are we there yetare _____apples in it.A.much b.many c.a little d.lot of

请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:学年重庆万州岩口复兴学校初二上期中英语卷(第一组)(带解析)
题型:阅读理解
Mrs. Jones is waiting for an important telephone call, but she has no vegetables at home, so she leaves the baby and says to her five-year-old son, “I’m going to the shops, Jimmy, and I’ll be back in a few minutes.” While she is out, the telephone rings, and Jimmy answers. “Hello,” says a man. “Is your mother here?” “No.” answers Jimmy. “Well, when she comes back, tell her Mr. Baker telephones.” “What?” says Jimmy. “Mr. Baker, write it down B-A-K-E-R.” “How do you make a B,” asks Jimmy. “How do I make B? Listen, little boy, is there anyone else with you? Any brothers or sisters?” “My brother Billy is here.” “Good, I want to talk to him, please.” “All right.” Jimmy takes the telephone to the baby’s bed and gives it to Billy. When their mother comes back, she asks, “Does anyone telephone?” “Yes,” says Jimmy, “a man. But he only wants to talk to Billy.”【小题1】 Mrs. Jones is waiting for _____.A.her friendB.Mr. BakerC.BillyD.a call【小题2】Billy is _____.A.Jimmy’s brotherB.Mrs. Jones’s brotherC.Mr. Baker’s sonD.Jimmy’s sister【小题3】There is no _____ in Mrs. Jones’s house.A.moneyB.vegetablesC.milkD.people【小题4】When the telephone rings, Mrs. Jones is _____.A.at homeB.cookingC.with JimmyD.shopping
来源:2011届浙江省绍兴市树人中学初三下学期3月月考英语试卷(带解析)
题型:选词填空
用所给单词的适当形式填空。每个单词限用一次。speak&&&
proud& empty& safe &&&term【小题1】There are three &&&&&&&&&&&&&in a year in the school in the USA.【小题2】My &&&&&&&&&&&English is a little poor. I want to improve it.【小题3】Confucius is a great thinker who is the &&&&&&&&&&&&of all the Chinese.【小题4】When Chang’e Ⅰlanded ________ on the earth, all Chinese were cheerful.【小题5】The dustbins in the streets should be &&&&&&&every day.
来源:2010年重庆市西南师大附中初一上学期期中考试英语卷
题型:补充句子
根据对话内容及方框中所给的句子补全对话。选项中有一项是多余的。(5分)A: A clerk in a travel agency&&&&& B: Mrs LinA: Can I help you? B: Yes, please. I would like to ask some information about winter travel. I want to take my daughter somewhere for vacation. A: 1.________________ B: Maybe somewhere warm and exciting. A: 2.____________________B: I think it’s too far, because my daughter is in Grade Nine and winter holiday isn’t long&& enough. A: What about Yantai? It’s not far from Changchun, and it’s also warm.B: Well, I’d like to discuss with my daughter. By the way, 3________________.A: About 2300 yuan, and it includes meals and hotels.B: How do we get there?A: By train or plane.B: 4._____________. We could enjoy the scenery.A: I think traveling by train is also much cheaper. It’s 1800 yuan.B: Thank you for your help. Would you please tell me your phone number of your company? 5.________________A: OK, B: Thanks a lot.A: My pleasure.
来源:学年辽宁省大石桥市九年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
在下面对话的空白处填入适当的话语(话语可以是句子,短语或词),使对话完整。(共10分,每空2分)
A:Hello, Betty. The
examination is over. What are you going to do tomorrow?
B:I’m not sure. 1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&?
A:I want to go to the
Science Museum.
B:Why do you want to go
there?
A:2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B:That sounds interesting.
A:3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
?
B:Yes, I’d love to.
A:Great! I’m sure we’ll have a
great time.
B:4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&? I want to take some photos.
A:I’m afraid you can’t. We
are not allowed to take photos inside the museum.
B:Got it. Oh, 5.&&&
&&&&&&&&&?
A:At the gate of the museum
. Be sure to get there before 9 o’clock.
B:OK. See you then.
来源:2014届陕西省西安市八年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Mr Smith teaches English in a university(大学). He is often very busy with work. When it’s summer
or winter holidays, he goes out to take vacations to relax. Usually he goes to
France because he thinks it’s an interesting country. And he can speak French
very well.
But last month he said to his wife(妻子), “I’m not visiting France this time. I want to go to
a different country. I choose Japan. But I can hardly speak Japanese, so
I’m going to study it for a month before I go.”
He studied pretty hard for a month, and then his
vacation started.
Ten days later, he came back. His wife asked him, “How
about your short vacation in Japan? Did you have any trouble(麻烦) with your Japanese there?”
