我要六年级上册作文的一篇作文题目《My friend》

小学英语作文大全五十七—My friend
编辑点评:
小学英语作文大全系列主要展示小学生优秀的英语作文范文,以下为该系列其中一篇文章 My friend:你朋友多吗,最好的朋友是谁呢,他有什么特点能用英语描述一下吗,先看看小作者是如何写他的朋友的吧。
I have a lot of friends, but I have only a few good friends. One of them is my best friend. We are both twelve years old.He is fat and tall. He likes to eat oranges and meat. He is very straight and generous. We always help each other. He is a nice boy and his math is very good. He likes to play football and basketball. I enjoy playing with him because I can learn a lot from him. He can always come up with smart answers to those difficult questions. We usually play together after school in the afternoon. He is very funny and sometimes he tells me some interesting stories but sometimes he sets me up. After all we get a long well. But sometimes we fight each other.His goal is to be a math teacher. He lives in LinShan and I live in Xiangshan. But we are good friends.
更多内容参考:
&&点击查看专题,阅读更多相关文章!
你可能还感兴趣的相关文章
相信对于学生们来说,“作业”与“考试”可以被列为两大“魔咒”,随时让人“痛不欲生”。“举头望明月,低头写作业”、“洛阳乡亲如相问,就说我在写作业”、“众里寻他千百度,暮然回首,那人却在写作业”,作业之痛,不是学生不会懂!但是,如今在沪江小学部,却有一群可爱的孩子们,已经进入了“新”作业时代!以下作业均来自沪江加州语文班级学员之手,堪称本年度英语作业之最!
最新2016小学英语作文信息由提供。
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。
错误的描述:
修改的建议:
var Langs=''日期:找出来,抄写在下面。(3分)
十三、作文。(30分)
在你的身边有关心你的爷爷、奶奶、爸爸、妈妈、教师、工人、农民、公安。。。。。。选一个你喜欢的人写一篇作文题目自拟。
通过具体的事例表现人物的品质,通过人物的外貌、语言动作、神态、表现人物的特点。内容要具体,语句要通顺。...选一个你喜欢的人写一篇作文题目自拟的相关内容日期:产前抑郁喜欢“找”白领女性 很多人都知道有“产后抑郁症”,但对“产前抑郁症”和其严重性却知之甚少。 专家提出:产前抑郁症的危害性远远大于产后抑郁症,严重的话甚至还会做出伤害自己...日期:怎样养育一个聪明宝宝 据专业人士统计分析,高智商孩子的出现大多有以下条件为基础: 1、远血缘通婚的孩子 有资料显示,父母均是本地人的孩子平均智商为102.45,父母是同省异地者平均智商106.17,而异省婚配所生子女的智商则高达109.35。提示异地通婚可提高下...日期:幸福的家庭是都有一个好爸爸 托尔斯泰说过,“幸福的家庭是相似的,不幸的家庭各有各的不幸。”我们在这里借用一下这句话,我要说,对于我们这些沉醉于孕育下一代的家庭而言,“幸福的家庭是相似的,因为都有一个好爸爸”。 我的工作单位一共才15个人,大多是岁数相仿的年轻日期:培养一个合群的小宝宝 从小培养孩子平和地与人相处和体贴别人的情操,是父母送给孩子这一生最佳的瑰宝。 情商(eq)发展始于出生一刻 多年前,在一场幼教研习会中,曾经观赏了一盘录像带,其中有一段镜头是这样的: 一位呱呱坠地的婴儿,在脐带未被剪断前...日期:孩子喜欢什么样的父母 一般来讲,孩子都喜欢关心、体贴、和蔼可亲、爱护孩子、理解孩子的父母,最反感的是严厉粗暴、修养差、不通情达理的父母。通过大量调查发现,孩子最喜欢的好父母具体来说有以下一些特点: 不摆父母架子,理解尊重孩子 好父母既是孩子的保护者,又是孩日期:孩子喜欢什么样的父母 一般来讲,孩子都喜欢关心、体贴、和蔼可亲、爱护孩子、理解孩子的父母,最反感的是严厉粗暴、修养差、不通情达理的父母。通过大量调查发现,孩子最喜欢的好父母具体来说有以下一些特点: 不摆父母架子,理解...日期:如何才能做一个幸福的准妈咪 如何才能做一个幸福的准妈咪?提前一段时间让自己的身体、心理以及生活环境、生活方式、膳食营养等都有一个相应的改进,才能顺利进入准妈咪角色—— 做好适度的心理调整 心理暗示:我马上就要怀孕啦,我要做一个心情愉...
