求英语作文how tolong should ...

急``````````求经典英语文章or诗歌_百度知道
急``````````求经典英语文章or诗歌
如题,学校要求,采纳必追加,最好附点好看的TT
提问者采纳
Fw: Sweet Love.A group of professional people posed this question to a group of 4 to 8year-olds, &What does love mean?& The answers they got were broader and ndeeper than anyone could have imagined. See what you think:&When my grandmother got arthritis, she couldn't bend over and paint her toenails anymore. So my grandfather does it for her all the time, even when his hands got arthritis too. That's love.& Rebecca - age 8&When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You just know that your name is safe in their mouth.& Billy - age 4&Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other.& Karl - age 5&Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your Frenchfries without making them give you any of theirs.& Chrissy - ag e 6&Love is what makes you smile when you're tired.& Terri - age 4&Love is when my mommy makes coffee for my daddy and she takes a sipbefore giving it to him, to make sure the taste is OK.& Danny - age 7&Love is when you kiss all the time. Then when you get tired of kissing,
you still want to be together and you talk more. My Mommy and Daddy are like that. They look gross when they kiss& Emily - age 8&Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop openingpresents and listen.& Bobby - age 7 (Wow!)&If you want to learn to love better, you should start with a friend who you hate,& Nikka - age 6 (we need a few million more Nikka's on this planet)&Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears it everyday.& Noelle - age 7&Love is like a little old woman and a little old man who are stillfriends even after they know each other so well.& Tommy - age 6&During my piano recital, I was on a stage and I was scared. I looked at all the people watching me and saw my daddy waving and smiling. He was the only one doing that. I wasn't scared anymore.& Cindy - age 8&My mommy loves me more than anybody. You don't see anyone else kissing me to sleep at night.& Clare - age 6&Love is when Mommy gives Daddy the best piece of chicken.& Elaine - age 5&Love is when Mommy sees Daddy smelly and sweaty and still says he ishandsomer than Robert Redford.& Chris - age 7&Love is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day.& Mary Ann - age 4&I know my older sister loves me because she gives me all her old clothes and has to go out and buy new ones.& Lauren - age 4&When you love somebody, your eyelashes go up and down and little stars come out of you.& (what an imagination) Karen - age 7&Love is when Mommy sees Daddy on the toilet and she doesn't think it's gross.& Mark - age 6&You really shouldn't say 'I love you' unless you mean it. But if you mean it, you should say it a lot. People forget.& Jessica - age 8And the final one -- Author and lecturer Leo Buscaglia once talked about a contest he was asked to judge. The purpose of the contest was to find the most caring child.The winner was a four year old child whose next door neighbour was an elderly gentleman who had rece ntly lost his wife. Upon seeing the man cry, the little boy went into the old gentleman's yard, climbed onto his lap, and just sat there.When his Mother asked what he had said to the neighbour, the little boy said, &Nothing, I just helped him cry&When there is nothing left but love, that is when you find out that love Is all you need.whether should i stay or leave?On writing this passage, to say truth,my feeling is really very very complicated. I do not know what should I say or how should I say, I just wanna speak all my unhappiness out,i just wanna cry out to let all my angry out coz I am too tired in mental,I thought is the right time to make a decision or to leave.Since the first day I come to shanghai, I made up my mind I should stay here coz I love this city. and next I found a job which until