初中关于春节作文800字初中的英语作文

The Lunar New Year
The Lunar New Year is a great occasion to the Chinese people. It lasts about the first four days of the year, during which people do not work except for the workers on duty. Students do not go to school, and shops are closed.
Several days before the new year, people begin to prepare. Farmers kill pigs, sheep, cocks and hens. City dwellers buy meat fish and vegetables.& Houses are cleaned; couplets are posted on the doors. Colourful lanterns are hung at the gate.
On the eve of the new year, each family has its members gathered together and eats a family reunion dinner. After the meal they watch TV until the clock strickes twelve. Then every family sets off long strings of small firecrackers and other fire works to welcome the new year. On the first day of the new year, almost everyone is dressed in his or her best. When people meet on the way, they say to each other "Happy New Year". Friends and relatives pay new year calls and gives presents to each other. Children indulge themselves in games.
《》中文翻译
农历新年是一个伟大的中国人民。它持续的头四天,期间,人们不工作除了工人值班。学生不去学校,和店铺都关门了。
在新年的前几天,人们就开始准备。农民杀猪、羊、公鸡和母鸡。城市居民买肉鱼和蔬菜。房子打扫,对联贴在门上。五颜六色的灯笼挂在门口。
在新年前夕,每个家庭的成员聚集在一起,吃团圆饭。饭后他们看电视直到12时钟09。然后每个家庭出发长串的小鞭炮和其他消防工程欢迎新的一年。在新年的第一天,几乎每个人都穿着他或她最好的。当人们满足的路上,他们对彼此说“新年快乐”。朋友和亲戚支付新年电话和给彼此的礼物。孩子们沉迷于游戏。
关于春节的英语作文:The Lunar New Year相关的作文
最新英语作文
[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
初中英语作文推荐
[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
热门作文排行
[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
免责声明:本站为作文写作学习网站,内容来自于网友自由投稿,本站所发表的作文版权归原作者所有,若转载或者抄袭他人作品,带来的一切后果与本站无关。本站要求作文投稿系会员本人原创并已支付相应稿费。若您发现本站存在您非授权的原创作品,请第一时间联系本站删除!
Copyright &
让写作成为一种乐趣! Inc.All Rights Reserved.
鄂ICP备号 - 法律顾问:张律师关于春节的英语作文5篇
来源:  17:33:04 【】 
  关于春节的英语作文(1)  The Spring Festival  The Spring Festival, Chinese New Year,is the most important festival for all of us. All family members get together on New Year'Eve to have a big meal.At the same time, everyone celebrates to each other.At about 12 o'clock,some parents and children light crackers.The whole sky is lighted brightly. We may watch the fireworks excitedly.How busy it is!  On the first early moring of one year, many senior citizen get up early and they stick the reversed Fu or hang some couplets on the front door. Some house's windows are sticked on red paper cutlings.  The Chinese New Year lasts fifteen days. So during the fifteen days, we always visit our relatives from door to door. At that time, children are the happiest because they can get many red packets form their parents,grandparents, uncles, aunts and so on. The last day of the Chinese New Year is another festival. It names the Lantern Festival.  So the Chinese New Year comes to the end.  关于春节的英语作文(2):  Will Christmas Replace the Spring Festival?  Christmas arouses increasing attention year by year in China. Christmas cards become popular with students. People hold Christmas parties and exchange Christmas girts. A lot or TV and radio programs about Christmas are on. Meanwhile the Spring Festival is less appealing (有吸引力的)to youngsters. Thus some people wonder whether Christmas will replace the Spring Festival.  This worry is fairly unnecessary. Why ? One reason lies that Christmas only affects Christians,college students and joint-venture (合资企业)workers. Another reason is that Christmas is mostly celebrated in cities. Few people in countryside show extreme interest in this exotic(带有异国情调的) festival. By contrast,the Spring Festival is the most influential traditional festival in every family.  I think,it is natural that with increasing exchanges with the West,a lot of Western holidays have been gradually introduced into China. For us Chinese we should never neglect or even discard our own traditional festivals. For centuries Chinese have observed this traditional holiday to welcome the beginning of a new year. And we will treasure the Spring Festival forever.  关于春节的英语作文(3):  my& plan& of& next& year   A new year ,a new start,when I stand on the edge of& a new year,I can't help thinking about my plan of next year.  Just as the old saying:“Well began is the half of the success.”So I decide that I should be at work while the others are still relaxing ,and then ,at the beginning ,I'm quicker than the others and of course I will get better result than the others.  But ,what I really decide to do is that I must make good of anytime I can spare though it seems impossible. While,I will do my best to live up with what I have planned,and the result will prove it.  