一10道英语题题

您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
一道英语题
以下句子是哪种句型
1.简单句:S+V 、S+V+O、S+V+P、主谓双宾结构、主谓宾补结构。
3.并列复合句
1.When I wake up I don&t get up immediately.
2.I turn on the television and watch the children&s programmes and old movies until about half-past ten.
3.Then I get up, go downstairs and switch on the TV in the living room.
4.For lunch, I have biscuits and a glass of milk, and I watch the news.
5.In the afternoon, I often watch another old film - they&re showing some good ones at the moment.
6.In the evenings, I often watch TV series or sport and the news again.
7.I like the main news at six o&clock.
8.At nine thirty, if there is a good play on BBC 2, I switch over and watch it.
9.Then at night, I watch more film and usually switch off the TV at about two o&clock.
10.I never watch TV all night.
3.并列复合句
1.Whe I wake up I don't get up immediately.
2.I turn on the television and watch the children's programmes and old movies until about half-past ten.
主谓双宾结构
3.Then I get up, go downstairs and switch on the TV in the living room. 主谓双宾结构
4.For lunch, I have biscuits and a glass of milk, and I watch the news. 主谓双宾结构
5.In the afternoon, I often watch another old film - they're showing some good ones at the moment. 并列复合句
3.并列复合句
1.Whe I wake up I don't get up immediately.
2.I turn on the television and watch the children's programmes and old movies until about half-past ten.
主谓双宾结构
3.Then I get up, go downstairs and switch on the TV in the living room. 主谓双宾结构
4.For lunch, I have biscuits and a glass of milk, and I watch the news. 主谓双宾结构
5.In the afternoon, I often watch another old film - they're showing some good ones at the moment. 并列复合句
6.In the evenings, I often watch TV series or sport and the news again. 并列复合句
7.I like the main news at six o'clock. ---S+V+O
8.At nine thirty, if there is a good play on BBC 2, I switch over and watch it.
9.Then at night, I watch more film and usually switch off the TV at about two o'clock. --复合句
10.I never watch TV all night. ---S+V+O
回答数:3291
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!一道英语高考题_百度知道
一道英语高考题
Liza ___ well not want to go on the trip --- she hates traveling.A. will
D. may为什么选D?
提问者采纳
可以把may well 当成一个短语,就是“完全,肯定”的意思,例如:They may well win 的意思是他们完全可以赢。而may well not 则是肯定不,是一种比较有把握的推断。前三项则无此用法。
提问者评价
谢谢每一位回答问题的人!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
may well 固定词组,表示有充分的理由,完全能,满可以莉萨完全不想去旅行,因为她讨厌旅行。比如 You may well say so. 你完全可以这么说。
well 是个干扰词,不看它,直接看not。may 表示推测。这里是一种推测的态度。用must显然不合适。can是不能,这个与句子意思不符合。will 是表示将来,是一种陈述这个事情怎样怎样的感觉,这里是推测,实际上并不是完全确定。
这里只是表可能
不一定她就一定拒绝 所以选D. may
高考题的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一道英语题_百度知道
一道英语题
Let’s walk over ________ the sun on the other side of the street.A. in
D. by答案选B,这些介词都有什么区别?请举例。
提问者采纳
in &在...里&a book in the desk to:&向着...&如此句&向着太阳&under:prep.在...之下, 在...之内, 在...领导下, 低于, 假借adv.在下underun.derAHD:[¾n“d…r] D.J.[6(nd*]K.K.[6(nd+]prep.(介词)In a lower position or place than:在…下面:在比…低的位置或地方上:a rug under a chair.椅子下面的小地毯To or into a lower position or place than:到或进入比…低的位置或地方:rolled the ball under the couch.把球滚到躺椅下Beneath the surface of:在…表面下: swam under water.在地下;游到水下Beneath the assumed surface or guise of:在…的假定表面或掩饰下:traveled under a false name.用假名旅游L smaller than:少于,小于:The jar's capacity is under three quarts.这个坛子的容量小于三夸特Less than the required amount or degree of:未达,未满:少于规定数量或程度:under voting age.不到投票年龄Inferior to in status or rank:地位或等级低于…:nine officers under me at headquarters.在总部职位低于我的九个军官Subject to the authority, rule, or control of:受制于:在…的权威、统治或控制之下:under a dictatorship.在独裁统治之下Subject to the supervision, instruction, or influence of:在…指导下:受…的监督、指导或影响:under parental guidance.在父母指导之下Undergoing or receiving the effects of:经受或接受…的影响:under constant care.接受长期护理Subject to the restraint or obligation of:受到…的约束或承受…的义务:under contract.受合同的约束Within the group or classification of:在…的群体或类别中:listed under biology.被列在生物学中In the process of:在…过程中:under discussion.在讨论中I because of:考虑到…;因为…:under these conditions.由于这些情况With the authorization of:经…的授权:under the monarch's seal.经君王的保证Sowed or planted with:播种或栽种着…:an acre under oats.栽种燕麦的一英亩地Nautical Powered or propelled by:【航海】 以…为动力或用…推动: under steam.扬帆行驶;以蒸汽为动力During the time conventionally assigned to (a sign of the zodiac):在…中,在…期间:处于传统上属于(黄道中一宫)的那段时间:born under Aries.生于白羊星座adv.(副词)In or into a place below or beneath:在或进入低于…位置:struggled in the water but then slipped under.在水中挣扎但接着滑了下去In or into a subordinate or inferior condition or position.附属地,下等地:在或进入附属或较差的状况或位置So as to be covered or enveloped.为了被盖住或包住So as to be less than the required amount or degree.为了低于要求的数量或程度adj.(形容词)Located or situated on a lower level or beneath something else:下面的:处于或置于一较低平面或…以下的:the under parts of a machine.机器的下部Lower in rank, power, subordinate.从属的,下级的:等级、权力或威望低的;附属的Less than is required or customary:过少的:少于要求的或通常的:an under dose of medication.过少的药量by:prep.在附近, 在旁边, 经, 由, 依据, 按照, 通过, 用adv.通过, 经过, 附近[域] Belarus, 白俄罗斯byby 1AHD:[b&] D.J.[bai]K.K.[ba!]prep.(介词)C next to:接近;靠近:the window by the door.靠近门的窗户Wit through:借助于;通过:We came by the back road.我们从后面的小路而来U past:超过:超出和在前面;超出:We drove by the house.我们驶过了这所房屋I during:在…期间;在…中间:sleeping by day.在白天睡觉Not later than:不迟于:by 5:30 p.m.
