the next day we'll bring in the body.中的bring in body是什么意思思?

why we supposedd tah wear davis colors?什么意思啊,最近玩facebook,人家说的英语都太简化版啦,很多都看不懂.像My hearts is just lyk a cloudy day n u r just lyk the rainbow, bring in the colours in2 my heart!这种简化的,当_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
why we supposedd tah wear davis colors?什么意思啊,最近玩facebook,人家说的英语都太简化版啦,很多都看不懂.像My hearts is just lyk a cloudy day n u r just lyk the rainbow, bring in the colours in2 my heart!这种简化的,当
why we supposedd tah wear davis colors?什么意思啊,最近玩facebook,人家说的英语都太简化版啦,很多都看不懂.像My hearts is just lyk a cloudy day n u r just lyk the rainbow, bring in the colours in2 my heart!这种简化的,当然这个我能看懂!ABM cranking on this 10-23-10 smh never listen to XIB
这个就看不懂了!求英语达人求解啊Cuz Messed Up , Andd I Lucked Up . Got My New Boo Soon To Be Next Gurlfrenn, Yeahh That。为什么很多单词要多加那么一个字母,是习惯吗?像andd,gurlfrenn,yeahh等等!who trina go wit me n my boi tre to H&M?这都是什么单词,我问人家这是什么意思,人家回答我了It means who wants to go out with me and my friend tre!不过原句那些都是什么单词啊?都是一些俚语吗?
这个就相当于国外的黑话.或者方言.想要了解得有一定的知识背景才行.多加一个字母感觉和火星文有一曲同工之秒,但是没火星文那么严重.trina 大概就是wanna 但是try,一种命令的语气在里面,防止别人不想去的意思,就好象中国的网络语言.“谁试着跟我和我男朋友去一下啊”.就着意思.H&M一潮服店名.Engadget | Technology News, Advice and Features
not yet a member of the Engadget community?
ICYMI: Tech for rhinos, smarter spacecraft design and more
There comes a time in every person's life when they realize that they can't get people behave properly. As much as we all might want to
from recording , the
of this world have made these clips so prevalent that, sadly, they're just not going to go away. Giving in to the inevitable,
is getting the ability to play vertical videos in full screen, rather than constraining them to an awkward letterbox designed for landscape clips. The feature was found by
in version 10.28 of the app, which is likely to hit Google Play at some point in the near future. Before you sprint to
ahead of its official launch, however, just remember that this means that the bad guys have won.
Engadget in your inbox
News, reviews & more. Delivered daily.
Creating short reels out of
footage requires video editing knowledge, that's why some casual users don't even bother. Well, that could change soon enough -- or at least as soon as the company's new mobile app launches. According to , GoPro president Tony Bates has revealed to investors that the action camera maker is developing an app, which will give users the capability to edit and trim footage straight from a phone or tablet. It's in the final testing phase and could be out by the end of summer, so don't be surprised if you find your News Feed filled with friends' surfing, swimming or hiking videos.
We're getting
a lot better, thanks to the images released by the New Horizons mission. Take for example, this one captured during the probe's historic flyby on July 14th, which shows a second mountain range that's less lofty but just as icy as
we saw. It's located somewhere along the southwestern part of the dwarf planet's popular heart-shaped feature now known as the Tombaugh Regio and is estimated to be around as tall as the Appalachian Mountains at half a mile to a mile in height. That's approximately 2,640 to 5,280 feet, a lot shorter than the first range's estimated height of 11,000 feet.
So this whole
thing apparently includes dormant video games too, who knew? Despite the fact that the lesser of the two
role-playing games released all the way back in 2004, it recently got a pretty huge update. Now
is playable on Mac and Linux, available in the Mac App Store, has achievements, widescreen support and will even
and 5K resolution. If it's a console-like experience you're chasing, the game supports controllers too, including PlayStation 3, , Xbox 360 and
gamepads. The title's
teases mod support via Steam Workshop and even a "Force special effects" option in the game's menu. To find out exactly what the latter entails, you'll likely have to download it for yourself.
[Image credit: /]
Sony is teaming up with with a robotics company it's , and it's looking to get on board with that whole drone thing.
(which aims to make the "robot of everything") develops automated driving technologies -- although they've stuck to solid ground until now. The collaboration will be called
-- and will launch next month. According to Sony's announcement the collaboration will bind Sony's camera, sensor and comms tech with ZMP's automated driving and robotics knowhow. Sony Mobile will hold the majority share (by a sliver of a percentage), but the team-up's end result is to develop and make autonomous drones for image capture, connecting all that output to the cloud. Don't expect to see a branded Sony drone anytime soon, however: it's looking to business clients, with these eventual drones tasked with "measuring, surveying, observing, and inspecting" sometime next year.
