Up 费用: 200元。新车间会员150元。 请 […]
“Your mind is like software, your body is the hardware” […]
Last month we had the event about EMW3165. Many will compare this module with the well-known ESP8266 WiFi SoC powered module which appear last year. So maybe it's time that we had a review of what cool projects have been made by the makers. Click here for .
We have prepare many gifts to Up to 10 winners! So don’t hesitate to post your ESP8266 related projects on our Recipe platform and share with all the makers. The rules are as below:
1. Post your project as Recipe with tag “ESP;. (The past recipes on our platform doesn’t count. Yeah, you must have some cool new projects!)
2. The Recipe submission will be ended on September 30. All the recipes of the contest will be shown up in this .
3. People vote for the project winners, recipes which get more votes win. The voting period will be open from Sep 15 to Oct 15.
4. The prize of the winners are as below:
First Prize x 1, an
Second Prize x 2, a
Third Prize x 7, a
Can’t wait to see the coolest thing that you’ve made, and don’t forget that nice work always gets the honor!
Any questions, please feel free to give us an email: .
It is wonderful to see talented young man who is enchanted to the electronics world. In his high school age, Martin Han has already done many DIY projects. He also joined the NodeMCU team for the IDE development and wrote a few recipes with the board. They had a booth in Maker Faire Shenzhen and for the first time stand in front of the public.
This is a story about a Shenzhen school boy who learns and makes electronic projects on his own. Read the full story, and check out .
NodeMCU become famous as the Lua-based breakout board for the popular ESP8266 module. Its ease of fast prototyping in IoT applications impress people deeply. Could you introduce the NodeMCU Team to us?
The essential development team consists of 5 people:
ZeroDay, the leader of the project is an entrepreneur from H Vowstar & Orgmar, two graduate students from Lanzhou University who are now trying to start their company in S a Dutch guy and me. We only built basic functions. Thanks for many contributors at Github, they provided a lot of great features.
Tell us your story about how do you meet NodeMCU Team and join them?
The story starts from a wonderful chip named ESP8266 and a faith that believe the future is IoT.
All of us were trying to find a chip that can be used for Smart Home, then ESP8266 came out. The producer of the module set up many QQ Groups at that time, so people met there, and one said, how about we make something to pack the “super-hard-to-use” SDK into a super-simple one?
When they released the first version of NodeMCU, I saw it in one of the QQ Groups, and thought it was a wonderful thing and contacted them at once. I was a user of NodeMCU at first, but then our relationship became closer, I asked if I can join the team, and they say yes.
Attending Maker Faire Shenzhen is the first time of your team appearing in front of the public. Why did you decide to join in Maker Faire Shenzhen? How did you feel?
Maker Faire is a good way to demonstrate your creativities. Share the things you made, your ideas and knowledge. That’s the reason why I was interested. At the same time, we want more people to know about NodeMCU and try to use it. So I applied for a booth and invited the team member to show up. Our table were crowded with many people. We needed to explain the things to everybody who was asking.
I still got the time to look around all the booths one by one, and it was very interesting to look at so many brilliant projects.
As you were still a kid in primary school 5 years ago, why did you fall in love with electronic instead of games or sports? How did you learn the relevant knowledge? What kind of difficulties did you meet?
It’s like some other children who go to a theater, watch a person dancing then grows a desire to study dancing. I saw people make interesting things with MCU, so I thought I could make something with it.
At that time, Shenzhen didn’t have an open learning environment for it, so books and videos were my best tutorials. I read many books about micro processor itself and programming languages. The first MCU I used was STC89, which you can download through UART interface(like arduino), but it only has a low performance 8051 core. It is really hard for a child to understand what binary complement is, or how is the RAM related to the OUTPUT, but I can ask no one…Luckily, there are a lot of open source libraries to use, so I could treat it as a blackbox and use them in my project.
You must have made lots of interesting projects over these years. Can you share some of them with us? Tell us the stories behind them.
Yes… For example:
I always forget to turn off the light in my room, and my mother shouts at me every time. So after a long time, I’m tired of it. As a result, I decide to make a system to switch the light automatically. The system consist of 3 parts: the digital light sensor node which is used to gather the light data to determine whether it is necessary to turn the counter node which use two Infrared emitting diode to determine whether there is an obje and the light node which have a relay to control power.
These nodes are communicating with each other through nRF24L01. I spent serval weeks to built it, and … it didn’t works as good as expected. The Infrared did not work as what I was imagined, because of the interference would have false triggering. Next time, if I want to make a similar thing, laser will be a better idea.
Another project I have done is a mobile weather station, using Arduino and SIM900A, collecting temperature, humidity, and sunshine data, saving them on SD card and then uploading them via GPRS. The device is powered by a battery and charged with a solar board. I was going to add a anemoscope function too, but I failed.
I also design my PCBs and have done a few parttime projects for other people, but I always prefer coming up interesting ideas in my mind and trying to make something new.
This is your first year in high school. Heavier pressure of study makes students spend more and more time in examinations and homework. How do you balance your study and hobby? Do your classmates, teachers or parents support you? What do you think of your future?
I do not do anything to try to balance. In another word, I just follow my heart. I know it may not be a good idea, but as long as my scores are acceptable, I won’t treat my creativity with scores. My teachers and classmates have no idea of what I’m doing, so there is no way to tell whether they support me or not…My future, I want to study abroad because my scores are not competitive in the Chinese education system.
I hope I can enter my dream school MIT, and have fun there.
See more Martin Han’s projects on recipe:
Recent Posts
Categories
RSS Syndication

我要回帖

更多关于 open up歌词 的文章

随机推荐