广东教育出版社我爱你英语怎么写第五单元第43页C部分怎么写

急求人民教育出版社高一英语必修一第43页 Questions for Student A:
ehCX14XI71
1.Margot2.Becase she got there by bicycle.3.No,they weren't.4.Bedclothes.5.Yes,they did.6.Daddy and I.7.Becaues they were tired.8.They unpacked the boxes,filled the cupboards and tidied.9.No,ther didn't.10.Because Mummy and Margot were too tired and worried to eat ,and Daddy and I were too busy.为了答这个..我把箱子里的高一课本都翻出来了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码六年级上册英语书 广东教育出版社 unit1 F部分第3、4题。求求你了,快点
小小翹鑬瑤
你可以去人民教育网看看吧
我操自己写
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码广东教育出版社六年级上册英语书
cbaknyeauk
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码四年级英语上册第四及五单元部分测试题(2013新版PEP)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
四年级英语上册第四及五单元部分测试题(2013新版PEP)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
四年级英语上册第四及五单元部分测试题(2013新版PEP)
文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM 学年度上学期(四年级第四单元)Listening Part 部分 (30分)(竖起小耳朵仔细听哦!)一听音,选择你所听到的单词。(6分)(&&&& )1、A. fridge&&&&&&&&& B. friend&&&&&&&&&& C. floor&(&&&& )2、A. please&&&&&&&&& B. phone&&&&&&&&&& C. elephant&(&&&& )3、A. on&&&&&&&&&&&& B. under&&&&&&&&&&& C. near&(&&&& )4、A. table&&&&&&&&&& B. make&&&&&&&&&&& C. twelve&(&&&& )5、A. not&&&&&&&&&&& B. note&&&&&&&&&&&& C. hot&(&&&& )6、A. key&&&&&&&&&&& B. kitchen&&&&&&&&&& C. chicken 二、听录音,把下列物品放到正确的地方后的括号里。(5分)1、study (&&&&&& )&&& 2、bedroom(&&&&&& ) 3、livingroom(&&&&&& ) 4、bathroom(&&&&&& ) 5、kitchen(&&&&&& )A、fridge&& B、phone&&& C、computer&& D、shoes&&&&&&& E、sofa三、听录音, 选择最佳的答语. (5分) (&&& )& 1. A. Yes, it is.&&&&&&& B. No, she isn’t.&&&&& C. Yes, he is.(&&& )& 2. A. No, he isn’t.&&&&& B. Yes, she is.&&&&&& C. No, it isn’t.(&&& ) 3. A. Yes, they aren’t.&& B. Yes, it is.&&&&&&& C. No, they aren’t.(&&& ) 4. A. I have a table and a chair.&&&& B. They’re in the living room.& C. I can see a sofa and TV.(&&& ) 5. A. His name is Mike.&&&&&&&&&&& B. Her name is Amy.& C. She is Chen Jie.四、听录音,填入所缺的单词(14分)Go to the&&&&&&&&& . Watch TV. Go to the&&&&& . Read a book.Go to the&&&&&&&&& . Have a snack . Go to the&&&&&&&&& . Have a nap .Go to the&&&&&&&&& . Take a shower .Writing Part 笔试部分 (70分)一.选出下列单词中不属于同类的一项。(5分)(&& ) 1.& A. bedroom&&&&&&&&& B.& kitchen&&&&&&&&&& C. book& (&& ) 2.& A. juice&&&&&&&&&&&& B.sofa&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. fridge(&& ) 3.& A. classroom&&&&&&& B. bedroom&&&&&&&&&&& C. here (&& ) 4.& A. she&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. we&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. her& (&& ) 5.& A. friend&&&&&&&&&& B.friendly&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. sister二、判断下列划线部分的发音是否相同,相同的打“∨”不同的"×”。(6分)(& )1.& phone&&&& hot&&&&& (& )& 2.& cute&&&&&& study (& )3. sofa&&&&&&& no&&&&&& (& )& 4.& in&&&&&&& rice(& )5. fridge&&&&&& window& (& )& 6.& nap&&&&& snack 三、找邻居。(8分)1.&&&&&&& u&&&&&&&&& 2.&&&&&&&& Pp&&&&&&&&& 3.&&&&&&& l
4.&&&&&& T&&&&&&&&&& 5.&&&&&&& X&&&&&&&&&&& 6.&&&&&&&& Ww
四.单项选择。(15分)(& )1、Is this your bedroom ?A. Yes,they are.&&&& B. Yes,it isn’t.&&&& C.Yes,it is.& (& )2、Where are your pens ?&& _______________.A.It’s on the desk&& B.Yes,it is.&& C.They are on the desk& (&& )3、Are the boys in the cla ssroom?A Yes,they aren’t.& B.Yes,it is.& C.No,it is.& D.Yes,they are.(&& )4. Where is your mother ?&&&& ___________. Ht A Yes,he is.& B.She is in the home.& C.He is in the kitchen. (&& )5. Are the keys in the door ?& Yes, __________.A they aren't& B it isn't& C they are& (&& )6. Where is your sister ?& She&&&&&& in the study.& A is&& B am& C are&& (&&& )7.How many rooms do you have ?& ____________.A. A living room, two bedrooms&& B. Six&& C .I can see two desks.(&& )8. Go to the _________. Have a snake.A. living room&&&& B. bathroom&&& C. kitchen & (&& )9. A: How many ______ do you have?&& B: I have 8.&&&&&&&&& A. classmate&&&&&&&& B. phones&&&&&&&&& C. bed &(&&&& ) 10.A: Is this your bedroom?&&&&& B: Yes, _______&&&&&&& A. it is.&&&&&&&&& B. is it.&&&& C. it isn’t. & (&&&& ) 11.A: Is she in the kitchen?&&&& B: No, she ________ A. is&& B. isn’t&& C. aren’t& (&&&& ) 12. Is Tom in the study?&&&&&& B: Yes, ________ is.&& A. he B. she&&&&& C. his & (&&&& ) 13. He ______ two small eyes.&&&&&&& A.& is&&&&& B.& has&&&&&&& C. have& (&&&& )14. What’s ______name?A. he&&&&&& B. she&&&&&&&&&&&& C. her & (&&&& )15. _______ the door. A. turn on&&&& B. Turn on&&&&&&& C. sit on五、我会用“am,is,are”。(6分)1. Where&&& the keys?& 2. ____the keys on the table?& 3.She&&&& in the bathroom . 4.I&&& a Chinese girl ?5.&&&&& this your bike ?&&& 6.They&&&&& in the door. 六. 连词成句。(10分)1.in the she is living room ?
