关于家庭关于春节的英语作文文

一篇关于我的家庭的英语作文
○●①○○①①
My familyI have a happy family.There are three people in my family,my mom,dad and me.My father is a math teacher,and he teachs in a middle school near my home.He doesn’t like going to movies and watching TV at home,but he likes reading newspaper day by day.My mother is a a nurse,and she works in a hospital.She has a lot of good habits,such as eating fresh vegetables,drinking milk and doing exercise every day.She always says it’s good for her to keep young and it can make her relaxed.Now,I'd like to introduce myself.I am a shy and funny boy.I am good at sports and does well in football.But I am not good at studying my lessons,so I need do my best in my lessons from now.I believe I can do my lessons well in the near future.I love my family.My family loves me,too.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
There are 4 people in my family, my mother, my father and my sister and I.My father works in the hospital, he is a doctor, he usually goes to work on foot in nine.My mother is in police work...
呃。。。我们不知道这个水平是初中的,高中的还是大学的水平。
扫描下载二维码您现在的位置: >
我的家庭 my family
来源: 作者:英语作文 时间: 21:49
我的家庭 my family
&&&& && My Family I have a happy family. There are my father, my mother, my brother and I. My father works a long way from home. And my mother is a housewife. My brother is a student who studies in the school. In a word, my family is full of happiness. &&&& &&2I have a very happy family.There are four people in my family--my parents ,my younger brother and I.My fathther is working in another city,so he is always very busy.As a famous saying goes :" There is always an able woman behind a successful man .",my mother is a housewife.She can cook very dilicious food and she is often busy with some houseworks.Sometimes,brother and I help her tidy the house,but of course,we couldn't tidy as clean as her. I love my parents as well as my family.I hope we can be happy forever! &&&& &&3My Family Hello,everyone! Today I'm very glad to tell you about my family. I have a happy family. There are four people in it. They are my father、my mother、my little brother、and I.My father is working in anther city.He is so busy that he has no time to come back to see us. We miss him very much. My mother is a housewife .Every day,she cooks delicious meals and does a lot of housework.My brother and I are both students.We work very hard. In my family ,there are lots of happinesses around me.I love my family!&&&& &&我的家庭我有一个幸福的家庭。还有我的父亲,母亲,我的兄弟和父亲的作品一,我从家里很长的路。和我母亲是一位家庭主妇。我的哥哥是一名学生在学校谁研究。总之,我的家庭充满了幸福。 2I条有一个非常快乐family.There有4人在我的家庭 - 我的父母,弟弟和我的fathther是一工作在另一个城市,所以他总是非常busy.As著名俗语说:“总是有一个成功的男人背后的女人能。“我的母亲是一个housewife.She可以很dilicious煮熟食物,她经常忙于一些houseworks.Sometimes,兄弟,我帮她整洁的房子,当然,我们不能整齐清洁的她。我爱我的父母以及我family.I希望我们永远都能幸福快乐! 3My家庭大家好!今天我很高兴地告诉你,我的家人。我有一个幸福的家庭。有4个在它的人。他们是我的父亲,我的母亲,弟弟和我的父亲是一在花药city.He工作非常忙,他没有时间回来看我们。我们非常想念他。我的母亲是一位家庭主妇。每天,她厨师可口的饭菜,并做了大量的housework.My弟弟和我都students.We工作非常努力。我的家人,也有许多围绕me.I happinesses爱我的家庭!我温暖的家 My Warm Family
My family is a traditional Chines family which is an extended family with my grandparents, my parents and I living together.&&我的家庭是一个传统的中国家庭,我的爷爷奶奶,我的父母和我一起生活。My grandparents are kind to me. When I was young, they gave me a lot of care and love. They always taught me to be honest, responsible and hardworking. Even though I often did something wrong, they still educated me in moral words. Because of their moral education, I could grow up quickly.我的爷爷奶奶对我很好。在我年轻的时候,他们给了我很多的关心和爱。他们总是教导我要诚实,负责,勤奋。尽管我经常做错事,他们仍然对我用道德的方式来教育我。因为他们的道德教育,我可以迅速成长。