lucy的一天 大学英语作文文 (80词的)...

您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&七年级 (上)13单元测试 (A卷)正文
七年级 (上)13单元测试 (A卷)
七年级 (上)13单元测试 (A卷)
作者/编辑:试题中心
初一 (上)13单元测试 (A卷) Ⅰ. 单词辨音 10%  [ ]1. A. brown B. yellow C. window D. know  [ ]2. A. white B. mine C. picture D. find  [ ]3. A. where B. what C. which D. who  [ ]4. A. Chinese B. school C. chair D. teacher  [ ]5. A. red B. dress C. pencil D. theseⅡ. 词类转换 (按括号内要求写出下列各词的相应形式) 20%  1. class (复数) ________________ 6. there (同音词) ___________  2. close (反义词) ______________ 7. I am (缩写形式) __________  3. wrong (反义词) _____________ 8. new (反义词) _____________  4. they (形容词性物主代词) _____ 9. colour (动词) _____________  5. you (名词性物主代词) ________ 10. our (主格) _______________Ⅲ. 划线部分的正确释义 10%  [ ]1. A:Who's that girl?      B:Which girl?      A:The one in the red hat.       A. 里面的 B. 有 C. 戴着  [ ]2. Oh, Kate. Come here. I can see you.       A. 过来 B. 来这儿 C. 在这里  [ ]3. Please colour the picture green.       A. 那幅画是绿色的.       B. 请把画涂成绿色的.       C. 请拿来那幅绿色的画.   [ ]4. � What's this?      � Let me see, please. Oh, it's an apple.       A. 我看见了      B. 让我想想看      C. 让我看看吧  [ ]5. Excuse me, Jim. Who's that man?      A. 原谅我 B. 由于我 C. (劳驾) 请问Ⅳ. 选择填空 20%  [ ]1. Look at the cat ______ there.       A. in B. at C. over D. behind  [ ]2. "Who's that?" "She's ______ teacher. "      A. we B. us C. ours D. our  [ ]3. � What colour is the bus?      � It's ______.       A. a red B. red C. bed D. red bus  [ ]4. The student ______ the blue bus ______ our friend.       A. in, is B. on, are      C. on, be D. in, are  [ ]5. � ______ can you see in the picture one?      � I can see Lily.       A. What B. Who      C. What colour D. Where  [ ]6. The picture are ______ the wall ______ our classroom.       A. on, of B. in, in      C. on, in D. at  [ ]7. ______ you find the broom?      A. Are B. Can C. Does D. Is  [ ]8. Is Lucy ______ sister?      A. she B. he C. your D. you  [ ]9. Guangzhou is ______ Guangdong.       A. on B. at C. to D. in  [ ]10. � ______ that girl?      � She is my sister.       A. Who B. Which      C. Who's D. WhoseⅤ. 根据每组下句中答语, 填出上面问句中相应的疑问词 20%  [ ]1. ______ is his student's name?      His name is Xiang Yang.   [ ]2. ______ is Kate's brother?      He's eleven.   [ ]3. ______ is on duty today?      I am.   [ ]4. ______ is seven and ten?      Seventeen.   [ ]5. ______ is Mr. Green's car?      The Number is S.M.G 4263.   [ ]6. ______ are they?      Under the tree.   [ ]7. ______ are you?      Fine, thanks.   [ ]8. ______ is your bike?      It's pink (粉色)  [ ]9. ______ are you?      I'm Li Ping.   [ ]10. ______ are they?      They are students. Ⅵ. 选择正确译文 20%  [ ]1. 凯特的在那儿? 在课桌后面,,《》()。 ◆分享好文◆      A. Where are Kate's cat? It's behind the desk.       B. Where is Kates cat? It's behind a desk.       C. Where is Kate's cat? It's behind the desk.       D. Where is Kates cat? Its behind desk.   [ ]2. 他的外衣是什么颜色? 棕色。      A. What's colour is his coat? It's brown.       B. What colour is he's coat? It's brown.       C. What is his colour coat? It's a brown.       D. What colour is his coat? It's brown.   [ ]3. 珍妮穿一件红毛衣。      A. Jane is in a red sweater.       B. Jane is in red sweater.       C. Jane is a red sweater.       D. Jane is on a red sweater.   [ ]4. 她叫罗斯。      A. She sister is Rose.       B. Her sister name is Rose.       C. Her sister's name is Rose.       D. Her sister's name Rose.