“No, I didn’t,” answered Mr Smith. “But the Japanese
did!”
1.Mr Smith goes out to ______ when it’s summer or
winter holidays.
A.have a rest&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.learn
languages
C.look for
interesting jobs&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.visit museums
2.The underlined word “choose” means(意思是) ______.
A.learn from&&&&&&&& B.arrive in&&&&&&&&&& C.work for&&&&&&&&& D.decide on
3.Mr Smith stayed in Japan for ______.
A.a month&&&&&&&&& B.ten days &&&&&&&&& C.two weeks&&&&&&&& D.Sorry, I don’t know
4.Which of the following is TRUE?
A.Mr Smith
works as a math teacher in a university.
B.Mr Smith
takes vacations in different countries every year.
C.Mr Smith can
speak English and French very well.
D.Mr Smith went
to Japan with his wife.
5.What can we know from the last paragraph(段落)?
A.Mr Smith’s Japanese isn’t good.
B.The Japanese
were friendly to Mr Smith.
C.Mr Smith
speaks Japanese well.
D.Japanese is
difficult to learn.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
作业讨论群:The best day of the week for shoppers is Saturday. In America, women do most of the shopping, while the young also enjoy shopping with their friends. Men don’t enjoy taking time in the store. There are many places to shop. A mall is a group of many shops where you can buy clothes, furniture, and everything of the house. Shopping malls provide parking of the cars which is very important to the shopper. Usually the mall is under one roof, so each people doesn’t get cold or wet from rain, wind, or snow. Mothers can buy clothes for family members. For the children, shoes, socks, dresses, coats, and sweaters are bought in August for the new school year. For the kitchen the mother might buy cooking pots, drinking glasses, and the television set. The bedroom furniture has beds, mirrors and so on. Finally, there are pictures in most rooms.
To buy all these things at the mall takes many trips but mothers enjoy this kind of shopping.
1.Who often goes shopping for the family members from the passage, we know?
&&&&&& A.Mothers.&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Fathers&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.Young people&&&&&& D.Children
2.In America, women like shopping on&&&&&&&&&& .
&&&&&& A.Sunday&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Saturday&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.Monday&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.Friday
3.Men do not enjoy shopping in the store, because&&&&&&&&&& .
&&&&&& A.it will cost more money&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.it takes shorter time
&&&&&& C.it takes a lot of time&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.they will get wet from rain
4.The word “furniture” means&&&&&&&&&& .
&&&&&& A.电视柜&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.家具&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.电器&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.立柜
5.What is a shopping mall?
&&&&&& A.It’s a group of many shops where you can buy everything you need.
&&&&&& B.A department store where you can buy everything you need.
&&&&&& C.A supermarket where you can buy vegetables, fruits and so on.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&& D.You can park your car there.
阅读理解。&&&& The best day of the week for shoppers is Saturday. In America, women do most of the shopping, while the young also enjoy shopping with their friends. Men do not enjoy spending time being in the store.&There are many places to shop.&A mall is a group of many shops where you can buy clothes, furniture and everything of the house.&Shopping malls provide parking of the cars which is very important to the shoppers.&Usually, the mall is under one roof so people don't get cold or wet from rain, wind or snow. Mothers can buy clothes for each family member. Shoes, socks, dresses, coats and sweaters are bought in August for the new school year. For the kitchen, the mother might buy cooking pots, drinking glasses, and the other things.&The bedroom furniture has beds, mirrors and so on. Finally, there are pictures in most rooms. To buy all these things at the mall takes many trips but mothers enjoy this kind of shopping.1. Who goes shopping the most of all the family members?A. Mothers. B. Fathers. C. Young people. D. Children.2. In America, women like shopping on _____.A. Sunday B. Saturday C. Monday D. Friday3. Men do not enjoy shopping in the store, because _____.A. it will cost more money B. it takes shorter timeC. it takes a lot of time D. they will get wet from rain4. The underlined word "furniture" means "_____ ".A. 电视柜 B. 家具 C. 电器 D. 立柜5. What is a shopping mall?A. It's a group of many shops where you can buy everything you need.B. A department store where you can buy everything you need.C. A supermarket where you can buy vegetables, fruits and so on.D. You can park your car there.
A)情景反应(每小题1分,共6分)
听一遍.根据你所听到的情景,从A、B、C三个选项中选出正确的答语.
A.I like English a lot.
B.By practicing more.
C.I think it's boring.
A.I went to a park.
B.I've finished it.
C.An English teacher.
A.I'd give some to charity.
B.I'd wear a shirt.
C.I'd say I had a cold.
A.It's black.
B.It must belong to Alan.
C.This is a backpack.