关于春节的英语作文(4)  New Year Party  On New Year's Eve,our class had a party. The atmosphere was good. It was out of the ordinary from the very begining. The boy student from one bedroom gave an unusual performance. We saw a boy named Li Xinmin turn off all the lights in a sudden snap. Then with three resounding(响亮的) crow of a cock echoing in the hall,the hall was again brightly lit in a snap.  Then,the representative of the bedroom Zhu Guozhang asked us to guess a line of a poem related to the above situation. He added that Li Xinmin alone was born in the year of the dog and the other three were all born in the year of the chicken. They left us all in confusion. And it was our monitor who was quickwitted(机智的). He shouted our, "The day breaks as the cock crows three times at dawn." The hall After that,they had another item. This time Li Xinmin was placed in the middle of the circle. While he was standing there,the other three stood around him,each bowing down to him at an angle of 120 degrees. It was an idiom. This time I got it right:"The dog stands out among a group of chickens."  关于春节的英语作文(5):  The Lunar New Year  The Lunar New Year is a great occasion to the Chinese people. It lasts about the first four days of the year, during which people do not work except for the workers on duty. Students do not go to school, and shops are closed.  Several days before the new year, people begin to prepare. Farmers kill pigs, sheep, cocks and hens. City dwellers buy meat fish and vegetables.& Houses are cleaned; coupletsare posted on the doors. Colourful lanterns are hung at the gate.  On the eve of the new year, each family has its members gatherd together and eats a family reunion dinner. After the meal they watch TV until the clock strickes twelve. Then every family sets off long strings of small firecrackers and other fire works to welcome the new year. On the first day of the new year, almost everyone is dressed in his or her best. When people meet on the way, they say to each other "Happy New Year". Friends and relatives pay new year calls and gives presents to each other. Children indulge themselves in games.1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 14:07:00)?&&( 14:01:00)?&&( 13:36:00)?&&( 10:58:00)?&&( 16:51:00)?&&( 14:58:00)
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004- 网 All Rights Reserved 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-欢迎你,    
关于春节的英语作文汇总
14:11:45 来源:新东方在线
  中国的农历新年即将来临,如何用英语来描述中国的传统节日——春节?为大家整理了一些关于春节的,供大家参考。下面的内容是《关于春节的英语作文汇总》。关于春节的英语作文汇总序号关于春节的英语作文汇总查看详情12345
本文关键字:
初中网络课堂
中考15天特训营
初三【数理化】全能满分年卡
¥512.013652试听
昵称:土豆奥数、中考专家,毕业于清华大学计算机系和法学专业,14年中小学数学培训经验,连续8年被评为...
初三【数理化...
中考【语文】一轮系统复习班【星哥语文...
¥560.013013试听
杨国星老师,首都师范大学高等教育学硕士,新东方在线中考语文辅导专家。中学资深心理咨询师,语文体验...
中考【语文】...
初二【物理】提分年卡【苏教版】
¥560.013543试听
中考物理【15天】快速提分班(王磊)
¥560.012230试听
1.教育背景北京科技大学工学学士学位2.教授课程初中物理:包括初二和中考两个年级 3.教学成果辅导、培...
中考物理【15...
中考【化学】二轮复习满分班
¥560.013458试听
新东方在线名师,毕业于厦门大学,拥有多年的初高中教学经验,专精于初高中化学知识体系构建、方法技巧总...
中考【化学】...
【张琪】中考英语一轮复习强化提分班
¥580.013516试听
新东方在线英语名师毕业于吉林师范大学,英语专业,TKT证书持有者,北京新东方少儿英语教师,少儿英语项...
【张琪】中考...
中考直通车【化学】名师全能突破班
¥680.013414试听
金莹老师,化学高级教师,将近40年一线教学经验。曾被聘为中考命题专家组成员,参加过中考命题工作,多...
中考直通车【...
中考直通车【物理】专项提高班
¥480.013358试听
新东方在线名师,物理学硕士,专注中考物理研究,擅长从物理到&悟理&的教学。把抽象的物理问题具象化...
中考直通车【...
中考直通车【英语】专项提高班
¥480.013955试听
新东方在线英语名师,专注于中考及高考英语知识体系构建、方法技巧总结、高考试题预测,让无数学子爱上英...
中考直通车【...
中考直通车【数学】名师全能突破班
¥680.013931试听
小飞老师(李鹏),新东方在线精英教师,新东方旗下优答APP主讲。盘踞教育辅导业十余年。精研教学考试规...
中考直通车【...
中考直通车【数学】专项提高班
¥480.013358试听
小飞老师(李鹏),新东方在线精英教师,新东方旗下优答APP主讲。盘踞教育辅导业十余年。精研教学考试规...
中考直通车【...
中考直通车【语文】专项提高班
¥480.013388试听
个人介绍北京大学新闻传播学硕士爱好古筝、吉他、小动物、摄影等。授课风格教学风格活泼生动、亲切自然...
中考直通车【...
中考直通车【语文】名师全能突破班
¥680.013402试听
中考直通车【...
中考直通车【语数英物化】专项提高班
¥1920.013276试听
中考直通车【...
中考直通车【语数英物化】能力提升班
¥1440.013258试听
中考直通车【...
版权及免责声明
1,"新东方在线"上的内容,包括文章、资料、资讯等, 本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的,其版权 均为"新东方在线"或北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有 ,任何公司、媒体、网站或个人未经授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用。已经得到 "新东方在线"许可 的媒体、网站,在使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网站将依法追究责任。
2, "新东方在线" 未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的 文章、资料、资讯等 均为转载稿,本网站转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网站下载使用,必须保留本网站注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为 " 稿件来源:新东方 " ,本网站将依法追究其法律责任。
3,如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内与新东方在线联系。
中考网络课堂
实用 o 工具
交流 o 下载
中考课程排行榜
中考公开课
新东方在线官方微博关于春节的英语作文,初中水平
关于春节的英语作文,初中水平
你想知道的这里都有
已解决问题:262,097,451
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
京ICP证050897号