&最新内容- - - - - - - - - - - -
&&热点推荐
精品专题-  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  -
英语学习- -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - - -  -  -
数学学习-  - - -
 - - - - - - - -我要六年级上册的一篇作文题目《My friend》_百度作业帮
我要六年级上册的一篇作文题目《My friend》
我要六年级上册的一篇作文题目《My friend》
第一篇:My FriendI have many friends,Chinese friends and foreign friends.Now,I want to introduce my best friend to you.Cherry is my best friend from Singapore,and she is a girl.She is very smart and beautiful.She likes singing,dancing and shopping.She is good at maths,English and Chinese.She often help me do my homework,so I make a great progress in my lessons now.Of course she also likes playing pingpong,and her pingpong skill is great,and always enjoy themseves with her pingpong friends.Do you want to know more information about Cherry?Oh,I would like to introduce more information about her to you next time.我的朋友我有许多朋友,中国朋友和外国朋友.现在,我想向你介绍我的最好的朋友给你.Cherry是我最好的朋友,她来自新加坡,她是一个女孩.她很聪明、漂亮.她喜欢唱歌、跳舞和购物.她擅长数学、英语和中文.她经常帮我做功课,所以,现在我的功课有很大的进步.当然,她也喜欢打乒乓球,她的乒乓球技巧是很了不起的,她经常与喜欢乒乓球的朋友一起娱乐.你想知道更多有关Cherry的信息吗?哦,我愿意下次介绍她更多的信息给你.第二篇:My FriendLi Yuan is my best friend from Hongkong,and he is a boy.He is very smart and handsome.He is good at Chinese and English and often help me do my homework.He also likes playing football,and his football skill is great.That's all.我的朋友李渊是我的最要好的朋友,他来自香港,他是一个男孩.他很聪明、英俊.他擅长语文和英语.他经常帮我做功课.他也喜欢踢足球,他的足球技巧是很了不起的.就这些吧
L have a friend
关于题目《如果》的英语作文 ,、急急急急. 我妹要,快 if。。。 If I could grow up. I am willing to go to father and mother您好,欢迎来到快乐学习
PEP六年级上册英语作文常考话题指导,本文共总结了8类话题,如:介绍你和家人上学或上班的方式、介绍你和朋友各自上学的方式、你和你朋友你周末计划等。
  一、介绍你和家人上学或上班的方式
  I go to school on foot.My sister goes to school on foot,
  too. My brother goes to school by bike. My father goes to work by car. My mother goes to work by bike.
  二、介绍你和朋友各自上学的方式。
  I go to school by bus. My friend Amy goes to school on
  foot. John goes to school by bike. Mike goes to school by
  Subway. Sarah goes to school by bus.
  三、你和你朋友你周末计划
  I&m going to have a busy weekend with my friends. On Saturday morning,we are going to go shpping. On Saturday
  afternoon, we are going to the park. On Sunday morning,
  We are going to go fishing. On Sunday afternoon,we are going to climb mountains. We will be happy.
  四、说说这个星期天,你和家人的安排。
  I am going to have a busy Sunday with my family. We are
  going to the zoo on Sunday morning. We are going to see
  elephants. On Sunday afternoon,we are going to visit my
  grandparents. We are going to clean the room for them.
  五、说说你和你家人的爱好。
  I like flying kites. My father likes diving. My mother likes playing the violin. My brother likes riding a bike. My sister likes listening to music.
  六、介绍你和你朋友的爱好。
  I like diving. My friend John likes flying kites. Amy likes collecting stamps. Zhang Peng likes playing football. Chen Jie likes riding a bike.
  七、介绍你一家人的职业和上班地点和方式。
  My father is a teacher. He works in a school. He goes to
  work by car. My mother is an accountant. She works in a bank.
  She goes to work by bus.
  八、写一封信给你的笔友,介绍你一家人的情况。
  Dear Amy,
  My name is Sarah. I&m 13. I&m tall and thin. I like swimming.My father is 40. He&s tall and strong. He likes reading books.He is an engineer. He works in a car company.He goes to work by car.My mother is 39. She&s short and thin. She likes cooking.She is a salesperson. She works in a bookstore. She goes to work on foot. Yours,
标签:【】【】【】
上一篇:下一篇:
更多关于&PEP六年级上册英语作文常考话题指导&的新闻
暂无相关数据信息
人教版小学六年级数学下册圆柱与圆锥专题...[]
孩子在小学升入初中的阶段中,会遇到分班考试的几个问题,我们下面一起来探讨小升初分班考...[]
备注: 《PEP六年级上册英语作文常考话题指导》一文由提供免费提供。本文著作权归原作者所有,请在转载引用时保留。否则因《》一文引起的法律纠纷请自负。
小学英语教学以口语教学为主,根据这一阶段学生发展特性,以学生听说为主,教学的方法形象化,以直接法、听说法、交际法、全部动作反应教学法多种形式互相
这一阶段学生除了最基本的图形,单位换算问题,开始进行初步几何,初步代数的学习,由于学生思维活跃,但也缺乏定力与耐心,所以需要及时的进行知识点的归
暂无热点新闻信息优秀作文My&friend11篇-作文站-莲山课件
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>& >>
>> 浏览文章
优秀作文My&friend11篇
作者:佚名 作文来源:网络 点击数: &&&
优秀作文My&friend11篇
优秀作文My friend
&&& 1.MY good friend
&&& My good friend is Kate. She's a girl. She is my classmate. She has a (去掉a) short and beautiful hair. She has big eyes. She is friendly to everyone. She can speak English very well. So her favorite subject is English. Her favourite color is white. She likes listening to music. I also like listening to music. We have the same hobby.