My parents are obedient. They take good care of my grandparents. They often help my grandparents with the family chores to make them live better. On weekends, they keep a good company with my grandparents, so that they never feel lonely. Besides, they also care so much about me. Whatever hobbies and interests I have, they are always on my side, so I have my free living style.我的父母很孝顺。他们好好照顾我爷爷奶奶。他们经常帮助我爷爷奶奶做一些家庭琐事让他们生活得更好一些。他们在周末总是陪爷爷奶奶,这样他们就不会感到孤独。此外,他们也很关心我。不管我有什么兴趣爱和好,他们总是支持我,所以我可以自由自在的生活。I think my family members are the most beloved ones. From them, I have learnt to respect the old and love the young. Thus I regard them as my good examples. I love my family.我认为是我最爱的人。从他们身上我学会了尊老爱幼。所以,我把它们当作是我的榜样。我爱我的家庭。&我的家乡My Hometown
Myhometown is Xiamen. I was born there twelve years ago. Now I live in Fuzhou,the capital of Fujian Province. Xiamen is a beautiful city that many peoplevisit there. The whole city is clean and tidy. I lived in downtown. It’s nearto the port, where is the busiest place, because thousands of people go to theGulangyu. Gulanyu is a small island. There are many distinctive buildings andpaths there. You may get lost in so many paths, but you don’t have to worry. Andevery path has its own beautiful scenery. I love my beautiful hometown.我的家乡是厦门,十二年前我出生在那里。我现在住在福建省的首府福州市。厦门是一个很漂亮的城市,每年都有很多游客到这里旅游。整个城市都很干净整洁。过去,我就住在厦门市里,离码头很近。码头是最繁忙的地方,因为每天都有成千上万的人从那里去鼓浪屿。鼓浪屿是一个小岛,岛上有许多特色建筑和小道。行走其中,你可能会迷路,但是不必担心,每一条小道都有独特的美丽景色。我爱我美丽的家乡。我的一家 My Family
Inmy life, I am proud of having a happy family. I have a kind father, strictmother and a naught little brother. As most other families, there are laughsand tears at my home. My father is friendly to others. Our neighbors speakhighly of him. Mother is strict to me and my little brother. She has highexpectation to us, wanting us to have bright future. My little brother is aprimary school student, but he doesn’t work very hard. All he wants is playingwith his friends. It worries my parents a lot. But in general, we have morelaughs than tears. I love my lovely family.在我的生命中,我最自豪的就是有一个快乐的家。我有一个和蔼的父亲,严厉的母亲和一个淘气的弟弟。像其他大多数家庭一样,我家也充满着喜怒哀乐。我的爸爸对别人很有好,邻居们对他的评价很高。妈妈对我和弟弟很严厉,希望我们能有一个光明的未来。我的弟弟是一名小学生,但他却不怎么努力学习,他所想的就是和朋友们一起玩,这让我的父母很操心。总的来说,我的家里是欢笑多于泪水。我爱我可爱的家。  
  转载分享本站内容yingyu.,请保留文章来源信息和原文链接!关于家庭的英文短句_英语美文欣赏
关于家庭的英文短句
【英语美文欣赏】 学习啦编辑:楚欣
本文已影响 人
  幸福家庭智慧,和睦的家庭是人生幸福的基石,处理好家庭、夫妻成员的关系,就离幸福生活很近了。良好的婚姻关系需要宽容、沟通、理解、付出和真诚的爱。接下来我们来看一下关于家庭的英文句子吧。
  对于亚当而言,天堂是他的家;然而对于亚当的后裔而言,家是他们的天堂。(伏尔泰)
  For Adam,the heaven is his home.but for the person who is Adam's
  descendant,the home is their heaven.(Voltaire)
  任何一只害鸟不会弄脏自己的窝巢。
  any bad bird doesn't dirty the nest of itself
  无论是国王还是农夫,家庭和睦是最幸福的。(歌德)
  the family harmony is the most happiest thing,no matter he is King or farmer.(Goethe)
  幸福的家庭都是相似的;不幸的家庭各有各自的不幸。(托尔斯泰)
  the happy family are all similar,unfortunate family have misfortunes of each's.(tolstoy)
  幸福家庭是培育孩子成人的温床,家庭生活的乐趣是抵抗坏风气毒害的最好良剂。(卢梭 )
  the happy family is the warm bed which brings up the children,the fun of family life is the best medicine that resists bad common practice poisons.(Rousseau)
  我宁愿用一小杯真善美来组织一个美满的家庭,不愿用几大船家具组织一个索然无味的家庭。(海涅 )
  I prefer to organise a fine family with a small cup honesty,kindness,beauty,instead of organising a boring family with several big boat furniture.(Heine)
  1. There is a skeleton1 in every house.
  家家都有一本难念的经。
  2. The family is one of nature's masterpieces.
  家庭是大自然创造的杰作之一。
  3. Be it ever so humble2, there is no place like home.
  金窝、银窝,都不如自家的草窝。
  4. Home is the place where, when you have to go there, it has to take you in.
  无论何时何地家永远是向游子敞开大门的地方。
  5. We never know the love of the parents until we become parents ourselves.
  不养儿不知父母恩。
  6. All happy families
each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.
