请输入验证码
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
下载人人客户端
品评校花校草,体验校园广场我爱你一生一世直到永远这句话用英语是怎么写的_百度知道
我爱你一生一世直到永远这句话用英语是怎么写的
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
I will love you forever
It is I who love you during my whole life forever.
I love you for life forever
love you until the end of life.
I will always love you till the end of the world
I love you for ever ever
I love you forever!
永远这句话用
其他类似问题
直到永远的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁親愛的。如果放棄我你開心的話?放棄我吧。我愛你。永遠都愛。这句话的英语怎么写
親愛的。如果放棄我你開心的話?放棄我吧。我愛你。永遠都愛。这句话的英语怎么写
10-03-12 &匿名提问 发布
Darling,if giving me up will make you hanppy,then give me up.I love you.I love you forever.
请登录后再发表评论!
my dere,if giving me up will make you hanppy,then give me up.I love you.I love you forever.
请登录后再发表评论!求一段英语话和一篇作文 关于说对母亲说我爱你的!英语话是对母亲说我爱你!作文是写对母亲说我爱你的过程!一段英语话:最好下面要有翻译!love you!作文:作文也是写对母亲说我爱你的!要中文,600字左右!两天之_作业帮
求一段英语话和一篇作文 关于说对母亲说我爱你的!英语话是对母亲说我爱你!作文是写对母亲说我爱你的过程!一段英语话:最好下面要有翻译!love you!作文:作文也是写对母亲说我爱你的!要中文,600字左右!两天之内!
每天清晨,闹钟的“丁零”声还没住,妈妈就开始叫唤了:“宝儿,快起床,再不起就迟到了,快!快!快!”着急得好像要上战场.妈妈的喋喋不休是我每天都能听到的最有魔力的声音. 每天每时她都不厌其烦地说个不停. 在这声音中,我就像被上满了发条的小玩具,闭着眼睛开始穿衣、洗漱、吃早饭,还要强打精神回答妈妈一声声的絮叨.这时妈妈的话不但烦人,而且我觉得它也是世界上最难听的声音.可每当我走出家门,走进我喜爱的校园时,我会想到如果没有了妈妈一声声的说我又如何能准时到校呢? 中午一进家门,未见其人,先闻其声,“快,换鞋、洗手、吃饭,书包挂在椅背上.”刚吃完饭坐在沙发上,妈妈又喊:“来刷牙、午睡,别躺下看书,会把眼睛看坏的.”这时我真恨妈妈的不厌其烦,可还没等听完下句话的内容,就已进入甜蜜的梦乡.午睡后,我精神抖擞地上下午课时,就会觉得妈妈的话是我奔向目标不可缺少的航标.因为妈妈的话就像一道道数学题,总是那么严谨,让我马虎不得.做每件事不得不按妈妈的絮叨去办.就这样,妈妈的唠叨使我养成了良好的生活和学习习惯. 晚上回到家是妈妈“唠叨广播电台”的黄金时刻.向她汇报学校的一切是见面后的第一件事,也已成为很自然的一件事了.她总是忘不了叮嘱我:“要尊敬老师,要和同学们友好相处,要注意听讲,要有集体主义观念,有不会的要及时问老师……”我只要有一点进步,妈妈立即打预防针———不要骄傲.考试失败了,妈妈总是帮着找原因,又是总结教训,又是给我打气.妈妈真是为我操碎了心. 我在妈妈的唠叨声中成长,妈妈的唠叨是世界上最好听的声音,这声音含着浓浓的母爱. Every morning, the alarm clock "ring " sound not live, my mother began to call out: " baby, get up quickly, then can not afford to be late, fast! Fast! Fast! " Try so hard as to the battlefield. Mother's chatter without stop every day I can hear the magic sound.Every day she not to mind taking the trouble to say stop.In the sound, I like being on the full winding small toys, closed my eyes began to dress, wash, eat breakfast, but also managed to answer mother sound. Then my mother would not only annoying, but I think it is also the most unpleasant sound in the world. But when I walk out the door, walked into my love on campus, I think if there is no mother sound said how can I get to school on time?At noon one enter the house, never met him, to hear his voice, " fast, shoes, washing, eating, bag hanging on the back of a chair. " After dinner sit on the sofa, mother shouted: " to brush my teeth, nap, don't lie down to read a book, will look into the eyes of the bad. " Now I really hate mom not to mind taking the trouble, but haven't heard the words, he has entered the sweet dreams. After nap, I be in fine fig the afternoon class, will think mom is my indispensable navigation to achieve goals. Because a mom's words like a mathematical problems, always so serious, let me not be careless. Do everything according to the mother's nagging to do. In this way, the mom made me develop good habits of life and learning.Coming back home in the evening is my mother " nagging radio" golden moment. The first thing to her on the school all are met, has also become a very natural thing. She always forget told me: " should respect teachers, and students get along well with others, to listen, to have the concept of collectivism, there will not be a time to ask the teacher ... ... " I just have a little progress, mother immediately hit precautionary needle -- not proud. Failed in the exam, mom always help to find the reasons, and lessons, and gave me a pep talk. Mother is really for my broken heart.I grew up in a mother's nagging, nagging mother is the most beautiful sound in the world, the sound with deep maternal love.(^.^)不行的话,尽管提意见哦
这天,我的语文老师给我们布置了一个作业就是和妈妈说我爱你。   
我走在回家的路上,思索着回去后怎么和妈妈说那三个字。不知不觉就走到了我家门口,可我一个好办法也没想到,便临时决定大胆的和妈妈说。我缓慢的走进屋里,望着正在忙碌着的妈妈,不知怎么了一下子勇气全没了,我不敢看妈妈的眼睛,生怕妈妈看出什么来便跑进了我的屋里。来到屋里后,我不断的鼓励自己,可几次来到妈妈的面前都说不出口...
您可能关注的推广

我要回帖

更多关于 我爱你英语怎么写 的文章

随机推荐