&&& I think we are the best friend in the world.
&&& 2. MY good friend
&&& I am a girl, and I have some friends. But my good friend is Anna.
&&& She is my pen pal. She is from France. She is a nice girl, too. She can speak French, Chinese and a litter (little) English. She is 15 years old. Her birthday is on June 4th.
In her school, she have (has) six class (classes) everyday. She studies hard. Her favourite subject is Chinese. She think (thinks) Chinese history is very interesting.
Anna likes going to the movies and playing sports on weekends. She (Her) favourite movie is "Harry Porter Ⅲ" but she likes Jack Chen very much.
We are good friends.
3. MY good friend
I have many good friends. They bring me lots of pleasure. The best friend is Xiaoqi. She is a girl who is lively and cheerful. She likes singing, dancing and lots of sports. She is a beautiful girl. She has big eyes, long hairs (hair) and a round face (应加上which) likes a red apple.
Everyday, we play together during recess and go back home together. We often help each other and learn from each other in study. She will help me if I get in (into) trouble.
On weekend, we always play in the park, (加上连接词and) read books in (加上the) library together. We feel happy.
I think she is a very good girl. We will be good friends forever.
4. MY good friend
My good friend is Chen Linxian. She is a generous girl. We always go shopping together. We go swimming together. When I'm sad, she will come to comfort me. When she (加上has) difficulties, I'll help her. Everyday we are better. Everyday we are smiling. We go out together. We play together. If I'm happy, she will be also happy. If she is upset, I will be also sad. We will send each other gifts. She is my best friend. I like this friend.
5. My good friend
My good friend is Zhang Yuyin. She has a (去掉a) beautiful hair and so big eyes. She is tall and chubby. She is a primary school student. She likes listening to music and reading books. Some time (Sometimes) we listen to music together. She can speak English very well. So she often help (helps) me (应加上with) English. She is a very good people (people是复数,建议用girl). When I fail the test she can comfort me. She'll be happy if I pass an exam. We talk about our ideals. We learn from each other. We help each other. I think we are the best friend (friends) in the world.
6. My good friend
Do you know who my good friend is? Can you guess who my best friend is? Oh, yes! Her name is Sally. She is a lovely girl. She is not only beautiful but also clever. Now she (加上is) 15 years old. And now, let me tell you about her life! She likes eating eggs and a cup of milk for her breakfast. Because she likes eggs and milk, (加上and) she thinks they are healthy and useful! And she likes to eat fish and rice for lunch. She likes running after dinner. So, she runs after dinner every day! Her favourite place is a park. She can play with me over there! On weekends, she often go (goes) there with me! She always goes to bed at 9:00. This (加上is) my best friend! How about your best friend? Is it also a girl?
7. My good friend
Everyone has good friends. Your friends may be is (去掉is) cute. But do you want to make friends with an ill-looking person? I don't know what you think, but my good friend is ill-looking. You are surprised, aren't you? His name is Dai Shunxin. When I first met him, I thought his study must be bad and terrible. (应加上 In the) first exam, he got good marks. But I still thought so. When he still got good marks in the mid-term exam, I believed his power.
Now, he is my deskmate. I know he study (studies) hard and he's very clever. He is a very different people (person).
I remember a proverb, men can't be judged by their looks. You mustn't make mistakes like me.
1. My good friend
I have a good friend. Her name is Tina. She's from China. And she lives in Wenling. She is a good student. She can speaks (情态动词后面应为speak) Chinese and a little English.
She likes action movies. Because she thinks it's very relaxing. She likes dolphins. Because it's blue. The (去掉the) blue is her favourite color. She likes playing ping-pong. She played ping-pong last Sunday. And she also likes swimming. She is swimming now. She looks cool.
Her favourite subject is math. She thinks it's difficult but very interesting. In her family, she has mother, father and a brother.&&& This is my good friend, Tina. She is very friendly.
2. My good friend
Wu Yiyang is my good friend. He is strong and has a big head. He is clever. He's good at sporting. He likes playing football. We have been classmates for six years. We often play basketball together and we enjoy in math.