A.I would go on a picnic.
B.I would go next Monday.
C.I'd love to visit Beijing.
A.Yes, I did.
B.Yes, I have.
C.No, I don't.
B)对话理解(每小题1分,共6分)
听一遍.根据你所听到的对话和问题,从A、B、C三个选项中选出正确的答案.
A.Because she doesn't like the man.
B.Because the students may become bad.
C.Because the students don't concentrate on their study.
A.She cries and asks for help.
B.She is free.
C.She keeps silent.
A.Ask Marx to return.
B.Borrow other's.
C.Forget it.
A.Lucy's.
B.Lily's.
C.The twin's.
A.For about 3 years.
B.For 8 years.
C.For 11 years.
A.She looks cool.
B.She doesn't sing Chinese songs.
C.Her English songs and her voice.
C)短文理解(每小题2分,共18分)
听两遍.根据你所听到的短文内容,从A、B、C三个选项中选出正确的答案.
13.Zhang Hao is a ________ teacher.
A.Chinese
C.Physics
14.He thought doing homework was ________ .
B.not easy
15.His wife's father was ________ last Sunday.
A.at home
B.at school
C.in hospital
16.Zhang Hao knows he did ________ before.
17.There are ________ things in the museum.
A.interesting and old
B.interesting and beautiful
C.strange
18.Young people can ________ at the Boston Children's Museum.
A.use computers
B.play games
C.Both A and B
19.Children ________ learn more at Boston Children's Museum.
20.Can you touch the things in most of the museums?
C.Maybe.
21.The best title for this passage is ________ .
A.The Boston Museum
B.About Museum
C.Strange museums
A)请阅读下面短文,根据短文内容从每小题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳选项&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
1 How much are the musical tickets for two
A. 16 pounds,&&&&&
B, 35 pounds.&&&&& C. 30
pounds.&&&&& D. 40 pounds.
2When will the Teenage Drawing Competition
A. On June
7th.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. On August 6th.
C. On September 20th.&&& &&&&&&&&&D.
On April 25th.
3 Where can you watch Adele's performance
this Sunday afternoon?
A. At St. James' s
Park.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. At Westfield Theater.
C. At Westfield Shopping Center.&&&&&&&
D. At Cambridge Theater.
&&&& When I crossed a
small road on my first day in Kolkata, I was surprised because I heard a
bell-not a horn (喇叭),&
It was a tiny man pulling a rickshaw, He stopped and picked up two children
from the front door of their house and pulled them to school. For many people,
the rickshaw in Kolkata has many advantages, When the traffic is bad, rickshaws
find a way through the traffic. If your miss your bus and there aren't any
taxis, you can always find a rickshaw in Kolkata. Rickshaws are from your house
to the market and waits for you. Then he loads (装载)all your things, drops you off outside your home
and helps you unload, No other type of public transport offers this kind of
&&& From June to September,
Kolkata gets heavy rain. Sometimes it rains for 48 hours without a break. In
some parts of the city, the roads flood (水淹), and anything with an engine(发动机) is useless, But the rickshaw drivers never stop working, even with
water all around them.
&&& But not everyone thinks
rickshaws are a good thing. The local government want to ban rickshaws.
They believe it is wrong for one man to pull another person when there is
modern transport in the city. However, there is a problem with this plan. Many
of the rickshaw drivers come from the countryside. The only job they can find
in Kolkata is pulling a rickshaw, If the city bans rickshaws, these men won't
have a job. So for the moment,
the people of Kolkata still go by rickshaw.
&& 4What is the main idea
of Paragraph 1?
&&& A. The rickshaw drivers
carry things for local people in Kolkata.
&&& B. Parents need
rickshaws for taking children to school in Kolkata.
&&& C. Rickshaws can find a
way through the bad traffic in Kolkata.
&&& D. Rickshaws are very
useful for the people' s daily life in Kolkata.
& 5 What does the underlined word
&ban& mean?
make&&&&&& B. increase&&&& C.
forbid&&&&& D. collect
& 6What can we learn from the passage?
&&& A. The rickshaws in
Kolkata have loud horns.
&&& B. The rickshaw is still
a part of public transport in Kolkata.
&&& C. The local government
offer many other jobs to the rickshaw driven.
D. The people
in Kolkata are supposed to take rickshaws instead of cars.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&& Nathan Sawaya's childhood was a lot of fun.
He drew cartoons, wrote stories, and played with plastic toy bricks (积木). His grandparents bought his
first set of toy bricks when he was five years old and he's been building with
toy bricks ever since. He even took his building bricks to college with him!
Instead of books and a computer, he had a model of Greenwich Village made of
bricks on his desk.