now I still like very much especially the working atmosphere. Yet lucky is only temporarary,I met a bizzar, strict ,harsh boss. moreover she is a woman. To surprised me more is that she got advanced in office, and now she is the vice general manager of our company. So she has to leave her marketing department to work in the main company in Nanhui district.Yet the international part of our company has been charged by her for several years and other memembers could not qualified for this position, so ,I am a bitterness boy was chosen to work with her and responsible for the India project in Main Company in Nanhui district, and reture to my market department until September 2007.I have no choice only to work there.Just from that time, my igony life has began. I am a member of marketing department, but the work I do is beyond my scope,mostly what I did is more or less the same as what a sectarary should do.But that is not important, after all I am a new member,to work more,to be delligent is a good habit. But what i could not understand is her bad temper,even a tiny thing, she will shout to you ,to criticize you,so my office is full of the smell of gunpowder(but mostly I choose in silience),I try my best to make a harmonious working atmosphere.But she is just like the valcano and erupt at any time. So these days my feeling is changeable coz she is just so.These time, most of my friends said, just keep up, this is nothing, u can deal with her, so no matter what kind of boss u will meet later, u can get on well with them, so I keep to stand her bad temper.In December, our marketing department had accepted too many bidding books, so it needs assistant urgently, there is no doubt that I and my aweful boss was asked to come back to support marketing department. I am very happy coz I finally could come back and work with a lot of workmates instead of staying with the boss in a single office. yet what I thought is wrong.The situation is even worse, her bad temper made all the members in the room disgust to her but they could say nothing .but I am have to be blamed all the time. What I could stand is her aweful voice make everybody hear,maybe she just want to reach such effect. I do not know what my current marketing department manager thought. In a word, the result should be negative.These days, I am making the bidding books, it is complete new to me, so I try my best to complete this task, but she did not trust me at all and asked a more expericenced member to review what I did,I think is right for her to do so, but every time after the check of the member, she still could select a lot of mistakes, then I will be blamed. Yesterday, nearly 90% of the book was finished, just a name of certain component was wrong, she said I am &making up&, I nearly crazy, and shout to me.......I never thought a vice general manager can say such words. I really do not konw how to express my feeling that time.I want to resign immediately that time, but I did not. I try my best to hide my bad mood but that is so painful. And I try my best to use the medium words to argue with her, and that
is the bottom line of my break out.A few days is going to be Spring Festival.I decide not to go home,and I also want to reflect myself what I should do, whether to stay or to leave. whether
