And brighten mymy last day off

Chicago, IL
Send in requests, comments, reviews, ect. Whatever you want lovelies.
You run one of the best sites on rp.me. I personally want to thank you for being a wonderful person to take the time our of your day to grace our with your talent. I don't think anyone can compete with you. Once again Amore, you are truly amazing and one day, I wish I could be as skilled as you. &3
Oh my god, this has to be one of the sweetest messages ever. Thank you so much.&3I love all the messages like this, they seriously brighten my day. You guys are amazing. (:Sorry I'm rarely around lately. School is killer. T_T.
赞赏此回答手机扫描二维码,把小组装进口袋
第三方登录:brighten up my day
照亮你我的一天
你照亮我的一天
你照亮我的日子
Reading the positive comments never fail to brighten up my day.
阅读这些评论,从来都能让我的生活更阳光。
点击关注有道词典
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!The Lomography playground is a place for experiments, new ideas and things in development & follow
on Twitter for updates
已有账户?
进入新 Lomography?
Lomography International
Lomography Deutschland
Lomography 日本
Lomography Espa?a
Lomography Brasil
Lomography 台灣
Lomography Canada
Lomography UK
Lomography 中国
Lomography ?????????
Lomography ????
Lomography 香港
Lomography Italia
Lomography India
Lomography France
Lomography Nederland
Lomography Malaysia
Lomography ?eskoslovensko
Lomography на Русском
Lomography Singapore
Lomography Türkiye
Lomography México
Lomography Asia English
The Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco, California
It's considered as one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World and its beautiful and graceful lines stretches between San Francisco and Marin County to the north - in perfect harmony with it's setting. Taken together, the bridge and the Golden Gate framing, the San Francisco skyline is one of the most awe-inspiring sights on earth and certainly one of the most photographed. One can only envy early travelers arriving in San Francisco by ship and what emotion they must have felt.
The Golden Gate Bridge opened in 1937 and instantly became iconic as one of the most recognizable structures on earth. An engineering marvel (it was the longest bridge in the world when it opened) it is also considered to be the most beautiful bridge in the world as it seamlessly blends function, form, and setting so successfully that it is hard to imagine if it still could be further improved. I crossed that bridge nearly every day of my life for almost a decade and it never failed to bring joy to my heart and brighten my day. I’ve spent hours (in traffic) analyzing the towers and pondering the designers’ intent: the proportions of the four openings, delicate and horizontal at the top, sturdy and vertical at the bottom, with subtle graduations in between. The corners are softened by folded and riveted metal Art Deco cornices. Just like the Eiffel Tower in Paris, the bridge holds no secrets – you can see exactly how it was built, you see the rivets and bolts and metal flanges and can imagine the work of the men who put it together. Even the color seems just right. International Orange was originally just the primer paint but the color worked so well that it was quickly chosen as the permanent hue. It stands out against the blue of the bay and the sky, harmonizes with the russet and green of the Marin Headlands and the green and gray of San Francisco, and is absolutely stunning against the gray of the fog rolling in through the Golden Gate.
Please activate JavaScript to see this gallery
I once had a photography instructor who was so sick of seeing typical tourist-like photos of the Golden Gate Bridge that he would refuse to critique them for class projects unless they were photographed in a way he had never seen before. Now is that a challenge for us Lomographers or what?
Please activate JavaScript to see this gallery
Now, I do appreciate my old instructor’s opinion, after all, the Golden Gate Bridge is among the most photographed subjects in the world and do we really need another photograph of it?
Well…yes. As a matter of fact, as Lomographers I think it is our job to come up with images of it in different ways and, really, how can you not want to take a picture of this bridge?!
下一篇文章:
You are currently not logged in,
to add comments, like articles as well as photos, submit to competitions, translate articles and gain access to unlimited photo upload. If you are not registered yet
and ! If you just want a limited account for now you can use
or . We would love to have you as member on this site!
5 人喜欢这篇文章
我喜欢这篇文章
喜欢的文章可以帮助我们把最好的给你与其他人。
, , , , 和 .
向你的朋友分享这篇文章
Where is this?
附近的照片 –
本周最受欢迎的文章
日晚,坐落于东城区鼓楼东大街的Furnace 餐吧灯火通明,气氛热烈。Lomography与Easy Patato Studio首次联手Replay,隆重举行了VIP专场特别活动,其中包括经过精心装饰的Petzval Photo Booth、Lomography胶片摄影群展以及VIP嘉宾抽奖环节,来场的各位不仅被相机的妙趣外形设计所吸引,更是为胶片摄影的奇妙之处兴奋不已且满心感动,并且对在当今年代坚持推崇胶片文化的Lomography产生了无限兴趣。
无意中存入的记忆~
在北京最美的季节是秋天,这时候还不至于冷得伸不出手拍照,通常天儿也特好,并且,这时候满城的银杏树叶都变成金黄色。也正是因为这满城黄金甲,这是北京最美的季节。
最新的网上商店消息
即将进行的
starts in 5 天
有兴趣分享你有关Lomography 的看法吗?
除了最新的产品资讯和优惠详情、无限上载 Analogue 相片的上载工具、少不了的当然还有不同主题的摄影比赛、高手秘技、相机 / 胶卷评论等。总之和 Analogue 文化、设计、艺术有关的资讯,都于这网站一一齐集!
Lomography 世界各地
我们一直用照片说话,并且,在Lomography的世界里是没有国家的界限的。为了让世界的每一个角落的照片都有一个很好的展示机会,你会发现我们的网站有各种国家的本地版本!无论在世界何处,请你相信,我们 Lomography 会在世界各地有越来越多的粉丝,来临的时刻是指日可待啦!不相信我们?查看我们的
部分吧!你可能又会惊喜地看多新的
联络我们 (中国广州总部)
地址: 广州市越秀区教育路南朝街1号
联系电话: 020-
我们大家都是好朋友呢,多多分享吧!
你还可以在这些网站上与我们成为朋友
或者我们的三大豆瓣小站
, ,。如果你想查看一些关于 Lomography 的影片,不管是我们的介绍还是一些相机的使用说明,你都可以登录
查看我们的各种视频。我们想成为你的好朋友!播放出现故障,您需要更新Flash播放器!对不起,您需要更新您的浏览器到最新版本或更新您的flash播放器版本!
Bruce Hathcock的热门歌曲
You Brighten Up My Day的相关歌曲

我要回帖

更多关于 my last day off 的文章

随机推荐