我与朋友有什么不同 大学英语作文文 themue

有哪位朋友帮我写篇英语作文,题目“我的同桌”。 高三英语水平,我同桌是女生。 没其他要求了。 谢谢! 急_百度知道
有哪位朋友帮我写篇英语作文,题目“我的同桌”。 高三英语水平,我同桌是女生。 没其他要求了。 谢谢! 急
谢谢!大家帮帮忙,不过可以附上中文吗,我有点地方不懂急啊. 你们的答案我看了。我可以加分?呵呵。作文150个字左右
提问者采纳
名叫苏,“Don&#39。有一次她病得很厉害,Sue tries her best to offer a help,“It&#39.But to my surprise,an optistics and good girl!My Deskmate
I have a good deskmate whose name is Sue,每天我们一同上学;t mention it.I thanked her for that.Whoever has some trouble with his study。她微笑着说,无法复习功课而导致物理考试不及格.One day on my way to school I was hit by a car and hurt my leg。有一天.She said with a smile,就在知道考试成绩后,Sue was not sad:“没关系.I&#39。下次我会考得好的,她说.Sue was not able to arrive in time for class.Every day we go to school together.Sue lives next to me。我感谢她。可是令我很意外,我给车撞到了.”
Sue is also ll do better next time。因为这样她上学迟到了。”
苏助人为乐,but she said.
Sue is not pretty but optistics。苏毫不犹豫把我送到医院,苏并没有不开心.She always wears a smile on her face。她就住在我隔壁.Everybody in our class thought that she would be sad about that,腿受了伤.Sue took me to hospital without hesitating,苏都尽力去帮助.Once Sue failed the physics exam,when I saw her just after knowing the exam result:“没事的,在上学的路上,无论谁学习上有困难。班里每个人都以为苏肯定会很伤心,for she was terribly ill just before the exam and could not prepare it well.”
That is my deskmate Sue。她总是面带微笑;s nothing.We are deskmates。
苏不漂亮但很乐观. 我的同桌
我有一位好同桌,我来帮你吧。”
这就是我的同桌苏,一个乐观的好女孩既然那么急。我们是同桌嘛
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Any time you meet her, I love her the same table. The clearest characteristic of hers is the smile on her face, she might as well smile. And even when she is wronged or criticized,she will give you a sweet smile that is just like spring wind, she will smile away it!Always brings me joy. I hope we can learn together and progress. When she does something goodMy desk-mate is a pretty girl. What a happy girl she is. Can be admitted to the ideal of the school
My Deskmate
I have a good deskmate whose name is Sue.We have been deskmate since I entered the high school three years ago.We are also neighbours.Every day we go to school together.
Sue is not pretty but optistic.She always wears a smile on her face.She is also ready to
help others.Whoever has some trouble with his study,Sue tries her best to offer a help.One day I was hit by by a car and hurt my leg.Sue took me to hospital without hesitating.Sue was not able to arrive in time for class.I apologized to her for that,but she said,“Don't mentioned it。We are deskmates.”
I have 3 classmates.lucy ,lily jim.
lucy is a sunny girl,she...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁The Metropolitan Museum of Art
Through July 11, explore a selection of sale and clearance books, including exhibition catalogues, Met publications, and more. Visit the Uris Center at The Met Fifth Avenue or browse our online store.
Membership at The Met brings you even closer to art, with special viewing hours, parties, and discounts in The Met Store.
In this online series, artists reflect on what art is, what inspires them from across 5,000 years of art, and in so doing, they reveal the power of a museum and The Met.
#MetKids is a digital feature made for, with, and by kids. Explore The Met with our interactive map, travel a world of art in our time machine, and watch behind-the-scenes videos that feature kids just like you.
Main Hall / Free with Museum admission
Gallery Talk at The Met Cloisters
Tours Sign, Great Hall / Free with Museum admission
Guided Tour
Guided Tour at The Met Cloisters
Family Workshop at The Met Cloisters
Assistant Curator Kiki Karoglou discusses the fascination around the colossal lost works in the exhibition Pergamon and the Hellenistic Kingdoms of the Ancient World.
Now at The Met
Associate Curator Jayson Dobney describes the mechanism of the barrel piano, an instrument that requires the performer to merely rotate a crank in order to produce the musical sounds.
The #MetKids team invites you to celebrate Independence Day with these free-spirited works of art at The Met.
#MetKids Blog我和我的好朋友有什么相同点和不同点英语作文要有定语从句
白白小姐丶106
I have a friend by the name of Huang, i knew him sincere we are still childhood, we stay nearby, we have some kind of similarity, both of us like football,computer games,watching animation movies, we also likes fast food likes kentucky fried chicken and Mc Donald burgers. But we do have difference type of habit too, i loves reading but Huang never reading and lazy to go to school, i help my parents to clean the house but he is so lazy never bother to help his parents.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码小学三年级英语作文200字:我的英语朋友(My english friend)
来源:本站原创
摘要:小学三年级英语作文200字:我的英语朋友(My english friend)
he is ten, his family in london,he and his family member comes our china to play.he has a cosin,he name is qianyu hi is oniy four years old,but he has a lot of questions.look he is pointing at the chopsticks to ask
小学三年级英语作文200字:我的英语朋友(My english friend)
  my english friend name is jim.
  he is ten, his family in london,he and his family member comes our china to play.he has a cosin,he name is qianyu hi is oniy four years old,but he has a lot of questions.look he is pointing at the chopsticks to ask that my this is anything.
  i and jim has become the good friend .several days later jim said that he wanted, he said that i love china .i will forget that you zhou lei, will have free time london to look at me .ok see you jim.see you.
百科词条:

我要回帖

更多关于 大学英语作文 的文章

随机推荐