is it worthwhile for me to stay with the aweful woman(in fact, nearly everyone in our company hate her,but I am bad luch just work direct under her),I think it is the right time to make an end.I admitted now I am unlucky, but I do not believe bad luck always belongs to me, moreover, there should be fmany aults in my work, all of these worth me thinking of for a long time.How long should I continue to walk?h.o.l.l.a.n.d 荷兰hope our love lasts and never dies.希望我们的爱永恒不变i.t.a.l.y. 意大利I trust and love you. 我相信你和爱你l.i.b.y.a. 利比亚 you also. 爱是美丽的 你也是f.r.a.n.c.e. 法兰西friendships remain and never can end.友谊永固C.h.i.n.a. 中国Come here. i need affection. 来这 我需要爱b.u.r.m.a. 缅甸between us, remember me always. 我们之间,常常记得我n.e.p.a.l. 尼泊尔never ever part as lovers. 像情人一样永不分开i.n.d.i.a. 印度i nearly died in adoration. 我差点在狂爱中死去k.e.n.y.a 肯尼亚keep everything nice, yet arousing. 全部东西保养好来 保持趣味C,a,n,a,d,a 加拿大cute and naughty action that developed into attraction可爱和顽皮的动作建造成吸引力k.o.r.e.a. 南韩keep optimistic regardless of every adversity.虽然事与愿违 保持乐观e.g.y.p.t. 埃及everything's great, you pretty thing!!十全十美,你这漂亮的东西m.a.n.i.l.a. 马尼拉may all nights inspire love always.漫漫长夜时时刻刻感到爱p.e.r.u. 秘鲁phorget (forget) everyone...remember us.忘记全部人 记得我们t.h.a.i.l.a.n.d. 泰国totally happy. always in love and never dull.完全快乐时时刻刻蜜运中j.a.p.a.n. 日本just a pig, a nut.只是个猪和白痴
其他类似问题
英语文章的相关知识
其他2条回答
take me to you hart
诗歌1.SPRING Sound the Flute! Now it's mute. Birds delight Day and Night. Nightingale In the dale, Lark in Sky Merrily Merrily Merrily to welcome in the Year. Little Boy Full of joy. Little Girl Sweet and small. Cock does crow, So do you. Merry voice, Infant noise, Merrily Merrily to welcome in the Year. Little Lamb, Here I am, Come and lick My white neck. Let me pull Your soft Wool. Let me kiss Your soft face. Merrily Merrily we welcome in the Year. 把笛子吹起! 现在它无声无息。 白天夜晚 鸟儿们喜欢。 有一只夜莺 在山谷深深, 天上的云雀, 满心喜悦, 欢天喜地,迎接新年到。 小小的男孩 无比欢快。 小小的女孩 玲珑可爱。 公鸡喔喔叫, 你也叫声高。 愉快的嗓音, 婴儿的闹声, 欢天喜地,迎接新年到。 小小的羊崽, 这里有我在, 走过来舔舐 我白白的脖子。 你的毛柔软, 让我牵一牵。 你的脸娇嫩, 让我吻一吻。 欢天喜地,我们迎接新年到。 诗歌2.Childrens Eyes What kind of world is it my friend that little children see? I wonder if they see God first because they just believe? Do they see strength in caring eyes who watch them as they play - or maybe love through gentle hands that guide them on their way? Do you think they dream of future times when they would be a king - or just enjoy their present life while with their friends they sing? Do they see the acts of kindness done for people who are poor? Is the very best in everyone what they are looking for? And when the day is over, as they close their eyes to sleep, do they look forward to tomorrow with its promises to keep? If this is what the children see, then it should be no surprise, the world would be a better place if we all had children's eyes. by Tom Krause 诗歌3.&&如果&&If you can keep your head when all about you Are losing theirs a If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you, But make allowance fo If you can wait and not be tired by waiting, Or, being lied about,don't deal in lies, Or, being hated, don't give way to hating, And yet don't look too good, If you can dream - and not mak If you can think - and not ma If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two imp If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken Twiseted by knaves to make a trap for fools, Or watch the things you gave your life to broken, And stoop and build 'em u If you can make one heap of all your winnings And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss, And lose, and start again at your beginnings And never breathe a
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew To serve your turn long after they are gone, And so hold on when there is nothin in you Except the Will which says to them:&Hold on!&; If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue, Or walk with Kings -nor l If neither foes nor loving