We never forget each other's birthday. Last year, I gave him an interesting book, and he gave me a watch as a present.
Our friendship will go on forever.
3. My good friend
My good friend has long hair, big eyes, red face and (加上a) small nose. She likes math, music and labour skills. She doesn't like English and (否定句中应为or) Chinese. She likes painting, and she paints very good (well,副词修饰动词). She likes swimming, reading books and watching TV. We always play together. She's very thin and funny, (加上and) we all like her. The teacher very like her (The teacher likes her very much), because she is very smart and active. All in all, she is a very good girl. Who is she? She is my classmate. Her name is Cai Langxi.
4. My good friend
Jin Tao is my good friend. He is 13 years old now. Before I was 12 years old, we were in the same school, the same class, and he was my deskmate. So we are good friends now.
Once, I was forgetting my eraser (I forgot my eraser), but I must used (use) it. When he has known this matter (When he knew this), he lent his eraser to me. What a good boy! When your friends are in trouble, you must help them. Because you are good friends.
Jin Tao, you are my good friend forever!
5. My good friend
I have a good friend. Her name is Mei Hanwen. She is my classmate.
She has big eyes, a small nose and a small mouse (mouth). She is a beautiful girl. She likes Japanese cartoon (cartoons), such as Rozen Maiden and Shugo Chara. We often talk about it.
We always play together on the weekend. Last Sunday, we went to the (去掉the) Jinping park together. We ate some sweet ice-cream and played the dodgern. We were very happy. We never forget each other's birthdays. Last year, I gave her a book and she sent me a Barbie doll.
I believe we will be good friends forever.
6. My good friend
My good friend is Jiang Yuhang. We grew up together, we went to Fangcheng Primary School together, and we will go to college together. We never forget each other's birthday. Last year he sent me a SP, and I sent him a PSP.
I usually go to his home on weekend. Sometimes, we play football, (加上and) sometimes we play computer. We play together and feel very happy.
We like each other very much. We were always very good friends, and we still are.
7. My good friend
My good friend is Xie Yi. She is (加上a) beautiful girl and is my sister. She is thin and tall. She has two big eyes and pretty long hair. She likes to play the piano and read book (books). She is smart and quiet.
We never forget each other's birthday. Last year she sent me a good MP3, and I gave she (her) a bag. We help each other very often. And I help her (加上with) English, because my English is very good.
This is my good friend. We feel happy when we are together.
8. My good friend
I have a good friend. She is a beautiful girl. And she is very clever and smart. We are in the same class. Her name is Lin Yu.
Lin Yu likes dogs. She has many dogs. She thinks animals are our friends and we (加上are) in the same small world, to love animals is to love ourselves.
Lin Yu likes watching "Ming Zhen Tan Ke Nan" best. She thinks Ke Nan is a handsome boy. (加上To) tell you a joke. Yesterday, we were playing volleyball while we were talking about Ke Nan. Suddenly, I asked her, "What is your name?" She answered, "Ke Nan."
We are good friends forever.
9. My good friend
I have a good friend. Her name is Gao Xingxing. She is tall (加上and) slim with black shoulder-length hair and big eyes. We grew up together, (加上and) we went to primary school together. We always play with dog and bird (dogs and birds). We like play (playing) basketball, so we play basketball together at weekend. She likes play (playing) the piano. We usually go to the zoo. There are tigers, lions`````
This is my good friend. I like she (her), and you?
10. My good friend
I have a good friend. She is my classmate. Her name's Betty. She's a pretty girl.
She is taller than me. She has two big eyes and long hair. She likes listening to music and reading books. We often go to the library together. She likes summer. Because she can swim in the swimming pool in summer holiday. She likes pink very much. She studies in Wenling No.3 Middle School. She' s in Class 1, Grade 1. She studies hard. She wants to be a nurse. She thinks it's very exciting.
We will be good friends forever.
11. My good friend
Ding Chongshu and I are very good friends. We studied at school together, we had lunch together and we done (did) homework together. Now she lives in Yuhuan, and I live in Wenling. Even though we live apart, we are still very good friends.
We write emails to each other very often. She writes me email (emails) about life on the Yuhuan (in Yuhuan), and I writes (write) her emails about life on the Wenling (in Wenling). We never forget each other's birthday. Last year she send (sent) me a CD, and I send (sent) her a birthday card. Ding Chongshu and me help each other very often. Last year, I lent her Chinese book when she lost her book, and she gave me comforts when I was have (I had) a fever.
Ding Chongshu and me like each other very much. We were always very good friends and we still are.
上一篇:下一篇:

我要回帖

更多关于 六年级上册作文 的文章

随机推荐