&&&& Nathan started as
a lawyer but gave up His highly-paid (高薪的) job to become an artist that uses toys in his art. He uses toy
bricks to build everything from the Statue of Liberty(自由女神像) to Superman! He has more
than 1.5 million colored bricks in his working room in New York which he uses
to make pieces of art. He started by building small models but then decided to
do something big and created a self-portrait (自画像). It took him two days just to build the eyes.
&&&& Nathan's work has
appeared in museums around the world. Children love his art because it is made
out of the same toys that they play with at home and adults love his work
because it is fascinating. Since it began in2007, Nathan's exhibition
&The Art of the Brick& has been very popular with museum visitors
everywhere.
&&&& &I'm proud
that I took a dream I had as a child, to become an artist, and I have actually
made a job out of it,& says Nathan. &To do what you love in life is
the most important thing.&
&& 7What did Nathan put on his
desk at college?
&&& A. The Statue of Liberty.
&&& B. Superman.
&&& C. His serf-portrait.
&&& D. A Greenwich Village
& 8Why did Nathan give up his job as a
&&& A. Because he made
little money out of a lawyer.
&&& B. Because he wanted to
make toys for the children.
&&& C. Because he decided to
become an artist of toy bricks.
&&& D. Because he was going
to work in the museum instead.
& 9What does the underlined word
&it& in Paragraph 3 refer to?
&&& A. Nathan's
work.&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&B.
Nathan's exhibition.
&&& C. Nathan's
art.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. Nathan's self-portrait
&& 10 What would be the best
title for the passage?
&&& A. The Brick
Artist&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. The Brick Exhibition
C. Toy Bricks
for Adults&&&&&&&&&& D. The Artist's
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
作业讨论群:We live in the computer age. People use computers to do much of their work. But few people know how to look after them. Remember the following when you use your computer:1.Keep your computer in a cool, dry room. Too much or too little heat is bad for computers. Damp(潮湿) is also bad for them.2.Do not let people smoke near your computer. Smoke of all kinds is very bad for many parts of a computer.3.Do not eat or drink when you are near your computer. Pieces of food and a little water in the keyboard are also bad for a computer.4.Keep your screen clean and do not have it too bright. They are bad for your eyes. Make sure the screen is not too far from or too near your eyes. Some people use different glasses to protect their eyes when they use a computer.小题1:Computers can
people to do a lot of work.A.useB.help C.makeD.take小题2:Few people know how to
their computers.A.look at B.try out C.look forD.take care of小题3:A computer works well at a temperature of
.A.0℃B.-5℃C.20℃D.35℃小题4:Smoke is not good for many parts of a computer, is it?A.Yes,it is.B.No,it isn't.C.Yes,a little.D.Not at all.小题5:A dirty screen or a very bright screen is
for your eyes.A.badB.goodC.usefulD.helpful - 跟谁学
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询&&&分类:We live in the computer age. People use computers to do much of their work. But few people know how to look after them. Remember the following when you use your computer:1.Keep your computer in a cool, dry room. Too much or too little heat is bad for computers. Damp(潮湿) is also bad for them.2.Do not let people smoke near your computer. Smoke of all kinds is very bad for many parts of a computer.3.Do not eat or drink when you are near your computer. Pieces of food and a little water in the keyboard are also bad for a computer.4.Keep your screen clean and do not have it too bright. They are bad for your eyes. Make sure the screen is not too far from or too near your eyes. Some people use different glasses to protect their eyes when they use a computer.小题1:Computers can
their computers.A.look at B.try out C.look forD.take care of小题3:A computer works well at a temperature of
.A.0℃B.-5℃C.20℃D.35℃小题4:Smoke is not good for many parts of a computer, is it?A.Yes,it is.B.No,it isn't.C.Yes,a little.D.Not at all.小题5:A dirty screen or a very bright screen is
for your eyes.A.badB.goodC.usefulD.helpfulWe live in the computer age. People use computers to do much of their work. But few people know how to look after them. Remember the following when you use your computer:1.Keep your computer in a cool, dry room. Too much or too little heat is bad for computers. Damp(潮湿) is also bad for them.2.Do not let people smoke near your computer. Smoke of all kinds is very bad for many parts of a computer.3.Do not eat or drink when you are near your computer. Pieces of food and a little water in the keyboard are also bad for a computer.4.Keep your screen clean and do not have it too bright. They are bad for your eyes. Make sure the screen is not too far from or too near your eyes. Some people use different glasses to protect their eyes when they use a computer.小题1:Computers can
for your eyes.A.badB.goodC.usefulD.helpful科目:难易度:最佳答案小题1:B小题2:D小题3:C小题4:A小题5:A解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 are we there yet 的文章

随机推荐