If all men count with you, If you can fill the unforgiving minute With sixty second' worth of distance run - Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man my son! 如果所有人都失去理智,咒骂你, 你仍能保持头脑情形; 如果所有人都怀疑你, 你仍能坚信自己,让所有的怀疑动摇; 如果你要等待,不要因此厌烦, 为人所骗,不要因此骗人, 为人所恨,不要因此抱恨, 不要太乐观,不要自以为是; 如果你是个追梦人??不要被梦主宰; 如果你是个爱思考的人??光想会达不到目标; 如果你遇到骄傲和挫折 把两者当骗子看待; 如果你能忍受,你曾讲过的事实 被恶棍扭曲,用于蒙骗傻子; 看着你用毕生去看护的东西被破坏, 然后俯身,用破烂的工具把它修补; 如果在你赢得无数桂冠之后‘ 突遇颠峰下跌之险, 失败过后,东山再起, 不要抱怨你的失败; 如果你能迫使自己, 在别人走后,长久坚守阵地, 在你心中已空荡荡无一物’ 只有意志告诉你“坚持!”; 如果你与人交谈,能保持风度, 伴王行走,能保持距离; 如果仇敌和好友都不害你; 如果所有人都指望你,却无人全心全意; 如果你花六十秒进行短程跑, 填满那不可饶恕的一分钟?? 你就可以拥有一个世界, 这个世界的一切都是你的, 更重要的是,孩子,你是个顶天立地的人。 散文1.Today we have higher buildings and wider highways,but shorter temperaments and nar 今天我们拥有了更高层的楼宇以及更宽阔的公路,但是我们的性情却更为急躁,眼光也更加狭隘; We spend more, 我们消耗的更多,享受到的却更少; We have bigger houses,b 我们的住房更大了,但我们的家庭却更小了; We have more compromises, 我们妥协更多,时间更少; We have more knowledge, 我们拥有了更多的知识,可判断力却更差了; We have more medicines, 我们有了更多的药品,但健康状况却更不如意; We have multiplied out possessions,bu 我们拥有的财富倍增,但其价值却减少了; We talk much,we love only a little, 我们说的多了,爱的却少了,我们的仇恨也更多了; We reached the Moon and came back,but we find it troublesome to cross our own street an 我们可以往返月球,但却难以迈出一步去亲近我们的左邻右舍; We have conquered the uter space,but 我们可以征服外太空,却征服不了我们的内心; We have highter income, 我们的收入增加了,但我们的道德却少了; These are times with more liberty, 我们的时代更加自由了,但我们拥有的快乐时光却越来越少; We have much more food, 我们有了更多的食物,但所能得到的营养却越来越少了; These are the days in which it takes two salaries for each home,b 现在每个家庭都可以有双份收入,但离婚的现象越来越多了; These are times of finer houses,b 现在的住房越来越精致,但我们也有了更多破碎的家庭; That's why I propose, 这就是我为什么要说,让我们从今天开始; You do not keep anything for a special occasion.because every day that you live is a SPECIAL OCCASION. 不要将你的东西为了某一个特别的时刻而预留着,因为你生活的每一天都是那么特别; Search for knowledge,read more ,sit on your porch and admire the view without paying att 寻找更我的知识,多读一些书,坐在你家的前廊里,以赞美的眼光去享受眼前的风景,不要带上任何功利的想法; Spend more time with your family and friends,eat your favorite foods,visit 花多点时间和朋友与家人在一起,吃你爱吃的食物,去你想去的地方; Life is a chain of not 生活是一串串的快乐时光;我们不仅仅是为了生存而生存; Use your crystal goblets.Do not save your best perfume,and use it every time you feel you want it. 举起你的水晶酒杯吧。不要吝啬洒上你最好的香水,你想用的时候就享用吧! Remove from your vocabulary phrases like&one of these days&or &someday&; 从你的词汇库中移去所谓的“有那么一天”或者“某一天”; Let's write that letter we thought of writing &one of these days&! 曾打算“有那么一天”去写的信,就在今天吧! Let's tell our families and friends h 告诉家人和朋友,我们是多么地爱他们; Do not delay anything that adds laughter
不要延迟任何可以给你的生活带来欢笑与快乐的事情; Every day,every hour,and eve 每一天、每一小时、每一分钟都是那么特别; And you don't know if it will be your last. 你无从知道这是否最后刻。 散文2.The pure.the bright,the beautiful, 一切纯洁的,辉煌的,美丽的, That stirred our hearts in youth, 强烈地震撼着我们年轻的心灵的, The impulses to wordless prayer, 推动着我们做无言的祷告的, The drea 让我们梦想着爱与真理的; The longing after something's lost, 在失去后为之感到珍惜的, The spirit's yearning cry, 使灵魂深切地呼喊着的, The striving after better hopes- 为了更美好的梦想而奋斗着的- These things can never die. 这些美好不会消逝。 The timid hand stretched forth to aid 羞怯地伸出援助的手, A brother in his need, 在你的弟兄需要的时候, A kindly word in grief's dark hour 伤恸、困难的时候,一句亲切的话 That pro 就足以证明朋友的真心; The plea for mercy softly breathed, 轻声地乞求怜悯, When justice threatens nigh, 在审判临近的时候, The sorrow of a contrite heart- 懊悔的心有一种伤感-- These things shall never die. 这些美好不会消逝。 Let nothing pass for every hand 在人间传递温情 Must f 尽你所能地去做; Lose not a chance to waken love- 别错失去了唤醒爱的良机----- Be firm,and just , 为人要坚定,正直,忠诚; So shall a light that cannot fade 因此上方照耀着你的那道光芒 Beam on thee from on high. 就不会消失。 And angel voices say to thee---你将听到天使的声音在说----- These things shall never die. 这些美好不会消逝。 散文3.There are gains for all our losses. 我们失去的一切都能得到补偿, There are ba 我们所有的痛苦都能得到安慰; But when youth,the dream,departs 可是梦境似的青春一旦消逝, It takes something from our hearts, 它带走了我们心中的某种美好, And it never comes again. 从此一去不复返。 We are stronger, and are better, 我们变得日益刚强、更臻完美, Under manhood’ 在严峻的成年生活驱使下; Still we feel that something sweet 可是依然感到甜美的情感, Following youth, with flying feet, 已随着青春飞逝, And will never come again. 不再返回。 Something beautiful is vanished, 美好已经消逝, And we 我们枉自为此叹息; We behold it everywhere, 尽管在天地之间, On the earth, and in the air, 我们处处能见青春的魅力, But it never comes again! 可是它不再返回!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁托福作文求狠拍!!!下周日就考试了,求大侠们指点了!!_百度知道
托福作文求狠拍!!!下周日就考试了,求大侠们指点了!!
Agree or disagree, it’s moreimportant for government to spend money on modern houses than building traditionalor historical building or homes.
