what does mike dolisa do o...

初一语文改病句和阅读还有英语句型=`会什么答什么.都有奖_百度知道
初一语文改病句和阅读还有英语句型=`会什么答什么.都有奖
请任选其一,可圈可点,写一段能体现自己独到思考和见解的点评行文字,去“锯”、本文故事中两个学生的想法:Lin da usually watches TV in the evening(对in the evening提问)十三,最终会收到“石穿”,只要是原创均会发积分(短消息通知)不会的不写一样得积分哈:阅读:Alice goes swimming evry Friday morning(对goes swimming提问)three、打算孝敬老人的行动打算:请写信给我并告诉我你早上做什么(译文)six:“水滴”和“绳锯”的力量可谓小矣;clock提问)十二:After breakfast I go to school:does get up she time usually what :weekends you know want to about my do :《一个小小的错误》短文请在百度搜索
1? (连词成句)either、做法引人深思. (连词成句)nine。假如你是这两个学生的同学、“木断”的目标? (连词成句)seven,你会如何评判;clock every day(对at six o&#39.会语文的答语文。会英语的答英语----------------------------------------------------------------语文,面对这样情况:Jim gets up at six o&#39。
2:She goes to bed after she does her homework (改为同义句)four:人们通常何时吃晚饭?(译文)five,并说出理由英语:Lisa does sports in the morning (改一般疑问句)十一:one. (连词成句)ten会什么答什么:singer JayChou a is good and I to love to listen him :plays she piano the at 8am .(对After breakfast提问)two:one。two,但是不断地朝着矣个目标去“滴”
28日 下午6点回答最加50分
提问者采纳
What time does Jim get up every day.when do people usually eat dinner?2:1? 11.please write and tell me about your morning.6?7.Does Lisa do sports in the morning .Jaychou is a good singer and I love to listen to him 10.when do you go to school.4.9.she goes to bed after homework.she palys the paino at 8am? 13?5.what does Alice do every Friday morning?3英?12.what time does she uaually get up.When does Lin da usually watch TV .where do they work
提问者评价
从5题看得出来你很细心,感谢
其他类似问题
病句的相关知识
其他2条回答
When do I go to school?13.Please write to me and tell me what you do every morning6.What time does Jim get up every day.What time does she usually get up?2.Where do they work.Do you want to know about my weekends?5?11.She plays the piano at 8am9.What does Alice do every Friday morning.Does Lisa do sports in the morning ?12.When does Linda usually watch TV ?8?3.When do people usually have supper.Jaychou is a good singer and I love to listen to him10.She goes to sleep after she finishes her homework 4?7英语1
1.收到改成达到..的目标2.先不做了1.when do you go to school?2.what does alice do every Friday morning?3.she doesn't go to bed until she finishes her homework.4.when do people usually have supper?5.please write to me and tell me what do you usually do in the morning.6.what time does she usually get up?7.do you want to know about my weekends?8.she plays the piano at piano.9.JayCHou is a good singer and i love to listen to him.10.Does lisa do sports in the morning?11.what time does jim get up every day.12.when does linda usually watch TV?13.where do they work?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以do,does开头或wh开头的英语问题...越简单越好``越多越好``^_^_百度知道
以do,does开头或wh开头的英语问题...越简单越好``越多越好``^_^
要带答案```
Do you have a pen ?yes ,i do Do you like math?no ,i don't DOes he at home ?yes ,he doesDoes she go to school?NO,he doesn'twhat's your name?My name is zhang yuwhat's his name? his name is zhoujiewhat's her name?Her name is Cai mingwhere are you from?I'm from GUIzhouwho am i ?I'm li liwhere is he from?He is from SIchuanwhere are they from?They are from YUNNANWhose book is this ?It's liming'sWhose coat are these?They're wangjin'sWhen were you born?I was born in MayWhen was he born?He was born in JuneWHEN were they born?They were born in julyDoes h
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
1.Does she work everyday?她每天都工作吗?俯定碘剐鄢溉碉税冬粳---Yes she works everyday.是的她每天都工作.2.Do you exercise sometimes?你有时锻炼吗?----Yeh ,i exercise twice a week是的我一周锻炼两次。3.What are they doing?他们在做什么?---They are flying kites.他们在放风筝。
do u have a pen i can borrow?do they study hard?do Americans bow when they meet each other?Do u know where the bus stop is?do you play piano?do those batteries work well?do chinese students work harder than American students?do the teachers have a meeting once a week?do the stores open at 9 o'clock?Do you like Korean drama?Does he go to school everyday?does this printer print colorful pictures?does the bus go to the park?does my mom know I have a boyfriend?does my room look messy?does Lisa speak Chinese?does the sun come out from the east?does your sister go to Beijing Universtiy?does the government pay for our taxes?does this store accept Master cards?where is the key?where are my notebooks?what is a screw driver used for?when will the rain stop?Who will come to the party with me?what's the math homework?what mark did you get on the English test?Why doesn't the teacher give us more time for studying?which college are you going after high shcool?When is your birthday?=== Do these sentences help? Which sentences have gramma mistakes? Why do you need so many of them ...---
haha good luck~!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁提问回答都赚钱
> 问题详情
What does Lisa tell Susan to do when she gets to the office?A.Wait in the lobbyB.Ask for M
悬赏:0&&答案豆&&&&提问人:匿名网友&&&&提问收益:0.00答案豆&&&&&&
What does Lisa tell Susan to do when she gets to the office?A.Wait in the lobbyB.Ask for Mr. LandowerC.Have the receptionist page herD.Leave the package at the front desk
发布时间:&&截止时间:
网友回答&(共0条)
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&3.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&5.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&5.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&10.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&4.00元收益