不迟于下午 5:30 In the amount of:以…计的:letters by the thousands.数以千计的信件To the extent of:达到…程度:shorter by two inches.短了两英寸According to:按照,根据:played by the rules.按规则比赛With respect to:相关,就…来说:siblings by blood.嫡系亲属In the name of:以…的名义:swore by the Bible to tell the truth.对圣经发誓说真话Through the agency or action of:被:通过某种行为或动作:was killed by a bullet.被子弹击毙Used to indicate a succession of specified individuals, groups, or quantities:一个一个地:用于表示一系列的特定个体、组或数量:One by one they left. They were persuaded little by little.他们一个接一个地离去了。他们渐渐被说服了Used in multiplication and division:乘,除:用于乘法和除法:Multiply 4 by 6 to get 24.4乘6得24Used with measurements:用于度量:a room 12 by 18 feet.12英尺宽,18英尺长的房间Used to express direction with points of the compass:用于表示某一范围内的方位:south by southeast.东南偏南adv.(副词)O nearby:旁边:手边;就近的:Stand by.站在旁边A away:一边;搁置:We put it by for later.我们把它放置一边,以后再说Up to, alongside, and past:超出,沿着,过去:The car raced by.汽车奔驰而过Into the past:流逝:as years go by.随着年月流逝
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一道英语题_百度知道
一道英语题
开头是p,结尾是e的有什么单词,请注明意思,并留Q号
提问者采纳
phone 电话pale 苍白的page 页;页码passage 通道people 人;人们package 包裹P.E. 体育(缩写)peace 和平;和平时期picture 图画;照片pie 饼piece 一片;一块pineapple 菠萝place 地方;地点plane 飞机plate 盘子;盆子please 请pleasure 快乐;高兴police 警察polite 有礼貌的;客气的practice 练习price 价钱;价格purple 紫色
提问者评价
plate 盘子;盆子要找的就是这个,太感谢了!加我QQ
参考资料:
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
其他5条回答
phone 电话
people 人们
pale淡的;PALACE宫殿,华丽的房子;PACKAGE包裹,包,捆;PASSAGE通道;PEACE和平……可到英语词典上找找
practse 练习
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一道英语题_百度知道
一道英语题
Bystanders, _______, _________ as they walked pastlines of ambulances.A. bloody and covered with dust, looking dazedB. bloodied and covered with dust, looked dazedC. bloody and covered with dust, looked dazedD. bloodied and covered with dust, looking dazed 选哪个?为什么?
提问者采纳
bloodied and
with dust,looked dazed插入的是 过去分词 短语作定语 当然 看做 状语 也能 说通 但我认为是定语 因为位置相当于一个非限制性定语从句
后面 looked dazed是谓语原句=Bystanders, who were bloodied and
with dust,looked dazed
as they walked past lines of ambulances.选项 BD 缺谓语 排除 选项C
忽略了 bloody 可以 是动词
的用法 如 She'd been bloodied in love...她在爱情上一度伤痕累累。The reinsurance market has been bloodied by disasters in the U.S.再保险市场因美国发生的灾难而遭受重创。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
Acovered with dust是这个句子的谓语动词bloody 取形容词的含义,残忍的因为cover和后面的Look是用逗号相连,所以后面的应该是状语,选looking形式这句话翻译:旁观者浑身蒙着灰尘,残忍的,昏昏沉沉的从救生车旁走过
选C 首先以为除了空之外 没有谓语动词,所以空内一定有一个谓语动词,so,looking 不行而且,bloody
直接就是形容词形式,所以bloodied 就不必了
c.前一个是形容词作定语,后一个是looked,他们看起来,是别人看,所以是被动。
选A. blooy是形容词,covered被动。因为有as,所以用looking
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 10道英语题 的文章

随机推荐