How cancatch you catch mea...

Ticket Hotline
400-000-2797
Q: Dear All,in April I bought the tickets on your website and my Bank sent me a confirmation that the order is fully paid and money debited from my account.on the website, in my account also had information confirming my order and that a ticket I can print a few weeks before the tournament.today I checked the information on the website and I was unpleasantly surprised that my order is still waiting payment, but I already paid!Please confirm that my tickets are purchased?And how can I get a ticket? will it be enough to get a ticket by email and print it?Thank you in advance,A: Hi, please send the copy of the payment receipt to service&#, so that we can check for you.
Q: A: Hi, please provide your order number.Q: A: Hi, your order will be shipped before next Wednesday.Q: A: Hi, you may write section you want in order remark.Q: A: Hi, it will be shipped this week.
Booking Guide
Latest Articles
o o o o o o o o o oAccess denied |
used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website () has banned your access based on your browser's signature (3a8fcc-ua98).扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
how can i get to 与how do you go to区别
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
我来举个例子好了:1.A:how can i get there?B:you take a bus first,then take a taxi.2.A:how do you go to school every day?B.:i go to school by bus every day!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 catch you catch me 的文章

随机推荐