2.are the where keys?
3.on table are they the ?4.they no, aren’t . in the they are in .. 5. has he glasses blue and are his shoes .
七、句子配对.(5分) & (&&&& ) 1.Is this your school?&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. It’s in the kitchen.& (&&&& ) 2.Where is your cat?&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Yes, it is. .& (&&&& ) 3.Where are your books?.&&&&&&&&&& C. No, he isn’t.& (&&&& ) 4.Is he in the kitchen?&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Yes, they are.& (&&&& ) 5.Are they near the phone?&&&&&&&& E. They are under the table.八. 重新排列下列句子的顺序,使其成为一个意思完整、通顺的对话(5分).( )Look !She is in the kitchen .& (& ) Where is she?(& ) No, she isn’t.&& ( 4 ) No, she isn’t.&& (& ) Is she in the study?(& ) I have a cat . She ‘s cute.&&& (& ) Mmm.Is she in the livingroom?九.短文,判断句子的对错,正确的“Y”错误“N”(10分)&& Hello, I’m Lily. Welcome to my home. There is a living room, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a study and a kitchen in my home. Look, my father and mother are watching TV on the sofa in the living room. Here is my study, you can see many books and a computer in it. My brother and I do homework(做作业) here. We are all happy!(&&& )1. There are four people in my family.(&&& )2. There are two bedrooms in my home.(&&& )3. You can see many books and a TV in my study.& (&&& )4. Lily does homework in the living room.& (&&& )5. We are happy.十用三到四句话介绍一下“My home” (10分)
练习题一、&所给的中文情景提示,选择正确的答案。(&& )1. 你想告诉朋友:去客厅看电视,你应该这样表达:&A. Go to the living room take a shower.&&&& B. Go to the study watch TV.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Go to the living room watch TV.(&& )2.别人的卧室很漂亮,你可以这样说: A. The living is nice.&&&&&&&&& B. The bedroom is nice.&& C. The study is nice.(&& )3.& 你不知道你朋友陈洁在哪里,你可以问:A. Where is she?&&&& B. Where is he?&&&&& C. Where is your friend?(&& )4、如果别人说对了,你可以说:&&&&& A. Thank you.&&&&&&& B. All right.&&&&& C.& You’re right.(&& )5、,你想知道钢笔是否在对方手里,你可以这样问:A. Where is my pen?&&&&& B. Where is your pen?&&& C. Is it in your hand?(&& )6、如果你想叫别人开门,可以这样说:&A. Go to the door.&&&&& B. Open the door, please. C. Close the door, please.(&& )7、你想知道他是谁,应该怎么问: A. Who is it?&&&&&&& B. Who is she?&&&&&& C. Who is he?(&& )8. 请整理床铺,应该这样表达:A. Sit on the sofa.&&&&&&&& B. Make the bed.&&&& C.& Watch TV.(&& )9.,欢迎来我家,可以这样表达:A.&Welcome to my school.& B& Welcome to my bedroom &C.& Welcome to my home.(&& )10. 如果你想知道她叫什么名字,应该怎么问A. What’s your name?& B& What’s his name?& C.& What’s her name?二、翻译下列句子。1.你想吃什么?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& you like ?2.晚餐吃什么?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Dinner ?3.我想要牛肉和汤。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& beef and soup .三、用适当的词,并排序。(& )&&&&&&&& is ready !&& (&& )&&&&&& (多谢)!(&& )&&&&&&&& would you like ?(& )Mum, I&&& hungry . What&&& for dinner ?(& )Some&&&&&& and&&&&&&&&&&&& ,please (& )I’d&&&& some&&&&&& and&&&&&&& ,please. (& )What would you like&& dinner?(& )Yes, please ! (& )&&&&&&&& is ready ! Help yourself . (& )Thanks .(& )Would you like a&&&&&&& and&&&&&&& . (& )Would you like some&&&&&&& ?(& )No, thanks. I can use&&&&&&&&&& .(&& )& Now let’s try it!& (& )Pass me the bowl . (& )Cut the&&&&&&&&& .(4& )Use the&&&&&&&&&& . (& )Pass me the&&&&&&&&&&& . (& )Use the&&&&&& . 文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?【图文】人教PEP三年级英语上第五单元Part C_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
人教PEP三年级英语上第五单元Part C
上传于||文档简介
&&人​教​P​E​P​三​年​级​英​语​上​第​五​单​元​P​a​r​t​ ​C
大小:1.07MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢

我要回帖