求大学英语作文文,只求速度。。

跪求一篇英语作文,速度啊求一篇英语作文,给出的Point of view:parents have to save a large amount of money for their children to study abroad,然后下面给出的reason:pay for the international flight,food,shelter,entertainment,long distance telephone calls,clothing,and unexpected expenses,嘿嘿,快点,速度急用,写的可以一人一百,哈哈
熊猫猫KZ45
Studying Abroad in recent years, studying abroad has been popular. More and more students leave their own country to go abroad for their further education. They say that they can develop better with a...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码求英语作文,尽量速度,30分._百度知道
求英语作文,尽量速度,30分.
平时严格要求自己.开头,学习成绩好..;活动.100词左右,
I&#39,文明市民&quot.汪翔同学给校长写了一封信,身体健康,有礼貌,推荐他的好朋友陈欣同学,乐于助人,待人诚实.. I&#39.内容要点如下.:陈欣同学热爱祖国,擅长英语,积极参加各项活动.;d like to recommend Chen Xm a student of Class One Grade Nine,老师和同学们都认为她是合适的人选, 已给出开头:Dear headmaster,但需要一批志愿者今年暑假;品牌城市, my close friend as volunteer,你们学校准备举办&quot
50分了,还没人?
提问者采纳
有道翻译一篇,再改改吧,写作文累人,虽然字数少
提问者评价
只有这个最靠谱了.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
其他2条回答
good at English, and positive part in all kinds of activities, usually strict demands on themselves, learning achievement is good, treat people honesty, polite, helpfulHer love for the motherland, healthy body
有道翻译谁都会.....我要作文.......
上面那位是用有道翻译的,同学可别抄啊,全是错句
额,我知道.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文,求写求职信,速度的
大致内容:我叫某某,在北京学习汉语,我想在学校附近的酒店找一份工作。写一封求职信。
要点:1。我是从当地晚报上得知招聘信息。2。英语是我的母语,汉语流利。有工作经验。3,目的是了解中国文化,挣钱养活自己。
4。120词。
谢谢,一定快。
HOLIDAYJOBS! NeedtoimproveyourEnglish Wanttospendsometimeabroad Shortofcash Whynotcomeandworkforusat HomeFarm! You\llbepickingfruitandgenerallyhelpingoutwithalltheusualfarmwork.We\llpayyoubythehoursotheharderyouwork,themoreyou\llearn!We\llprovideaplacetosleepandallyourmeals. InterestedWhynotdropusaline(andaphoto).We\llbehappytoansweranyqueries. MrandMrsBull,ColdComfortFarm,Sussex,GreatBritainSU38TZ DearMr.AndMrs.Bull, IsawyouradvertisementontheInternetand _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Yourssincerely, WangLing PossibleVersion: DearMr.andMrs.Bull, IsawyouradvertisementontheInternetandamveryinterestedinworkingonyourfarm. I\mastudentandneedmorepracticewithmyEnglish.IwashopingtocometoGreatBritainbutdidn\twanttoaskmyparentsformoney.Workingforyouwouldbeanidealsolution. I\m18yearsoldandveryfit.AlthoughI\veneverworkedonafarmbeforeIhavehelpedonabuildingsiteandamusedtoworkinghard.I\mveryfondofanimalsandwouldbehappytohelpwiththecowsandsheepifneeded. Couldyoupleaseletmeknowhowlongyouwouldwantmefor,howmanyhoursaday,andwhattheminimumwagesperhourwouldbeIwouldliketoknowiftherewillbeotherstudentstheretooandwhereIwillbesleeping. Iencloseaphotoasrequested.Mylastemployerwillbehappytowritemeareference,ifyousowish. Ilookforwardtohearingfromyousoon. Yourssincerely, WangLing
HOLIDAYJOBS!
NeedtoimproveyourEnglish
Wanttospendsometimeabroad
Shortofcash
Whynotcomeandworkforusat
You\llbepickingfruitandgenerallyhelpingoutwithalltheusualfarmwork.We\llpayyoubythehoursotheharderyouwork,themoreyou\llearn!We\llprovideaplacetosleepandallyourmeals.
InterestedWhynotdropusaline(andaphoto).We\llbehappytoansweranyqueries.
MrandMrsBull,ColdComfortFarm,Sussex,GreatBritainSU38TZ
DearMr.AndMrs.Bull,
IsawyouradvertisementontheInternetand
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Yourssincerely,
PossibleVersion:
DearMr.andMrs.Bull,
IsawyouradvertisementontheInternetandamveryinterestedinworkingonyourfarm.
I\mastudentandneedmorepracticewithmyEnglish.IwashopingtocometoGreatBritainbutdidn\twanttoaskmyparentsformoney.Workingforyouwouldbeanidealsolution.
I\m18yearsoldandveryfit.AlthoughI\veneverworkedonafarmbeforeIhavehelpedonabuildingsiteandamusedtoworkinghard.I\mveryfondofanimalsandwouldbehappytohelpwiththecowsandsheepifneeded.
Couldyoupleaseletmeknowhowlongyouwouldwantmefor,howmanyhoursaday,andwhattheminimumwagesperhourwouldbeIwouldliketoknowiftherewillbeotherstudentstheretooandwhereIwillbesleeping.
Iencloseaphotoasrequested.Mylastemployerwillbehappytowritemeareference,ifyousowish.
Ilookforwardtohearingfromyousoon.
Yourssincerely,

我要回帖

更多关于 大学英语作文 的文章

随机推荐