  〔七年级 (上)13单元测试 (A卷)〕随文赠言:【不积跬步,无以至千里;不积小流,无以成江海。――荀况】
  七年级 (上)13单元测试 (A卷)所属栏目:〖 尚无数据〗
  “七年级 (上)13单元测试 (A卷)”相关:
  〖〗链接地址:
  英语试题提供的七年级 (上)13单元测试 (A卷)由网友原创或转发,若七年级 (上)13单元测试 (A卷)侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇试题: 下一篇试题:
七年级 (上)13单元测试 (A卷)相关试题评论列表(网友评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述)
精彩栏目推荐求三篇关于寒假生活的英语作文(每篇不少于8句话)答得好我可以加悬赏_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求三篇关于寒假生活的英语作文(每篇不少于8句话)答得好我可以加悬赏
求三篇关于寒假生活的英语作文(每篇不少于8句话)答得好我可以加悬赏
1It was a very busy evening,I was doing my homework at my home.My father was writing a composition in the study room.My mother was interested in Shanghai opera.She was watching a Shanghai opera contest.The apartment was very quiet.Suddenly the light went out.It was a blackout,but I liked it very much.It came and I didn’t have to do my homework.We went to the living room very slowly.After 5 minutes,we all sat in the sofa.It was a lucky,fortunate day.I said that let’s held a concert.My parents agreed with me.I took out some candles and lighted up.We were singing,laughing and talking.We had a really good time.But while I was singing,the light suddenly turned on.Oh,my God.My father went back to his room went on writing.My mother turned on the TV and said to me “Dear,do your homework!” I felt very frustrated.I sat at the desk and thought I hated light.I hoped there would be a blackout the next day.I thought I would enjoy myself more and more.I went into a dream……2.I had a great time during my winter vacation.The first thing I did was I made a plan for my study.I assigned my homework equally according to the holidays so that I can finish all of them in time.And during my winter vacation,we welcome the most important festival in China—Spring Festival,it’s also called Chinese New Year by lots of foreigners.At that night,our family came together and had a big meal.Of course we had dumplings that night,because that is our Chinese traditional.We then watch the CCTV spring festival evening party together and watch the beautiful fireworks.That’s the happiest time in this world!The winter vacation I had dreamed all year around was finally coming.And I really enjoyed a lot from it.The first thing I did was I made a plan for my study.I assigned my homework equally according to the holidays so that I can finish all of them in time.I also arranged myself the books and words I need to read and recite.Secondly,I took some extracurricular activities and read some English original reading.My favorite book is ,written by Sherlock Holmes.Among all the classical movies,the Sound of Music was the most exciting one.During my holidays I also made some assistance for my physical class teacher,surely I met lots of difficulties in this stage and from which I knew what perseverance really was.Lastly,I went to the temple fair and was lucky to taste several Chines “Jiaohua chicken” is one of them.It is said it originated from Hangzhou centuries ago,made by a famous beggar Hong Qi Gong,the senior leader of Beggar Gang.Steamed with fresh lotus leaf wrapped up,it is famous for its special aroma and taste.Now that the holiday is ending and a new semester is coming,I need to fresh up and get started to embrace the upcoming challenges.3I like my holiday very much.Though it's very short,I can enjoy the Spring Festival.I can watch cartoon every day.I needn't go to school .Sometimes I can go to play with my friend outside.With the festival coming,I can play all the time.I can play video game with my brother.I am good at playing PC game.Then more and more relatives came to my home.We had dinner together.It's so lively that I'm very happy.But I still have to do my homework.During the holiday,I learned a lot.I love my holiday.