  所有幸福的家庭都十分相似;而每个不幸的家庭各有各的不幸。
  7. If you want your children to keep their feet on the ground, put some responsibility on their shoulders.
  你若希望你的孩子总是脚踏实地,就要让他们负些责任。
[关于家庭的英文短句]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
692人看了觉得好
781人看了觉得好
819人看了觉得好
【英语美文欣赏】图文推荐
Copyright & 2006 -
All Rights Reserved
学习啦 版权所有关于家庭的英文名言名句_英语名言
& 关于家庭的英文名言名句
关于家庭的英文名言名句
you can't expect to make a place in the sun for yourself if you keep taking refuge under the family tree. 如果你总是躺在家庭的大树下,别想在阳光中为自己找到一个位置。 & &&claude mcdonald&what we anti what we least expected generally happens. 我们所预料的事情很少发生,我们最始料不及的事情却往往发生了。 &&benjamin disraeli&only those who have the patience to do simple things perfectly ever acquire the skill to do difficult things easily. 只有那些有耐心将小事做好的人才能掌握轻而易举完成难事的技巧。 & &&friedrich schiller&in this world there is always danger for those who are afraid of it. 对于那些害怕危险的人,危险无处不在。 &&&g.b.shaw&if you can't hold children in your arms, please hold them in your heart. 如果你没法将孩子拥在怀里,那就在心里想着他们吧。&&mother clarahale&good wife and health is a man's best wealth. 一个男人最大的财富就是爱妻和健康。 &&&fuller&all happy families
each unhappy family is unhappy in it's own way. 幸福的家庭都是相似的;而不幸的家庭各各不同。&&leo tolstoy&love makes the world go round.& 爱使世界转动。&&charles dickens&happiness in marriage is not something that just happens. a good marriage must be created.& 幸福婚姻并不是自然而然就有的,它需要努力去创造。&&w.a.peterson&a good mother is worth a hundred schoolmaster. 一位好母亲抵得上一百个教师。 &&&george herbert&the great secret of successful marriage is to treat all disasters as incidents, and none of incidents as disasters. 成功的婚姻的秘诀在于:把大灾难看成小事故,而不要把小事故看成大灾难。 &&&harold nicolson&love is a sweet torment. 爱是甜蜜的折磨。&&draxe&he is the happiest, be he king or peasant, who find peace in his home. 无论是国王还是农夫,只要家庭和睦,他便是最幸福的人。&&goethe&life is like an onion: you peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep. 生活就像个洋葱:你只能一次剥开一层,有时还会流泪。&&garl sandburg&a man can succeed at almost anything for which he has unlimited enthusiasm. 只要有无限的热情,一个人几乎在任何事情上都能取得成功。 &&&charles m.schwab&opportunities are often things you haven't noticed the first time around. 机会常常是你第一次没有注意到的东西。 &&&catherine deneuve&&关于家庭的英文名言名句 相关内容:
do not speak of your happiness to one less fortunate than yourself. 不要向不如你幸福的人说你自己的幸福。...
our destiny offers not the cup of despair, but the chalice of opportunity. so let us seize it, not in fear, but in gladness. -- r.m. nixon命运给予我们的不是失望之酒,而是机会之杯。
living without an aim is like sailing without a compass.生活而无目标,犹如航海之无指南针。j. ruskin鲁斯金a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.手中的一只鸟胜于林中的两只鸟。
difficult circumstances serve as a textbook of life for people.困难坎坷是人们的生活教科书。failure is the mother of success.-- thomas paine失败乃成功之母。for man is man and master of his fate.人就是人,是自己命运的主人。
try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value. --a. einstein 不要为成功而努力,要为做一个有价值的人而努力。
for years i thought what was good for our country was good for general motors, and vice versa. (charles e. wilison american president of gm)多少年业,我始终认为对国家有利的事对我们通用汽车公司也有利,反之亦然。
natu it is always us who deceive ourselves.大自然永远不会欺骗我们,欺骗我们的往往是我们自己。rousseauyou can never plan the future by the past.永远也不能依照过去来计划将来。
that is the essence of science: ask an impertinent question, and you are on the way to the pertinent answer.科学的本质是:问一个不恰当的问题,于是走上了通往恰当答案的路。
查看更多>>

我要回帖

更多关于 关于春节的英语作文 的文章

随机推荐