[Image credit: Bloomberg via Getty Images]
There are a lot of hoaxes on the internet, but if you see images of a drone that looks like the one above, lying motionless in the middle of the desert, then you can be sure those aren't fake. Pentagon has admitted to
that the pictures of a drone crash that recently started circulating on social media websites are real. Those photos were
by Iraqi journalist Steve Ishak, who told the publication that he got them from a follower who, in turn, got them from local villagers in the country's Samawa province. "We can confirm an MQ-1 crashed on its way to its recovery base in Iraq," military spokesperson Major Genieve David said, adding that the UAV malfunctioned due to "loss of communication."
So far, OnePlus has done a
good job of keeping its next smartphone under wraps ahead of the . However, a clear shot of the
has been revealed by one of the biggest 'leakers' out there -- Chinese wireless regulator . We already knew that the 2 would have a (supposedly fast) fingerprint reader, and that's clearly shown in the image. Its camera setup looks an awful lot like the , meaning it may have laser focusing and not dual cameras, as had been rumored. Unusually, the camera is mounted very low on the back.
If you're not a fan on the ol'
to see if , you might soon be in luck. Researchers from the
and National Chiao Tung University in Taiwan created a "smart cap" for food storage containers that can detect spoilage. Using
electronics, the lids house circuits and passive wireless sensors that are capable of determining if milk or juice has spoiled when it comes in contact with the lid. The components can detect changes in the liquid due to the presence of bacteria and transmit details wirelessly in real time. This means that you could potentially use a mobile app to check the freshness of food before you decide to buy it, for example. The group of engineers sees other uses for the technology too, including so-called smart implants that can relay pressure and drug concentrations to an external device.
[Image credit: Brendon Thorne/Bloomberg via Getty Images]
Google's Location History feature keeps track of the places your mobile device has been (if you opt-in and turn it on) and
Rolling out on the desktop and Android versions of Google Maps, its gives you an easy-to-navigate look at your comings and goings. It also shows what it recorded about how you made those trips (by plane, train, automobile, bike or even walking -- how do you think it ?) and displays the
you took. This data has always been available on the , but now it's easier to see. Google says the feature is "private and visible only to you," and you can delete any segments that you'd rather not have recorded -- we can't wait for the first court case that comes up in -- or drop in nicknames for frequently visited spots.
More Coverage:
Facing a backlash from angry Google+ users (what, both of them?), Anil Sabharwal, the head of Google Photos,
clarifying
about the fate of Google+ Photos. According to Sabharwal, Google will still effectively "shut down" Google+ Photos in lieu of the company's . However, Sabharwal noted that the older service will still allow users to share, comment and +1 photos and videos as they always have. They will also remain on the Google+ service for the foreseeable future and accessible via the Photos tab of the Profile page.
It's clear that Starbucks aims to pull in media companies for its Rewards program: after teaming up with Spotify earlier this year, the coffeehouse chain is now partnering with The New York Times. You can already get access to 15 free articles from NYT on Starbucks' app, but this deal expands their partnership further. Starting in 2016, you'll get access to the top news of the day, daily/weekend briefings and even more timely articles "addressing key social, political and economic issues" for free.
Project Cars finally launched on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC in May,
dating back to . The game -- a realistic racing simulator from Need for Speed: Shift developer Slightly Mad Studios -- was supposed to launch
as well, but that's not going to happen, according to
and other outlets. Slightly Mad Studios Creative Director Andy Tudor confirmed the cancelation, noting that Project Cars "is simply too much for Wii U," according to the site. "Despite much perseverance on the Wii U version of Project Cars, we will no longer be actively pursuing development on it as the quality does not meet our own high standards nor our intended vision for the title on this platform," Tudor told Gamespot.
Worried about identity theft? If you listen to talk radio you've probably heard of one potential answer: , an identity protection service that promises to stop identity theft before it happens. It's a nice thought, but the company doesn't actually have that good of a track record: back in 2010, the FTC hit the company with a $12 million penalty settlement for false advertising. Now LifeLock is
-- the FTC is charging the company with violating its 2010 settlement order for the exact same reasons.
After months of investigation, law enforcement has nabbed suspects believed to be behind hacks at
and ... and they're not quite the master criminals you might expect.
Both the FBI and Israeli police have
for what now appears to be a classic "pump and dump" stock fraud scheme.
The group (which includes one still at large) artificially drove up share prices and volumes for 'quiet' companies through a mix of email campaigns and pre-arranged trades, and sold to reap the windfall.
In certain situations, they even pushed for private companies to go public solely to turn them into targets.