小学初中上网找就好啊,高中的可以帮你写。
my best frend
I have a best frend and lucy is my best one, I like her very much.
she is tall and thin gril .she like English best and she is good at it.
I like her very mach.
你在念什么啊、?i是小学还是中学 还i是大学啊?
Hello evryong,my holiday is too busy!First day
I have lots of lessons.Such as English...Then I write my homwork.In the end,I play computergames.In the new year,I always write my homwork.But right now... 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
中考试题精选:湖南省中考试题精粹(英语)
下载积分:888
内容提示:中考试题精选:湖南省中考试题精粹(英语)
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:6|
上传日期: 19:35:44|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
中考试题精选:湖南省中考试题精粹(英语).PDF
官方公共微信江苏省扬州市江都区仙城联合体学年七年级英语上学期10月联考试题_初中英语
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文>>
江苏省扬州市江都区仙城联合体学年七年级英语上学期10月联考试题
江苏省扬州市江都区仙城联合体学年七年级英语上学期10月联考试题作者:佚名&&&& 来源:本站原创&&&& 更新:&&&&栏目:
江苏省扬州市江都区仙城联合体学年七年级英语上学期10月联考试题
    第一部分听力(共20分)  Ⅰ听对话回答问题(10分)  听下面10段对话,每段对话后有一个小题,从题中A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。  听完每段对话后,你都有5秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话读两遍。  ()1.Whatdoestheboy’scousinlike?  ()2.Whattimeisit?  ABC  ()3.WhichClubisKittyin?  ABC  ()4.WhichoneisAmy?  ()5.WhoisXiaofang?  A.Sandy’scousin.&&&B.Sandy’sfriend.&&&C.Simon’scousin.  ()6.HowoldisKitty’smother?  A.14.&&&&&B.44.&&&&&C.40.  ()7.What’stheboy’sname?  A.Simon.&&&&B.Daniel.&&&&C.David.  ()8.Howoldisthedognextyear?  A.Threeyearsold.&&&B.Twoyearsold.&&&C.Fiveyearsold.  ()9.HowmanyChinesestudentsarethereinSandy’sclass?  A.38.&&&&&B.35.&&&&&C.41.  ()10.Whendotheyhaveacomputerlesson?  A.OnWednesday.&&&B.OnThursday.&&&C.OnFriday.  Ⅱ听对话和短文答题(10分)  听下面两段对话和一篇短文,每段对话和短文后有几个小题,从题中A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。你将有时间读各个小题,每小题5秒钟,听完后,每小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话和短文读两遍。  听第一段对话,回答第11-12小题  ()11.WhichclubisDanielin?  A.TheFootballClub.&&B.TheMathsClub.&&&C.TheReadingClub.  ()12.WhatcanweknowaboutMrs.Wu?  A.Sheisshort.&&&B.Shehasshorthair.&&C.Sheistall.  听第二段对话,回答13―15小题  ()13.WhichclassisSimonin?  A.Class3.&&&&B.Class4.&&&&C.Class5.  ()14.WhatdoesSimonlikedoing?  A.Playingtennis.&&&B.Listeningtomusic.&&C.Reading.  ()15.Whataretheygoingtodo?  A.Playbasketball.&&&B.Playfootball.&&&C.Playbadminton.  听短文,回答16-20小题。  ()16.HowmanyclassesdoesJanhaveaday?  A.Four.&&&&&B.Five.&&&&&C.Six.  ()17.WhatdoesJanlike?  A.English&&&&B.Maths.&&&&&C.Sports.&  ()18.WhatdoesJanusuallydoonSaturdays?  A.Heplaysfootball.&&B.Hedoeshishomework.&C.Heplaysgames.  ()19.WhatdoesJan’sfatherdo?  A.Heisateacher&&&B..Heisapoliceman.&&C.Heisadoctor.  ()20.wheredotheylivenow?  A.InShanghai.&&&B.InNanjing.&&&&C.InBeijing.  笔试部分  一、词形变换,用所给词的适当形式填空,每空一词。(10分)  1.Theclassroomisonthe(one)floor.  2.Howmany(family)arethereinthepictnre?  3.(notbe)lateagain.  4.Theseare(we)books.  5.CIsthisknife(she)?  -No,it’s(I).  6.Thisduckislovely.Ithasagoodname.(it)nameisBetty.  7.Ontheleftofthebox(be)somebooks.  8.Therearefive(orange)treesinthepark.  9.(who)sweateristhis?  二、选择填空(20分)  ()1.Thereis’s’and’u’intheword’understand!  A.a;aB.aC.a;anD.an  ()2.Thisisbedroom.  A.LucyandLily’sB.Lucy’sandLily’s  C.Lucy’sandLilyD.LucyandLily  ()3.Whoaposterinyourclass?  A.hasB.haveC.ishaveD.dohave  ()4.-Aretheseyourjackets?  -Yes,.  A.they’reB.theyareC.thoseareD.itis  ()5.He’sfrom.  A.EnglishB.ChineseC.AmericaD.British  ()6.Thereareninebooksinthelibrary.  A.hundredsB.hundredC.hundredofD.hundredsof  ()7.SandyandIontheplayground.  A.isB.areC.amD.be  ()8.-Howmanyarethereinyourclassroom?  -Therearetwenty.  A.boyB.boysC.boiesD.photos  ()9.-YourChineseisverygood.  -.  A.No,notatallB.Yes,itis  C.OfcourseD.Thanks  ()10.Who’sthegirlpink?  A.onB.atC.withD.in  ()11.-isthegirl?  -Underthebigtree.  A.WhoB.WhoseC.WhichD.Where  ()12.CWhatcolouristhis?  -It’sorange.It’sorangeshirt.  A./;anB./C.anD.a;an  ()13.CWhichshoesareforme?  -.  A.TheredB.TheredoneC.TheredonesD.Redone  ()14.-&mypencil-box.It’snice.  A.SeeB.LookafterC.LookforD.Lookat  ()15.Hisshoesblack.Hisarewhite.  A.coatB.jeans  C.shirtD.sweater  ()16.Pleaseicecream.  A.startaB.haveaC.haveanD.have  ()17.-?  -Heisthirty-two.  A.HowisTomB.HowisAndyC.HowoldisTomD.HowoldisLucy  ()18.-youaradio?  -No,I.  A.AareB.Do;don’t  C.Do;don’tD.Ddo  ()19.Therearesomebirdsthetree.Andtherearesomepears  it,too.  A.onB.inC.inD.on  ()20.Ican’tseeanyflowersthere,Icanseeahill.  A.butB.andC.orD.that  三、句型转换,每空一词。(10分)  1.Thebigtreeisbehindthehouse..(写同义句)  Thehouseisthebigtree.  2.Heismyfather.(对画线部分提问)  he?  3.Itisabox.(改为复数句)  .  4.Thereisonlyonelibraryinmyschool.(对画线部分提问)  Howmanythereinschool?  5.Theyhavesomeapplesinthelockers.(改为单数句)  He/Sheinthelocker.  6.Lilyhassomesnacksinherlocker.(改为同议句)  somesnacksinLily’slocker.  7.Youcanseesomeflowersunderthebigtree.(对画线部提问)  youseeunderthebigtree?  8.Closethedoor,please.(改为否定句)  ,please.  四、改错。(10分)  1.Hi,Millie.I’min1class.()  ABCD  2.Thereareapencilandelevenbooksonthedesk..()  ABCD  3.Ontheteacherofdesk,therearenineteenbooks.()  ABCD  4.Itsaphotoofmyclass.()  ABCD  5.Sheismybrother,Bob.()  ABCD  五、情景匹配(10分)  AB  ()1.Isheyouruncle?A.Yes,it’sverybeautiful.  ()2.Isitneworold?B.Sheismygrandmother.  ()3.Whoisshe?C.Fine,thankyou.  ()4.Arethesekate’sshoes?D.Yes,heis.  ()5.Howareyou?E.It’snew.  ()6.Whatishe?F.Heisadoctor.  ()7.Whatcolourisyourbike?G.Yes,theyare.  ()8.Whatanicewatch!H.It’sbrown.  ()9.HereisanorangeforyouI.Icanseeagirl.  ()10.Whatcanyouseeinthepicture?J.It’sveryniceofyou.  六、完形填空。(10分)  Lookatthepicture.It’sapicture1apark.2thetree3aresomebirds.Arethere4boysunderit?Yes,thereare.They’re5Englishbooks.6girlsarethereneartheriver?Therearesix.Arethey7games?Yes,theyare.8thatgirlbehindthetree?That’sKate.She’s9aredskirt.Sheis10tea.  ()1.A.aboutB.ofC.toD.at  ()2.A.AwayB.DownC.AtD.In  ()3.A.haveB.areC.thereD.there’s  ()4.A.aB.anyC.someD.the  ()5.A.readingB.seeingC.lookingD.watching  ()6.A.WhoseB.HowC.HowmanyD.Whatabout  ()7.A.runningB.thinC.playingD.make  ()8.A.What’sB.Who’sC.HowisD.Where’s  ()9.A.puttingB.havingC.wearingD.puttingon  ()10.A.eatingB.cleaningC.drinkingD.liking  七、阅读理解(20分)  (A)  MarylikesEnglishverymuch.Sheworkshard.ShereadsEnglisheverymorning.ShelikesspeakingEnglish.Sheoftenlistenstotheradio.ShewatchesTVonlyonSaturdayevening.Doesshelikedancing?No,shedoesn’t.Butshelikesdrawingandsinging.Herparentslikeherverymuch.Andalltheteachersandherfriendslikeher,too.  ()1.InthemorningMary.  A.writesEnglishB.readsEnglishC.drawsD.sings  ()2.Sheoftenlistens.  A.TVB.toTVC.theradioD.totheradio  ()3.MarywatchesTV.  A.inthemorningB.intheafternoon  C.everyeveningD.onSaturdayevening  ()4.Whatdoesn’tshelike?  A.SingingB.DancingC.DrawingD.SpeakingEnglish  ()5.Doesherfatherlikeher?  A.Yes,hedoes.B.Yes,heis.C.No,hedoesn’tD.No,heisn’t.  (B)  TheGreensareEnglish.NowtheyareinBeijing.ThisistheirfirstvisittoChina.TheyaregoingtostayinChinaforthreeweeks.Theywanttovisitsomebigcitiesandvillages.TheywanttolearnsomeChinese.  MrGreenisdriver.HelikesdrivinginBeijingverymuch.MrsGreenisateacher.SheisvisitingamiddleschoolnearBeijing.TheirsonJimisamiddleschoolstudent.HemeetssomeChinesestudents,andhelikestospeakEnglishwiththem.  TheytakealotofphotosinChina.WhentheyarebackinEnglish,theyaregoingtoshowthephotostotheirfriends.TheywanttheEnglishpeopletoknowmoreaboutChina.  ()6.TheGreensarefrom.  A.AmericaB.EnglandC.AustraliaD.Canada  ()7.TheGreensarestayinginnow.  A.ShanghaiB.LondonC.BeijingD.Hangzhou  ()8.MrGreenisa.HelikesdrivinginBeijing.  A.driverB.farmerC.workerD.teacher  ()9.MrsGreen’sisamiddleschoolstudent.  A.daughterB.sonC.sisterD.brother  ()10.TheGreenstakemanyphotosinChinabecausethey.  A.liketakingphotos  B.wanttosellthesephotos  C.wanttotakephotostoAmerica  D.wanttoEnglishpeopletoknowmoreaboutChina  八、作文(10分)  你能给老师做个自我介绍吗?