When it comes to topic that whethergovernment should invest funds on modern houses other than traditional orhistorical constructions, opinion may vary from person to person. There existsa strong voice supporting the modern house due to its convenient efficient.Whereas, some people are favor of the historical buildings because of they areable to reveal a city’s unique character. For me, it is better to find abalance between the modernization and conservation of tradition as we ashistory.
Initially, we should accept the irreversibletrend of modernization are bringing essential changes to the world. With the rapiddevelopment of technology, people now can put their innovative idea into reality.Thus, we witness more and more skyscrapers standing out, almost all publicbuildings are equipped with high-tech devices, and our homes are becoming more convenientwith the 24 hours hot water and automatic air conditions. Consequently, peoplehave already benefited a lot from the modern buildings, and they cannot live inthe old-style houses anymore. Consider, if you are required to live in a housewithout electricity. No TV, no computer, no telephone, no any other electronic devices,how long can you endure? However, though government needs to spend money on theup-to-date buildings, they also need to pay attention to the traditional andhistorical buildings which contain cultural, aesthetic and other potentialvalues. Let put our discussion into a more practical way. Currently, it iscommon that many cities are constructing or planning to construct traditionalbuildings. By doing so, these places can not only conserve their tradition andhistorical characters, but also subsequently attract more tourists to travelthere, that can be a impetus to the local economy. In short, it is necessary forgovernment to spend fund on tradition and historical buildings because they areindispensible for a city.In sum, from what I have stated above, we can draw theconclusion that modern buildings as they are more comfortable and endurable,should be the first choice for people work and live. While, the tradition andhistory buildings are vital to preserve a city’s culture, and it alsocontribute to the local tourism, government should spend abundant money to ittoo. All in all, both sides need investment, and we cannot say which side ismore important.
提问者采纳
The opinion that more money should be spent on building modern houses rather traditional ones, from my point of view, is rational and I fully agree with it for the list of following reasons. Comparing with protecting, recovering or rebuilting traditional houses, government spending on the mordernized buildings is in line with the trend of modernization. And this trend has been proven that can positively contribute to higher quality of lives, significant economic development and technical breakthroughs.
Thus, as one of the major contributors of modernization, government's behavior of investing on constructing new hoursres should be encouraged.
Besides, building high density living areas helps to resolve population problems governments encountered. As the population continue to grow, governments are trouled by mounting publems, especial for the pressures of rapid increased demand of residential properties. Thus, to tackle it, the construction of high density living areas is the most ideal solution which not only dramatically increases the living capacities of apartments but also resolve some disputes and conflictions which are ascried to the shortage of accommodation. .
Moreover, recovering and reconstructiing historical buildings as a contribuilting factor of culture development can only be carried out when the basic living requirements has been fulfilled. Given the shortage in accomodation which is prevalent in a large number of countries,
no matter how excellent authorities have done in recovering or rebuilding histrocial buildings, the problems which residents are suffering cannot be resolved . All in all, given the statements above, I believe that rather than rebuilding ancient buildings, it is essential for governments to shift their attention to the construction of new houses.
我重写了这篇文章,希望对你有帮助。提下面几点意见吧。1 你没有回答问题,你没有说到底是同意还是不同意题目的观点2 你的开头段太长了,希望尽量简洁,避免累赘3 你在比较论证的时候应该更加抽象一点,而不是用how long can you endure 这种设问的口吻,毕竟议论文需要客观。4 注意你的行文逻辑,在你的文章中,我没有看到很鲜明的论点,很有力的论据和逻辑性很强的论证过程。Anyway加油!
提问者评价
太感谢了,真是没想到在知道上还能有人真么热心。谢谢你们了~~祝你也好运~
其他类似问题
朋友,你写的思路不错,比较清晰,但是,你跑题了,绝对跑题了。题目是Do you Agree or Disagree. 你的回答是没有包含在其中,所以跑题了。你的写法是适用于另一类题目:Some people think……while others think…… What Do You Think?这类题你可以发散思维,因为前面的两类人只是给你打开思路。但是对于Agree or Disagree,这种题没有第三种选择,你只能选其一。其他的不多说了,重写一篇发上来我给你看看
按默认排序
其他1条回答
托福作文不是GRE作文只能选一个观点,而不是让步转折法所以你这样写,肯定不行选定一个观点,充分说明才行
托福作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 求一篇写事的作文 的文章

随机推荐