Well, would you look at that. Not long after
that Apple had killed , the company appears to be ready to bring the feature back to life. As MacRumors points out, Home Sharing for music is now included in the fourth beta of
for developers -- sorry, , this isn't for you. Apple's SVP of Internet Software and Services, Eddy Cue,
that his team was working on restoring the feature, even though there was no indication of when that would be happening. But now it's here, so go have at it if you're part of the iOS dev program.
For the first time in years, college basketball teams may soon be playable in a video game.
that 2K Sports has licensing deals in place with ten schools and plans to include them in an upcoming title. That list of teams includes Arizona, Kansas, Louisville, Michigan, UCLA and more according to
-- some of college basketball's big-name programs. If you'll recall, EA
the 2014 installment of its college football title after a lawsuit over the
and the NCAA pulling its . When it comes to college hoops, though, there hasn't been a game in several years, so this would be a welcome release for folks who've been waiting.
More Coverage:
As first reported by the , the FCC is gearing up to approve . Commission Chairman Thomas Wheeler confirmed that he is set to call a vote
with the FCC's other four commissioners. According to Wheeler, the proposal will "directly benefit customers" by increasing competition in the broadband marketplace. Most importantly, the FCC's approval comes with strings: AT&T will not be permitted to exclude affiliated video services and content from data caps on its fixed broadband connections, and it must submit all interconnection reports to the FCC, as well as reports on network performance. If the deal passes their vote, it will be clear to close. The deal will transform AT&T into the nation's largest pay television provider as well as its second largest telecom, combining
offerings.
Update: The Justice Department also
that it "will not challenge" AT&T's acquisition of DirecTV, clearing the path for it to go through once the commission votes. For AT&T's part,
"We hope the order will be approved by the Commission quickly and we expect to close shortly thereafter."
More Coverage: , ,
You'd think that Sony would have released a remote control for the PlayStation 4 given that video is
this time around, but that's not the case -- without a compatible TV remote via HDMI-CEC or , you're usually stuck using a gamepad. The next best thing is coming, however. Accessory maker PDP has quietly unveiled an officially licensed
that gives you an easier way to navigate both your console and your TV when watching movies. PDP hasn't formally announced launch details, but US retailers have it shipping in October for $30. That's not a trivial amount, but it could be worthwhile if you spend as much time watching Netflix as you do grinding through Destiny.
As wildfires scorched sections of California Interstate I-15 last week,
and unable to deliver aerial water coverage for nearly 20 minutes because a couple of schmucks were flying their
directly overhead. In response, Assemblyman Mike Gatto (D-Glendale) and Senator Ted Gaines (R-El Dorado) have introduced . The bill would grant "immunity to any emergency responder who damages an unmanned aircraft in the course of firefighting, air ambulance, or search-and-rescue operations." The bill will also levy stiff fines and potentially even jail time for people whose UAVs inhibit an emergency response.
It's that time again & Apple just dropped its Q3 2015 earnings and despite missing Wall Street's always-lofty expectations, it's been a solid three months of growth thanks to the two usual suspects. Say it with us now, folks: It's all thanks to the iPhone and China. (If you're the sort who cares, Apple just missed most Wall Street estimates by posting earnings of $1.85 per share.)
Contribute
Live events
Popular topics
Engadget Apps
Subscribe to Engadget Newsletter
Subscribe to Engadget in your inbox. Delivered daily.
Photography
Peripherals
Personal Tech
Networking
Home Theater您的创意需要一个很棒的网站
创建独一无二的网站、博客和网店就是如此简单
强大的拖放式创建器
借助我们的拖放式工具,您可以在几分钟之内轻松地实现您的创意。在浏览器中即可直接面向网络和移动设备进行设计和创作,无论您的技能水平如何,都能全面掌控。
iPhone、iPad及Android版应用
使用我们的五星级应用实时管理您的站点、博客或网店。从付款和订单追踪到发博客和分析,不论在何处您都可以保持处于联网状态。
轻松发布博客文章
增加你的社会,与世界分享您的博客。我们的博客工具把你的内容生命和支持你的独特的声音。启动一个博客今天,你的观众在等待。
立即开始在线销售
建立你的网上商店从未如此简单。从购物和送货到库存管理和搜索引擎优化,我们的完整电子商务平台,已说明了一切。
"Weebly is really simple to use. I can sit down at my computer for five minutes, add a workshop, change a class and I’m done. So, I have more time with my family."
"I can manage my inventory and orders on the go right from my phone."
"The online store has been extremely beneficial because now it’s way easier for people to look at my stuff and then immediately buy it."
"I love being able to get my art up - get it up simply - categorize it, and get off."
"Ours is a very seasonal business, so we wanted something that allowed for changes and updates by non-technical people."
Narendra, OurTable.us

我要回帖

更多关于 body是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