(80词左右)  七年级英语试卷答案  听力  笔试  (一)1、first2、families3、Don’tbe4、our5、hersmine  6、Its7、are8、orange9、whose  (二)1―5BAABC6―10BBBDD  11―15DACDB16―20CCBDA    听力材料及答案  Ⅰ听对话回答问题(10分)  听下面10段对话,每段对话后有一个小题,从题中A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。  听完每段对话后,你都有5秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话读两遍。  1.M:Mycousinlikesplayingfootball.  W:Oh,Iknow.Heisamemberofourschoolfootballteam.  2.W:Goodmorning,MrWu.Whattimeisit?  M:It’sfifteenpastseven.  3.M:WhatclubisKittyinatschool?  W:SheisintheDancingClub.  4.M:IsthegirlAmy?  W:No.Amyhaslonghairandoftenwearsglasses.  5.M:Nicetoseeyouagain,Sandy.  W:Nicetoseeyouagain,eandmeetmycousin,Xiaofang.  6.M:Howoldisyourfather,Kitty?  W:Myparentsare40yearsold,andI’m14yearsold.  7.M:AreyouSimoninClass1?  W:No,I’mDanielinclass2.  8.W:Whatisthat?  M:Itismylovelydog.  W:Howoldisit?  M:Itistwoyearsold.  9.M:Thereare38studentsinSandy’sclass.  W:AretheyallChinesestudents?  M:No,threeofthemcomefromEngland.  10.M:WeiHua,whatdayisittoday?  W:It’sWednesday.  M:Oh,wewillhaveacomputerlessontomorrow.  Ⅱ听对话和短文答题(10分)  听下面两段对话和一篇短文,每段对话和短文后有几个小题,从题中A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。你将有时间读各个小题,每小题5秒钟,听完后,每小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话和短文读两遍。  听第一段对话,回答11-12小题  W:Hi,Simon!  M:Hi,Alice.  W:WhereisDaniel?  M:Idon’tknow,butheoftengoestotheFootballClubafterclass.  W:Oh!IsheamemberoftheFootballClub?  M:Yes,heisverytall.Heisgoodatsports.  W:IwanttojoinWomen’sFootballClub,too.CanIjoinit?  M:ThenyoucanaskMrs.Wu.She’soverthere.Shewearsglassesandhaslonghair.  W:Theshortteacher?  M:No,thetallteacher.  W:Thankyou.  听第二段对话,回答13―15小题  M:Hello,myname’sSimon.What’syourname?  W:I’mKitty.Whereareyoufrom?  M:IwasborninNantong.Whichclassareyouin?  W:I’minClass5.whataboutyou?  M:Oh,weareinthesameclass.Doyoulikeplayingcomputergames?  W:Yes.Whatdoyoulike?  M:Ilikelisteningtomusic.Canyouplaybadmintonwithmenow?  W:Great!Let’sgo.  听短文,回答16-20小题  JanisEnglish.HespeaksEnglish,JapaneseandChinese.HeisstudyingataschoolinShanghai.Hehasfourclassesinthemorningandtwointheafternoon.Helovessports,buthedoesn’tlikeMaths.OnFridayafternoon,heoftenplaysfootballontheplayground.HeusuallystaysathomeanddoeshishomeworkonSaturdays.OnSundays,hesometimesplaysgameswithhisChinesefriends.HisfatherisworkinginShanghai.HeteachesEnglish.Janandhisfatherareveryhappyhere.  
《江苏省扬州市江都区仙城联合体学年七年级英语上学期10月联考试题》由绿色课件网搜集整理,本站所有资源完全免费,仅供学习和研究使用,版权和著作权归原作者所有,如果你不愿意作品在本站发布,请联系我们。
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章: 没有了
网友同时还浏览了:没有相关文章
英语学习推荐栏目
英语学习子栏目导航
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
本站最新英语学习
&&&&&&&&&&&&
本站推荐英语学习
没有推荐文章

我要回帖

更多关于 大学英语作文 的文章

随机推荐