其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初三英文作文
救急啊_百度知道
初三英文作文
假如你是李平,你的美国笔友Jack在一所中文学校补习汉语。最近她在汉语学习方面遇到了些困难,他来信想你请求帮助,请你给他写一封回信,告诉他一些学习方法,给他一些学习建议。(60词以上)
Hello,Jack
I heard you have some problems in studying Chinese when you are learning in a Chinese school.I have some ways for you to learn Chinese well.First,you'd better read it very often.and then to use it no matter where as possible as you can.Don't be shy if you say a wrong word,no one will laugh at you!At last,I hope that you will be good at Chinese.
其他类似问题
英文作文的相关知识
其他2条回答
Dear Jack,I am so glad to have received your mail. You said you had some problems in studying Chinese. I understand you, for that is also my case in studying English. We could help each other in the field of language learning. Following are some of my advices.First, master the characters. Character is the base of Chinese. You have to learn a character's main meaning, and try to practise more writing until you could write it fluently. Then you learn its use in different sentences. You should follow the teacher to read the sentences and text aloud, until you remember them. And last but not least, write more mails to me, that's a good way to practise it.Best regards,Ping LI
Hello,Jack
i'm glad to recive your email.In the letter, you said you had some problems in learning Chinese well.I will show you some ways below.
First,you should speak Chinese as much as possible.Second, you can read some Chiese stories ,it is good for you to know the meaning of its culture.Last but not the least, ask your Chinese teacher ofen.
Best wishes for you!
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 帮会救急令 的文章

随机推荐